My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slapping the side of my ass playfully, I knew what she wanted and began firing my cock up into her. She was quick to match my pace settling into a comfortable sexual rhythm. I decided to play a little game by changing my speed whenever she managed to match me. Banging her as hard as I could from below, I heard her grunt and then start riding me for all she was worth too. Slowing way down made her laugh and after a few more moments of frantic riding she slowed down too. Gradually increasing my pace I left her always one step behind and laughing louder as she tried to play along. Stopping suddenly made he slam her hips down as she brought her lips to mine.

When we started fucking again I gave her half a dozen fast strokes before stopping for a beat. After my pattern was established she began anticipating each move with a grin and squealed in delight whenever she guessed right. I was laughing along with her until it rendered us helpless. Once we had calmed down from our laughing fit, I tensed my legs in a false start making her begin riding without me. Cassie was tired of games now though and rode me with purpose. She was close to cumming again and wanted me to finish inside her at the same time. I sat up and urged her to get off me so I could make sure that's exactly what happened.

Cassie got on her hands and knees waiting for me to take her from behind. Slamming my cock back inside her, I made her gasp as I fucked her hard and fast. I saw her reaching down to rub her clit and raced her to it, massaging it firmly with the tips of my fingers as she squeezed my hand. Panting raggedly she told me how good it felt and pleaded with me to fuck her harder. Leaving her to stimulate her clit alone, I held her hips tightly and drove my cock into her savagely. Breathing hard I felt perspiration beading on my forehead. The familiar moan and squeals coming from Cassie made me smile and I knew she was desperately trying to hold off her own orgasm until she felt that first splash of my sperm inside her. Luckily for her I was almost there and with a final deep breath that fueled my last burst of speed I came while seeing stars. My eyes rolled and I grunted in a loud voice as I filled her womb with my seed leaving me feeling completely wrung out. I lay down on my back and looked over at her face. Her eyes were closed and she was smiling widely.

"Not a bad way to celebrate our one day anniversary," I said once I'd caught my breath.

"Oh Dickie that was wonderful," she said. "Sex with you is always great my love."

"Well you can have it whenever you want it," I assured her.

"I know that," she said smiling and crawling towards me for a kiss.

The next few days were filled with sex. It seemed like the only time we weren't making love was when we fell asleep exhausted or when she went to work. Even when we were making dinner together she'd let me caress her breasts or hold her from behind rubbing my erection against her ass. Once dinner was cooking she'd pull me away for a quickie while we waited. We were making the most of our first week of marriage and looking forward to spending some time with my family soon.

Before I knew it Wednesday was here and we were a day from leaving on our trip. I had checked the baseball schedule and was on my way to the hospital to watch a ball game with Jeffery. Roy Halladay was pitching for the Blue Jays at home against the Royals so it was as close to a sure thing as we were going to get. I wanted to be there when his team was likely to win and even bought him a Halladay t-shirt to wear and a hat for myself. Imagining my father's face if he could see me in that hat made me chuckle as I drove to the hospital. Cassie knew of my plans for the day and was going to join us when her shift ended at five.

"Oh hi," I said stopping at the doorway to his room.

"Rick!" Jeffery said from his bed. "It's okay you can come in. It's just my mom and dad," he explained. "Did you come to watch the Blue Jays with me today?" he asked excitedly.

"I sure did. I even wore my new hat," I said smiling at him. "But I can come back another time if today isn't a good day," I said glancing at his parents.

"No it's fine," his father said.

"Jeffery has been asking Cassie about you all week," his mother said smiling at me. "We just need to talk to Rick outside for a minute my love then you can watch the game with him."

"Okay but it starts soon," he warned us before turning on his TV and changing the channel to the pre-game show.

"Thank you so much," his mom said looking at me with tears in her eyes. "He hasn't worried about his chemo treatments once this week because all he can think about is watching the game with his friend Rick." Cassie told me Jeffery's cancer surgery had been a success but he was staying at the hospital until his chemotherapy was complete.

"You can go have dinner and relax for a few hours if you like. Cassie will be joining us when she finishes her shift at five and I know where to find her if I need her before that," I said trying to assure them their son was safe with me.

"Your girlfriend is such an amazing woman," she said.

"I know," I said smiling. I almost corrected her and called Cassie my wife.

"The other nurses are great too but Cassie is special. All the kids love her. What both of you have done for Jeffery..." she said before she lost her voice.

"What my wife is trying to say is we can never thank you enough for what you've done for our son," Jeffery's father said as he slipped a comforting arm around his wife's shoulders.

"I'm just happy to have someone to watch the game with. Cassie thinks baseball is boring," I said making him smile. "I wish I could do something to take your mind off all of this too," I said motioning to the hospital in general. "Someday I hope to have kids of my own and I can only imagine how hard this must be."

"Our son is getting better now," his father said in a low voice. "But the day the doctor told us what was wrong with him... it's a feeling I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy. It's slowly gotten easier to live with, but we have plenty of bad days still. The hardest part is wishing there was some way you could trade places with him and knowing you can't, knowing you have to watch your son suffer. It's a helpless feeling that never goes away."

"We try to be strong for his sake but he's so smart. He knows how sick he was and that it could come back again," his mother added.

"Thanks again Rick," his father said shaking my hand before his wife gave me a hug. "Call us if you need us," he said writing the number down for me.

"Did it start yet?" I asked Jeffery as I stepped back into the room.

"No not yet. You can see better if you sit up here with me," he said moving over on the bed to make room.

"I got you a shirt if you want to put it on," I said showing him. The moment I took it out of the bag I realized it was too big for him.

"Wow Roy Halladay! He's pitching today," he said with wide eyes.

"He is?" I said as if I had no idea. "Well maybe the shirt will bring us good luck."

"We don't need luck when he's pitching, we need to save our luck for everyone else," he said making me laugh; he was pretty sharp for a seven year old.

The shirt was way too big for him but he insisted on wearing it over top of the one he had on. He was really into the game, pumping his little fist every time Halladay threw a strike. Halladay was one of the best pitchers in the game and he looked particularly dominant against the mediocre Royals lineup. It almost wasn't fair to let a guy that good pitch to such a poor team. By the time Cassie joined us in the fourth inning the Jays were already up 5-0 and cruising towards an easy win. I made space for her to sit between my legs and the three of us finished watching the game together. Halladay ended up with a complete game shutout and even Cassie was enthusiastic about the win.

His parents came in as soon as the game was over. I hoped it had given them time to do something together though I suspected they had been watching the game in the lobby on his floor. You could see how close they were but I worried their son's illness could strain their marriage. Making time for each other was probably the last thing on their minds when their son was recovering from cancer. We left him with his parents to go play with the other kids. Cassie hadn't even stopped to have something to eat yet but easily convinced me to have a late supper so we could spend more time at the hospital.

We walked into the playroom holding hands and kids came rushing over to see Cassie. They all wanted Cassie to themselves because she'd be gone on her trip with me after tonight. The kids had lots of board games so Cassie got four groups of them each playing a different game and rushed from board to board whenever it was her turn. Some of the other kids were playing with Lego blocks. I sat in with them and told them I was going to build a house for Cassie and I to live in. Once they heard that they all wanted to help. Together we made something that looked more like a castle than a house, with a roof that was sure to leak, but Cassie was touched when she saw it and all the kids were quick to point out the parts they made. There were even two Lego people outside to represent us. I was missing my hair and one of Cassie's little yellow hands was gone, but we both wore wide smiles because we were together and we had our house at last.

When it was time to leave I'm not sure who was sadder, Cassie or the kids. She gave each of them a hug and got them to promise to be good while she was away. They all sang out goodbye to Cassie as we left and she squeezed my hand tightly. The kids were remarkably well behaved around Cassie and had leaned to share with each other and have fun together. Even if she never came back again, I knew her love for them had already changed their lives forever. This was exactly how I pictured her job at the hospital working out when she told me where she had applied. There were so many things to love about my sweet Canadian girl but watching her brighten their lives was truly awe-inspiring. I was extremely proud of everything she did at the hospital.

On the way home we stopped for a late dinner together. Cassie was so excited about meeting my family that she was tripping over her words as she asked me questions. I could tell she was nervous too, but I knew my mother and sister would love her. My father was somewhat of a concern, though deep down I was certain even he would be powerless to resist Cassie's charm once he met her. In my mind, it was impossible not to love her. I had a certain morbid curiosity in meeting Jay's fiancee someday. How vile would she have to be if she didn't like Cassie?

I was eager to resume our week of torrid lovemaking once we got home, but we needed to pack first. It was serious business as far as Cassie was concerned. She opened a huge suitcase and laid it on our bed. There would be plenty of room for all the clothes we needed but when I laid some shirts in it she smiled sheepishly and said it was for her. Explaining that she wanted to have lots of room for things she bought while shopping made my eyes bug out. She knew I was just teasing though and I'd buy her ten suitcases of clothes while we were in LA if she wanted. My own packing went quickly, though Cassie needed to remind me of a few things I was forgetting. She also added some extra clothes but I couldn't understand why I needed more pants and jeans than days we'd be spending there.

Once my smaller suitcase was packed and set by the front door the serious work began. She started laying out different outfits all over our bedroom. Once she had enough for three or four for every day we'd be in LA, she began to eliminating some of them. After the initial cuts she still had way too many and started holding them up in front of her body asking if I thought my mother would like her in them. I made her erupt in laughter when I said I was pretty sure my mom preferred men. The problem with asking me was that I thought Cassie looked amazing in whatever she wore. She could put on anything from a stylish revealing dress to torn blue jeans and an old t-shirt and look super sexy whatever she chose. Eventually she narrowed her outfits down to the ones she wanted and packed them carefully. She still looked longingly at the closet and smiled when I said a few more couldn't hurt just in case. The last thing she put in was a couple of her bikinis. I was shocked to see her put them in but actually wearing one of them to the beach with me was another thing.

It was almost midnight by the time we were done. Our flight didn't leave until 10:30 in the morning though so there was still time to make love. Cassie went to use the bathroom before bed and came back naked with the clothes she'd been wearing in a neatly folded pile. I had anticipated her returning with eyes full of desire, like they were, and had stripped down to my underwear while she was gone. Pretending she wasn't interested she set her clothes down on her desk, bending much lower than she needed to. The sight of her pussy nestled between her creamy white thighs drove me wild. I slipped off my underwear and threw them at her. They hit her in the back and she spun around quickly ready to screw my brains out.

Cassie swung her hips from side to side as she strutted to the bed. Stopping in front of me, she allowed me to sit up and suck her breasts before pushing back on the bed. Bending low as the waist she placed her hands on my knees and her lips on my already engorged cock. When I tired to sit up to fondle her breasts she stopped me with a hand on my stomach. Lying back down, I brushed her hair back from her face and ran the tips of my fingers over her stunning features. If I closed my eyes her face even felt beautiful, though I knew it so well I could imagine it in perfect detail whenever I wanted.

I felt her blowjob stop and opened my eyes to look at her beautiful smile. She had one hand between her legs with her fingers probing and the mirror behind her gave me an unobstructed view. Turning to see what I was looking at, she saw it too and put on foot up on the bed to let me see more. I watched her fingers slam in and out of her pussy making a wet squishing sound that got louder and louder. When I reached for her again she push my hand off her wanting to tease me some more but watching her masturbate in the mirror had driven me too far.

Grabbing her waist, I gave her a sharp tug and easily pulled her off her one foot into my arms. Her smile showed no disappointment as she offered me her wet finger for a taste of her sweet pussy. She kissed me long and hard, twisting my lips with hers and pushing her tongue into my mouth. I rolled her onto her back lying sideways on the bed and tossed her a pillow for her head before rubbing her shapely legs. With my hands behind her knees I pushed her legs back until she was doubled over on the bed. She wrapped her arms around her legs holding them back out of the way. Her pussy was on full display, glistening with wetness as she waited anxiously for me to take her.

Slithering my tongue along the crinkly folds of her lips, I made her sigh softly. Stopping suddenly I fed my cock between her lips only to withdraw it after a few deep strokes. Kneeling on the floor again I lavished her sexy legs and ass with kisses zeroing in on her steamy pussy once more. Her throaty sigh when I dipped my tongue inside her again spurred me on as I made her wetter by the second. This time I licked her for much longer before stopping, leaving her panting for breath as I climbed onto the bed to wet my cock inside her again. Filling her sweet pussy with hard thrusts of my cock, I made her grunt each time my hips hit the back of her thighs. Regretfully pulling my cock out after a few minutes, I slapped her clit with the head making her whimper. Pushing it home once more I have her a few more powerful strokes before kneeling on the floor again.

This time I skipped kissing her legs and went straight back to her pussy. With one hand, she ran her fingers through my hair massaging my scalp as if she was washing my hair while I ate her pussy. Her lips had grown plump and the juices running from her were thicker now as I continued to excite her. I could feel my cock throbbing between my legs and knew I'd have to fuck her again soon or risk cumming on the floor. Focusing my attention of her little pink clit, I licked and sucked it until I knew she was moments from cumming and stopped.

Cassie looked at me with eyes full of desperate longing as she panted for breath. I quickly moved onto the bed next to her to give her a kiss and she smiled knowing she was about to get exactly what she needed. She looped her arms around my neck as I picked her up and kissed me passionately until I threw her down with her head on my pillow now. Pulling her legs back again, she offered me her beautiful pussy and smiled triumphantly when I plunged into her.

Letting her legs rest on my shoulders she giggled when I licked near her ankle as I made love to her. She saw me glance down to where our bodies met and shifted her eyes too. When she looked up again my eyes were patiently waiting for her and we exchanged our best smiles. I thought she was reaching for her clit, but instead she placed the tips of her fingers on my exposed shaft rubbing it as it sawed in and out of her. Pulling back far enough that my cock slipped out of her, I groaned when she closed her hand around it with the head of my cock in the palm of her hand and rotated it in circles. The friction from her soft hand against my greasy cock was maddening and I clenched the muscles in my groin sharply to keep from cumming in her hand.

Sensing my predicament, she released my cock and guided it back inside her pussy. It was even harder to resist than her hand but at least I was in control of the pace again. Screwing her slowly, I kept my throbbing cock a few quick thrusts from cumming and waited to see what she would do. She lifted her right leg off my shoulder and planted her foot gently on my face. With that ever-endearing giggle of hers, she carefully dragged her big toe down my face and wiggled it against my lips until I opened up to suck it. I held her legs around the thighs, caressing their smooth curves as I made love to her.

When she pulled her wet toe from my mouth, I pushed her legs apart and descended down on top of her for a much needed kiss. I whispered my praise for her between each tender kiss, telling her what a gifted lover she was. A flash of light off my wedding ring caught my eye and my kiss intensified along with my lovemaking. We spent all our time outside of our apartment pretending to be less than what we were. Sometimes I could even forget that she was my wife now, but when I remembered again it was a feeling like no other that swept over me.

I increased my pace daring to near an orgasm when I wasn't sure if she'd get there too. Cassie must have read some concern in my face because she forced her hand between our sweaty bodies and began rubbing her clit. Running my hand up her back I cradled the back of her head in my hand and held her lips tight to mine. She was thrusting her pelvis up at me, forcing me deep each time I slid into her. Fucking her faster and faster all the time I felt the tip of my cock go numb as I came inside her, slamming my cock deep with each spurt of cum. Cassie tore her lips from mine and shrieked as her own orgasm overwhelmed her when I was halfway though my load. My abdomen tightened and the rest of my body felt weak as I kept fucking her until my tingling cock couldn't take any more and I rolled off onto her side of the bed.

"Oh Dickie," she said curling up on her side and throwing her arm across my chest. "This week has been unbelievable," she said kissing my cheek. "I'm almost thankful we'll get a rest while we're at your mom's house."

123456...8