My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 06

Story Info
Rick responds to Cassie's solution.
32.8k words
4.8
12.5k
25
4

Part 6 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/16/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 06

By Masterbates13

This part picks up with right where chapter five left off. Remember to practice safe sex unlike my characters. Please forgive me for any grammatical errors I missed. Comments, good or bad, are welcomed as always.

***

I looked at Cassie completely stunned. My heart was racing and I could see her getting increasingly nervous as the seconds ticked by. I loved her with all my heart and knew the first week we met that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. There wasn't a doubt in my mind that we'd be husband and wife someday, but we'd only been together since spring break six months ago. My parents hadn't met her yet, her father hated me, and I should have been the one asking her. A hundred different protests ran through my mind in an instant but the one thing that stood out was that the woman I loved was offering me something I wanted more than anything. It looked like she was ready to start crying when I finally spoke.

"Did you just ask me to marry you?" I asked taking her hand in mine.

"Yes," she said in a voice that cracked as a tear trickled from the corner of her eye.

"Cassandra..." I said lifting her hand to my lips and kissing it. "I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Nothing could make me happier than becoming your husband. Of course I'll marry you sweetie."

"Oh Rick," she said wrapping my neck in a crushing hug and sobbing on my shoulder for a few moments before I felt her grip loosen and her frenzy of kisses began.

"I feel horrible that I don't have a ring for you," I said as she kissed down my neck.

"I don't need a ring," she said kissing me on the lips. "Besides I asked you silly."

"How are we going to tell your parents?" I asked.

"We won't," she said between kisses.

"What do you mean we won't?" I asked with a puzzled look she tried to kiss away.

"They'll never understand," she said kissing me. "We've talked about having a house and raising children together. We both know I'm not going to be just your girlfriend forever. If we're going to be married one day then why not do it now?"

"Who can we tell then?" I asked and she stopped kissing me and sat back on my lap.

"No one for now," she said right away and suddenly I knew this was far from the spur of the moment thing I thought it was.

"Not even my parents or Lei?" I said.

"We won't be able to tell anyone," she said kissing me. "It will have to be our little secret."

"Little secret?" I said perplexed. "We're talking about getting married and you call that a little secret."

"If you don't want to do it I understand," she said somehow keeping her smile as her bright blue eyes showed unbearable pain.

"I didn't say that," I said kissing her and holding her close in my arms. "I've dreamed of the day you'd be my wife but in my dreams I was ready to tell the world about it."

"Oh Dickie that's so sweet," she said welling up with tears again.

"It's okay with me if no one else knows for now," I said kissing away her tears before they could trickle down her beautiful face. "But I promise to be the husband you've always wanted."

"You already are," she said kissing me.

"We should celebrate," I said smiling at her. "Is there any wine?"

"No but we don't need that to celebrate," she said pushing me back onto the sofa.

I recognized the look in her eyes as pure desire for me. Cassie pressed her body down on top of me crushing her breasts into my chest. She'd worn a white blouse home from work and I released the first few buttons to kiss her soft cleavage. Lifting my hips to reposition her on top of me I gave my cock the room it needed to grow. She kissed me again and ground her ass into my groin, giggling over the stiffness she felt there. I was filled with lust for her and sat up ready to take her to bed.

Giving me a mischievous smile she flung me back to the sofa. I was accustomed to keeping our sex behind closed doors for Lei's sake but with her away I lay back to enjoy the moment. Cassie grinned down at me and started swaying her hips side to side as she flexed her stomach like a belly dancer. Tucking a finger under my shirt she frowned at it and I scrambled to remove it for her. She smiled as my naked chest and tweaked my nipples making us both laugh. Raising my hips again, I rubbed my fully erect cock against her ass. Abruptly, her expression changed and playtime was over.

Cassie stood up on the middle cushion and started tearing her clothes off. I'd seen her naked everyday since I'd gotten back from graduation but I was captivated as I watched her and couldn't look away. She dropped her blouse on the floor and her bra soon followed. While I marveled at her full, prefect breasts she took off her skirt and panties leaving only her sexy thigh high nylons. Stood over me, she began to rub her pussy and spread the glistening wetness around. I lost myself in admiring her exquisite body and only the gentle clearing of her throat brought me out my daze. Looking up into her eyes, she smiled down at me as she raised her eyebrows and I knew what she wanted.

My pants and underwear were around my knees when she lowered her pussy in a well-aimed strike. I sighed as I felt my cock slide into her warm, sweet wetness and whimpered when she lifted off me. Before I could open my mouth to plead for more she took me back inside her and settled in for a long, hard ride. She was absolutely beautiful, somehow looking innocent and sultry at the same time. This incredible woman had asked me to marry her. She asked me to marry her, the thought echoed in my mind. I didn't have to ask her or worry about her turning me down. I wanted her more than anything in the world and all I had to do was say yes to make her mine forever.

Noticing the tears of joy that had found their way to my eyes, Cassie sat still on me for a moment to lower her lips to mine. Arching her back she whispered her love for me and asked me to screw her. Firing my cock up into her, I made her yelp and grasped her ass to pull her down on to me with each thrust. Soon she was grunting as her face flushed in excitement. I watched her neck strain as she voiced her pleasure and kissed that irresistible little pair of moles that always caught my eye. Varying my pace, I'd slammed her down on my cock with each rapid thrust until she was screaming loudly, then slow down and gently pump my cock up into her as she cooled down. Each time she gave me a tongue-filled kiss I knew she was telling me to fuck her again. I'd grasp the firm cheeks of her smooth ass in my hands and try to outdo the last time.

Finally she'd had enough and collapsed on top of me breathing hard. Her skin felt hot against mine and she was trembling in my arms. I'd been close to cumming on several occasions myself but had miraculously held off. I knew Cassie just needed a few minutes to come down and then I'd get my chance to cum. The thought of getting to flood her pussy with my cum for the rest of my life was more than enough to keep me hard. I brushed the hair back from Cassie's face and gave her a soft kiss on the forehead that made her flex her pussy around my stiff cock in appreciation. She repeated it a few times and smiled at my groan before shocking me by standing up. Leaning over the back of the sofa she straightened her nylons and reached behind to pull her pussy lips wide apart. The message couldn't have been clearer if she'd screamed at me to fuck her.

Rolling off the sofa, I leaped up and promptly fell flat on the floor having forgotten my pants were still tangled around my feet. I heard a gasp from Cassie and looked up with an embarrassed grin on my red face. Smiling widely at her I watched the look of concern vanish from her face as she burst out laughing. I shook my head and turned a deeper shade of red that only made her laugh harder as I kicked my pants off.

Stepping onto sofa behind her I pushed her forward with a hand on the small of her back. I was several inches taller than Cassie so she stood on her toes in what had become an instinctive motion. She knew I could fuck her better from behind when her pussy was lifted high in the air. Her laughter stopped the moment I jammed my hard cock deep inside her. I could see her light pink lips clinging to my shaft as I pulled back and drove it inside her again. Continuing with the single hard trusts that made her grunt from the impact I waited for her to tell me she wanted more. When I buried my cock inside her for what had to be the twentieth time she looked over her shoulder and kicked her leg against mine.

It felt like the cum was boiling in my balls by now and I was more than willing to fuck her hard to find my own release. Holding her hips tightly in my hands I fucked her as hard as I could. Cassie gasped again but this time it was from the shock of my cock plunging in and out of her rapidly. The tip of my cock was tingling now, an itch only her wet pussy or sweet mouth could properly scratch. I knew Cassie probably just wanted to sit down to enjoy the afterglow of her own orgasm but she was determined to give me mine and urged me to keep screwing her. It was if my cock was enjoying the feeling too much and betrayed me by refusing to cum. Thrust after thrust inside her kept making her squeal. When I came at last my final thrust inside her lifted her off the sofa as I held her in my arms groaning until I felt my cock stop pulsing. Feeling light headed, I nearly toppled off the sofa as I sat down to let Cassie sit on my lap.

"Wow," she said as I held her against me.

"I'm glad you liked it," I said pushing her hair aside to kiss the back of her neck.

"Liked it?" she said turning sideways on my lap and smiling at me. "You're a fantastic lover and a wonderful man."

"At least one girl thinks so," I said.

"Are you worried about what the other girls think?" she asked with a smirk.

"No," I said quickly and emphatically making her laugh. "I just meant that I know you love me and that's all that matters."

"I do love you Rick and I can't wait to get married, even if we're the only ones who can know about it for now," she said kissing me.

"When are we going to do it?" I asked her.

"The sooner the better," she said. "This week at city hall if they can fit us in."

"You don't waste time do you?" I said to tease her.

"Ideally we'd wait and do this right," she said. "But if this lets us start a real life together sooner then that's what I want."

"It's what I want too," I said giving her a kiss she returned with enthusiasm.

"What do you want for dinner?" she asked making me laugh. "What's so funny?"

"We just got engaged but you're already starting to sound like a wife. Asking me about dinner while we're having sex," I said.

"Oh really? Because I thought the sex was over," she said.

"It is for now," I said lifting her off me. "C'mon let's get cleaned up I'm taking you out for dinner wherever you want to go."

We took a long sensuous shower together. My bride to be made me hard again even before we were in the shower and there was more screwing than washing. The fact that Cassie would soon be me wife finally started to settle in while we were showering. The water washed away my tears of joy and she mistook my shaking for sexual desire but I was completely overwhelmed. I'd never wanted anyone or anything as much as I wanted her and she asked me to be her husband. It was true that it never would have come up yet if there weren't the work visa and immigration problems, but that didn't matter. Our marriage was going to be full of love and as real as it gets despite the fact that we had to keep it secret from our friends and family for now.

After our shower we got dried and dressed. Cassie smiled at me and said if I kept looking at her like that people we going to know something was up. She kissed me as she said it though and I could feel her lips tremble against mine. After picking a black cocktail dress (long enough to hide her scarred knee of course) that matched my dark suit she sat down to fix her hair and makeup as I was still doing my tie. I watched as her nimble artist's fingers moved about and made her look even more beautiful. As she stood up I circled my arms around her and kissed the nape of her neck. Cassie sighed blissfully as I nibbled at her soft skin and didn't stop me until she knew I was about to go too far.

I was driving and as usual Cassie said we could go wherever I wanted to eat. Without asking again I took us straight to one of her favorite restaurants. It had a nice view as you ate and a dance floor for us to take advantage of afterwards. For once she seemed willing to let me spend some money on her and ordered without agonizing over the prices. She even let me order a bottle of champagne to celebrate, though after one glass each we set the rest aside to take home with us. The beaming smile she wore the whole night looked more beautiful than ever before. All I wanted to accomplish as her husband; was to make her just as happy everyday for the rest of her life.

After eating I caught her expectant smile and took her hand to lead her down to the dance floor. These weren't the Hip songs we practiced to at home but the music didn't matter as long as Cassie was in my arms. The love we had for each other was so obvious that I caught other women beaming smiles in our direction throughout the night. No doubt they were wondering what we were celebrating. Between each song Cassie would kiss me as passionately as she dared in such a subdued setting. I knew if we had been at a nightclub she'd be ready to dry hump me in the middle of crowd. We never left the dance floor but around ten I asked if she wanted to go home and she shook her head. I pulled her close to remind her that she had work early in the morning and I still wanted to make love when we got home. With a blushing smile she promised we'd have plenty of time for that.

We left shortly before midnight though it seemed like our incredible night had just begun. I looked into her eyes as I opened the car door and knew she was far too excited to even think of going to bed yet. As she started to sit, I pulled her into my arms and kissed her like she had wanted to kiss me all night. Cassie trembled in my arms and I could feel tears from her eyes trapped between our faces as her joyous emotions got the best of her. Stopping our kiss for a moment, I licked away her tears and made her giggle. She clung to me with one her tight hugs around the neck that I live for and gave me a kiss that put my own to shame. Neither of us wanted that moment to end, but eventually it did and we got in the car for the ride home.

"We should get married this week," I said as I drove.

"I was already thinking the same thing," she said as I smiled over at her. "I'm off on Thursday and Friday."

"And next week we already have our plane tickets to LA booked," I added. Cassie had taken a couple of vacation days to give us an extra long weekend with my family.

"It'll be our honeymoon," she said with a sultry smirk.

"I'll call city hall tomorrow to see if they're performing weddings this week," I said.

"Friday afternoons year round. You'll need to go down and pick up our marriage license first though. I have a list of what you'll need to get it for us and you have to pay with a credit card or cash," she said starting to laugh at the stunned expression on my face.

"How long have you been planning this?" I asked.

"I've thought about it since the day we met Richard Gordon Kellogg," she said in a voice dripping with love.

"Really?" I head myself ask though I knew full well she wouldn't mislead me about something that important.

"Yes really," she said her words taking me back to the day we met on the slopes. "When I was watching you struggle down the hill alone I kept thinking what if you were the man who was meant to be mine but I never gave you a chance. I didn't start to think about it seriously until you came back from graduation and I told myself you'd never have to leave me again," she said in a steady voice as if trying to keep from crying again.

"Never," I promised as I reached over to squeeze her hand.

"I love you so much," she said squeezing my hand back as she leaned over kiss me at a stoplight.

"I love you too sweetie," I said smiling as she pulled away from my kiss with a giggle and pointed at the green light.

When we got home I was kissing Cassie's neck from behind as she fumbled with her keys trying to open the door. Soon as we were inside she asked me to lock the door behind us and was gone by the time I turned around. I found her in our bedroom where I knew I would. She was already halfway out of her dress and her bra clad breasts hung away from her body as she bent over. My presence startled her as she stood up wearing just her bra and panties but she quickly recovered to open her arms and favor me with an inviting smile.

I stepped close and pulled her into my arms. Feeling the heat from her body radiate through my suit jacket, I kiss her hard crushing her lips to mine and left her gasping for air. She swooned in my arms and I held her tighter as I reached down to squeeze her firm ass. Cassie tugged my tucked in dress shirt out of my pants and started to unbutton it from the bottom up. Looking into my eyes, I could see she was wondering why I wasn't helping her but she smiled and kissed me when I gave her a gentle, playful slap on the butt. Once she had my shirt open she pulled my tie apart and ran her hands down my chest, stopping to pinch my nipples and encouraging me to do the same. Letting one hand slide up her back I unhooked her bra one handed with a smile bursting with pride.

Cassie pushed my shirt and jacket off my shoulders and let her bra fall away as she leaned forward. Bending down, I took one of her perky round nipples between my lips and sucked at it with a loud slurping sound. Not wanting her other beautiful breast to become jealous of its twin, I tweaked the nipple and gave it a long suck of its own when the first nipple was hard as it would get. She lifted her leg to press it between mine and stopped when she found the hard cock she was checking for. You would have thought it was the first time she undressed me the way her hands trembled as she struggled with my belt. I took her hands in mine to steady them and she grabbed my face for another kiss as I took off my pants.

Reaching inside my boxers, she groped my cock squeezing it gently as she stroked it. I tried to pull her panties down but she stepped back from me and retreated to the bed where she rubbed herself through her panties and watched me intently. After taking off my socks I dropped my boxers and walked towards her. Cassie's eyes were full of fire and her mouth hung open as she rubbed herself faster while staring at my cock. I stopped at the foot of our bed and stroked my cock watching her match my pace with her own masturbation. She looked mesmerized and was breathing loudly through her opened mouth in anticipation of what would come next.

As I climbed onto the bed, Cassie spread her legs wide to make room for me. I took her leg in my hand and marveled over the texture of her beautiful skin. Squeezing her calf with one hand, I began rubbing my cock against her at the same time. Worming it around her leg and trying to tickle her foot with it I made her start to laugh and was soon laughing along with her. I kept going though making her laugh harder and harder until she started to tickle me back with her dainty little toes. That made me lose control and I was laughing until my sides hurt. Lying on the bed next to her, I was trying to take a deep breath only to burst out laughing again when I looked over at her and she started to run a foot up my leg. When I finally settled down and turned towards her for a kiss, my cock rubbed against her hip and we started laughing again.

123456...9