My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suckling my wife's erect nipples, I began lifting my hips to compliment her movements. She reacted to me and fell into the rhythmic motion of lovemaking that was a special bond between us. Squeezing a breast in each hand, I changed the pattern with a few rapid thrusts to let her know there was more cock to be had if she desired. Her appetite for harder sex was awakened now and she rode me furiously after my brief outburst. Clenching my cock with the walls of her pussy, she lay down and kissed me having stopped moments before one of us would have cum.

Turning her onto her back, I pulled her hips toward me leaving her pussy upturned and waiting for me to take her again. Holding my cock near the base I ran it though her lips making her mouth hang open in anticipation each time it slipped past her entrance. Tapping the tip of my cock against her clit I made her squeal in sheer delight. Her pussy lips hung open from the sex we'd already shared and leaked a little trickle of juice each time my cock rattled against her. Bending low to kiss her passionately, I backed away keeping her eyes on mine. I waggled my tongue at her offering her another round of oral sex if she wanted it and with a blushing nod she said she did.

Immediately bringing my tongue to her glistening entrance, I peered up at her smiling as I caught a glimpse of her abdomen writhing in anticipation out of the corner of my eye. The scent of her ripe pussy was overwhelming and every instinct screamed at me to taste her but I was lost in the longing of her vibrant blue eyes. When she lifted her hips to feed me her pussy at last, I had already begun my descent to please her. A long drawn out sigh of bliss flowed from her lips as I started with a long lick of her pussy. Stopping just before I reach her protruding clit, I tongued her outer lips and spread them with my fingers letting my tongue dart inside like a mini cock. Her legs were twitching with excitement now as every movement of my tongue sent a ripple of pleasure through her body. Knowing she was ready to cum any moment I surrounded her clit with my lips, sucking and prodding it with my tongue and piercing as her hips bucked over and over again in the throes of her intense orgasm.

When I finally relented, she curled up into a ball and tried to say something through trembling lips. I gave her a deep kiss that calmed her down, returning for countless more until she was sprawled on the bed and cooing contently. Having completely lost track of the time I donned a pair of sweatpants in case Lei was home and left her with one last kiss for now. After a stop at the bathroom I headed to the kitchen for a drink. I ate a slice of our leftover honey ham to satisfy my gnawing hunger as I considered my drink options. The carton of eggnog Cassie bought for a Christmas treat caught my eye and I poured each of us a tall glass, splashing in some dark rum to give it a kick.

"Thirsty?" I asked as I reentered our bedroom.

"Yes and I'm still horny too," she said with a pretty giggle that made my cock throb.

"Here you go sweetie," I said handing her a glass.

"Eggnog always makes me feel good because whenever I drink it my whole body knows it's Christmas time," she said smiling. She was sat on the edge of our bed with her feet on the floor so I took a seat next to her draping my arm across her shoulder when she leaned into me. "Take your pants off," she said in soft voice. There was no force in her voice whatsoever but I handed her my glass and jumped to my feet to comply.

"Thanks," I said when she handed my drink back.

"No stay standing," she said when I tried to sit again. "Now come closer." Cassie took my hard cock in her hand and kissed the tip. Tilting her glass she dipped the head of my cock into her eggnog and sucked it clean, repeating it a few times. "Do you like that?" she asked peering up at me with a smear of eggnog on her lips.

"It's a little cold but it feels fantastic," I said making her smile. I gulped the rest of my drink down and set my glass on the night table next to our bed. She quickly finished her own and handed me the glass which I placed beside my own. "I love you Cassandra Helene Kellogg," I said bending to lick the eggnog mustache from her lips before kissing her.

"I love you too," she said slowly lying back down on the bed as I followed her with my lips. "I want... no I need you inside me," she said breathlessly.

Hooking my right arm under her left knee, I lifted her leg spreading pussy wide as I pushed my cock towards her. I felt the tip brush the wetness of her ever-excited snatch and adjusted my course to slip inside her. Pressing my body down on her so our chests were touching but I still bore my own weight, I gave her another deep, loving kiss. Hugging me around the neck, she limited my movements as I made love to her gently. She soon released me though and I was free to increase the speed of my thrusts. Jabbing deep inside her pussy, I made her gasp when my cock poked that special place inside her. I was hoping we'd get to cum together but having lasted through our earlier coupling without cumming I was helpless to resist the second time around. After a brief frantic thrusting between her legs I was ready to cum and pulled out to spray a huge load of sperm over her midriff as she watched intently.

Slumping onto my side of the bed I stared up at the ceiling with a satisfied smile on my face. Cassie's hand reached over to brush my face making me sigh at the feel of her soft touch. Kissing the back of her hand, I nibbled at her fingers playfully listening to the sweet sound of her girlish giggles. Her other hand was spreading my seed around her abdomen leaving her skin glistening in the light of our room. Rolling towards me when she grew tired of painting herself with my cum, she pressed her body close to my side and touched my chin prompting me to face her. Those vibrant blue eyes that made my heart flutter were brimming with unbridled love for me. She was lying on her side and crossed her top leg across my body as she drove her tongue into my mouth in a passionate kiss. Sitting up after delivering a kiss that was already starting to recharge my recently spent cock, Cassie gave me a longing look and promised she wouldn't be long. I watched from our bed as she hid her nakedness with her new silk robe and slipped through the door, closing it behind her.

A few minutes later she returned from her before bed bathroom visit but it had been plenty of time for my memories of her to give me a brand new erection. Before joining me on the bed she turned out the lights. When the lights went out she was still wearing her robe but it had vanished by the time she reached the bed. She crawled under the blankets and I quickly joined her rolling on top when she spread her legs with purpose. Happily greeting me with two sets of wet lips, my sweet Canadian girl moaned softly as my cock slid into her. The gentle, but still passionate, Christmas sex I'd been anticipating was here at last. I made love to her for what seemed like hours; never forcing the pace and never letting my lips stray far from hers. When I came inside her at last I told her I loved her and moved back to my side of the bed letting her rest on top of me.

"I'm scared Dickie," she said in a tiny, sad voice that wouldn't wake me if I'd fallen asleep.

"Scared of what?" I asked even though I already knew.

"Going home tomorrow," she said. "I told my parents we'd be there but I'm not sure I can do it."

"If I can do it then so can you," I said in my most reassuring voice.

"Everything is perfect right now," she said with a soft kiss on my chest. "I promise I won't let him ruin our first Christmas together. I promise with all my heart."

"I know you won't sweetie," I said hugging her safely in my arms.

"This has been the best Christmas ever but I know it's only get better. Can you imagine what it will be like to watch our children opening their presents from Santa?" she asked.

"If I close my eyes I can see you next to me on the sofa in our new house. We're wearing pajamas and there are little boys and girls everywhere," I said.

"How many?" she asked excitedly.

"They're moving too fast for me to count them but it's as many as you want. They're smiling and laughing, playing with their new toys and looking as beautiful as their mother," I said kissing her.

"I want that so bad," she said in an anxious voice.

"You'll have that and whatever else you want sweetie," I vowed.

"That's all I want, just you and our children," she said as she cuddled into me to get comfortable for sleep.

"Good night sweetie. I love you," I whispered.

"I love you too," she murmured sleepily into my chest, dreams of our future together ready to fill her head.

The next morning she woke me up with a kiss. She was already dressed and packing a suitcase for our three-day visit to her parent's home. I needed to get ready now if we were going to make it in time. Shaving and showering, I came back to our bedroom in my bathrobe to dress in the clothes she picked out for me. Cassie looked sexy in anything to me but I was hopeless at picking clothes that matched. As a result I let her dress me whenever she wanted. The strange thing was she loved whatever I bought her to wear. She'd taken the liberty of packing my bags and after a quick light breakfast we said goodbye to Lei and left for our trip.

I was worried that the two-hour drive to her parent's house would be filled with tears and nervous feelings. My brimming confidence that her father was ready to set aside his differences with me for the sake of his daughter rubbed off on her. She was full of smiles and laughter as we drove from the coast up to her home in the mountains. Cassie loved her hometown of Whistler and it was a special place to me too because it was where we met and fell in love. I told her about our drive along this same stretch of highway during our spring break trip and before I knew it I was pulling my car into her parents' driveway. Suddenly, the anxiety was back and we looked at each other before staring at the front door for a long time until I took her hand in mine and squeezed it. I carried our suitcase and stopped at the top of the steps to accept a tender kiss from her lips before she opened the door.

"Hello?" Cassie called in a cheerful voice.

"They're here," I heard Mrs. Dumont say in a voice that was part excitement, part relief. "Come in, come in," she said greeting us warmly.

"Hi mom," Cassie said smiling at her nervously.

"I'm so happy you both came," she said hugging her daughter.

"Where's dad?" Cassie asked.

"He's sitting on the patio. He wanted to talk to Rick out there," she said.

"There's no way..."

"It'll be okay Cassie. He already knows I'll be leaving too if he drives you away this time," Cassie's mom said with tinge of sadness in her voice. The thought of driving a wedge between her parents was one more burden for me to bear.

"Rick?" Cassie said looking at me with glassy eyes. Her father wanted to talk to me alone but I knew she was telling me the choice was completely mine.

"At least he wants to talk to me," I said with the smile she loved.

"You can leave your shoes on," Mrs. Dumont said when I bent to untie them.

"I know what you're like; if I do that I'll come back in and find you both scrubbing the floor," I said making them smile. "I'll walk around the house," I said finding a satisfactory compromise.

"I love you so much," Cassie whispered into my ear as she hugged me tightly. I could tell her arms didn't want to let me go but eventually they did and she saw me off with a good luck kiss. "Don't let him push you around. He had every right to be mad at me when he first found out about you but it's time for him to realize his daughter is in love with a wonderful man. I'm never going to leave you just because he thinks I should."

My legs were shaking as I walked around the house to meet him. The fear I had of him was just a small part of my nervousness. Cassie and her mother were counting on me to convince Mr. Dumont that I was the right man for his precious little girl. The alternative was a broken relationship between my loving wife and her father. Given what Mrs. Dumont had said about warning her husband, I was afraid to think what might happen between them if I failed to win his respect.

I stepped around the corner of the house and felt my heart in my throat when I saw him. He was sitting back on to me facing the door that led to the patio from the kitchen where he was expecting me to emerge. For a few minutes I stood there staring at him and trying to reign in the myriad of feelings running through me. The sound of a bird calling behind me nearly made me gasp and as I held my breath to see if he'd turn around I silently cursed it for not flying south for the winter. In the end, it was my love for his daughter that forced me to take a step towards him and then another one until the sound of my shoes on the wooden steps made him glance over his shoulder.

"I was expecting you to come through the house," he said in the same friendly voice I'd heard him use to address other people but never with me.

"I didn't want to make a mess on the floor," I explained.

"If you did they'd be cleaning it up right now," he said.

"I know," I said. I wanted him to see that I understood how sweet his daughter was but never abused her loving kindness.

"Sit down Rick," he said turning back to face the chair in front of him. It felt weird to hear him call me by name or say anything to me for that matter. There was an aura of authority in his voice but none of the hostility he normally greeted me with. I looked at him and for a change he looked back. It felt like he was appraising me, trying to decide if I could possibly be good enough for his daughter, something I had a hard time convincing myself of for a long time. He remained silent and I wasn't foolish enough to speak until he spoke to me. "Marc says a lot of good things about you," he said at last.

"We've become good friends," I said. "Cassie and I have spent a lot of time with him and his family."

"I've taken that into consideration, but there's a world of difference between being a big brother and a girl's father," he said. Ominous words for sure. I told myself to be careful now. "I want you to explain this to me," he said handing me a letter from inside his coat. I saw the name on the envelope and my heart froze. It was from that company in Santa Monica that seemed destined to chase me to the ends of earth for the rest of my life.

"Where did you get this?" I asked, forgetting my place for moment.

"I asked you a question first," he said. Opening it I read the letter that was dated a little over a month ago. Apparently one of their vice presidents was leaving the company and the owner was offering me the opportunity to be groomed for the position. I don't know why he wanted me so bad and I was long past simple regret over applying there to begin with. It wasn't me he wanted anyway, he wanted the old Rick who was gone forever.

"It's a job offer from a place I applied to before I met Cassie," I said with a shrug.

"I read it myself," he said dismissing my nonchalant attitude with a suspicious frown. "You spent months here with practically no job at all when they were waiting for you the whole time. I was sure you were lazy or incompetent, maybe both but now I don't know what to think. How could you give that job up?"

"That's a stupid question," I said letting my old habit of saying exactly what's on my mind overrule common sense.

"A what?" he said his eyes flashing with momentary anger.

"With all due respect, I think that's a stupid question coming from you sir," I said deciding to jump in with both feet now that one was wet. "You've known Cassie her whole life, it only took me a week to realize she was more important than this," I said holding the letter up between us.

"You've never told her about these offers have you?" he asked his anger gone. I could tell he was trying to understand me now.

"No. It makes me feel guilty to hide it from her," I said with a somber face.

"Why didn't you tell her? Why didn't you try to convince her to move to California with you?" he asked.

"I wanted to be with her and she wanted to be where she is. I couldn't take her away from her job at the hospital, her friends, or her family," I said pausing for a moment. "It was hard enough to convince her I wanted to live with her in Vancouver as it was, if she'd seen this it might have been impossible."

"You could have taken her away from us," he said in a low voice. "I've spent months hating you for stealing my little girl but it wasn't like that at all. I was completely wrong about you Rick. This is hard for me to say this but I'm sorry. I never should have treated you the way I did young man." At first I could barely believe my ears and then he extended his hand waiting for me to shake it.

"I know why you were upset. You wanted her to get back together with her last boyfriend..."

"Him!" he said with an anger in his eyes that made the way he'd looked me up until that day seem friendly. "Is that what Cassie told you?" he asked shaking his head as he ground his teeth. "I treated him like another son and he repaid me by leaving my daughter when she needed him most. If he ever comes back you won't have to do a thing because I'll take care of him with this," he said shaking a huge menacing fist before me. Imagining what it would feel like to be punched by him made me wince. "It's his fault I couldn't trust you. I could see her falling for you and all I could think about was what happened last time."

"I could never hurt her like that sir," I said sincerely.

"I know," he said smiling at me for the first time. "I know a lot more than you think. My wife and sons have told me about you when I've been wiling to listen. Things would have been a lot different if her last boyfriend hadn't betrayed my trust. It would have been better if she'd told us about you before letting you move in with her too," he said laughing at the end.

"She says you always had one set of rules for her brothers and another for her," I said smiling at him.

"When you have a daughter of your own you'll understand why," he said. "Let's go inside before they think we've killed each other. I owe you a few drinks too I believe," he said standing to lead me back around to the front door.

"You still didn't tell me where you got that letter," I said before he opened the front door.

"It came in the mail last week. Someone wanted me to know how much you've given up to be with her. You'll have to ask her where she got it yourself," he said.

How or where Cassie had gotten it was the least of my worries. I thought back over the last month trying to remember a time when she was angry with me for seemingly no reason but it was useless. Cassie rarely got angry with anyone and the past month had been no less wonderful than the rest of our relationship. I'd need to talk to her about it and tell her how sorry I was for hiding the truth from her. Hopefully she'd understand why I felt the need to deceive her about my job prospects.

At the sound of her father opening the door she came rushing to meet us. The moment our eyes met I found them full of her love for me. I knew then that everything would be okay. Pushing thoughts of that stupid letter from my mind I waited for someone to say something. Her father was methodically removing his shoes as she waited anxiously to hear how our talk had gone. Mrs. Dumont came to stand behind her daughter and waited with a nervous look on her face.

"Well?" Cassie said at last, shifting her eyes between her father and I.

"I guess I owe you an apology too," her father said in a warm voice. Hearing how differently he spoke to her now made me realize just how much the conflict between us had stained their relationship. "I'm sorry Cassandra." It was much easier for him to tell her he was sorry than it had been to tell me.

1...34567...9