My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before long she was shrieking beneath me and my cock was throbbing in uncontrollable excitement. Despite her obvious delight I wasn't able to cum along with her. Screwing her I could feel the cum ready to erupt at what seemed like any moment but stroke after stroke my orgasm eluded me. Even in the cool night air my body was soon sweating as I exerted myself. Cassie had been making unintelligible sounds since we started screwing on the deck. Moaning and clinging to me with waning strength as her sexual bliss all but consumed her. She gave me a look that was almost pleading at the end and finally I flooded her pussy with my cum then rolled off to the side.

Cassie was trembling next to me, her teeth chattering as if she was cold though her skin was hot to the touch when I laid my hand on her midriff. I swelled with pride over having given her such obvious pleasure. Already I wanted to do it for her again but the poor girl looked ready to pass out. Thinking she might fall asleep I forced my eyes open and blinked them rapidly knowing I'd have to carry her to bed if that was the case. Sitting up I watched her breathing even slowly as I took a deep swig from the wine. Knowing she must be thirsty took I ran my finger over her lips and let a trickle of wine pour from the bottle into her mouth. I let her swallow and gave her some more but she waved off a third mouthful.

"Wow Dickie," she said opening her eyes and looking up at me. "Wow. It was just... wow," she said again giggling and squeezing her thighs together.

"It was good?" I asked smiling down at her.

"That was way better good," she said at once. "Were you holding back on me before?" she asked suddenly.

"Not at all sweetie," I said bending over to kiss her forehead. "The first few days it was all I could do not to cum at the sight of you. I guess I'm starting to get used to the idea of making love to such a beautiful woman."

"You're not getting bored with me already are you?" she asked with a grin.

"That would be impossible," I assured her. I was ready to go down on her right away to show her I meant it too.

"Oh no not yet," she said pushing my head away from her body.

When she said that she crossed her arms over her breasts. Now she did look cold. She didn't resist when I pulled her up off the deck and back into the water with me. Sitting behind her I kissed her neck softly and held her lightly in my arms. I poured us another glass of wine and we sipped it after clinking our glasses together in a silent toast. I felt so comfortable with her in my arms that I started to nod off until she startled me awake and laughed as I splashed around in the water.

Standing up dripping she got out of the tub and pulled me after her. I started to gather up our things that were strewn around the deck but she tossed me a towel having already tucked her own around her body. She was already walking towards the house by the time I had my towel on. Leaving the rest of our stuff for now I hurried after her and caught her by the hand at the doorway. Cassie led me straight upstairs where we each took a quick turn in the washroom before collapsing into bed with our hair still wet.

On her single bed there was just enough room for us to lie down side by side. The way she draped herself over me we could have gotten by on a bed half the size if we had to. My cock roared back to life and she smiled upon discovering it but kissed me as she burrowed deeper into my arms. I returned her kiss and hugged her in my arms so she knew I didn't really want more sex tonight despite what my traitorous cock said. We were both exhausted from our night of sex in the hot tub and though her bed was small it was soft and comfortable. I was unable to stop myself from yawning in her face and felt bad until she giggled in response. Cassie kissed me one last time and wished me good night as she closed her eyes.

As tired as I was, I remained awake long after Cassie was sleeping peacefully in my arms. My mind was filled with thoughts of the future. I cared about her deeply already and because of that it was difficult to convince myself that I hadn't even know her for a week yet. The thought of being able to introduce her to people as my girlfriend some day made me giddy with excitement. Beyond her incredible beauty that initially caught my eye there was so much more to draw me to her. She was sweet and kind with the heart of an angel, all but consumed with making sure the people around her were happy. The time I spent with her was filled with fun no matter what we were doing. Sharing in her laughter or talking to her for hours over coffee was just as fulfilling as making love to her. Most importantly she'd shown signs of wanting me nearly as much as I wanted her. By the time I finally succumbed to the lure of sleep I had even begun to convince myself that I was worthy of her affection.

The following morning I woke up before her. During the night Cassie has rolled off of me onto her side and was sleeping with her back to me. Even in my sleep I was drawn to her and I woke with an arm around her that held her against my body. Focusing on the feel of her soft smooth skin that touched mine made my cock stir. I wasn't sure if she'd appreciate being woken up by the prodding of an erection in her back so I shift my hips slightly to give it some space. Letting out the breath I'd been holding as I moved, I was relieved to see she hadn't woken up. Watching her sleep was something worth getting up early for. I spent the time marveling at her pretty face and trying to figure out what I should tell her before I left Sunday morning. When she woke up, I knew it had been a long time in my head but it seemed like just a few moments that I had lain next to her captivated by her beauty. I kissed her shoulder as she sighed through squinted eyes before rolling over.

"Nice hair," I said smiling at the tangled mess she'd woken up with after going to bed with wet hair.

"It's my big 80s hair. How does it look?" she asked smiling at my playful teasing.

"It looks beautiful," I said kissing her hand and running my hand up her arm.

"You're just saying that," she said calling my bluff but her smile didn't waver.

"I'll always say that if you ask me how you look," I said kissing her good morning on the lips.

"Your whiskers are sexy but they're so scratchy," she said wrinkling her nose as she touched my face. How did she keep finding ways to look even cuter than before?

"Do you want me to go shave?" I asked.

"Maybe later," she said having discovered my hard cock and already starting to open her legs.

We made love just once and I felt incredibly guilty over not making her cum too. Cassie said we didn't have time for more and assured me she wasn't disappointed at all. In the bathroom I offered her the chance to hold my razor again and this time she took it. Her hand was steady as she guided the blades around my face and I knew she was less likely to nick me than I was. I was turned towards her and didn't see the results until she splashed water on my face at the end. Cassie had done a fine job and when I turned again to thank her she kissed me before I could say a word.

In the shower together we got washed quickly for another day on the slopes. She tried to turn off the water when she finished rinsing her long honey blonde locks but I stopped her. When she said there wasn't time again, I dropped to my knees in front of her despite her protests. With each lick of her pussy she complained at little less. Once I had Cassie moaning loudly, I stopped suddenly and said we could leave now. I thought it was funny but she twisted my ear until I began licking her pussy with increased urgency. When Cassie came at last she slid down the shower wall and collapsed into my arms kissing me weakly.

Downstairs after getting ready for a day of snowboarding we found her friends at the kitchen table eating cereal. I could see that the door leading out to the patio was left open and they giggled at me looking towards the door and back again. Cassie didn't say anything, pretending she didn't notice but she went outside and came back a few moments later with the remains of our night of outdoor passion in her arms. The girls kept on giggling at Cassie as she rushed upstairs with our clothes.

"It looks like you two had fun out there last night," Jana said with a taunting smile.

"Of course we did," I said. "You shouldn't be acting like that though. It's hard enough to get her to open up without you making her feel embarrassed all the time."

"I'm sorry Rick," Jana said. Her smile had vanished and Lei next to her looked down at the table so she wouldn't have to face me.

"It doesn't bother me. You can giggle like school girls around me all you want but Cassie doesn't need you two making her feel bad for what she's done with me. Sometimes I feel so guilty for what's happened here," I said in a low voice.

"What do you mean?" Lei asked looking up at me.

"She's so sweet. I told you I wouldn't hurt her but we're falling for each other," I explained. "I have to get in a car Sunday morning to drive back to Oregon... I promised I'd never hurt her but there's no way to avoid it now."

"But you'll come back for her won't you?" Lei asked and again I found myself wondering how much Cassie had shared with them.

"I can't think of anything that could stop me," I said noting the relief in their eyes.

"We were completely wrong about you Rick," Lei said. "I'm so happy that Cassie found you."

"But if you don't come back for her we'll track you down and make you regret it," Jana said with a crazy looking wide-eyed stare that made us all laugh.

"Regret what?" Cassie asked coming into the kitchen smiling at us. I knew she was happy to see how well I was getting along with her friends.

"Not kissing you before you went upstairs," I said knowing she'd see through the lie but she threw her arms around my neck and kissed me anyway.

"You two better leave him alone," she said and though she smiled as she said it I could feel her body tense in my arms.

Cassie and I had ate cereal with her friends before leaving for the resort that day. They stayed with us at the beginning but soon got bored with the intermediate runs and left promising to meet us at the car at two. I told Cassie she could go with them for a while if she wanted but she could snowboard anytime she wanted and refused to leave me. It's not like I wanted her to let her out of my sight but I felt compelled to make the offer. Tomorrow would be our last day of snowboarding and I was planning to make it down one of the big runs with her. That first day when she guided me carefully down the dangerous hill seemed like a lifetime ago now. I hadn't gotten as much practice as planned this week, though the lessons from Cassie were definitely paying off. It wouldn't be easy but I was going to give it a try.

It was easy to lose track of time with Cassie. Two o'clock arrived and it seemed like we'd just got there. I'd barely fallen at all during our runs on the intermediate hills that day and Cassie was very impressed with me, offering kisses of encouragement between each clean run. Her friends got to the car just a few minutes after us and allowed me to put their snowboards on the roof rack with smiles of thanks. During the drive back they were all gushing excitedly over the chance to see The Hip tonight.

Back at the house we ate a late lunch before getting ready for the drive down to Vancouver for the night. I was finished my shower alone first and went to Cassie's room to get dressed. On her bed there was a new black dress shirt for me and a little note from Cassie. The only time I'd let her out of my sight at the mall was for a quick trip to the washroom so she must have bought it for me in the few minutes we were apart. I left the top two buttons open for a loose fit around my neck. Smiling at her thoughtfulness I felt even better about my decision to get her the bracelet as a going away present. I was tempted to give it to her without further delay but left it hidden for now as a surprise for our last night.

After getting dressed I headed back to the bathroom her brothers once shared and put a little gel on my hair to make it hold its shape. I wanted to look my best in the hopes of making this a special night for Cassie. She came down before her friends wearing a pair of low cut jeans and a wide belt. For a top she wore a red spaghetti strap top that looked more like lingerie than a shirt. It showed off her deep cleavage that sparkled with body glitter. Her lips were painted with silvery pink lipstick and her eyes sparked with a dusting of glitter themselves. She'd curled her hair a little on the ends to make it look even thicker than before and it surround her head like a honey gold halo. Cassie looked like a girl ready to party hard and I was excited to be with her.

"Nice cleavage," I said voicing the first thing that came to mind.

"I was about to say the same thing," she said dragging a finger down the neck of my shirt and leaving a light trail of glitter behind.

"Thank you for the shirt," I said smiling at her.

"Thank you for making it look good," she said standing close and letting me squeeze her. She leaned close and almost kissed me before twisting away.

"You look so hot Cassie," I said practically drooling at her. Her brief but seductive teasing had left me with a growing cock. I might need to jerk off before we left if it went on for much longer.

"I feel hot when I'm around you," she said slowly lifting hem of her top to show off her sexy midriff that sparkled too before letting it slip back into place. I stepped toward her ready to kiss her again but she spun away from me again, though not before grinding her hip against my stiffening crotch.

"You're going to get it tonight," I said possessed with sexual desire for her.

"Is that a promise?" she asked bending low to show me even more of her deep cleavage. There was no way she was wearing a bra.

"Yes," I said immediately.

"I'm going to hold you to that," she said her tongue appearing at the corner of her mouth.

Lei arrived from upstairs and suddenly shy Cassie was back. Her face flushed as she turned her back to us. When she turned around again her shirt was pulled up to hide her cleavage and her smile was sweet not sultry. If I didn't know better, I would have sworn she was wearing a different top now. Even the glitter gave her an innocent child like appearance now instead of a sexy vixen vibe.

The three of us sat around talking as we waited for Jana. She came downstairs at last in a cute outfit of her own and I realized both of Cassie's friends were more attractive than I'd given them credit for. They could have been stark naked and they couldn't have stolen my gaze from her though. I felt worried that Cassie might draw the eyes of other men while we were at the concert. In fact I was sure they would look. I wasn't afraid of losing her while I was there but I'd never stop worrying that she'd fall for another man once I was gone. We'd become close in less than a week but maybe we could lose it all in a couple of months apart.

During the drive to the concert Cassie played some of her Hip CDs. They sang along with all the songs smiling as they did so. I couldn't be sure if I'd heard any of them before but the girls seemed to know the words to every song that played. Cassie kept looking at me as if waiting for me to join in but I never did. I have to admit I liked their sound though. To hear Cassie tell it they were like Led Zeppelin, REM, and Pearl Jam all rolled into one, only much better. That was yet to be seen but if Cassie liked them that much I was ready to give them more than a fair chance to impress me. She boasted that their live work was amazing and put on one of their live recordings to prove her point. Recognizing the live versions of some of their songs from earlier I knew she was right.

The parking lot at the stadium was a madhouse. It was a good thing we got there a little early because it was already crowded. Outside people were chanting for The Hip and screaming at the top of their lungs. Even Cassie got caught up in the excitement shouting along with them in the twilight. Her hand clung to mine tightly as if she was afraid to lose me in the throng of people. The four of us worked our way around to the front box office where my ticket was waiting. The doors were already open so we made our way inside to claim the ticket.

The atmosphere inside was amazing. I could feel the excitement in the air and the chants of, "Hip! Hip! HIP! HIP!" from outside kept rising up time and time again. Cassie was smiling and laughing and screaming along with the crowd next to me. I smiled at her reveling in the sight of the pure joy on her face and finally earned my kiss. Seeing how much fun she was having when the concert hadn't even started yet I wondered how I could have ever considered taking this away from her. Thankfully her friends had talked some sense into me. Anything that could make this special woman this happy was something I was genuinely grateful for.

When the band took the stage at last the roar was deafening. The lead singer kept saying thank you into his mike over and over, but the cheering only grew louder now that he was acknowledging the crowd. With a shrug he motioned for the rest of the band to start playing and the screams were replaced with the sound of twenty thousand strong singing along with him. I might have been the only one in the entire stadium who didn't know the words. Holding Cassie close to hear her sweet voice in the mayhem I let the experience wash over me and added a new band to my list of favorites. To this day it's impossible for me to listen to any Hip song without thinking about my sweet Canadian girl.

I thought the concert might have been over but Cassie assured me it was just a short break before their second set. In the dim light I could see that Cassie and her friends were sweating from all their dancing to the music. Suddenly I felt warm myself and could feel my drenched shirt sticking to me. 'When had it gotten so warm?' I wondered. Looking down at Cassie's swaying body in front of me I had my answer. The girls were talking about what songs they were hoping to hear yet and apparently they hadn't played Cassie's favorite yet. Hearing that filled me with irrational anger and I stared at the stage with narrowed eyes wondering if they could possibly be cruel enough to disappoint one of their biggest fans.

Cassie had thought to buy some bottled water on the way in so we didn't have to risk losing each other during the brief, chaotic intermission. I didn't realize how thirsty I was until I opened the bottle gave me and gulped it down in a matter of seconds. She offered me a second one right away but I made sure she wasn't giving me hers before taking it. The screaming and loud singing had left her sounding a little hoarse. When I told her how sexy her voice sounded she looked away from us blushing.

The second half of the concert started soon after. The band had tried to take the stage silently but word spread quickly through the crowd and they were being cheered loudly before the next song began. Halfway through the second set they finally played Cassie's favorite, a song called 'Three Pistols' from one of their early albums. I could feel her start to tremble in my arms when they started to play it at last and she sang along in an excited voice. When they finished she turned around and hugged me tight around the neck to give me a kiss that left the front of my new shirt smeared with her glitter.

Far too soon they were coming back to play one last encore to the delight of the enthusiastic crowd. Their final song was a slow song meant for dancing close with your favorite girl. I wasting no time in taking Cassie into my arms and holding her gently as we moved to the soft music. At the time I didn't even know the name of the song but I can still hear it in my head and the words seemed to speak to me, 'Wheat kings and pretty things, let's just see what tomorrow brings. Wheat kings and pretty things, oh that's what tomorrow brings.' Being with a girl like Cassie was enough to make any man feel like a king and she was definitely a pretty thing. It made me think about the future though and I was nervous to see what tomorrow would bring for us. After the song she gave me a tear filled kiss and held me tight crying over the end of the concert and what would soon be the end of our spring break together.

1...345678