My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Forget about her sweetie," I said trying to comfort her from so far away.

"I'll try," she said with a little sigh. "Tell me about your graduation."

"It was okay I guess. I finally told my father about you. The good news is he doesn't hate you," I said. "But he's completely disgusted with me."

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that alone," Cassie said.

"He thinks I'm stupid for turning down my job offers and moving to Vancouver with you," I said before I could stop myself. I didn't want Cassie to feel bad because I honestly had no regrets.

"Do you think it was stupid?" she asked in a soft voice.

"Of course not. Those jobs mean nothing compared to you. I can't wait to see you again next week," I said.

"I can't wait for that either. Someone is coming I need to go," she said suddenly. "I love you."

"I love you too," I said before hanging up.

I went back to the living room to watch the game with the guys. Greg's Giants won, on a home run by Bonds no less, and he didn't let us hear the end of it for the rest of the day. After the game I had a snack to tide me over until dinner and went to get my other suit ready. I asked the guys if they were interested in joining us but they didn't want to intrude on my time with my family.

Dinner with my mother and sister was much better than the one with dad. Mom had already filled Susan in on Cassie the night before but she still had tons of questions. Susan kept teasing me by saying she wouldn't believe I was dating the woman in the picture until she saw her in person. My sister was a lot more practical too though, like a combination of our parents' best qualities. She asked about my job prospects so I told her about the resumes I had ready to send out soon as I got home. They were both happy for me and couldn't wait to meet the beautiful Canadian girl who'd stolen my heart.

The rest of the week took on a familiar pattern. All day I was running around town saying goodbye to people I might never see again and I talked with Cassie on the phone every night. A few professors offered to write letters of recommendation for me and said I could use them as references whenever I wanted. My Tae Kwon Do instructor was sad to see a good student leave but he knew this was coming when I finished school anyway. He'd need to look into it but promised to email me once he found a good school in Vancouver. We both wanted me to finish my black belt after working long and hard to get this far.

I booked a small moving truck to bring my bed, bureau, desk, office chair, recliner, and everything else I needed to take with me. After using Cassie's laptop for the past three weeks I was sold on them and planning to get one soon as I got home so I left my computer to Tim. There were other things like my Playstation, an older stereo, and things for the kitchen that I left behind for the guys too. We'd be getting the truck the day before giving us plenty of time to pack everything into for the long ride home. I was leaving first thing Friday morning which meant I'd be home when Cassie got off work and we could spend whole weekend together.

It wasn't until the day before leaving to go home that I remembered my father's gift. I found the box under the sofa where it must have ended up when I got drunk by myself after our disastrous dinner. Inside I found a set of car keys and all the paper work I needed to claim my brand new car from a local dealership. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw it. Suddenly I felt horrible for some of the things I said that night at dinner. My father was just trying to look out for my best interests and no matter how misguided his concern might have seemed to me, he was sincere. He gave me such an incredible gift and I hadn't even called almost a week later to say thank you. I called right away and explained why I didn't call to thank him sooner. He didn't seem angry I was leaving anymore. No doubt he still thought I was making a mistake but he didn't come right out and say it.

The new car was completely unexpected. I went down to dealership to see what could be arranged. For a reasonable fee they could have it transported to a place in Vancouver for me and I'd be able to get it next week. It would have been cheaper just to drive it myself but Tim and I had been planning a road trip in the rented truck the whole week I was home and the difference was a small price to pay. Satisfied that I had everything in order I went back to the house for my last night of living there and stayed up far too late reminiscing with the best bunch of roommates a guy could ever ask for.

The next morning Tim and I were on the road early driving towards Vancouver. During the ride we stopped for breakfast and took turns driving the truck. I was starting to feel bad sticking him with the drive back alone but he assured me it wouldn't bother him at all. He was staying with us for the weekend and leaving Monday morning. I made it clear during the ride that he had an open invitation to come visit whenever he wanted and laughed when he asked if that would be okay with Cassie. Eventually he'd get to know her better and he'd realize what a silly question that was.

Our truck was pulled over for inspection at the border but we had all the paperwork ready to prove we'd rented the truck. Inside they had a quick look around but it was obvious we were exactly what we claimed to be, two guys moving my stuff to Canada. I was reminded I needed to apply for immigration or at least temporary status if I planned to stay. We had no arrests or warrants on our records and were free to enter Canada as American citizens. They assured us Tim would have no trouble driving an empty truck with Oregon plates back home.

We arrived at the apartment a few hours before Cassie was due home from work. Lei wasn't home yet either so we moved everything before either of them arrived. Moving Cassie's single bed into what was now the guest room, we put my bed into our room and pushed it against one wall to make as much room as possible. For now I made the bed with my sheets and blankets but I was willing to bet we'd be buying a new set soon. The rest we squeezed in where we could fit it for now and anything there wasn't room for I was more than willing to part ways with.

I offered Tim a beer from the fridge as we waited for the girls to get home. Another advantage to being in Canada was that Tim had no clue about the channel line up and was forced to surrendered the remote to me. Cassie didn't know when I was getting home yet and last night I made it sound like it wouldn't be until after the weekend. I was getting anxious now and had to keep myself from jumping out of my seat to rush to the door when I heard them arrive.

"Rick?" Cassie called out when she saw the empty boxes stacked in the hallway.

"In here sweetie," I said and I could hear her rushing in. She had changed before coming home from work and looked amazing in a tank top with thin straps and tight fitting Capri pants.

"Welcome home," she said barreling into my arms as I stood up. "Oh I missed you so much," she said giving me a kiss that left me breathless. She was quickly getting carried away until Tim cleared his throat. "I'm sorry," she said smiling. "Tim this is our roommate Lei, Lei this is Rick's good friend Tim. Why don't you take my car and show him around the city?" she said tossing Lei the keys.

"Okay," Lei said smiling at me. "Come on Tim I think these two have something planned."

"Alright. We'll see you later," Tim said getting up from the couch and finishing his beer.

"So?" I asked when the door closed.

"Get your clothes off," she said. "Now," she added when I smiled at her.

"I thought you'd want to talk," I said biting my tongue to keep from smiling.

"Don't make me hurt you," she said with a sinister looking smile, well sinister for her at least.

"I put my bigger bed in our room," I said taking off my shirt as I walked down the hallway.

Turning around in the doorway I was nearly knocked over by Cassie throwing herself into me. After a week apart her lips tasted sweeter than ever. I lifted her into my arms and kissed her deeply trying to force a weeks worth of kisses into one. As hard as not seeing her for a week had been, the reception was almost enough to make it worth it. Already my cock was growing hard and she hadn't even touched it yet. Exchanging kisses just inside our bedroom I held her in my arms until she started to twist about.

The moment I set her down she went to her knees and started to loosen my belt. She pulled my pants to my ankles and started sucking my cock eagerly. With nothing but my right hand to keep me company for the past week her blowjob felt heavenly in comparison. Looking up at me with wide eyes that made me moan she stopped for a moment to giggle at me and went right back to sucking me. I freed my feet from their denim shackles and kicked my jeans aside. Taking tiny steps backwards as she scooted towards me, I didn't feel her lips leave my cock as I created enough room behind us to close the door. Tim and Lei wouldn't be back anytime soon but I wasn't planning on finishing in our bedroom for a long time either.

When Cassie took her hand from around my shaft I thought my welcome home blowjob was ending. She kept my cock in her mouth sucking away on it as she slipped the straps of her tank top off her slender shoulders. Pushing it down around her abdomen without ever letting my cock stray from her lips, she reached behind her back to unfasten her bra. Dipping her shoulders slightly, and taking my cock deeper in her mouth in the process, she removed her bra and hung it over my shaft. By now my cock was throbbing wildly and dripping wet from her saliva. Grasping the shaft in her hand she stroked it firmly for a moment before stopping.

Cassie's strip down was completely mesmerizing. Once again she took her hand from my cock but kept sucking it as she got back to removing her clothes. Her head bobbed a little as she unbuttoned her pants blindly and it made the blowjob that much better. She pushed the pants and her panties past her hips and lifted one knee. I could see she was in danger of losing her balance so I reached down to hold her left hand as she finished taking of her pants. Through the entire thing she never lost her lip lock on my cock. With only the bunched up tank top around her waist like a belt now, she stood up bent over and pulled it down past her legs. Finally she let my cock slip from her mouth as she stood straight up and smiled at my stunned expression.

"That was fucking incredible," I said as she giggled and gave me a little curtsy that made me laugh.

"I'm glad you liked it. Now I want some incredible fucking," she said. She still blushed a little over the word 'fucking' but she wasn't afraid to say it when I was the only one around.

"You can have whatever you want," I said pulling her naked body towards me roughly.

"While you were away I kept fantasizing about sucking your cock again but that's not all I thought about," she said with a smile. What had I done to deserve a woman as beautiful as Cassie who fantasized about giving me blowjobs?

"I love you so much," I said kissing her with passion.

"I love you too," she said kissing me back. "Now fuck me Dickie."

Cassie jumped onto our new bigger bed and laughed with glee as she bounced on it creak free. I was right behind her ready to screw her until this new bed was just as loud as our old one. She stretched her arms and legs wide on the bed enjoying the extra space but I knew she'd still be sleeping practically on top of me every night. If I started to fuck her now I'd cum in minutes and that wouldn't do at all. This amazing woman deserved so much better than that and I was going to give it to her.

There was a stubble of light brown hair around her lips which confirmed that she hadn't been expecting me home yet. Cassie normally kept her pubic hair shaved smooth and seemed concerned that I wouldn't want any part of licking her now. She couldn't have been more wrong. If she decided to never shave it again it wouldn't bother me at all. I started her moist pussy with a gentle kiss and felt her relax around me immediately. There hadn't been time to shave this morning so the soft, supple skin of her inner thighs was in more danger of getting irritated from my face than I was of her.

The joy I took from licking her pussy helped me understand how she could fantasize about sucking my cock. I'd spent countless hours thinking about sex with Cassie and giving her oral sex was always part of it. It was something she liked so I was eager to give it to her whenever she wanted. I hadn't forgotten my plan to give her an hour or more straight sometime soon, but there was no way she'd let me do it tonight. As much as she liked my pussy eating I knew what she really wanted tonight was my cock and a thorough fucking that left her plastered to the bed.

When I stopped licking her slick pussy at last, she gave me a smile of pure excitement over what was to come next. Rising to my knees between her legs I hovered over her with my cock waving in front of her slippery entrance. I let her do the honors of placing my cock inside her pussy where it belonged and slammed in home causing her to gasp in surprise. Getting over the initial shock of suddenly being filled with my cock, she spread her legs wide as they would go encouraging me to give it to her. Holding her slim waist in my hands I started slamming my cock into her as the sound of my balls slapping against her wetly filled the room. We'd been together long enough for me to know there was no fear in hurting her when she was this wet and eager. Later I'd make love to her tenderly but we had a week worth of sexual frustration to get rid of first.

Cassie's lightly tanned face grew flushed as I screwed her. With an empty apartment she had no shame in voicing her pleasure with each stroke, though if she got much louder our neighbors might hear. Some of them already stared at her whenever we passed but it didn't make me jealous. Dating a woman like Cassie forced you to get over other men looking at your girlfriend quickly. I could feel her stiff nipples poking into my chest whenever I drove into her and was reminded to play with them. Stopping deep inside her I kneaded her full breasts and she ground her hips against me whimpering.

One good thing about our new bed was the room to roll off her without falling out of bed as I'd done a few times on the old one. I knew Cassie was far from satisfied yet and I didn't even have a chance to offer her place on top before she was straddling me. Sitting on my legs, she bent low for a brief taste of my cock and then pushed off the bed swinging her hips high toward my face to offer me a taste in return. Tugging her towards me, I made her lose her balance and held her tight around the hips as I slurped the juices from the pink folds of her pussy. Reaching over her shoulder she found my cock and stroked it as I licked her, turning her head to kiss it whenever my tongue was particularly pleasing.

I could feel her flat stomach stiffen against my arm as she sat up on my chest. Wiggling her hips she dragged her dripping snatch against me leaving a trail of wetness behind. With her pussy just out of my cock's reach, she kissed me and licked her lips before coming back for more. She was a lover without compare and I wanted her so bad that I pushed her hips down until her gaping pussy had swallowed my cock once more. Cassie was done fooling around now. With my cock safely inside her she sprang to the balls of her feet and rode me urgently. Squeezing my cock with her pussy on each stroke she began lifting all the way off me and waiting for me to aim my cock towards her steamy snatch once more. When I got inside her again I'd thrust up into hard as I could while she held steady and shrieked.

The entire time we'd been fucking, I was fighting the urge to cum. I knew she was close from the way her mouth hung open as she rode my cock and by the occasional stroke that made her eyes roll. Sitting up, I rolled her off of me and knelt in the middle of the bed again. She spread her legs and massaged her pussy as she looked up at me but I wanted her on her hands and knees. Lifting her by the waist, I flipped her over and she bounced to her knees with the spring of the bed. The sight of Cassie's snug pink pussy between her smooth legs was enough to make my whole body tremble. Sleeping with her was an absolute thrill and I'd never stop wanting more.

Thrusting my fingers inside her pussy I kept them locked like a mini cock and rattled them around in circles. Her moans were full of lust and she tried to push my hands away before I made her cum. Taking both of her slender wrists in one hand I pinned them to the small of her back and shoved my cock inside. Now that I was screwing her again she wanted to cum and begged me to fuck her harder. Tilting her head to one side she carried her weight on her shoulders as I kept her arms trapped. I didn't need her scream of 'I'm cumming' to know what was happening; no more that she needed me to announce it when my cock started to spurt deep inside her pussy.

I could feel her legs tensing next to mine and her arms strained against my grip. Wrapping my other arm around her waist I pulled her to her knees leaving her back pressed to my chest with her arms in between us. My throbbing cock was still trapped inside her pussy as I started to kiss her neck. Cassie kept grinding her hips sending shivers that started in my cock right through my body. When I let go of her hands at last she pulled one knee to her chest and spun around to face me, somehow managing to keep my cock from slipping from her cum greased pussy. Her familiar crushing hug was matched with her athletic legs squeezing around my waist as she kissed me over and over again. We were both breathing hard but couldn't stop kissing long enough to catch our breaths.

"Wow," I managed to say at last when she stopped kissing and rested her chin on my shoulder.

"Wow is right. Being separated for a week was horrible but that almost made it worth it," she said with a little giggle that shook her body.

"Should I go back with Tim and see you in another week then?" I teased.

"No!" she said squeezing me tighter even though she knew it was a joke. "I knew you were coming back this time and it was still hard. Being at my parent's house alone when everyone else had someone made me miss you so much."

"You we're better off without me there," I said.

"Why because my father doesn't like you yet?" she said pulling back to look me in the eye and emphasizing the word yet. "I'm sure he'll come around my love and even if he doesn't it won't change a thing between us." She finally let go of me as she lay on her back smoothing the side of her bed next to her.

"What do you want to do when they get back?" I asked her as I lay down on my side next to her to place a kiss on her lips.

"I don't know but we need to get some new blankets for this bed," she said giving me a puzzled look when I burst out laughing.

We started talking about our week apart and I got out her laptop to show her all the pictures from my trip that I'd loaded onto it already. Seeing me in my suit, graduation cap, and gown made her horny again. After a short blowjob I was ready to go again and we screwed all over the bed leaving the condemned sheets in a twisted mess. She said she had something to show me and rushed out of the bedroom naked despite the fact our friends could be back any moment now. Running back into our room laughing she closed the door behind her blushing over her daring foray.

"I finished my first painting," she said proudly.

"Well let's see it," I said sitting up. She turned the canvass around to show me a painting of the picture we took in the photo booth during our first shopping trip together. Cassie had captured her own essence perfectly but she'd made me look much better than I actually did. It looked just like me and at the same time it wasn't really me. "It's amazing Cassie. You got your eyes just right," I said. "But what did you do to me? You made me look better somehow."

123456...8