My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My movements didn't escape her watchful eye and she bent over to push my hands away. Sitting on my waist, she looked over her shoulder as she reached for my cock to steady it. Feeding the tip between her lips she ground her hips and she back onto it, taking me deep inside where I felt the steamy warmth of her excited pussy. Tracing shapes on my torso with her fingers as she rode me, she smiled when I reached for her breasts and ran my fingers around her nipples. Her slow riding of me was maddening as she dragged the tip of my cock against the inner walls of her pussy and continued with her ticklish touch on my body. Suddenly, I grabbed her by the wrists and pulled her body down onto mine for a kiss. Cassie drove her tongue into my mouth and arched her back to continue her slow riding of me until I couldn't take it any more.

Grasping her hips, I pulled my cock out and drove it home inside her making her yelp into our kiss. With that single faster taste of my cock, I ignited her desire to be screwed hard and held on tight as she sat up to ride me again. Watching the beautiful woman I loved more than words could ever describe sitting on my cock and taking such obvious pleasure from it filled me with joy. I caressed her legs, going back and forth over the place the where her stockings ended and her creamy white skin began. Laying my right hand flat on her stomach, I felt her muscles flex and ripple as she lifted herself a few inches at a time to slam back down on my cock. She could have gone twice or maybe even three times as far but she didn't want to risk losing the source of her sexual pleasure.

I caught her eye with my smile and pursed my lips making her lean forward for a kiss. Taking her wrists and hold them to the small of her back, I fired my cock up into her pussy making her gasp as I kissed her tautly strained neck. When I released her this time she bolted straight up to ride me urgently with her face growing flushed. I crossed my fingers behind my head to watch her, letting her know I wouldn't interfere with whatever she wanted to do now. The bounce in our mattress aided her as she rose up and down the length of my cock her mouth hanging opened as she breathed deeply. Even though I was excited, I managed to hold off on cumming until Cassie was out of breath and lying on top of me moaning as I continued to screw her.

Turning her onto her back I nuzzled her neck again taking note of her delighted smile as I lifted up to make love to her. I hadn't felt her pussy clench around me yet but knew she'd been close a few times. Humping her with deep thrusts of my cock I drove my wife to the edge of orgasm before stopping with my throbbing cock buried inside her. She was so fixated on how close I'd brought her that she didn't realize I was in same situation. Resting until my cock stopped tingling, my plan was to make it last as long as possible but that was before she called me Santa and begged me to make her cum. Squeezing her hips in my hands, I kissed her deeply as I drove my cock into her. Cassie lips were trembling as we kissed and a scream exploded from her throat when I came filling her with a thick load of cum. She clung to me, placing a kiss on my face between each satisfied moan until I regained enough strength to roll off her. After a long emotional day, we lay together kissing until sleep took us and Christmas dreams entered our heads.

"Merry Christmas Dickie," she said in an excited voice that woke me up the next morning.

"Merry Christmas to you too sweetie," I said eagerly accepting her Christmas morning kiss. "What time is it?" I asked knowing she had to be at the hospital for work.

"Almost eight," she said with a frown that vanished so quickly I'm barely sure I saw it.

"You need to get ready for work then," I said kissing her again. "I was hoping we'd get to open some of our presents first."

"Oh I already opened all of mine," she said in a nonchalant voice.

"No you didn't," I said. I knew Cassie wouldn't dream of opening her gifts without me.

"Did you believe me even for a second?" she asked.

"Nope," I said laughing at her the way she furrowed her brow in frustration. "But I'll open mine while you're at work."

"No you won't," she said kissing me with complete certainty in her own words.

"Come on lets go get ready. I'll drive you to work again today," I said.

"I wish I could stay right here making love to you, opening presents, and making love again all day," she said with longing in her voice.

"We'll do all that tonight," I promised. "If we hurry we can have Christmas sex in the shower," I added then watched her jump off the bed to toss me my robe.

In the bathroom, she didn't let me waste the time to shave. Dragging me into the shower behind her she barely let me get my robe off before the spray of warm water began cascading down around us. I reached for my bar of soap but she stopped me and slathered a handful of her Dove moisturizing body wash across my wet chest before hugging me close. Soon our bodies were covered in her sweet smelling body wash and my cock was poking her in the midsection. Hold her slippery body to mine, I fit my cock into her pussy and began making love to her on Christmas morning for the first time. A voice inside my head told me to savor every moment because in a few years our Christmas mornings would be full of excited children waking us up at the crack of dawn to see what Santa had brought them. Looking between the strands of her damp hair into Cassie's eyes, I could see she was thinking the same thing and our lovemaking intensified.

Even with the bathmat beneath our feet the footing was slippery. Cassie pushed her wet hair back from her face and kissed me with urgency before pulling away and off my cock. Motioning for me to sit down she smiled down and me with streams of soapy water traveling down her body, hugging her sexy curves just like I would. She turned around and bending over she gave me a view of her ass and pussy from behind that made my heart race. Reaching up to hold her by the waist I guided her down onto my cock and leaned back letting her back rest against me.

My cock was back inside her now but we didn't have much room to operate. I went over the checklist for our dream home in my and made sure the nice big tub in our on suite bathroom was still there. Holding her with an arm under her breasts, I used my other hand to play with her clit as we screwed. The scattered spray of water was landing all over but the majority of it hit her body keeping her wet and slippery. Cassie had one foot planted on the bathmat and another thrown up over my leg to rest on the inside edge of the tub as we fucked. I wanted to leave her with something to remember all day at work but we couldn't manage the right pace the way we were.

I pushed Cassie forward and she immediately positioned herself on her hands and knees with the water beating off her back. Running my fingers between her engorged pussy lips, I found them hot in comparison to the warm water raining down on us. Kneeling behind her, I pierced her pussy once more with my throbbing cock and sank to my balls inside her. The sounds of her cries of passion echoed off the tub making it sound much louder than it was or at least that's what I was hoping. I didn't want the sounds of our lovemaking to wake Lei up even though I knew we must have before. Driving my cock into her as fast as I could, I made sure to hold her hips tightly so she wouldn't bump her head.

The thrill of screwing Cassie in the shower or bath usually got to me quickly unless I'd cum once already. Our first Christmas morning together was no exception. When I reached the point of no return, I pulled my cock out and blew my load into the stream of water running down the drain. Cassie turned around to smile at me and bent low to suck the tingling head of my cock as I groaned weakly. When she stopped sucking my spent cock she kissed me deeply with a tight hug that smashed her hard nippled breasts into my chest.

Running short on time, she stood up after a series of longing kisses to wash her hair as I watched from my seat on the floor. Seeing her gather her long, beautiful honey blonde hair into a pile on top of her head where she lathered it with her flowery smelling shampoo made my cock twitch. There just wasn't enough time to get hard and fuck her again but as she bent to get a little more shampoo I saw her plump pussy lips staring back and me and couldn't resist. I kissed the cheeks of her ass making her giggle. Bending forward she planted her hands on the tiled wall and gave me complete access to her. Knowing there was no time for teasing, I put my tongue ring to work licking across her ass and pussy lips with it. The soapy water running down her back and between her ass cheeks didn't deter me at all as I tongued her sweet pussy in a determined effort to make her cum. Licking around her ass, I fingered her pussy rapidly and used my other hand to rub her clit. Cassie rose to her tippy toes and moaned through gritted teeth as her ass cheeks clenched around my face.

I kept rubbing and prodding her pussy until her legs went weak beneath her and guided her down to sit in my lap. Pushing her half rinsed hair back from her face, she smiled at me as she touched my hard cock that was poking her in the hip. Caressing her breasts as she recovered, I kissed her in a line that ranged from her shoulder along her neck all the way up to her cheek. I'd never seen her as hesitant to leave me in the morning as I accepted her sorrow filled kiss before she stood up to rinse off. Letting her climb out of the shower to get ready, I finished my own shower and rushed to our bedroom.

Cassie was wearing just her towel and blow-drying her hair when I came into the room. I got dressed quickly while my cock was still soft so she wouldn't have to see my erection and regret leaving me on this special morning. Kissing her on the cheek, I hurried to the kitchen where I knew there would be just enough time to make her a quick breakfast. She came rushing into the kitchen with her coat and shoes already on but sat down when she saw a toasted bagel with cream cheese and a cup of tea on the table for her. I went to get my own coat and she was waiting for me at the door when I put my shoes on still eating the second half of her bagel.

During the drive to the hospital I could see Cassie wasn't her normal cheerful self. She was feeling guilty that we weren't getting to spend Christmas day together. I reminded her that she'd get to celebrate Christmas with the kids and their parents at the hospital and that we'd have all evening plus the next three days for our own celebration. Those words made her smile and by the time we got to the hospital she was ready to enjoy her day with the kids she loved. Normally she rushed inside as soon as we arrived but we had five minutes to spare and she spent every one of them kissing me and telling me she loved me. I told her I'd be waiting for her after work and leaned the across passenger seat for one last kiss.

When I got home I took the framed print that was still sitting in the trunk of my car upstairs with me. It was already wrapped in plain brown paper but looking at the beautiful job Cassie had done wrapping my gifts I knew it wasn't good enough. Even though Cassie wouldn't mind, it bothered me. With her other gifts I'd been smart enough to take them to a holiday kiosk at one of the malls where they wrapped gifts to raise money for charity. It helped a good cause and gave me beautifully wrapped gifts for my wife at the same time. The print was too big for a single piece of wrapping paper to fit it but that was only the first of my problems. My first pathetic attempt left a corner sticking through with a big rip on the back too. I tried a second, third, and forth time and was questioning my decision to reject the second wrapping, which was the best attempt, when I heard a voice behind me.

"Still wrapping gifts for Cassie?" Lei asked with a smile at the discarded paper all over the floor.

"Yeah I bought it yesterday and it only has this plain brown paper. Please help," I said in a desperate voice.

"Bring it over to the table," she said bending to scoop up the rolls of paper on the floor by the sofa.

"Why didn't I think of this?" I said watching her lay it out on the table and lining up the paper with it.

"Okay cut it here," she said touching where she wanted me to cut. "Where did you put the tape?" she asked.

"Here," I said rushing back from the sofa with it.

"There you go," she said holding it out to me. It was wrapped perfectly. Even the design lined up so you couldn't tell it was wrapped with two separate pieces of paper unless you looked closely.

"Thank you so much Lei," I said.

"You're welcome but it was no big deal. Even if I didn't know it was gift for Cassie I would have been happy to help you," she said heading for the kitchen to make coffee.

The day sped by as I anxiously awaited Cassie's return. Lei had work that evening meaning we'd have the apartment to ourselves but there would be enough time for us to eat and open the gifts we'd exchanged with Lei before she left. Tomorrow we were having dinner with Cassie's parents assuming the visit went well enough to last that long. A couple of days ago Cassie and I had picked out a honey baked ham for our Christmas dinner. We were having mashed potatoes and glazed carrots with it along with a pineapple sauce for the ham that Cassie had left me the recipe for.

When I left to pick Cassie up dinner was already cooking so Lei took over from me. I waited patiently near the entrance feeling relaxed besides my anxiousness to get her home for our celebration to begin. All our friends and family knew Cassie was working which meant that no one had called to wish us a Merry Christmas yet. She came out of the hospital with a smile and rushed to car throwing herself into a kiss for me. As our lips parted I asked if she wanted to go home or to a motel and she giggled before settling down to fasten her seat belt.

Dinner was just about ready when we got home. I went to the kitchen to help Lei finish preparing everything and Cassie went to change. Cassie wanted to help but I told her to have a seat at the table and brought her dinner a few minutes later. Lei sat down next to her and they waited for me to come back before we started to eat. As we ate dinner Cassie told us about her wonderful day at work with a beautiful smile on her face. She'd had so much fun watching the children play with their new toys and celebrating Christmas with their parents and other family members who came to visit them. I told her it sounded like she had plenty of fun without me and her apologetic look made Lei and I laugh.

Lei had to go to work soon so I cleaned the table when we finished eating and let them go open the presents they'd given each other. I came into the living room to seem them hugging with their opened presents on their laps. Cassie handed me the present from Lei and I opened it thanking her for the dress shirt and tie she'd given me as they opened the gifts Jana had sent to them. They called Jana after opening them and talked to her trading the phone back and forth with tears in their eyes. I got to talk to her for a moment and thanked her for the shirt she'd sent me too. Lei needed to leave so we took a break to say goodbye before sitting in front of the tree again.

"Now what?" I asked her kissing her neck as I looked at the huge pile of presents for us. Cassie had a lot more than me to open because she had so many close friends.

"We'll save our gifts for each other until the end," she said right away. "The rest we should open at the same time so we can call to say thank you right after."

"You should open all the ones from your friends first," I pointed out.

"Okay," she said. "I'm not sure if they're home or visiting so I'll thank them next time I see them. But we need to call your family and mine."

"Here's the first one," I said handing her a gift from one of her friends at the hospital.

Cassie took her time opening each one and smiled at the thoughtfulness her friends had shown in picking out gifts for her. Once she had all those opened I pulled out the big box my father had sent with our names on it and set it in her lap. She smiled and asked me to help as we unwrapped the box to see what was inside. There were several smaller boxes inside, one with both of our names on it and two more for each of us. We took the one to both of us out first and opened it together. Inside we found a pair of candlestick holders that made Cassie gasp. I knew she loved candles but never thought of something like this for her. Cassie thought they were beautiful and turned them in her hands tracing the shape of them with a smile on her face.

In her boxes there were two sets of beeswax candles and a designer sweater. Wide eyed she said the gifts were beautiful but far too much until I reminded her that my father used expensive gifts to show people he cared, like when he gave me the car for graduation. For me he'd sent a fleece jacket I could use on snowboarding trips, two polo shirts, and a hard cover book on the history of Canada. He always encouraged me to read and had given me a book for Christmas for as long as I could remember. This one felt extra special though because it reaffirmed my belief that he approved of my decision to move here. We tried to call him right away but got no answer. We left a message instead thanking him for the wonderful gifts.

My mother was spending Christmas with Susan and Brian and all of Cassie's family was gathered at her parent's home so we had to decide which group of presents to open next. We opened the ones from her family first because if the call to them didn't go smoothly we could end on a high note with mine. The whole evening became such a blur of happy memories in my mind that I can't remember every thing we opened from them though I do remember a BC Lions sweatshirt and hat from Marc and Julie for me to wear next time we went to a game. Cassie watched closely as I opened the one with my name on it from her parents and smiled at the golf shirt and engraved pen set. I was pleasantly surprised myself but mostly relieved that Cassie felt their gift for me was suitable. Her own gifts from her family made her eyes fill with tears with each one she opened. I was able to make her laugh when I told her to give her mom a thank you from me for the dress I knew she'd look drop dead gorgeous in the moment I saw it.

I went to make us hot cocoa when Cassie picked up the phone to call home. She talked to everyone offering our gratitude for the gifts they'd given us. Cassie started laughing and put her hand over the receiver to tell me Matthew was telling her what Santa had brought him. Holding the phone between our ears so I could hear too, we were soon laughing together at his excited voice. I heard him say poppy wanted to talk to us and backed away to let Cassie exchange Christmas pleasantries with her father. Cassie spoke to her mother last smiling at her as she said we hadn't opened our gifts to each other yet but would soon.

Next we opened the gifts from my sister and mother. We started with the ones from Susan and Brian. Cassie watched me open mine first and laughed when I handed her a book from inside my box called the Uncle Book. Beneath that Susan had placed a Dodgers t-shirt and a dress shirt I could wear to work. I took them out to show Cassie and a piece of paper fell out of my box. Picking it up, I showed it to Cassie with a smile. We sat close together looking at an ultrasound picture of Susan's baby and read the message she'd written in pink marker that said 'It's a girl'. Then Cassie opened her own box from Susan and found a soft pink v-neck sweater and striped t-shirt in two shades of orange. She said they were beautiful and I agreed knowing how good she was going to look in them.

123456...9