My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we finally made it to the last of the red belt moves I'd run another three sets of laps and had done a few hundred pushups. Thankfully we were done but instead of dismissing me, Steve said I could take a five-minute break as he went to the equipment room. My hair was dripping with sweat and I was gasping for breath as I sat down on the mat. It felt good to get the frustrations of my poor job hunt out of my system though and I could tell Steve liked what he saw despite his discipline. Cassie brought me water and asked if I was okay. I could see the concern in her eyes but there was something else there too, she was definitely getting turned on watching my workout.

Steve was back in what seemed like a lot less than five minutes. He had a kicking pad with him and told me he wanted to feel each kick. I started with a tentative one that made him shake his head in disgust. I was told to run two more laps as fast as I could and he warned me that if I was too slow I'd have to do it again. When I got back, I felt like I was going to be sick but he told me to kick the pad again without letting me take a breather. This time I unloaded with everything I had and for the first time I saw him smile. Bracing his feet he called for one kick after another until I'd driven him the length of the gym. Turning around we kept going until we were back where we started. He announced another short break and disappeared again.

When he came back this time, Cassie was hesitant to leave my side. Steve had brought head gear and chest guards for sparing. The glare she gave him made me jump up to get between them before she could say something that ruined the opportunity to join his class. I couldn't believe he expected me to spar with him after all that he'd put me through but he started suiting up and warned me there would be more laps if I made him wait. The moment we started he threw a high punch that I just barely block and spun his hips snapping a kick into my midsection that dropped me to floor. I forced myself back to my feet but was far too slow to block his barrage of punches. It's not that he was hitting me hard at all. I could tell he was pulling his kicks and punches but because I was exhausted they were enough to floor me. Time and time again he knocked me down until he caught me on the chin with a kick that jarred my mouthpiece loose.

As I was fumbling on the ground for my mouth guard I saw tears in Cassie's eyes. I was breathing so hard that when I tried to tell her I was okay nothing came out. It didn't matter how stiffly Steve tested me, but nearly making Cassie cry from what she was watching crossed a line. This time when I stood up I was ready to fight back. I knocked aside his next punch and threw one that he barely blocked. He landed a kick in return but I refused to go down again. Back and forth we went with him landing harder shots now that I wasn't falling down. When I finally connected with a kick there was enough power behind it to drive him off his feet.

"Yes!" Cassie screamed as he hit the floor and we both look over making her blush. She'd jumped right out of her seat when I finally knocked Steve down. I was ready for him to get up so I could do it again but he lay there smiling up at me.

"Looks like you've got a fan. You're even better than promised," he said. "I've got black belts I've trained who couldn't make it through a night like this as well as you have. I'd be happy to have you as a student Rick."

"Thanks," I said offering my hand to help him up. Breathing hard I staggered towards the seats to rest. Cassie was at my side now holding my arm as if she was afraid I might fall down. I leaned over the garbage can feeling like I might throw up but after a few minutes it passed.

"You better not have hurt him," Cassie said glaring at Steve.

"It's okay sweetie," I said trying to calm her down. "He was taking it easy on me at the end. Really he was," I said when she gave me a look of disbelief.

"He did great," Steve said. "I'm here to test my students not punish them. I wanted to see how good he was and now I know."

"You could have just asked me," Cassie said giving me a look better saved for the bedroom.

"And on that note I think I'll leave you two alone," Steve said. "Come by Thursday evening at seven for my next advanced class Rick."

"I'll be here," I said.

"I want you so bad right now. When you finally knocked him down I wanted to screw you right on the mats," she said in a quiet voice when Steve was gone.

"Maybe I'll buy us one for home," I said with a smile.

"Don't waste your money on special props to get me into bed," she said kissing me brazenly and walking towards the door with the end of my red belt in her hand.

I hadn't even changed out of my training gear for the ride home and was still putting my shoes on as we left. Cassie drove my car and I sat next to her drinking more water. It was her first chance to drive my car and I could see that she liked it. Her car was on its last legs and had all sorts of nagging problems. Once I was working I was going to convince her to get a new one for herself. I was still sweating by the time we got home, though Cassie had kept the air conditioner on high during the ride for me.

My legs had gone a little stiff on the way home and I limped out of the car making Cassie race to my side. She stood close to me taking my arm and putting it around her shoulders to act like a human crutch for me. I could have made it on my own with no problems but it was useless to try telling Cassie I didn't need help. When Cassie decided someone she loved needed her help then they got it. It felt good knowing she was here to take care of me and I couldn't imagine what she'd be like if I was really hurt or sick.

Soon as we were in the apartment she marched me to the bathroom and started running a bath for me. I told her I just wanted to take a quick shower and lie down but she wouldn't hear of it. A nice soak in a hot bath would be good for me according to her so that's what I was getting. She undressed me biting her lips at the sight of my body as if watching me go though the strenuous workout had given her a new appreciation for me. I was starting to accept the fact that she honestly found me attractive now but this was something new.

Cassie let me get settled into the water and turned around to look in the mirror as she pinned her hair up. Once her beautiful honey hued hair was arranged she stripped down nonchalantly as I watched her intently. I thought she wanted to get in with me but she filled a basin with hot water and sat on a folded towel on the edge of the tub. Her legs were always silky smooth but she hadn't shaved her pubic hair since I'd gotten home. Putting one foot in the water with me and leaving the other on the floor she faced me as she lathered up with her ladies shaving gel. When she was done her pussy looked like a sweet dessert covered in whipped cream.

"You want to do it?" she asked offering me her wide pink razor.

"No I couldn't sweetie. If I cut you down there I'd never forgive myself," I said.

"I'm not worried about that," she said smiling at me. "I trust you completely and I know you'd never hurt me."

"You've seen me shave haven't you?" I said making her giggle.

"Maybe some other time then. If you don't want to watch I can do it later," she said.

"No I want to see it," I said anxiously.

"Okay you can watch then," she said stroking the length of my cock with her foot.

"And maybe play with myself a little while I watch," I said.

"That's okay too," she said smiling at me. "But not too much because I'm going to put you through my own private workout tonight."

My eyes were glued to her cream topped crotch as she started shaving near the top. Working quickly and rinsing her razor in the basin of water often, she removed the bulk of her pubic hair in no time. I was stroking my cock with a handful of soapsuds as I watched nearly forgetting to breathe. Cassie pushed her hips forward and crunched her trim, sexy abdomen to get a better look at the remainder of the hair. My heart leaped to my throat when shaved right up to the edge of her tender pink lips with strokes that looked far too reckless. I stopped playing with my cock and didn't make a sound. The thought that any sound or movement by me might distract her and lead to an accident terrified me. When she set down the razor, apparently done I breathed a sigh of relief but after a quick rinse she felt around for anything she might have missed. The razor came back to clean up a spot near the bottom of her pussy where she could barely reach in comfort, much less see.

Stepping out of the tub for a moment to put away her shaving things, she came back and sat down with both feet in the water this time. With a smile she offered me a taste test to make sure she'd done a good job and I was quick to move into position. Turning side on in the water to face her, I sat back on my feet with my hard cock sticking up out of the water. Kissing her on the mouth first, I worked my way down to pussy slowly because I couldn't avoid the temptation of her breasts or sexy midriff. Her legs opened easily under my advances and I found myself licking the now smooth skin surrounding her sweet pussy. I always told her that it didn't matter to me if she shaved or not, which was completely true, but privately I was forced to admit that this made the most incredible woman I'd ever been with just a little bit better.

Trying to maneuver in the cramped standard sized tub made me long for a nice big hot tub for us to bathe in. That house we'd live in someday was going to have a tub big enough for Cassie, me, and all the sex-capades you could imagine. As it was we were forced to get by with what we had so we ended up with her legs thrown over my shoulders as she held herself up with the palms of her hands planted on the side of the tub. My face was buried between her legs licking her completely smooth crotch all over as my thorough search for hair she might have missed led me inside her pink lips where we knew none grew. It was lousy detective work, but her moans showed her obvious appreciation.

Lifting her leg when I had her teased to the edge of cumming, she pushed my shoulders back. Turning length ways in the tub again I watched her stand up and squeeze her thighs together with a bite of her lower lip. Her eyes opened and she looked at my hard cock with an expression that bordered on madness. I could see her frustration build as she looked for a way to impale herself on my cock in the confines of the tub. There didn't seem to be anyway to do it properly with her facing me. She turned around and tried to lower her pussy onto me that way but it still wouldn't give us a chance to screw right. Finally, I reached up to hold her hips in a firm grasp so she was free to brace one foot on the side of the tub. Sitting down on my cock that way let me push all the way inside her and we both had space to move.

Once I was safely inside her she took her foot from the ledge and started to ride me. I leaned back to give her something to lie against. With one arm around her abdomen and holding her breast I helped lift her up and down on my cock. I had my knees bent and legs turned out so there was space for her to plant her feet on the bath mat. It gave her the leverage she needed to go faster. Watching her shave her pussy had turned me on enough that I was ready to cum in no time. To prolong it for both of us I wrapped my arms around her body and held her tight against me. Kissing her neck I made her sigh and turn her head so our lips could meet.

As we kissed she reached down to tickle my balls and suddenly I was filling her pussy with cum as I groaned into her mouth. She smiled at me and kissed me deeper to show me she wasn't disappointed at all. When she lifted herself off of me she bent over in the water to show me her just fucked pussy. Spreading her lips with her fingers so I could see better she played with her pussy until globs of my cum came sliding out of her to drip into the water. To see the woman I loved so obviously thrilled by the feel of my seed inside her filled me with renewed desire for her. I knelt up behind her and kissed the firm cheeks of her ass moving up her back. Already stroking my cock back to life, I'd be ready to fuck her again in no time. Before I could get back inside her she stood up and stepped out of the tub still rubbing my cum around her pussy lips.

"We're not finished yet," I said while proudly showing her the hard cock I'd made just for her.

"No we're not," she said with eyes that smoldered. "Watching your class tonight turned me on so much," she said fingering herself for emphasis.

"Well get back in," I said splashing in the water.

"There's not enough room here for what I want," she said leaning over to kiss me. Her hand dipped below the water and she pulled the plug on the tub. "I've got a few moves to show you in bed," she added before wrapping a towel around her wet body. As she walked away she shook her hips from side to side making my cock throb.

I got up and quickly grabbed my own towel. Cassie hadn't even closed the bathroom door behind her but Lei seeing me naked was the last of my worries right now. She hadn't taken any of our clothes with her so I scooped it all up and raced to our bedroom where I slammed into the locked door. I could hear her laughing at me from the other side and before I could plead with her to let me in she opened it to pull me inside.

Slamming the door behind me I dropped my towel and our clothes. We were both still wet as we came together in a passionate embrace. The ache in my legs was nothing compared to the one in my cock as I sought the sweet warm surroundings of her pussy. I pulled her towards the bed with me, only to have her push me down once we got there. Kneeling on the floor at the side of our bed she took my cock in her hands and gazed at it for a few moments. I could see how much she craved it from the way she stared. Bending over, she moaned around my cock as she sucked it inside her mouth, as if giving me head satisfied her too.

You'd think a man who had just cum five minutes before would have some staying power, but watching her give me a blowjob with such tenderness and love in her eyes was enough to put me dangerously close again. Already I was straining to keep from having an accident. Cassie filled her mouth with my cock and tried to take more as the last few inches eluded her. Stroking her saliva in she sized up the length of it undaunted by the challenge. Releasing my cock to allow it to sway with the pulsing of the blood inside it, she licked the tip with her soft tongue and then opened wide trying to take it deep inside without using her hands at all. Taking my hands she placed them on the back of her head but there was no way I could do it to her. Instead of pushing her down on the last couple of inches of my cock, I lifted her off and pulled her onto the bed with me.

Cassie favored me with an adoring smile and shook her head. I kissed her and held her body close to mine with my erection trapped between us. For a few minutes we clung to each other trading kisses filled with love. When she made a move to take me inside her it was still too soon so pushed her off of me onto her back and slid down into position. The promise of oral sex was enough to satisfy her for now but she had that look in her eye that said she was going to have my cock soon no matter what. I was getting better at pleasing her all the time and by now I'd spent enough hours with my face between her legs to know what she liked. I didn't give her exactly what she wanted right away of course because there was no fun in that.

Starting with a gentle little lick the length of her lips that I knew would tickle as much as it aroused her, I listened to the sound of her mirth filled laughter. Probing her gently with a finger I marveled at her pussy like I always did when I saw it up close. Tugging one outer lip aside I pushed my tongue inside her trying to reach the depths that my cock knew intimately. Cassie didn't hesitate to seize my head and push me deeper inside. At the time I think we were both wishing I had a much longer tongue. Licking my lips clean of her juices, I raised my focus to her clit and sucked it with pursed lips. I felt Cassie's legs tense around me and suddenly she was pushing my face away.

It was time to fuck her now. She wouldn't let me push inside her yet though. I should have known she'd be worried about me being tired after the workout at the Tae Kwon Do gym. The day I was too tired for sex with her was one I hoped would never come but I knew she wouldn't be able to enjoy it if she was too busy worrying about me. I rolled onto my back to let her take control instead. Cassie mounted me eagerly and lay down flat on me for a kiss to begin. After that she sat up facing me and ground her hips to ask me if I was ready to get fucked. I replied with a smile and she started riding me hard and fast. My eyes were trying to be everywhere at once. Admiring her beautiful breasts as they jiggled, focusing on her bare pussy that gave me a clear view of my cock as it parted her pink lips, and watching her face for every reaction.

I was quickly approaching another orgasm thanks to her fast paced riding. She moaned softly each time she bounced on my cock thoroughly enjoying herself. This amazing woman deserved far better than a man who came not once, but twice before her in a night. I tried to slow her down by holding her hips but she brushed away my hands in annoyance. The panicked look on my face was easy for her to read and she bent low to whisper into my ear. Cassie told me how much she loved to make me cum and not to worry about getting hard again because she'd take care of that. Practically jumping up and down on my cock she made my cock blow and lay down to kiss me again.

Despite her kind words I felt horrible. Lying on my back I closed my eyes and sighed in frustration when the kissing stopped. I loved her so much that I never wanted to leave her lacking in sexual fulfillment like I had. My cock was still shrinking from my latest orgasm when I felt her moving next to me and opened my eyes. I watched her take it into her hand and bend over it with her mouth open. Cassie had a lot more faith in my sexual prowess than I did. When she heard me laugh at the touch of her flicking tongue she looked up and blew me a kiss then happily when back to work. I knew she liked playing with my cock but until that moment I never realized how much pure joy it gave her. She seemed amazed by its soft feel and pulled my foreskin back and forth over the head.

Inside my head I was screaming at my uncooperative cock to get hard for the woman I loved and stay that way this time. Cassie was on her side facing up at me with her legs overlapping and pulled up under her. Reaching out I caressed those sexy legs wondering how they could feel so smooth and perfect. It didn't take me long to find her pussy tucked between her thighs as if it could hide from me. I felt my cock throb now and Cassie felt it too. She looked up at me and we shared a smile as she lifted one leg to give me better access to her slippery pussy. If she wouldn't swing around to let me lick it for her, then I'd settle for fingering her with a pair of fingers.

Once my cock was hard for the third time of the night she dropped her leg to pin my forearm to the bed. Lying on her back she let her hair down from the clips that held it and shook her honey blonde mane out. I was on the inside by the wall so she slid closer and planted her feet on the wall with her knees bent. All I had to do was lie on my side and align my cock with her pussy to slip it inside her. With me pumping towards her with short movements of my hips and Cassie pushing off the wall we had my cock fucking her just right in no time. I reached down to hold her hand and she bit her lip before saying I love you and squeezing my hand tight.

1...345678