My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took the opportunity to knead her firm breasts letting her stiff nipples glide through my fingers. Cassie seemed to like it from her low-pitched moan so I bent low to suck them too. At first her fingers through my hair held me to her breasts but after a minute or two she pulled my lips to hers for another kiss. While we were kissing again she began guiding me with her legs, prompting me to be more aggressive with my lovemaking. Little by little she was showing me just how much she was into sex too. I was screwing her hard and fast now as her mouth hung open in a gasp accentuated by a series of mini grunts.

The longer we screwed that morning, the harder Cassie wanted it. Her small bed was creaking beneath us as we let ourselves get into the sex more and more. I held her hips pumping her harder than I had before and stopped for a moment when I realized just how fast I was going. Cassie gazed up at me with a smile for the obvious concern on my face and kicked at me with her legs to let me know she wanted it to continue. Lowering myself to kiss her she settled for as hard as I could manage with my lips pressed to hers. If her friends were still around I'm sure they must have heard her cries of passion and my ragged breathing.

Cassie's legs were wrapped tightly around me and her pussy had tightened in orgasm when I spurted inside her without reservation this time. If she didn't care where I came then neither would I and we'd deal with whatever consequences came of it later. I won't go so far as to say I wasn't worried about her getting pregnant, but the mere thought of it didn't terrify me like it would have with any other girl. Even to this day it's impossible for me to explain but it's the best example of how quickly and completely she changed my life for the better.

When I'd spent my load, I rolled off of her lying on my back and breathing hard. Cassie was sighing next to me, obviously content with our lovemaking. She turned onto her side and favored me with adoring eyes making feel so incredibly lucky. Brushing her fingers over my chest lightly she smiled and kissed my arm when I reach over to push her hair back from her face. Tracing the line of her prone body I found the flare of her hips and full breasts so sexy that my cock started to stir. Cassie saw it and giggled sitting up after on last kiss to put on her bathrobe before leaving the room. For a few moments I lay on my back thinking far too much about my uncertain future until I got up and put on my boxers.

I found her in the bathroom already in the shower and joined her without being invited. She turned at the sound of me opening the shower curtain and threw her arms around my neck showing me I was more than welcomed. There wasn't anytime she didn't look beautiful but the vision of her wet hair clinging to her skin and water dripping from her sexy curves was breathtaking. This time there was no stopping my erection and Cassie eyed it with mirth. Standing behind me she reached around took it into her hands with a bar of soap. Her slippery, soapy touch on my cock was exhilarating. She kissed my back and licked my neck as she blindly jerked me off. Given the fact that I'd cum maybe ten minutes before she started I was amazed at how fast she had me on the brink of cumming and I staggered back against her nearly knocking us both down as I came.

After I recovered we cleaned up and got out to dry. Watching her body move as she toweled dry would have given me another fast hardon under normal circumstances but I was truly spent for now. Dressed in clean clothes I went downstairs to brew coffee for us, as Cassie got ready. She met me downstairs with her hair freshly braided. I asked her why she always braided her hair for snowboarding and she explained that the day of her accident was one of the few days she could remember that she hadn't bothered. After that it had become a superstition with her and she couldn't go snowboarding without doing her hair first. We sat out on the deck drinking our morning coffee and making plans for the day. In the end, we decided to go to the slopes for the afternoon and to a mall after dinner that night. I welcomed the chance to go shopping with her and was hoping I'd find something nice to buy for her.

Cassie found a neighbor who was more than happy to give us a ride. She was a friend of Cassie's mother but promised not to mention me to her when Cassie asked. At the resort we found Cassie's car in the parking lot and left a note on the window so her friends would know not to leave without us. After just a few days of lessons from an expert like Cassie I was able to keep up with her on the intermediate runs, if she decided to let me that is. I still fell a lot and my pathetic attempts at learning to jump left her red faced from laughing. The time I spent with her that whole week was magical. No matter what we did I had so much fun. Whether it was racing her down the hill where she always let me stay close before pulling away at the end, talking with her on the ride up the lift, or sitting together for a hot cocoa break I cherished every moment.

We got a late start on snowboarding and the day ended before I could land a single spinning jump. Cassie promised we could get an earlier start tomorrow but if trading our time on the slopes meant staying in bed with her then I didn't care if we ever came back. When we got to the hotel after snowboarding I asked her to wait downstairs while I got a few things from upstairs. On the ride up in the elevator I decided I'd just pack up everything and bring it over to her place. Maybe it was being a bit presumptive on my part but Cassie had shown no signs of banishing me from her bed and it would save us some time the rest of the week. In our room Greg was just coming out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist when I entered.

"Here for a break from your woman?" he asked grinning like a fool.

"Leave me alone," I warned.

"Tim told us where you've been. I don't know what he said to you but I think it's great," he said still grinning at me.

"Really?" I asked never quite sure when he was joking or not.

"For sure. You spend way too much time on schoolwork and trying to plan every little detail between now and retirement. You can't control everything that happens to you and you shouldn't try, not when one moment can change your life forever. If you think you've met the woman you're supposed to be with is there anything more important than that?" he said and it occurred to me that for all his aloofness, Greg was a lot smarter than anyone gave him credit for.

"So you don't think I'm crazy?" I asked him.

"You?" he said laughing now. "I've known you four years Rick and when it's time to make an important decision I haven't seen you make a mistake yet. I certainly don't expect you to start now."

"Thanks Greg," I said relieved by his words.

"Don't mention it. Now when do I get to meet this girl that's got you turned inside out?" he asked.

"She's downstairs now. You've got about five minutes to get ready if you want to say hello," I said. Even Greg raised his eyebrows when he saw me with all my stuff waiting at the door. I guess he didn't expect his little pep talk to push me quite so far. Downstairs Cassie was sitting alone with her the snowboards propped up next to her. I could tell by the look in his eyes that Greg couldn't believe she was the girl I was seeing.

"You didn't tell me she was a model Rick," Greg said only half kidding as Cassie blushed prettily at us.

"Cassie this is one of my roommates Greg, Greg this is... this is Cassie," I said at last, unsure of what to call her.

"Nice to meet you Greg," she said with her perfect white smile.

"The pleasure is mine," he said grinning at her. "Let me give you my cell number in case things don't work out with Rick," he added making her laugh. He was always the outgoing type and had a way of making even complete strangers feel at ease. Cassie seemed to like him right away. "Well I guess you two have plans and I need to find the other guys so I'll see you later. Just make sure to bring him back by Sunday morning."

"Wait you didn't give me your number," Cassie said glancing at me with a smile.

"Rick has it just get it from him," he said blowing her a kiss as he turned to go.

"I like him," she said the moment he left.

"Should I be worried about this?" I asked smirking at her.

"Definitely," she said giggling at me before wrapping her arms around me for a kiss just so I knew for sure that she was joking. "That looks like a lot for one night."

"That's everything," I said holding her in my arms. "I didn't mean to be so..."

"Let's go," she said easing my worries with another kiss.

The girls were already at her car waiting for us and looked at my bags in surprise. They didn't say anything though and the ride back to Cassie's house was pleasant. Cassie told the girls about meeting Greg describing him as cute. Her friends were playfully angry with me for not introducing them to Greg and my other roommates. The thought of us all becoming one big group and limiting my time alone with Cassie prevented me from making an offer to do so.

When we arrived Lei and Jana offered to cook dinner for the four of us and enlisted my help in keeping Cassie out of their way. I took her outside for a walk while there was still enough light. The trails behind her house led off in all directions and Cassie knew them well. As we walked I reached down to hold her hand letting her guide me through this pristine mountain paradise. It was such a beautiful place and being able to share it with a special girl like Cassie made it even better. My only regret was not bringing a blanket so we could find a nice quite place to make love. With darkness closing in we headed back and sat out on the deck close together on a bench when the girls told us dinner wasn't quite ready yet.

"What's that?" I asked pointing at the big wooden box at the far end of the deck in the back corner.

"Our outdoor hot tub," she said like it was no big deal.

"Hot tub?" I repeated smiling.

"Yes a hot tub," she said smiling back. "If you want to try it out we can take a dip tonight when we get back."

"I didn't bring any trunks," I said with a wry smile.

"We'll have to get you some when we're out shopping," she said smirking back. I might end up wearing trunks into the hot tub but I doubted they'd stay on long.

The girls called us for dinner before I could try convincing her to go for a dip right away. They had made a delicious supper of Caesar salad, spaghetti, and garlic bread. I teased Cassie saying that they were better cooks than her and she sulked playfully knowing it was all in fun. As we ate her friends started to ask a lot more about me and seemed determined to make sure Cassie knew me as well as she could before I left. I could sense they were worried about what would happen when I went away. There was no way they could be more concerned about her than I was though. Every moment I spent with Cassie made me want her more. I was going to do what ever it took to give myself a chance with her. That first day at the lift she let me into her life and in my mind I was there to stay.

After dinner Cassie and I showered in separate bathrooms to save time. It was a warm spring evening so we dressed accordingly in jeans and light shirts, though Cassie brought a cardigan sweater in case it cooled down. My hair was still a little wet when she came downstairs with her long honey blonde hair blown dry. Seeing mine still wet she combed it just right with her fingers and kissed me. I was ready to skip shopping, the hot tub, and all the rest after that but she turned to put her shoes on leaving me no choice but to follow.

The moment we got to the mall I started looking for something to buy for Cassie as a going away present. She knew the mall well so I let her lead the way but kept my eyes open for something she'd like. I quickly realized that I even liked the way she shopped. Cassie didn't waste any time taking me straight to a sporting goods store where they had a selection of swimwear. After making sure no one was looking she held up a tiny Speedo in front of me and nodded. Knowing I'd need to shave a lot more than my face to wear them I put it back and picked out a pair of knee length surfer trunks just like the ones I wore to the beaches in California. She claimed there were plenty of swimsuits at home for her and wouldn't let me pick one at the store for her which was a shame because her body was made to fill out a bikini and look good doing it.

Our next stop was a shoe store where she asked me what I though of the different ones she picked up. She complained that all I ever said was that they were nice but did so with a smile. I told her I didn't really put much though into footwear and she seemed shocked since the pair of shoes I was wearing looked perfect on me according to her. Cassie was looking for a pair she could wear for job interviews or a night out. The saleslady laughed along with her when I said, 'you're looking for a nice pair then' without missing a beat. After trying on just her second pair she found the ones she wanted which had to be some sort of world record if shopping with my mother and sister was closer to the norm.

As we left the store, Cassie spotted a photo booth and asked me to take a picture with her. I didn't have any of the one or two dollar Canadian coins it took which forced me to let her pay. We sat inside with her on my lap and giving me an erection that wanted desperately to turn the photo shoot X-rated. Later that night we divided the pictures up though I'm sure she wanted them all to herself like I did. The one with her arms around my neck and her smiling face pressed against mine has never left my wallet. It was impossible for a photo of Cassie not to come out good and each time I look at that picture I fondly remember everything that happened the week we met. During the months we spent apart I treasured her gift, drawing comfort from the visual evidence of the bond between us.

The stint in the photo booth left me feeling frisky so the next few stops were picked by me. I got her to stop at a liquor store where I picked out a bottle of California wine my mother swore by. Cassie thought it was sweet of me to ask if there was something we should get something to drink for her friends and blushed when I said it was her rubbing off on me that gave me the idea. At her suggestion I bought them some vodka coolers she said they enjoyed.

A few stores down from the liquor store there was a lingerie store. I could feel Cassie start to walk a little faster as we approached it as if she could hurry me past before I noticed it. Stopping in front of it I pulled her to a halt and tried to take her inside. She claimed it would be far too embarrassing to go inside with me and compromised by telling me she'd go in and purchase an outfit if I waited outside on the bench for her. There was a jewelry store across the way and I went there instead keeping an eye on the lingerie store entrance for her to emerge. I was worried Cassie might chicken out and come rushing out at any moment so I scanned their selection quickly. Spotting a gold bracelet with sapphires that were almost the color of her eyes I knew it would look pretty on her slender wrist and told the guy behind the counter I'd take it without even checking the price. It was a little expensive but I'd been saving money all my life and now I finally had someone worth spending it on.

By the time Cassie came rushing out of the lingerie store with a bag clutched tightly in her hands I had already hidden her bracelet in the bag with my trunks and was sitting innocently on the bench. I wanted to see what was in the bag but she wouldn't let me look and kept smiling shyly as I asked her to describe it. She promised I'd get to see it before I returned to college and for now I was left to fantasize about what it could be. There was nowhere else I wanted to go but we wandered the mall for a bit stopping for a coffee at the food court before the drive home.

"We're home," Cassie called in a singsong voice as we got back to her place.

"Down here Cassie," Jana shouted from downstairs.

"Look what Rick bought you guys," Cassie said holding up the drinks as we went into the family room.

"That's so nice of you," Lei said smiling.

"You're not just trying to get us drunk are you?" Jana asked with fake suspicion on her face. "Oh Cassie before I forget Alex called for you. I told him I'd make sure you called him back as soon as you got home."

"Who's Alex?" I asked immediately. I'm not afraid to admit I felt more than a little jealousy for a moment.

"He's my cousin," Cassie said smiling at me. "I know what it's about. I better go call him right away."

"You should have seen your face," Lei said snickering at me as Cassie rushed upstairs to call him.

"Who's Alex?" Jana said mocking my voice.

"He really is her cousin... isn't he?" I asked.

"Yes," Jana said as they laughed and teased me until Cassie came back.

"Alex was able to get another ticket for us," she said looking at the girls in excitement.

"Awesome so who are you gonna take?" Jana asked smirking at me still.

"Ticket for what?" I asked wondering where she was planning to take me.

"The Hip," she said as if I should know what that was.

"Where?" I asked.

"Not where, who. The Tragically Hip," she said looking at my blank expression with a puzzled one of her own. "You must have heard of them?"

"I don't know... are they a band?" I guessed. If they were Tim would have known all about them I bet.

"You've got to be kidding?" she said shaking her head with a grin. "Yes they're a band and Alex got us a spare ticket for tomorrow night's concert in Vancouver."

"All that way?" I asked knowing it would be a couple of hours each way with concert traffic. I didn't want to waste time when we had so little left.

"You don't want to go then," Cassie said.

"I'd rather just stay here with you," I said grinning at her.

"Well that's okay. I'll call Alex back and tell him we won't need it and the girls can get rid of my ticket," she said turning to go. She looked a little disappointed but I'd make it up to her.

"Rick!" Lei hissed the moment she left. Both girls were glaring at me now. "How could you do that?" she asked.

"Do what?" I asked.

"You can't let her miss this concert," Jana added right away. "She's been looking forward to seeing them all year. She absolutely loves them."

"Why didn't she say something then? She never even mentioned the concert before tonight," I said defensively. I was already starting to realize I'd made a huge mistake though.

"Cassie hates to face problems, she'd rather ignore them and hope everything works out in the end than upset someone she cares about. I bet she was waiting to see if Alex could get an extra ticket first. If not she could give us hers to sell and you'd never have to know about it," Jana said.

"Why wouldn't she just tell me she really wanted to go once she had the extra ticket lined up?" I asked them but I knew right away.

"You tell us. You've seen what she's like," Lei said in a voice that sounded disgusted with me as I rushed up the stairs calling her name.

"Cassie! Cassie wait!" I shouted.

"Hold on a sec Alex," I could hear her say from the kitchen area. "I'm in here Rick. What is it?"

"I changed my mind we should go," I said.

"Are you sure?" she asked. "It's no big deal if you don't want to go."

"Yes I'm sure," I said shaking my head at her complete selflessness.

"Actually I'll keep the ticket after all... yeah I mean it this time," she said giggling. "If you can leave it at the box office for us under my name that would be great. Alright thanks again Alex I'll talk to you later," she said hanging up. "What changed your mind so quickly?" she asked turning toward me.

123456...8