My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our new bed gave us just enough room to make it comfortable. I was ready to add it to our growing list of sexual positions right near the top. The only draw back was that it was impossible to kiss her from here though I could pull her leg up to give it a kiss if I wanted so I did. I tossed Cassie her pillow and she sat up to put it under her head as she gave me a warm smile. Reaching a hand between her legs and placing it on her stomach to steady her I fucked her hard as I could showing her I had plenty of energy left despite my hard workout at the gym. Cassie screamed and dug her nails into my forearm as she came at last. Squeezing my arm between her legs at the same time, I pushed her back until she doubled over and kept on fucking her.

When I rolled away from her at last gasping for breath, her legs were trembling. A tentative touch of her steamy pussy made her plead for mercy through chattering lips. It was impossible not to smile at her as I practically burst with pride. This is what she deserved; this is the kind of sex I wanted to give her for the rest of our lives. She climbed to her hands and knees and I was surprised she wanted more after her recent sexual explosion. I sat up to get into position but she pushed me down and crawled towards me. Collapsing on top of me she kissed me passionately and closed her eyes as she set her head down on my pillow next to mine. We were both exhausted and fell asleep without turning off the lights after an exchange of sleepy I love yous.

Thursday night couldn't come soon enough after another failed job interview that week. It was getting more and more frustrating to know I'd had my pick of jobs to choose from back home but couldn't get anything here. I could see Cassie was heartbroken for me whenever I got rejected but as long as I had her love I could handle anything else. My biggest worry was that she'd take my frustrations over the job market as anger or resentment towards her. She promised me that while it made her feel bad nothing could make her think I didn't love her or want to be here.

That night I took some of my frustrations our in sparring sessions until Steve pulled me aside to see what was wrong with me. I'd been close with my old instructor and ended up sharing more than I should have with Steve. He said he could understand my frustrations but couldn't have me behaving like that in his classes. He'd been looking for a new teacher for some of his summer beginner classes for kids and asked if I'd be interesting in helping out. It wouldn't pay much but it would give me something to do to pass the time and he said I could leave at a moments notice if I found a full time job. I quickly accepted his generous offer and got back to training with a much better attitude feeling embarrassed over my earlier actions.

Cassie had arranged a three-day weekend for our camping trip. We left the evening on July 2nd and wouldn't be back until the 5th. Lei passed on Cassie's offer to come along and told us to have fun. I couldn't wait to get Cassie alone in the woods for three whole days. In the days leading up to our departure I bought some things we needed and we were able to borrow a tent and propane stove from her brother Marc for the weekend. When Cassie got home from work that night I had everything already packed in my car for the drive. She got changed and gathered a few last minute things as we rushed down to the car to get on the road.

We were planning to stay at campsite in a provincial park and when we got there we found the park was relatively deserted. It was supposed to rain a lot over the weekend so most people were staying away but there were two older couples and a young couple with two kids in the same area as us. Cassie went about making friends right away offering to share our supper of hot dogs on the grill. When one of the kids scraped her knee, nurse Cassie was ready to treat it with no sting anti-septic and a fresh bandage. While I was setting up the tent she got into a game of tag with the kids letting them win as their tired parents watched with looks of relief on their faces. They'd been camping all week and were grateful for someone to look after their hyperactive kids for them.

That night we had cocoa and roasted marshmallows over the propane stove with the kids while their parents went for a romantic walk alone. They'd just met us that day but Cassie was a warm and loving woman you felt compelled to trust the moment you met her. I wanted to tell the kids some ghost stories but Cassie was hesitant until they pleaded with her. The little boy named Eric crept closer and closer until he was practically on top of me while his younger sister Tara sat on Cassie's lap looking eager to be scared. I felt put on the spot now as I started telling a story I was making up on the fly. The first story was a scary one about the ghost of a miner who went missing years ago while prospecting for gold and still continued his search every night. Poor little Tara was clutching herself against Cassie when I was done and Eric was looking at me with eyes the size of saucers.

After the first story I told the kids stories about the animals that lived in the forest. Cassie smiled at me seeing a side she'd never seen before. My time as a little league coach had taught me how to relate to kids and my love for animals was genuine. That's why I'd bugged her for so long about going to the aquarium. Sometimes I looked back on my career choice and wondered why I hadn't been true to my heart. If I'd know Cassie back then I'm sure everything would have been a lot different. Tara was sleeping in Cassie's arms and Eric and I were talking about grizzly bears (he liked scary animals to go with his scary stories) when their parents returned to relieve us. Eric wanted to stay in our tent with us but his mother just smiled and said we didn't have room. They thanked us for babysitting and giving them a night alone for a change before taking their children off to bed.

"You were amazing with those kids," Cassie said coming around the stove to sit next to me. She favored me with a loving smile and when that wasn't enough she leaned close kissing me softly.

"It was nothing," I said with a shrug.

"They loved being around you. You'll make a great father some day," she said kissing me again.

"Do you have some news for me?" I asked with a smile.

"No!" she said though she wore a smile too. We'd talked about kids before and thought about them all the time, or at least I did.

"You looked adorable holding that little girl in your arms," I said continuing to smile at her.

"It felt so good," Cassie said tilting her head to rest it on my shoulder. "She's such a sweet little girl. When you were telling the spooky story she was hugging me and closing her eyes tight."

"We're not ready for kids yet," I said to slow down her excitement.

"I know but it's still fun to practice making one," she said taking my hand and leading me back to our tent.

Inside the tent our double-wide sleeping bag was unzipped halfway and inviting us to enter it. Our borrowed tent had a light hanging from the roof of it that I turned on as we got in. Closing the door behind us, I turned around to see that Cassie had already taken off her sweater to reveal her tiny t-shirt and was working on her jeans. I hastily tried to catch up and was bare-chested in no time drawing her approving gaze. If someone was watched from outside they were about to be treated to an impressive silhouette. Cassie lifted her shirt over her head and threw it at me playfully. Her bra was off next putting her amazing breasts on display.

We scrambled out of the rest of our clothes then I turned out the light. She sighed next to me but giggled when I asked if my story had scared her too. Moving side to side on my knees, I groaned like a monster in the darkness as the sound of her laughter got louder and louder. When I finally grabbed her she shrieked and fell into my arms. I nibbled at her neck continuing to make monster noises as her laughter turned into sighs of arousal. Turning around to face me she kissed me and told me she loved me.

Our tent was pitched in a nice soft spot but soft was a relative term. There was no way I was going to lay on top of her as we made love. Given the circumstances I thought this was the prefect time to give her the extended session of oral sex I'd been planning for a while. I got her to lie down on the sleeping bag and dove between her legs with my tongue already probing. Turning on our flashlight I handed it to her. She shone it on her pussy at first letting me get started. It wasn't long before the light vanished and I could see it shining on her face. Sitting up to kiss her I followed the beam of light that moved slowly down her neck and over each breast where it paused for a moment to let me suckle. Then I continued down over her abdomen to her wet pussy chasing the light.

I considered trying to take the flashlight from her now that I was where I needed to be. Instead of taking it away from her I just ignored her if she put the light anywhere else. Eventually she gave up and lay back to enjoy herself. I wanted to make her cum again and again and again until she was begging me to stop. Once she told me she couldn't take one more orgasm I'd show her she could. Using every bit of my intimate knowledge of her body, I licked and sucked her illuminated pussy wanting to bring her to the heights of orgasm and keep her there. I knew what my lover liked and in no time at all I had her moaning blissfully. With other campers out there in the darkness she tried to keep quiet but it was loud enough to fill our tent.

When she came, she squeezed my shoulders and bit her lip to keep from screaming out. I gave her a little rest but we were far from done yet. She tried to sit up a few minutes later but I pushed her back down. Again and again I pushed her back down gently until she got the idea. With the light shining down in my eyes, I squinted back at her and smiled. She rubbed my face and tilted her flashlight down to light up her pussy again. I went back to work immediately and started by kissing around her midriff and legs. Licking around her belly button I dragged my tongue down finding nothing but smooth supple skin between there and the wetness of her lips.

Cassie was squirming beneath me, grinding her pussy into my face with every shift of her body. Knowing I was giving her such intense pleasure made my hard cock throb but I didn't care if we actually screwed or not. We'd brought two pillows and Cassie put mine on her chest so she could moan into it when she needed to. The flashlight had fallen to the side but it didn't matter. I knew her pussy well enough that I could lick it in complete darkness and had already done it at home many times before.

I didn't stop licking her when she came this time. Even when her legs squeezed around my neck and shoulders and she started gasping I kept on licking. She said it was my turn now and laughed when I stopped licking her long enough to say I was passing. Cassie tried to sit up again but just like before I pushed her back down firmly but gently. On and on it went with each orgasm for her coming quicker than the last. They left her legs weak and trembling so even if she wanted to fight me she couldn't. I ignored her pleas to stop and lost track of time. I doubt it was close to the hours I'd been aiming for but it left Cassie a quivering mess on the sleeping bag beneath me.

"Please no more," she said in a hoarse voice from screaming into my pillow for such a long time. I couldn't tell where one orgasm started and the next one began anymore which made it impossible to say how many she'd had.

"You don't like it anymore," I said trying to sound hurt.

"I love it Dickie and I love you," she breathed. "But no more tonight, please no more. I can't take it. My whole body is tingling."

"Before I started I promised myself I give you one more when you said you couldn't take any more," I said.

"Please don't," she said starting to sob. Her tears hit hard and quickly brought me back to reality. What the fuck was I trying to do to her?

"Oh Cassie," I said in a voice that cracked. "Shhhh... I'm so sorry my love. I wanted to show you how much you meant to me and how much I loved you. I never wanted to scare you or hurt you. Never." I kissed her gently on the lips and felt her quivering lips respond.

"I love you so much too," she said kissing me back. Her arms barely had the strength to hug me.

I turned on the dome light and turned the flashlight off. Tucking her into the sleeping bag I crawled in after her as I turned out the lights once more. Zipping the bag up behind me I gathered her into my arms and rocked her to sleep. I knew she must have been completely drained because she didn't even try to make me cum. What an amazing way to start our camping trip and there were still two whole days and nights to come.

The following morning I woke up with Cassie's warm soft cheek pressed against mine. I could hear the pitter patter of rain on the roof of our tent and hoped it was waterproof as Marc had promised. The air in the tent was still cool in early morning but beneath the sleeping bag with our bodies pressed close it was pleasantly warm. Thinking of waking up next to her everyday was enough to make me grin like a fool. She filled my life with happiness and I was madly in love with her. Holding her in my arms I couldn't resist bushing the lock of hair from her face and kissing her on the forehead.

"It's raining," she said in a tired voice.

"Shhhhh... go back to sleep sweetie I didn't mean to wake you up," I said giving her another tender kiss.

"I'm awake now," she said stretching and then snuggling back into me.

"You might as well go back to sleep until the rain stops. There's not much to do," I said.

"I've got plenty to do here right here," she said grasping my cock in case I hadn't already guessed what she meant.

"What are you doing?" I asked her when she started to duck down into the sleeping bag.

"Rewarding you for last night," she said smiling and kissing me deeply.

"It was nothing," I said.

"It was the most amazing thing I ever felt," she said correcting me. "Last night I was too out of it to properly thank you. By the end I remember my pussy felt numb and I could barely breathe anymore. You wanted to make me cum once more."

"But I didn't," I reminded her. The memory of pushing her so far she broke down and started to cry made me hate myself all over again.

"You should have," she said smiling at my obvious anxiety. "And now it's your turn. You might need this," she said dropping the extra pillow on my chest.

Cassie unzipped the sleeping bag all the way flipping it open. The rush of cool air against my skin made me shiver and I could see goose bumps on her. She curled up around my legs and pulled the sleeping bag back over her naked body. With just her beautiful face poking out near my cock she smiled at me before placing a kiss on my abdomen to begin. My cock had shrunk a little when the cool air hit it but once she surrounded it with the warmth of her loving mouth it began to grow. Working quickly with her lips, tongue, and hands she gave me a raging hardon in no time.

Kissing my erection all over her love for me was obvious. She smiled at it like she'd never seen anything that could make her happier. Her deep sucking left it dripping wet and closing her eyes she slapped it around her facing giggling as she did it. Closing my eyes to block out her wanton display, I ended up focusing on the feel of her soft skin against my legs and was worse off. I hope she wasn't planning to make this last because I was already running out of ways to prolong it.

Oblivious to my looming orgasm she kept sucking away at my cock. I'd woken up horny and her incredible body made it worse the whole time. When I whispered that I was close she gave me a pleased look and urged me to cum for her. With strangers all around and nowhere to clean up she took my cock out of her mouth and looked for something to let me finish in. Spotting one of my socks from last night I handed it to her and burst out laughing when she rolled it onto my cock like a cotton condom. Jerking me rapidly around the head with the inside of the sock tickling me, she made me cum with a groan I muffled with the pillow. Cassie slipped the cum filled sock off my cock and used its partner to clean me off before tying both up in a trash bag.

We got under the covers together kissing as we listened to the rain. Cassie said she still owed me another twenty or more blowjobs to make up for last night. If that was the case, I'd be more than happy to collect them all. The forecast had called for rain so we'd come prepared with raincoats, warm clothing, and a couple of her favorite board games. After trying to fall back to sleep and failing; we got dressed and ready to go for a walk to start our day. I was wearing a raincoat over a sweater, khaki pants, and my old worn lucky Dodgers hat. It had been years since they'd won the World Series and I'd forgotten to bring in on the spring break trip where I met Cassie so maybe it wasn't a lucky hat after all now that I thought about it. Cassie had her own raincoat on with the hood pulled up, a sweatshirt and t-shirt on underneath, and a pair of nylon track pants.

Outside a light, steady rain greeted us. We made the short walk to some nearby port-a-potties and left feeling grateful that their smell wasn't closer to the campsite. There were clearly marked hiking trails that we set off to explore together. It felt like we were the only two people in the world, even more than it usually did when I was alone with her. I was hoping we'd get to see some wildlife but aside from a few squirrels and common birds you could find all over the city but we were out of luck. The air was fresh and crisp though and the trees around us stood proud and tall. It was times like this that reminded me that, in addition to Cassie's love, there was so much to be grateful for in my new home. Vancouver is a modern city surrounded by spectacular natural treasures. I couldn't wait to go snowboarding again and sometime soon we were taking a boat tour where we hoped to see killer whales.

We kept following the path deeper and deeper into the forest. Surrounded by such natural beauty the occasional piece of trash stood out painfully. I could see that she noticed it too, letting her eyes linger on every stray pop can or plastic wrapper. When we came close to a gently flowing river we stopped for a look. Cassie joked that if we weren't already soaked a swim might have been fun. Continuing on, we made it to end of the trail where it started to loop back around to the campsite. We hadn't eaten yet and my stomach growled thinking about a late breakfast or early lunch when we got back. I had remembered to bring a big water bottle but it was Cassie who reached inside her coat where she had a granola bar for each of us. My sweet Canadian girl never ceased to amaze me and there was always one more thing to love about her.

The kids were out playing in the rain when we got back. Little Tara in her pink raincoat and rubber boots couldn't wait to show Cassie how big a splash she could make in the puddle between our tents. Cassie smiled at her and clapped then told her to stand back. Her hiking boots were already hopelessly soaked so she jumped into the puddle with both feet and made a splash that had Tara squealing in delight. They were leaving today for the long drive home but their parents invited us to share a barbecue with them on their small gas grill. I've forgotten the guy's name but his wife was named Susan like my sister. The rain had just about stopped for now so it was a good time for a cookout.

After eating Cassie offered to look after the kids and took them to our tent to play a game as I helped their parents get everything packed in their car. With my help and no kids underfoot, we got everything aboard the car in no time. The games we had weren't any good for young kids but they'd found something else to do. The kids were sat on either side of Cassie as she drew them some pictures with the pastel chalks I'd bought her recently. She'd brought them to do a few sketches out in the park if she got the chance. They pleaded with their parents, saying they couldn't leave until Cassie had finished their pictures for them. Eric's dragon, which looked suspiciously like the one on my right shoulder, was already done but she'd just started the butterfly for Tara. Their parents agreed to let them stay until Cassie was done and when they emerged Cassie had completed a third sketch, this one of the two kids for their parents that made their mother smile with tears in her eyes.

1...345678