My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to see some time," she said on the verge of tears. It hurt to do this to her but after is was over she would be able to relax. She seemed fine as I tugged the blankets down past her breasts and certainly she had nothing to be ashamed of there. Last night I knew they were incredible but they were breathtaking in the morning light. I couldn't resist touching them with my free hand and flicked her nipples making her smile for a moment though the fear in her eyes remained. She had tan lines where her light golden tan turned back into pale white skin and a few scattered moles that were alluring, if anything. That couldn't possibly be it and looking up at her nervous eyes I knew I was right.

Tugging the blanket lower I exposed her sexy abdomen where she had very little tan and a few more moles that I kissed to show my appreciation. Getting my first proper look at her I could see that her narrow waist accentuated her curves and made her hips seem a little wider than they really were. Looking back up at her breasts for a moment I saw no illusion at work there. They were a solid C cup, whereas a B cup would have looked better proportioned on her frame, not that I was complaining mind you. Dragging the blankets down to expose her pussy I caught the strong musky scent of day old sex and wanted to lick her anyway. Her pubic hair was neatly trimmed and closer to light brown than the blonde hair on her head. She was hesitant to open her legs for me but I coaxed them open with a kiss on her bikini line. Cassie's outer lips were pale pink and a little puffy making my cock stir. I wanted to make love to her again the moment I saw them but was focused on finishing what I was doing first. Parting her lips with my fingers I peered into her tiny opening remembering how incredible it felt wrapped around my cock.

I hadn't found anything to explain why she was uptight but when I looked into her eyes I could see she was still nervous. Searching around for something, for anything that could make this beautiful woman think she wasn't desirable I noticed her legs weren't tanned at all despite being exposed to mid thigh and thought it was strange. Last night she told me about all the outdoor activities she like to participate in during the summer so why wouldn't she have a tan on her legs to match her arms? Pulling the blankets all the way off, I knew I'd found what I was looking for when she used her left leg to hide her right like it was something that came natural to her. This time her legs would budge when I tired to move them.

"Cassie let me see," I pleaded.

"Oh Rick," she said with a pair of matching tears trickling from her eyes now. "Please..."

"I won't," I assured her. "Now let me see." Gripping my hand even tighter than before she relaxed her legs. She still couldn't show me on her own but let me move her left leg aside without putting up a fight. On her right knee she had a four-inch bright pink scar that was starting to fade at the edges. I won't lie and pretend it was somehow attractive but it was only a slight blemish on her otherwise prefect body. I felt like it explained a lot though, but I'd have to ask some questions to see if I was right. "This is what you were afraid to show me?" I asked without needing her tiny nod to confirm the obvious truth. "Well lucky for you I don't have a knee fetish," I said making her laugh nervously.

"It's so ugly," she said trying to hide it again.

"It's not pretty," I admitted. Feeling her grip tighten on my hand I hastily added, "But you are." For what seemed like the thousandth time since meeting her I reminded myself to choose my words carefully. "How could you think this would somehow change how I feel about you?" I asked her tracing it with my finger.

"I don't know," she said still hiding something from me.

"How good were you before this happened?" I asked.

"I was competing for a spot on the national team," she said at once like she'd been anticipating that question. I could see it pained her to think about it.

"And now?" I asked pressing her for more.

"Still good enough to make you look bad," she said smiling down on me. I laughed knowing she was absolutely right.

"What happened?" I asked knowing this had to be hard for her to talk about. I'd seen enough of her scar for now and got up to lie down under the blankets with her.

"I was on a training run..." she started reliving what had to be one of the worst days of her life with fearful eyes. I hugged her close as she told me about the accident that had changed her in so many ways. The course was icy but she was close to making the team and had been doing really well in practice all week leading up to the race that would determine her fate. The race was the following day so she decided to squeeze in just a few more practice runs. It would be her last time on a snowboard for almost two years; her knee took about a year to get back to "normal" but it was another year before she had the courage to ride again. The accident itself she barely recalled because of a concussion she suffered during the fall, something that she was actually grateful for. All she remembered was catching an edge on the fastest part of the course and waking up in the hospital. She couldn't understand why she was in a hospital bed and why her whole right leg felt numb. The next day the orthopedic surgeon who had examined her x-rays came to give her the devastating news. Cassie had suffered major ligament damage and a dislocated kneecap that had also fractured during the accident. She cried without shame when she told me the first thing she asked was how soon she could start racing again and he told her she'd be lucky if she was able to walk without a limp for the rest of her life. I held Cassie letting her shed her tears, angry that something so horrible could have happened to a girl as sweet as her.

"What were you like before the accident?" I asked when her tears stopped.

"I was the girl you want me to be. There was nothing I couldn't do on my board and I was confident to the point of being reckless," she said with her head resting on my chest. I knew that her confidence must have extended far beyond her time on her snowboard.

"I like the girl you are just fine," I said rubbing her back.

"That accident took so much from me," she said softly. "Snowboarding with a true beginner like you made me realize just how far I've come. For the first six months after my surgeries it was a struggle to learn how to walk on it. I don't know how you do it but when I'm with you it feels like the accident is something that happened to someone else and this is how my life was meant to be." Even I was speechless for a few minutes after she said that. I had one more hunch to follow up on though.

"So what happened to the guy you were dating when you hurt your knee?" I asked.

"How did you know?" she asked looking at me in wonder.

"The only way you could possibly think a scar on your knee could make a man not want an amazing woman like you was if it happened before," I said.

"I was rehabbing my knee with the hopes of racing again someday. It never got back to where it needed to be for competitive racing but the doctors told me I wouldn't have made it this far if I hadn't been pushing myself as hard as I did. He couldn't handle all the time I spent trying to get my knee back to one hundred percent and we drifted apart. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised when he left me but I was devastated," she said clinging to me. I wanted to tell her that I'd never leave but how could I say that when I had to go back to school in a few short days? Cassie must have sensed how nervous I was because she said, "I knew you were only here for a week before I got involved with you Rick. The accident made me a little neurotic but I'm not crazy. I know you need to go back to school."

"But not yet," I said kissing her smiling face.

After sharing her painful story with me Cassie was virtually carefree now. She giggled as I squeezed her breasts and didn't resist when I pushed the blankets aside to enjoy the sight of her naked body. I felt as though I had earned her trust and the awesome responsibility that went with it. No matter where this budding relationship led us I could never betray that. Lying together naked I thought about her friends' intrusion last night and got up to lock the door. I had her all to myself now and I was ready to take full advantage of it.

Turning around I saw her already wide smile grow broader still. Looking down at my stiff cock I flexed to make it jump and listened to the sweet sound of her laughter. My own eyes lingered all over her body. When I looked at her legs she crossed her left over her right to hide the scar from me subconsciously only to stop when she realized what she'd done. It would take time to break her of her old habits but at least she was already trying to get over her insecurities around me. All she had to do was look into my eyes and she'd see a man completely consumed with desire for her.

Back on the bed with her I couldn't decide where I wanted to caress her first and put both hands to work exploring her addictive curves. Cassie pushed my hands away and for just a moment I thought her insecurities had somehow returned until she sat me down and knelt next to me taking my cock in her hands. Stroking it softly she smiled up at me with eagerness in her eyes. Lying down I pulled her hips around towards me and lifted her right leg past my face setting it on the other side. She had stopped stoking me as I repositioned her and went back to jerking my cock now that I had her in place. For now she seemed too timid to take my cock between her lips but I was happy she was comfortable enough now to squat over me with her raw pussy on display.

What a spectacular view. Her pussy lips looked pouty squeezed between her creamy white thighs. Above that the twin globes of her ass sat firm and smooth to the touch. Again I found myself wondered how a girl like this could have possibly wanted anything to do with me. She said it was my smile that had stirred her interest so I suppose I owed my mother an apology for putting me through the horrors of braces when I was a kid. Dipping my tongue into the moist folds of her pussy I felt her hand tremble around my cock and heard her moan. Cassie's soft touch could do no wrong as far as my throbbing cock was concerned. Hopefully she was enjoying my efforts half as much.

Last night I couldn't picture her letting me eat her pussy like this. After sharing her physical and emotional scars with me she was a changed woman though. She was just as sweet and caring but the fear that kept her from being herself had disappeared. This was where I wanted to spend the rest of my trip. Right here between Cassie's legs in one fashion or another. It was already Tuesday morning and we were leaving to go back Sunday morning, a sobering thought for sure. As I licked her pussy some more, I tried to focus on the present and began listening to her intently for sounds that I was pleasing her. At the far end of her pussy from the way I was facing it I could see her tiny clitoris glistening. When I touched it with my tongue she jerked my cock harder and squealed in delight.

Rolling off of me when she could take no more she lay on her back holding my cock in her gentle grasp. A tired, satisfied smile spread across her face when I looked down at her. Taking her hands in mine I pulled slowly, lifting myself at the same time until we met in the middle for an affectionate embrace. I couldn't ask for more in that moment. Holding her in my arms felt so good. It was Cassie who finally pulled back but only far enough to create the space she needed to kiss me at the same time. Her hand found its way back to my cock and I knew she still wanted more sex. Was it possible that I was her first lover since the guy who had left her after the accident? The giddy thought of being the benefactor of years of pent up sexual desire in her was almost too much to handle.

Cassie had reluctantly freed herself from arms. I stood up at the side of her small bed with my erect cock pointing straight towards her. Crawling towards me seductively she took it in her hand and peeled the foreskin back snugly, ready to give me another hand job. With my hands on her shoulders I stopped her and then held her in place with a hand on her back as I circled to the opposite side of the bed. Peering at me over her shoulder she smiled at me as I grasped her hips and pulled her towards me. This was a sight I had to remember forever. Cassie with her ass raised and pussy thrust towards me anxiously awaiting my cock, unabashedly offering herself to me.

Rubbing her lips I picked off a loose public hair that had the audacity to cling to her and flicked it away. Adjusting her height slightly with my hands I held her firmly and began filling her pussy with long strokes of my cock. I took my time, despite the urge to fuck her hard and fast, but gave her the chance to show me when she wanted more. If I stopped for just a moment she could take it as hard as she liked on her own and when I started again I mimicked her pace. Our mutual enjoyment was sadly interrupted by a knock on the door. Startled by it I slammed my cock into her making her yelp.

"Cassie?" I heard one of the girls call from the other side of her door. Thankfully I'd thought to lock it earlier. "Are you going snowboarding today? It's already close to ten."

"I'll be down soon," she said. "Don't stop," she whispered looking over her shoulder at me.

"What?" the voice asked. I thought it was Jana but I couldn't be sure.

"I said I'll get ready sooooooon," she said louder as I started to fuck her harder.

"I can't hear you," she said from outside.

"She said we'll be down soon now go away!" I shouted in a loud voice I knew she'd hear.

"Rick..." Cassie said giggling nervously but it worked and there were no more questions from the beyond the door.

At the new quicker pace I knew I wasn't going to last long. Cassie showed her appreciation of the harder sex by moaning louder and louder until she reached out to grab her pillow and used it to muffle her cries. Holding off for as long as I could I remembered to pull out of her before cumming this time. I'd already done it twice last night but there was no reason to tempt fate any further. Squirting my cum on the small of her back with a weak grunt I collapsed on the bed with my legs hanging off the side when I was done, my spent cock sagging to lie against my stomach. I studied the ceiling breathing hard until Cassie rolled on top of me and looked down into my eyes.

"Thank you so much. I've been waiting far too long for this again," she said smiling down at me and confirming my suspicions that she'd been celibate for a while. "I think Dick is the prefect name for you."

"I hate that name," I said right away.

"I'm sorry... how about if I call you Dickie instead?" she snickered.

"That's even worse," I said smiling up at her. "Makes it sound like I have a small dick."

"Well I was looking for a way to bring it up," she said before bursting out into beautiful laughter at the sight of my panic stricken face. Thank God she was only kidding.

"You can call me whatever you want," I said rolling her over and kissing her.

"Do you want to go snowboarding today?" she asked me.

"No but I need to go back to the resort for some clean clothes anyway," I said. She nodded and didn't seem fazed at all by my assumption I be spending another night with her.

"I guess we may as well get a few runs in while were there," she said. "We should get ready before they come looking for us again." Getting out from under me she went to her closet and put on her bathrobe. "Wait here and I'll get you a towel," she said rushing away and closing the door behind her.

Upstairs was deserted as we crossed the hallway to the bathroom. Cassie waited outside for a moment to let me relieve myself admitting she'd already taken her turn when she got me the towel. I let her in when I was done and lathered my face for another shave expecting her to take a shower first. She watched me intently as I scraped away the short stubbly growth. I didn't really need another shave quite yet but she liked me smooth to the touch and that was what she'd get. I offered her my razor when I was half done but she recoiled with fear on her face. No doubt she was afraid she'd cut me but I wasn't worried about it at all.

Cassie had said it was my smile that made her decide to give me a chance. With that in mind I started grinning into the mirror trying to figure out what was special enough about it that it could have won me a chance with this girl. She noticed what I was doing and told me when I'd gotten it just right. Practicing a few more times until I'd mastered it I looked at Cassie and could tell she was turned on. I still couldn't see it but if she liked my smile I was going to keep on wearing it around her.

When I was finished practicing my smiles she still had her robe on. Smiling when I looked at her, she pulled the towel away from my waist and shrugged out of her robe. Stepping into the shower she bent over to adjust the water and pull me in behind her before closing the curtain and turning on the spray. Taking turns in front under the water we let the warm water run over us washing away the smell of our lovemaking. Cassie lathered a bar of soap against my chest and then pressed her own body into mine to share the suds as she handed off the bar of soap to me. I started on her back and reached down to spread them over her ass and legs. Spreading her legs a little she let me wash her there too with a handful of suds. Lifting her arms I washed the smooth ticklish skin under her arms as she giggled and kept pulling them down.

Passing the soap back to her, I wasn't surprised she when washed my growing cock again and again. She made me turn around to get my back and lathered my shoulder enough to hide my tattoo and then brushed the suds away after a few moments as if she'd decided she liked me better with it. No matter where her hands strayed they always found their way back to my cock and by the end I was sure I had the cleanest cock in the world.

After rinsing it was time to wash our hair. Mine was a simple matter and I finished on my own in a minute. Standing back out of the spray I watched her gather her own hair up and begin working it with what looked like far too much shampoo. Clumps of shampoo fell off to dot her skin and I couldn't resist spreading it around her breasts as she favored me with a blind smile. Watching her rinse her hair was yet another huge turn on. When she was done she stepped aside to let me take one last rinse before turning off the tap and starting to wring the excess water from her hair as I got out.

I dried myself as quickly as I could while watching her every move. Cassie tucked her own towel around her breasts and let her wet hair hang down behind her. She looked incredibly sexy and my towel was tenting at the front showing my obvious excitement. I hugged her body to mine kissing her soft lips and wanted nothing more than to take her straight back to bed for more sex. Leading me back to her bedroom she closed the door behind us and began looking through the top drawer of her burrow. Looking over her shoulder I kissed her neck and picked out a skimpy black bra and panty set for her. She giggled at my suggestion but took them out and closed the drawer. Lounging on the bed I watched her put on underwear and smiled as it slid perfectly into place. Going to her closet she returned with a knee brace and sat down on the bed to start putting it on.

"Do you always have to wear that?" I asked her sitting up next to her.

"My orthopedic surgeon told me I should be fine without it now but I get nervous if I go snowboarding without it," she said frowning slightly. I put my arm around her shoulders and rubbed her arm as she strapped it up. "You should be getting dressed," she said standing up.