My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie looked sad when they were gone. Once I put my arm around her she was full of smiles again though. We retreated back to our tent and tried to hang our clothes to dry. After changing into fresh clothes, Cassie challenged me to game of strip Monopoly. It was basically just a regular game of Monopoly but we could use our clothes to pay debts when needed. I started out with a huge lead but paid a steep price for her bra. Wearing just her panties, she made an incredible comeback and bargained hard when it came time for me to start using my clothes to pay her rents. By the end she was giggling as she refused my offers of sexual favors to cover the rent until I was forced to admit defeat.

Soon as she'd officially won her panties vanished so fast I wasn't sure they'd ever actually been there. The board was pushed aside and we spent the rest of the rainy afternoon making love in our tent. Hours later we were completely worn out and took a nap together in the early evening. The only thing better than waking up next to Cassie was doing it twice in one day. A couple of hours of sleep did wonders for my sexual appetite and we screwed once more before getting up for dinner.

I stepped out of the tent and saw that it had finally stopped raining as I hurried to use the washroom. By the time I came back Cassie was outside and wearing a pair of revealing shorts. I could barely believe my eyes as she smiled at me shyly. It was only us and the two older couples left at the campsite now and they were nowhere to be seen but I knew it was a big step in healing her startling lack of self confidence. Hugging her I told her how beautiful she looked and made sure to compliment her sexy legs.

Before leaving on our trip we'd planned our meals to keep us from ending up with too much food or not enough. That night we sat together on our folding chairs and cooked what amounted to a fancy dinner out in the woods. Cassie was in charge of cooking of course but I was her ever-willing assistant. For starters we made a soup using chicken stock, noodles, and vegetables. She'd even thought to bring along little packets of measured spices labeled "soup" or "stir fry" and so on. Our stove was too small to heat more than two pots at a time so we ate our soup before moving on to preparing the main course. We decided to cook to the pork chops we'd brought with us and steamed some more vegetables. I had still had a tendency to overcook meat but the chops came out perfect with Cassie in charge and they tasted great with some applesauce on top.

After putting everything away after dinner, we sat around talking and polished off the rest of our bottle of wine. Cassie seemed excited to celebrate the Fourth of July holiday the following day with me her American boyfriend. It made me feel bad because just a few days before we hadn't done anything special on Canada Day. We folded our chairs that converted to sun beds all the way out and did some star gazing. I made a comment on how it made me feel tiny and insignificant to look up and think about the immense distances that separated us from them. She reached out to hold my hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze that made me look over to flash my best smile for her.

The smile made her forget about the stars immediately. She sat up and kissed me before hurrying to our tent. I thought it was time for more lovemaking but she returned with the radio we brought and put on one of her, or I suppose I should say our, Hip CDs. With the volume down low so the old folks could sleep in peace, she asked me to dance as if I would ever refuse her such a simple request. It didn't matter if the song was a fast one or our favorite slow song, I held her close the whole time and kissed her sweet lips repeatedly. The only time we stopped was when we needed to change the CD and if the batteries had lasted we might have been there all night.

I was eager to take her to bed now but she wanted some hot cocoa first and once again I was powerless to say anything other than yes. If she wasn't the sweetest girl I'd ever known I might have been worried about her taking advantage of her power over me. I honestly don't think it even occurred to her that I'd say yes to just about anything she asked of me. Then again she certainly took her time drinking her hot cocoa, while I nearly burned my tongue trying to down mine too fast. My impatience was greeted by a mischievous smile and I was forced to immediately reassess my recent conclusions.

Following her into out tent at last, I watched her slip her sandals off and bent over to untie my shoes. Cassie told me to lie down and just when I thought our dancing was done she had one more solo performance for me. Watching my lover's striptease was a huge turn on. She smiled at me and lifted her shirt to show off her trim abdomen countless times. I'd already take my own shirt off and open my pants to pull out my cock in the hopes of enticing her to come get it. It didn't work but at least I could stroke it now and I certainly didn't need her slightly narrowed eyes to tell me to be careful I didn't go too far.

When her shirt finally came off I caught it in my hands inhaling its fragrance deeply as she giggled at me. She almost always wore a bra even though she was blessed with the kind of perfect breasts that were just fine without one. The plain white one she was wearing today excited me even further and I was forced to reign in my masturbation or risk finishing before we started. I think the sight of my erection was finally having an effect on her because she took off the bra after minimal teasing.

Stepping over my prone body, she kept her legs straight and bent over at the waist. Looking back at me with her hair hanging down to touch my legs, she blew me a kiss. She looked sexy wearing a pair of tiny beige shorts that rode up as she bent over. They were covering her just enough that I couldn't quite see the curve of her ass. I kicked my own pants off leaving me completely naked and pulled her down on top of me before she could remove her shorts. Rolling over to land on top of her I pinned her arms and kissed her wherever I wanted, starting with her lips of course. Soon as I let her arms go to caress the exposed skin around her shorts she hugged me tightly and told me how horny she was.

Cassie looked incredible in her shorts and I wanted to screw her so bad that I faced an enviable dilemma. In the end, I was forced to strip her out of them but I was planning to ask for a painting of her wearing just a pair of skimpy shorts and some strategically placed hair or arms across her chest when we got home. She wouldn't want to paint a picture of herself like that but if I asked and promised not to show anyone I knew she'd do it for me. Now that she was naked and more than wet enough for sex I pushed inside her enjoying the perfect fit. For a few moments she held me there smiling and kissing me between each I love you we shared.

The wine has left Cassie a little drunk and her inhibitions all but vanished. She didn't mind making some noise as I screwed her this time. We must have screwed half a dozen times already that day but we both wanted to make the most of our romantic weekend alone. With her on bottom, I was hesitant to fuck her as hard as I wanted no matter how carefully we'd selected the place for out tent. Looking down at her, I could see her brow wrinkle as she tried to figure out why I wouldn't give her what she wanted. The concern on my face must have been clear because she gave me a loving kiss and sat up to get out from beneath me.

Crouching slightly in the tent that wouldn't let her stand up straight, she waited for me to get into position. Despite the countless times we've make love I've never fully gotten over the sight of Cassie anxiously waiting to fuck me. I paused to admire her and smiled as she began rubbing her pussy impatiently. She gave me a look that asked what I was waiting for and I finally rolled all the way over on my back. Holding my cock steady for her, I wasn't surprised at all when sat right down on it.

Now that she was on top there were no worries about fucking too hard. I could feel my ass pounding into the ground beneath our sleeping bag and tent but it didn't bother me at all. Cassie looked beautiful riding above me with the slapping of our skin filled the tent. I ran my hands over her legs feeling the muscles beneath her skin tighten each time she lifted herself off me. Her breasts swayed gently with the rhythm of her riding. It was relatively easy to hold off cumming for a change and I felt her skin grow hot over time. On top Cassie was doing all the work but she was in excellent shape and rode me for what seemed like an eternity until she sat down gasping for air. She was partially out of breath and on the verge of an orgasm too.

I knew her thighs had to be burning from the effort and rubbed them gently as I sat up to kiss her. Grinding her hips against me she shuddered as a ripple of sexual joy ran through her body. Climbing off, she got on her hands and knees and urged me to make her cum. Reaching across her body, I grabbed her right hip and pulled her over on her left side. Holding her body tight to mine I pushed my cock back inside her and began fucking her at a pace that would finish it for us both soon. My arm was just under her breasts to steady her body as I banged her and she squeezed it with both of her hands as she inched closer and closer to cumming.

Gnawing at her shoulder lightly, I rolled onto my back again bringing her with me. Tightening both arms around her waist I fucked her as hard as I could as she screamed her pleasure. Firing my cock up into her, I felt her pussy start to squeezing around me as her orgasm exploded with a shriek. I stopped fighting the urge to cum and felt my cock throb inside her as she drained another load of cum from my balls with her incredible pussy. I held her body to mine and kissed her neck and shoulders as we tried to catch our breath. Rolling her back on her side, I pulled the top half of the sleeping blanket over us again but didn't bother to zip it up. Cassie seemed to fall asleep the moment her head touched her pillow. Settling in behind her with my arms around her I soon fell asleep myself.

The next morning by the time I opened my eyes Cassie was already wide awake. She was sat up in our sleeping bag still naked and in the process of pinning her long honey blonde hair up. There was no such thing as a mundane task if she was doing it naked. I watched her for a few moments smiling over my good fortune. I knew how lucky I was to have a girlfriend who was not only perfect in every way imaginable but loved me as much as I loved her.

"Good morning beautiful," I said startling her when she was done fixing her hair.

"Happy Fourth of July," she said turning around with her sweetest smile. She gave me a kiss and lay down with me again. "What do you normally do today?"

"Have a barbecue and go watch the fireworks at night," I said.

"You'll miss the fireworks this year," she said looking sad. "We should have went down to Seattle for the weekend. I'm sorry for dragging you here instead."

"There's nothing to be sorry about sweetie. I'd take a long weekend in a tent alone with you over fireworks on the crowded waterfront any day," I said.

"But you've given up so much for me already. It makes me feel horrible to take another thing away from you," she said with tears in her eyes now.

"That's because you're such a sweet and caring girl," I said rubbing her back as I hugged her.

"The fireworks are something you shouldn't have to miss though," she said.

"I don't care if I ever see fireworks again," I said and I meant it.

"Plus you're having trouble finding a job in your field and my father hates you," she said pointing about everything bad about me moving to Vancouver to be with her.

"You're focusing on all the bad things about me moving sweetie. Sure there's lots of things I wish were better but when I add all that up against you there's no comparison. You're the best reason to be anywhere," I said holding her close. "I don't want you to feel bad and I definitely don't want to see you cry about it because I never will."

"You're such a wonderful man Dickie," she said favoring me with a bright smile.

"I'm just trying to be more like you," I said kissing her.

"Save that for later," she said pulling back when I tried to open her naked legs. I wasn't sure what she had planned but I knew there was something special in store for me today.

Judging by the amount of light shinning through the roof of out tent it was sunny outside for now. I got dressed quickly in my clothes from last night and ran over to use the bathroom. On the way back, I passed Cassie dressed in fresh clothes and stopped her for a kiss. Amazingly she was wearing shorts again. She have me a warm smile and I'm sure she knew how happy it made me to see her relax. Cassie is an incredibly beautiful woman and the scar on her knee couldn't begin take that away from her. No matter what other people might think of it, at least she knew she'd never have to worry about what was in my mind and more importantly my heart.

I was changing clothes when she came back into the tent and goosed my ass as I was slipping on fresh underwear. She laughed at me with those irresistible giggles when I bumped my head on the roof in surprise. When I turned around she was holding my clean shirt in her hands so I lifted my arms and let her slip it over my head. Her lips were waiting for mine when my head appeared again and I was more that happy to kiss her. I thought my kiss was good enough to persuade her to forget about waiting until later to make love but apparently not because she pulled back as soon as I tried to take it any further.

Cassie said she had to get her backpack ready for another hike. I offered to go outside and start cooking breakfast in the meantime. For breakfast I made a pot of oatmeal sweetened with some raisins and just a little brown sugar. As it was cooking, I boiled the kettle for tea and coffee and peeled some oranges for us too. Just as it was ready she came out of the tent still wearing her shorts with her backpack over her shoulder. Cassie took care of cleaning up when we were done eating as I packed my things for our hike.

There were a few other trails we could have taken but Cassie wanted to go the same way again. I thought it was a little strange that she didn't want to try a different trail but she was set on the same one and I was easy to persuade. Once we were out and walking through the scenic woods I realized one path was as good as the next if I could share it with her. Cassie had brought some trash bags with her and we stopped to pick up every piece of litter we found along the trail. I smiled at her as we left the woods behind us clean and stopped wondering why she wanted to go the same way again.

We got as far as the place where the path went closest to the river and she stopped me. If she wanted to go down to the river again I was all for it. I was still hoping we'd get to see more wildlife and there could be animals down at the water's edge for a drink. We came to a grassy bank that led right up to the water at a place were the river looked wide, slow, and deep. I sat down on the grass and tilted my face toward the sun letting its rays shine in beneath the bib of my cap.

"What are you doing?" I asked looking around when I noticed her taking her shirt off.

"I'm going to take a bath," she said as if it was no big deal to be stripping down in the woods with me, this from the woman who was afraid to wear a pair of shorts to the mall because someone might see her scarred knee.

"What if someone sees us?" I asked.

"Then they see us," she said dropping her bra on the grass and starting to let down her hair. "I want a bath and I want you to take one too."

"You're not worried about another woman seeing me and trying to steal me away from you," I said to tease her as I slipped my backpack off my shoulders and took off my ball cap.

"If one comes along she's welcomed to try," Cassie said in a voice that sounded ready to do whatever it took to keep me.

"There's nothing for you to worry about sweetie," I assured her.

"I know that," she said with a smile. "The last time we went shopping you didn't even notice the saleslady with her breasts practically hanging out."

"I'm noticing yours completely hanging out right now though," I said making her giggle.

Standing up I took off my shorts and underwear to show her the hard cock that proved my words were true. When we finished stripping down I wanted to make love to her a lot more than I wanted a bath. Cassie ignored me though and crouched down to open her backpack. She'd thought of everything bringing along sandals to wear on our feet, soap and shampoo (both marked 100% biodegradable because she was that thoughtful about everything she did), and even my shaving kit. I didn't pack it myself but my girlfriend never seemed to forget anything.

The water was cold on our feet as we stepped in and waded out to the middle. At its deepest point it was just over my waist and a little higher on her. Cassie held a little mirror for me and let me lather up with the bar of soap for a badly needed shave. Soon as I finished she gave me a deep kiss and rubbed her smooth cheek against mine sighing. I offered to go trade my shaving supplies for our shampoo and didn't think about the effects of the cool water on me until I was coming back in. She smiled at my shrunken genitals and said they looked cute in a taunting voice. All I could do was shake my head and smile back. Why couldn't the cold water have the same effect on my cock as it did on her nipples?

Back at her side, I hugged her tight and felt her stiff nipples poke me in the chest. With her holding the bar of soap and me hanging onto the shampoo we kissed back and forth as we dipped low in the water. It felt great after a few days with no showers and only a stick of deodorant to mask the smell. I hadn't noticed any stink from Cassie and wondered how she did it. Probably some beauty products I hadn't seen her using. Here in the river she was replacing one clean fresh smell with another whereas I was washing away the stench of three-day-old sweat letting the river carry it off as it had my beard.

We took turns washing our hair while the other held onto the shampoo and soap to keep them from floating away. I let her go first and watched closely as she gathered her damp hair up into a sudsy pile on top of her head. When she was done scrubbing her hair she ducked under the water time and time again until the shampoo was washed away leaving her hair shinning. I handed off our precious supplies to her and washed my own short dark brown hair quickly and rinsed the suds away in a single dunking under the water. When I came up Cassie was rubbing a strand of her hair between her fingers and I dutifully held the soap and shampoo as she washer hers a second time. I didn't think she needed it but when she finished and said I should wash mine again too there was no argument from me.

Tossing the bottle of shampoo on the riverbank when I was done, I turned back to Cassie and took her into my arms for a passionate kiss. To be honest she looked more interested in getting clean but she was more than willing to tolerate my kisses. Hugging me back with the bar of soap in her hands she ran it across my shoulders before passing it to me. Cassie turned her back to me and I was quick to start scrubbing her. We stood close together and passed the soap back and forth until we were covered with soapsuds from the waist up.

Washing the rest of us was going to be tricky in the deep water. She started to lead me in closer to shore with the soap still clinging to her skin making her slippery. I tugged her back towards me and dragged her down into the water. We came up rinsed clean and laughing gleefully. Now that I could grip her better, I picked her up in my arms and squeezed her crushing her magnificent breasts to my chest. She wrapped her legs around me and I could feel her pussy rubbing against my abdomen. All I was missing to take full advantage of the situation was an erection and I cursed the cool water from robbing me of one.

1...345678