My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
The story continues and... ends?
30.1k words
4.82
18.7k
36
12

Part 2 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part two picks up Tuesday evening as Rick and Cassie's day of snowboarding is winding down. The characters are fictional so practice safe sex, unlike them. Please forgive me for any typos or other errors I missed. Comments, good or bad, are welcomed as always. Last, but not least, I hope you enjoy the story if you take the time to read it.

***

"There's no way you'll land it," she said laughing at the cocksure grin on my face.

"Wanna bet?" I said sizing up the lump of hard packed snow below us at the bottom of the hill. It was our last run for the day. I had spotted the little mogul I'd be using for my jump on the previous trip down and told her on the lift that I was going to try a 180 like she'd been doing all day.

"You're on," she said smiling. There couldn't have been a safer wager for her in the world but I didn't let it show in my face.

"How about loser cooks dinner?" I said holding out my hand ready to seal the agreement.

"Is that a bet I'd want to win?" she asked hesitant to take my hand.

"Probably not," I conceded. "Okay I'll take you out for dinner if I lose. Sound fair?"

"Deal," she said shaking my hand.

"Can I get a kiss for good luck?" I asked.

"It'll take a lot more than that," she teased leaning in to give me one anyway. As I kissed Cassie's sweet lips that tasted faintly of cherry lip balm I felt like I was pulling a fast one because I'd already won no matter what happened now. "Wait let me get to the bottom to watch. I'll be ready to go for help that way too," she said adding the last part with a snicker.

I watched her go down in front of me and just to rub it in she did a 360 off the jump landing it with ease. Oh yeah? Well I'll show her. With a deep breath I adjusted my ski goggles in place and pointed the nose of my board down the hill. I was picking up a lot of speed but knew I had to keep going because I'd only have one shot. Halfway to the mogul I realized it how tiny a target it was and that just hitting it would be no small feat for someone of my skill. Adjusting my course slightly, just like she'd taught me, I nearly lost control but managed to hang on. When I hit the jump with much more speed than I needed her 360 was still fresh in my mind and I got greedy, way too greedy. Grabbing the nose of the board like I seen on TV I started my spin doing a full 360 with room to spare. 'Now all I have to is land,' I thought when the ground rushed up to meet me without giving me a fair chance. The board slipped out from under me and I landed flat on my back spinning in a circle as I slid down the hill until my momentum stopped.

"Rick!" Cassie called out from behind me. "Oh my God are you okay?" she fretted rushing to my side. My head had stopped down slope and I could already feel a fresh bruise starting to grow on my back but looking up at her face all I could do was smile.

"Where do you want to go for dinner?" I asked.

"I don't care as long as it's with you," she said kneeling next to me. "Does it hurt?" she asked brushing the snow from my face.

"My back is a little sore," I said grinning up at her. "I almost had it. I bet I could have done it if I hadn't gone for too much."

"You came in way too fast," she said and I could tell she felt bad for me despite winning our bet. "Tomorrow we can practice jumping if you want."

"Sure. Let's get going though. There's something else I've be waiting to practice all day," I said making her blush despite there being no one around to overhear us.

I got my knapsack from my hotel room and met her downstairs to walk back to her car together. None of the guys were around and I was thankful for that. After running into Tim earlier in the day I didn't really want to hear what the others might have to say. They didn't know Cassie so they had no right to tell me what I should do. Back at the car we waited for her friends arrive. On the drive back to her home Cassie explained I'd be taking her out to dinner and the wager behind it. They all had a good laugh at my expense and I took it in stride, this was certainly better than the cold reception they gave me the day before. True to form, Cassie offered to cook them dinner before we left making all of us laugh even harder as she wondered what was funny.

At the sight of her family's home I couldn't help but smile. Already this felt like a place I was meant to be. It looked so cozy and inviting tucked away in its own little secluded corner of the world. Who needed crowded city streets and the hectic pace that went with it when they could have this? I didn't even worry about how Cassie could make me think like that anymore; I didn't care as long as she kept on doing it. Inside her friends headed to the kitchen and we went upstairs to get ready for our date.

Cassie stopped at her bedroom to pick out new clothes for tonight and I followed right behind her. Closing her bedroom door I locked it for good measure. Cassie didn't live at home anymore and had only brought a single suitcase back from Vancouver with her. While she was worrying about what she would wear for our date I was more interested in getting her out of what she currently had on. Stalking up behind her I kissed her neck, my lips drawn to that pair of tiny cute moles.

"Rick..." she started to protest, her words turning into a giggle and then a sigh.

"What?" I asked stopping for a moment.

"We don't have time for that," she said.

"The restaurants aren't going anywhere," I said resuming my kisses. "Besides we should do something to build up an appetite don't you think?"

"Definitely," she said now that my kisses were having the desired effect. Turning away from her closet she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me back fiercely.

Dropping my hands down to her ass immediately, I lifted her into my embrace and carried her the few short steps to her single bed. She had hooked her legs around me so I sat on the bed with her clutching me and grinding away. This morning when we dressed I convinced her to wear a sexy black bra and panty set that I couldn't wait to see again. Trading kisses with her I started to lift the thin long sleeve shirt she'd worn under her ski jacket all day. Letting my lips leave hers long enough to get the shirt over her head she attacked me with increased vigor after the short break. Her slender athletic body with breasts that would have looked just a smidgen too big on her if they weren't perfect in every other way drove me wild. I wanted to bury my face in her cleavage but she wouldn't let my lips stray so I pressed my growing erection into her leg to show my appreciation of her exquisite body and forced a smile from her.

When I grabbed her legs, ready to push her off me and remove her pants my hand landed on her right knee. I could feel the brace she wore there and she knew it as she stopped kissing me. Throwing even more passion into my kiss to show her that the knee brace and the scar beneath didn't diminish my desire for her whatsoever, I felt my heart break for her when she slipped off of me. Standing in front of me, she tilted my face up towards her with a soft touch on the chin and bent down to kiss me. She took her pants off and kicked them aside then attacked the straps of her knee brace dropping it on the floor too. I looked down at her right knee and she didn't try to hide it from me like I feared she might.

Lifting her leg, she placed her foot on my chest and I took hold of it kissing near the ankle until she pushed me gently and I got the idea. Lying back on her bed I waited for her to do whatever her heart desired with me. She leaned over to unbutton my pants and lowered the zipper, tugging them off as she stood back up. I could feel my cock trying to force its way through the hole in the fly of my boxers and she noticed it too her giggles making her breasts shake slightly. Making my cock dance for her, I took the boxers off when I had her laughing out loud and removed my shirt too.

Inviting her to have a seat wherever she chose I happily accepted her into my arms for more kissing. Grinding her panty clad crotch against my cock turned her on so much that she didn't even take the time to remove them. Slipping a finger inside the leg hole she pulled them aside and guided me inside her. My kisses of her breasts beneath the bra wasn't doing it for her though so she reached behind to unhook it and flung it aside. Leaning forward she force-fed me her nipples, smothering me in bliss.

Holding still above me she pinched me on the side making me lift my hips and giving her the hard thrusts of my cock she craved. Out in public she was still quiet and reserved, but behind closed doors she was quickly becoming a bold lover. It was difficult to fuck her the way I wanted from below and she wouldn't sit low enough causing my frustration to build. I let it go on like that for as long as I could tolerate it, but you can only tease a horse with a carrot so long before he remembers how to buck.

Throwing her off to one side I pushed her legs together and pulled her wet panties out of the way discarding them on the floor. Using both hands she spread her lips for me and at the same time her arms pushed her breasts together. I fit my cock back inside her shoving it as hard as I dared and took advantage of her squished together breasts that looked even juicier than before. Pumping my cock between her legs I sucked her breasts as she moaned beneath me. I could see she was feeling self conscious about the noise trying to turn into the pillow to muffle her cries until I pressed my lips to her and let her moan all she wanted.

Cassie turned me on so much that I was surprised I had managed to last this long when I felt the tell tale tingle in my balls. Knowing I was moments from cumming I tried to slow down. Soon as my pace slowed she urged me to go faster and gave me a kiss that said it didn't matter when I tried to voice my dilemma. She didn't fight my withdrawal when the time came and watched with clear captivation on her face as I decorated her sexy midriff with my seed. Flopping onto my back I watched her spread my cum around with her fingers feeling guilty over not giving her the same amount of pleasure that I'd taken from her.

"I'm sorry Cassie," I said reaching down between her legs ready to finish her with my fingers and more.

"Sorry for what?" she asked pushing my hand away and sitting up.

"For not lasting," I said embarrassed to say it out loud.

"You're not worried about your performance are you Dickie?" she asked smiling as I felt my ears burn. "Relax," she said kissing me softly on the cheek. "I don't need a big finish to enjoy the ride."

"I just wish I could have given you more," I said feeling down despite her kind words.

"That's because you have no idea how much you've already given me," she said her eyes full of admiration. "C'mon we better get going before I keep you here all night and miss out on that dinner you owe me."

We showered together, more quickly this time but still with lots of caressing. Cassie remained worried about what to wear even after I told her there wasn't anything she wouldn't look fantastic in. I didn't have anything better than a pair of jeans and a sweater so she settled on wearing the same. Her blue jeans hugged her hips just right and the off-white knit sweater she wore made her look soft and feminine. She put on some quick makeup and gathered her hair into a ponytail ready to go after just a few minutes alone in the bathroom. She was such a fresh-faced beauty that I don't think she could have looked much better even if she'd spent half the night getting ready.

Cassie was driving and she grew up in Whistler so I left the decision on where to eat completely up to her. When she tried to protest I explained that she'd won the bet and I refused to say what I was in the mood for. Cassie spent entirely too much time worrying about everyone but herself. Now that I was a growing part of her life I was trying my best to make her just a little more selfish. Maybe that was too ambitious a goal but I'd settle for showing her there were people who worried about her happiness as much as their own. There was an inherent goodness about her and it was infectious. Since I'd met her I'd already noticed myself becoming a better person just from being around her. I wondered what kind of man she could turn me into given enough time and hoped I'd get the chance to find out.

In the end, she chose a steakhouse that was one of her family's favorite places to eat. As we went in some of the staff recognized her and asked how she'd been. The same people who gave Cassie a warm welcome looked at me with skepticism and I could tell I was being watched. It didn't bother me at all because I knew she was in good hands with me. I found it comforting to know she'd have plenty of people in her life that wanted nothing but the best for her when I was back in Oregon finishing college. We ordered drinks and appetizers soon after we were seated. By the time our waitress came back to take our dinner orders I could sense that I'd already started to win them over based solely on the way Cassie looked at me.

We still had much to learn about each other and dinner alone gave us plenty of time to talk. She asked about my family and was heartbroken when I told her my parents were divorced. It happened when I was too young to remember so it didn't seem strange at all; it was just the way it was. It was a lot harder on my older sister Susan I explained. Soon as I brought her up Cassie wanted to know all about her telling me that she'd always dreamed of having a sister growing up. She decided right away that my sister sounded like the kind of person she could be friends with and positively beamed when I said I was sure Susan would like her too.

If she beamed over that then I don't know how to describe her when she told me about her three-year old nephew Matthew. Her oldest brother Marc and his wife Julie were expecting again too and Cassie couldn't wait for the baby shower in a few weeks. If I hadn't already been sure that she'd make a perfect mother someday, the pure joy on her face as she described babysitting for them at their home in Vancouver would have confirmed it. It was easy to envision her helping little Matthew draw a picture for his parents or reading him bedtime stories. I thought everyone deserved to have an aunt who loved them like that. She seemed really concerned for her other brother Jay who was getting married next spring though. Cassie admitted that she didn't like his fiancee and smiled when I said she didn't need to feel guilty about not liking someone. Privately I was convinced her brother was getting himself into trouble if he was marrying a girl who couldn't get along with Cassie.

When we got to talking about school I asked her what her plans were for after graduation. She explained that she'd only applied to one hospital yet and didn't know where else she'd look if they turned her down. I could have guessed even before she told me that it was at the children's hospital in Vancouver. There couldn't have been a better place in world for someone like Cassie and I told her they should have been the ones pursuing her. What would it mean for me if she got her dream job and our budding relationship continued to grow as I hoped it would? I didn't want to think about that right now but I was pretty sure I already knew what I'd do. Cassie asked me about my plans too and I told her there were a few places I'd applied to while neglecting to tell her I already had two great offers for the type of career I'd been planning my whole life. Her concern for me made me feel horrible for withholding the whole truth so I told her I had heard back from some of them but had decided recently that I wasn't sure if I really wanted those jobs anymore which was completely true.

The restaurant wasn't busy so they didn't try to hurry us out after we'd eaten. It didn't seem like it but we ended up sitting there for almost two hours just talking and drinking coffee. I wanted to know everything about her and listened intently to every word from her lips. When Cassie noticed the time she stared at her watch in disbelief and asked if I was ready to go. Before we left I convinced her to have one more coffee as we shared a piece of cake. When the bill arrived somehow Cassie had gotten the idea that me treating her to dinner meant she should pay for half. Our waitress smiled at her and handed it directly to me leaving Cassie to pout helplessly.

On the way home Cassie gave me a tour of the little city she loved so much. No matter where you looked there was a postcard waiting to happen on the other side of the window. The air smelled clean and refreshing and the landscape was unreal. We ended up parking near the resort and looking up at the ski runs that seemed to glow in the moonlight. Neither of us spoke as we held hands and stared at it. I don't know what Cassie was thinking about but my mind was preoccupied with how to make this last beyond Sunday morning when I was expected to get in a car and drive back to Oregon.

When we got back to her home we found her friends in the kitchen brewing coffee. They hadn't bothered to go out and were just about to watch another movie downstairs. Cassie and I decided to watch it too instead of going straight to her bedroom. I was really starting to like her friends and had no hard feelings over their initial reaction towards me. When I first met Cassie I made a complete jackass of myself and fully deserved their mistrust. Her friends left the sofa for us and smiled at me when I put my arm around Cassie letting her cuddle into me. They had already picked out a movie before we came back but I didn't mind watching their chick flick to be next to Cassie.

After the movie they wished us good night with nothing but happiness for us in their smiles. The turnaround was remarkable and I wondered what Cassie had said to them. I took the first turn in the upstairs bathroom washing up and brushing my teeth before bed. Waiting for Cassie in her room I took off my shirt and sprawled on her bed with my hands behind my head leaving nowhere for her to end up but on top of me. She came into the room with her long blonde hair brushed out and shimmering in the light. When she turned around from closing the door behind her I'd put on the smile she said she liked.

"That's it right there. Perfect," she said biting her lower lip and looking like she wanted to devour me.

"I still don't get it," I said shaking my head.

"You have such a sexy smile. I could stare at it all day," she said almost cooing at me. "The rest of you isn't half bad either... are you blushing?" she asked smiling now.

"No," I said immediately, though clearly I was. I felt silly being complimented by a girl who by all rights should have been way out of my league.

"Rick..." she said in a soft voice as she sat on the edge of the bed touching my face. "Would you rather it if I didn't find you attractive?"

"Of course not," I said kissing her hand.

"Good because you're getting sexier by the minute," she said giggling down at me.

"Well you couldn't get any more beautiful in my eyes," I said trying to turn the tables on her.

"Yeah I know," she said smiling proudly as she titled her head back and shook her lustrous hair.

"What happened to the girl who was far too modest?" I asked though in truth I didn't miss that side of her at all.

"She's out there for everyone else to see," she said nodding towards the door. "It's just you and me in here and I'm not afraid to be myself anymore."

"Take your clothes off," I said anxious to see her naked again.

"I thought you'd never ask," she said standing up.

Watching her striptease it was hard to reconcile this sexy, carefree vixen with the sweet, innocent girl I met just a few days ago. She'd always be sweet no matter where we were but I was the only one who got to see just how far from innocent she could stray. At first she just swayed her hips and tousled her hair, tossing it from side to side after gathering it on top of her head. Lifting her sweater to expose her midriff, she shook her hips and flexed her abdominal muscles making her sexy stomach ripple. Lifting her sweater off she hid her breasts from view with her arms and threw the sweater over my face. Frantically pawing at the sweater to get it off me before I missed something, I saw her with her hand over her mouth giggling endearingly. Quickly she composed her face and put on her sexy glare again as she squeezed her arms together, forcing her already full breasts to lift and bulge.

123456...8