My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No I didn't. I could never make you look better than you do," she said making me smile at her. "See!" she added excitedly. "I want to paint that next just you and your smile. I'll need you to pose for it."

"Whenever you want sweetie," I promised. "What are you going to do with the painting?" I asked.

"I painted it for you," she said.

"Really?" I asked in awe over her gift as she handed it to me. "Thank you so much," I said holding it and staring into her painted eyes. I'd need to get it framed and hang it in a special place. For now I stood up and placed it carefully on top of my bureau.

"I'm glad you like it," she said with a smile to mirror my own.

"I love it Cassie, but not nearly as much as the real thing," I said stalking back to the bed and keeping her cornered.

"What are you doing?" she asked, continuing to smile at me. I didn't bother to reply I simply dropped my eyes to my stiff cock and let her see for herself.

This time I was ready to make love to her slowly. Scooping her up into my arms I set her down on the bed and crawled on top of her. Pulling the blankets over us, I slipped back inside her pussy that was perpetually wet that night. Cassie seemed to have an extra pair of hands the way she caressed me all over as I stroked inside her gently. Between soft kisses I told her I loved her until she wouldn't let her lips leave mine long enough for me to speak anymore. Cumming wasn't a concern it was something that would happen eventually as we enjoyed the intimacy of our coupling.

It gave me plenty of time to think about just how lucky I was to have such an amazing girlfriend. Her beauty was breathtaking but it went far beyond that. I won't deny that it was her looks that drew me to her initially but as I got to know her I quickly realized that was only the beginning. Cassie was kindhearted to the point of being completely selfless and had opened my blind eyes to true love like I never knew existed. If someone had told me the day before I left for the spring break trip where we met that I'd leave everything behind for the love of a woman I would have laughed in their face and called them a fool. Now I'd done just that and I knew it was the best decision I ever made. The thing was I knew she'd give up her dream job and everything she had here in Vancouver for me too. All I had to do was ask, which was something I'd never do.

The slow, tender sex went on and on between us. The feel of being inside her was exhilarating when I slowed down to really focus on it and I'd like to think it was the same for her. She took a turn on top, sitting on my lap as I faced her and continued to kiss those beautiful lips. I didn't think I'd ever cum, until she told me she'd been waiting for me so long and couldn't hold on much longer. With a few rapid thrusts of my hips I came inside her as she shuddered in her own release. As we lay together recovering and contemplating yet another round we heard our friends return.

We decided to get up and see what they wanted to do. Cassie put on her robe and I threw on a pair of pants to go to the bathroom for a shower. I was going to shave but she stopped me saying she liked my scruffy look for a change, though I shouldn't let it become a habit. Since I moved in with her we showed together almost everyday. Falling into our familiar rhythm of soap sharing, back scrubbing, and switching places beneath the spray we were quickly clean and had lots of time for a little playful caressing before getting out to dry. Back in our bedroom we got dried off and dressed in around the house clothes for now, though Cassie avoided shorts with Tim visiting.

"All done?" Lei asked smiling up at us as she took a sip from her electric blue colored cooler. Tim was on the opposite end of the sofa from her drinking a beer.

"For now. But it's a long night yet," I said making Cassie blush.

"We bought lots to drink on the way home so help yourselves," Lei said taking a longer drink from her bottle.

"I'll get it," I said rushing off to the fridge as Cassie sat on the love seat. "Everyone ready for another round?" I called from the kitchen.

"I am," Tim and Lei said at once before laughing at each other.

"Beer for the boys and coolers for the ladies," I said handing them around. Whoever invented vodka coolers was a genius. They were just as strong as beer, if not stronger, and women seemed to love them. When Cassie tried to match me drink for drink she ended up trashed in no time and we had a blast together.

"What did you guys do?" Cassie asked as I sat down with an arm around her.

"Lei took me for a ride around town. She showed me where they went to school and where Cassie works. It seems like a great place to live," Tim said.

"It is," I said squeezing Cassie's shoulder and making her smile.

"I thought we could go to the aquarium tomorrow," Lei said. "I know Rick's been wanting to check it out and Tim seemed interested when we passed it."

"And this time were going for sure," I said making Cassie roll her eyes. We had planned to go there a few times already but always missed it for one reason or another.

"What do you want to do tonight?" Cassie asked.

"I'm a little beat from the long drive and moving stuff," Tim said looking the part slouched in the corned of the sofa like he was.

"Me too," I said.

"Can you believe these two?" Cassie asked Lei. "We need to find some real men to party with."

"Go ahead just make sure they bring you home in one piece," I said fending off her playful slap.

"Well you can't want to go to bed yet. We can order food and watch a movie or something," Lei suggested.

"Or we could play a game," Cassie said excitedly. Besides all the cards Cassie and her family played growing up, she loved board games too. She had a few in the apartment and a humongous collection back home from what she told me. "We don't have a lot to choose from though," she admitted.

"Twister?" Tim asked with a grin and Lei threw a bottle cap at him.

"Just drink up Tim so no matter what it is it'll seem like fun," I said getting another swat from Cassie.

"You keep talking like that and you won't get to play," she warned me making us all laugh.

"Well I'm starving. Let's order food first and we'll decide what to do after," I said. Cassie gave me a little pout but it didn't matter to me what we did while we were drinking. Plus she knew full well that I'd do almost anything for her if she asked.

The girls had lived in this part of the city for a few years and knew all the best places to order from. I told them Tim and I would eat anything so they could order whatever they wanted my treat. Cassie wanted Chinese food but Lei was in the mood for pizza so we were at an impasse where they were both insisting on the other choice now. Tim looked at me and told me he was hungry so I convinced them to order both. They thought I was crazy, but the girls had never seen Tim eat when he was drinking. He could put food away like there was no tomorrow and I assured them nothing would go to waste. While they were placing the calls for food, we had a chance to check out the Dodgers game on our baseball package. We turned it on just in time to see the replay of the home run that had given us the lead and turned it off before the girls came back.

They brought more beer for us and another cooler for themselves back from the kitchen. I noticed Lei was sitting closer to Tim now and she was smiling non-stop. She was quick to get wasted when she was drinking so I'd have to talk with Tim when I got a chance. It wouldn't be good at all if my best friend ended up taking advantage of her the first night he was here. Looking over at Cassie I could see she'd been watching me. She smiled as if she knew exactly what I was thinking about and that I would do the right thing. Tim was a good guy but if he didn't know how easily Lei got drunk then no one could blame him when he went for it with an attractive girl like her.

The pizza arrived when I was in the kitchen getting us another round of drinks. I told Cassie to grab my wallet from the bedroom and pay for it as I was rearranging the fridge to put the fresh case of beer in the back to get cold. When I came back to the living room I even remembered to bring plates and napkins. Cassie had already trained me to be much neater than I was when I moved in. If it had been just Tim and I, we would have torn the cover off the box and ripped it in half to hold our slab of slices. Lei was teasing Cassie asking when her food was getting here as she watched the rest of us dig in. Before she could politely ask if it was okay for her to have a slice I put one on a plate and handed it to her. She smiled at me and slowly nibbled at it leaving the crust like she always did.

We were well into the pizza by the time the Chinese food arrived. I went to the door to get it and brought it to the living room after a stop in the kitchen to get forks. Cassie was going to put the rest of the pizza out in the kitchen for now but she caught Tim's sad look and set it down next to him with a giggle. Even with Tim and his voracious appetite there were going to be lots of leftovers. Lei had grown up on real homemade Chinese food and always said eating this stuff was like trying to compare burgers made from scratch to a McDonald's hamburger. It was a point well taken but almost everyone eats at McDonald's once in a while so she had a small plate.

After we'd finished eating, Cassie started clearing things away before she got too drunk to do it. I helped by finding space in the fridge for the leftover Chinese food, but left the pizza right where it was for Tim. Poor Lei was already getting tipsy halfway through her third vodka cooler. If she kept going like she was I wouldn't even need to talk to Tim and explain the situation. Before Cassie could get carried away in cleaning up I turned off the kitchen lights and pulled her away from the sink.

Cassie disappeared into our bedroom and came back with the stack of board games she kept tucked away in our closet. The decision of what to play she left up to us meaning Lei could pick because Tim and I didn't care. She chose Pictionary and called Cassie for a partner right away. I quickly learned that painting wasn't Cassie's only artistic talent as she drew perfect pictures that Lei never missed while we lagged far behind. By the time the first game was over I told Cassie she couldn't play anymore unless she drew left handed. I went for another round of drinks before the rematch and it was a lot closer this time though they still won. The four of us were laughing, getting drunk, and having a great time.

After the second game we took a break. I was the first to race for the bathroom and laughed at the rest of them as I locked the door behind me. Tim was next in line and when he was done it gave me a chance to ask him about the situation with Lei who had been growing more flirtatious as she drank. He assured me nothing would happen and suddenly I felt bad for even bringing it up. This was Tim I was talking to, not a stranger off the street, and I should have known he'd be too much of a gentleman to take advantage of her. When the girls joined us again they were asking for more drinks. I went to get another round but brought two beer a piece for Tim and I so they wouldn't have to drink as fast to keep up.

Cassie was too much of a ringer in a game like Pictionary so we put it away for something new. There were a few other options but we settled on Life because it was pretty much all luck. I couldn't believe how much fun we had laughing at the outlandish things that seemed to happen with every space you landed on. When it was time for me to get married, Cassie scowled at the little pink peg I put in the car next to my blue one as if it posed some sort of real threat to her. I seemed to land on every space that gave you kids and by the end I had a car full while Cassie and her blue peg husband had none. When she passed the last chance at kids she kicked him out of the car in disgust making us all laugh until our sides hurt. Tim ended up winning when we counted our money at the end but it had been so much fun no one really cared.

By now Cassie was at the good stage of being drunk where she couldn't stop smiling, was getting more amorous all the time, and wanted to dance with me. I went ahead and turned the stereo on, ready to hold her up if I needed to but she wasn't that far gone yet. Once we started to dance she seemed to forget our friends were even there and only smiled wider when I reminded her. She was boldly running her hands over my ass in clear view of them and turning around to shake her ass against me. All the sex we had a few hours before might as well have been a lifetime in the past as far as my erection was concerned. It was time to take her to bed I decided turning the music off and taking her by the hand.

Turning around I could see Tim was eating another slice of pizza and trying not to look our way. Lei was stretched out on the sofa sound asleep with her feet up on his lap. How long had we been dancing? It seemed like such a short time but looking at Cassie I could see her face was perspiring. Suddenly I felt too warm myself and couldn't wait to get out of my clothes. We needed to get Lei to bed first though. Luckily, she's even lighter than Cassie which made it easy to pick her up off the sofa. Cassie went ahead of me to open her bedroom door and turn down the blankets. I was just going to leave her like she was, but Cassie started to help her out of her clothes and I left before I saw something I shouldn't.

Back in our bedroom I was letting my head fill with all sorts of bad thoughts as I stripped down. Once Cassie arrived there was no room for thinking about anyone but her. I was naked and ready for some hot sweaty drunken sex. She stripped out of her clothes never taking her eyes from my cock. Without wasting the time to tease me she crossed the room and straddled me right away. Holding my cock in one hand, she rubbed her pussy with the other to spread the wetness about before sinking down on it with a moan.

Caressing her ass with my hands, I sat up to feel her firm breasts pressing against my chest. She was moving up and down on my cock with shallow movements of her hips as I thrust up into her. Being well on my way to being drunk myself made for awkward sex, but in my cloudy mind it seemed better than ever. Her whole body felt warm and soft against me, save for the one prickly patch where her pubic hair had started to grow back in. Focusing on it in my stupor it made me think of her as a sexpot who couldn't get enough of me.

Riding on top of me, Cassie was moaning without restraint in our otherwise hushed apartment. If my booze addled mind would have allowed me to think of anything besides fucking her I might have shown some concern over our friends hearing us. She was pressing her lips to mine in sloppy open-mouthed kisses that literally left saliva dripping from my chin, though I'm not sure if it was her drooling or my own that caused it. I couldn't get enough of her. Beautiful, sexy, passionate, crazed, wanton, sultry, there were so many ways to describe her that night but the one I liked best was mine, all mine.

Cassie stepped off of my cock and flopped on the bed looking around in surprise at all the room we had now. I was going to fuck her on every square inch of it too. Getting up to turn around, I pulled her toward me leaving her honey blonde hair flowing across the bed like a river of gold. Pushing her legs apart and then back I pushed my cock inside her again and started fucking her hard. My hands pressing into the bed to hold me up kept her legs held back out of the way too. She was breathing heavily and looking up at me wiggling her lips around trying to kiss me from so far away. I forced her legs back to her chest and brought my lips down on hers for another enthusiastic kiss.

Releasing one of her legs, I held onto the other in both hands as I fired my cock into her. In her alcohol fueled state of arousal Cassie was fucking me right back. She was lifting her pussy off the bed to meet each thrust and slowing turning onto her side for more leverage. When I release her second leg she pressed her thighs together, hooked her arm under her knees, and stuck her ass out even further. It left her pouty pink pussy framed by her creamy white thighs in a sight that was irresistible. Holding her hips, I plunged back inside her and rocked her body back and forth on my cock. Cassie was facing the wall and telling me to fuck her in a voice that kept getting louder. Here in the privacy of our bedroom she was everything I could have asked for in a lover. The day we met I never would have imagined such dirty sex was possible with a girl who seemed so sweet and innocent.

When I sat back on my heels for a breather, I felt my cock pulse in time with my frantic heartbeat. Looking down I could see the juices tricking from the corners of her pussy with each fresh drop following the path of the one before as it crossed her leg to soak into our blankets. Drunk, well fucked, and without any makeup she still looked better than any other woman in the world to me. She knew full well I hadn't cum yet and after a few moments to compose herself she got up on her hands and knees to let me finish. I tried to tell her she didn't need to do this for me and she laughed saying fucking me was never a chore.

Cassie was rubbing her clit as I slipped back inside her. Fucking her as fast as I could with the booze starting to catch up to me I made her howl in delight. At least she had the presence of mind to bury her face in her pillow as she screamed this time but it still sounded loud to me. As I screwed her, Cassie's shoulders started to dip towards the bed and soon I was balancing on one knee as I thrust down into her pussy. With one last furious burst I came pumping my seed deep inside her where it belonged. I was completely spent as I collapsed next to her and didn't even have the energy to get up to turn off the lights. The blankets we already a mess from earlier in the evening and now they were tangled in a heap. Cassie burrowed under the pile and pressed her warm ass against my side. Just before I passed out I threw my arm across her and told her I loved her.

The next morning we all slept in. I didn't have much of a hangover myself but Cassie sighed painfully when I shook the bed to get up for a leak. Kissing her gently, I tucked her back into bed and told her I'd be back soon with tea for her. She smiled up at me blindly, afraid to open her eyes to the lights. If she didn't have such a headache I would have made love to her on the spot. Turning off the lights on my way out I closed the door behind me softly and crossed the hallway to the bathroom still pulling on my shirt.

"Morning Tim," I said as I passed through the living room to get to the kitchen. I came back in after filling the electric kettle and sat down with him. He'd already finished off the rest of the pizza for breakfast just like I knew he would. "Did you sleep alright?" I asked wondering how he liked the old creaky bed.

"Well," he said looking at me. "It was okay until Lei came and woke me up. She was half naked and completely drunk."

"You didn't..." I said without having to say the rest.

"No," he said shaking his head. "I told her she was drunk and took her back to her room. When I went back to bed I locked the door behind me."

"You did the right thing Tim. I know it wasn't easy," I said.

"Oh I'm sure you do. You spent all evening with Cassie and half the night too but you know how hard it is to say no," he said with a little sarcasm in his voice. "Sorry," he said with a grin. "I'm just a little frustrated this morning."

"Say no more," I said getting up to check on the kettle. I made tea for Cassie and some instant coffee for myself. Before returning to our bedroom I told Tim to help himself to whatever he wanted from the fridge. "Here you go sweetie," I said putting it on the night table next to her.

123456...8