My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie handed me the box from my mother and cradled her own on her lap excitedly. I think she was anticipating opening the gift from my mother almost as much as the ones I had waiting for her under the tree. Tearing mine open first, I spotted a framed photo of Cassie and I in front of my mother's house I remembered mom taking during our trip back in September. I showed it to Cassie right away and leaned in for a loving kiss. There was a pair of blue jeans under that and a t-shirt to go with them plus a new ski cap and pair of gloves that almost let me hear her voice reminding me to stay warm during the Canadian winter. The first thing Cassie took out of her box was another smaller box with a Christmas ornament inside. It was to commemorate our first Christmas together and had our names and date on it with two painted ceramic reindeer sharing a kiss. Cassie hung it on the tree right away and sat down on my lap for another loving kiss before returning to her box. Besides that my mother had sent my wife a pleated knee length plaid tweed skirt with a red top to go with it. She showed it to me with a smile and giggled at the heated look in my eyes. Just imagining my wife in that outfit made me squirm.

Handing me the phone, she waited for me to dial my sister's number while holding my hand and smiling excitedly. Brian answered the phone recognizing my voice right away. He wished us a Merry Christmas and thanked us for the headphones we'd sent for him. We chatted for a few minutes with him asking if it was cold in Vancouver and me explaining it was cold compared to weather in southern California but not cold enough that I needed my winter hat. He put Susan on next and after talking to me for a few minutes she asked for Cassie. They were tripping over their words in their haste to thank each other for the wonderful gifts they sent. Susan had correctly guessed that Cassie was behind the selection of our gift for her but Cassie gave me the credit for headphones we sent Brian. My sister must have said something about liking the maternity dress Cassie picked for her because I heard Cassie tell her she could keep wearing it as long as she kept having babies, then she started giggling like a schoolgirl. Before Susan passed the phone off to my mother, Cassie told her how much we loved the picture and asked if they'd decided on a name for their baby girl yet. I'm not sure what names my sister mentioned but Cassie told her she thought they all sounded pretty.

Cassie greeted my mother with a gushing thank you for the outfit mom sent her and laughed when I told her to tell mom I loved it too. The close friendship that had developed between my mother and wife was an incredible blessing during our first year together. Even when I first told my mother about Cassie she never questioned my decision to be with her and remained supportive when it seemed like everyone else thought I was making a mistake. Seeing Cassie smiling and laughing as she talked to my mother warmed my heart. Leaning over to kiss her on the cheek I basked in the gaze of her blue eyes that were brimming with love for me. They must have talked for close to half an hour before Cassie handed me the phone. Mom was gone moments later after wishing me Merry Christmas and telling me she loved me.

"Your mom is wonderful," Cassie said as if reading my thoughts as she hugged me.

"I know," I said rubbing her back and placing a kiss on the nape of her neck.

"We have presents to open yet," she said with a dreamy sigh.

"But I want to unwrap this one," I holding her closer and making her giggle.

"Soon Dickie," she said kissing me. "Very soon."

"Okay what one should I open first?" I asked.

"This one is a sexy one," she said handing me a small box.

"You should open this one then," I said handing her one with a short silk robe and lingerie outfit in it.

"Oh these are nice," I said looking at the new pairs of boxers she'd brought for me.

"Keep looking," she said with a wide smile.

"Bikini briefs? Are they see-thru?" I asked holding them up to the light.

"I hope so," she said wetting her lips with a slow, sensual lick of her tongue.

"I'm going to look stupid in these," I protested.

"No, you're going to look super sexy," she said kissing me with a mouth full of tongue.

"Boxers are better for my sperm count," I reminded her.

"Don't worry you'll never have to wear them long," she said grinning.

"Open yours," I said with fire in my eyes.

"This robe is beautiful, maybe a bit short though," she said as she lifted it out of the box. "You complained about your briefs being see-thru?" she said holding up the black bra and panty set that was nothing more than a lace outline surrounding completely transparent mesh panels. "I mean what's the point of wearing this?" she asked holding the bra in front of her breasts and smiling.

"I think we should have opened these last," I said yanking her into my arms for another heated kiss.

"Want to try them on when we're done?" she asked when our lips parted and I answered her with another kiss.

Sitting on my lap with her arms and legs wrapped around me, Cassie kept kissing me back until we were breathless. Looking into her eyes I told her I loved her and she moaned pressed her lips hard against mine for more kissing. We hadn't even opened the presents we'd bought for each other yet but there was nothing in those boxes that could make me love her any more than I did in that moment. I didn't even want to make love to her, well I did but that wasn't the most important thing on my mind. Letting every kiss show her how madly in love with her I was and how much our first Christmas together meant to me was all I cared about.

Finally we finished our torrid exchange of kisses and Cassie slipped off my lap to sit next to me. She handed me her next gift for me and watched with an anxious smile as I opened it. Inside I found a polo shirt and Cassie asked right away if I wanted to exchange it because I'd already gotten a few earlier. I told her I loved it because I liked to wear them all the time and it was something I could never have enough of, like a comfortable pair of jeans. Smiling she handed me another box and said I may as well open it next. It was another pair of jeans in just the right waist size and length. Thanking her with a kiss, it was my turn to give her a gift now so I passed her two and watched as she opened them. The first one had an ivory colored ribbed sweater that I envision her looking fresh faced and angelic in when I bought it for her. In the second one, she found a pair of blue jeans in her favorite style. They were my favorite too because the pair she had like them hugged her sexy hips just right.

It was my turn to go first now and I handed her a box with a pair of Nike running shoes in it. She smiled telling me they were the exact ones she and my mother were looking at during Thanksgiving and I admitted my mother had told me about them. Along with them I'd put a pair of sports bras in her size, a tank top, and matching shorts that were going to turn heads wherever she went in them. Cassie had needed a new pair of running shoes but was planning to wait until the spring to get them. In my mind there was absolutely no reason for her to ever wait for something I could easily get for her. I was happy she liked them as I opened the next present she handed me. This one was a new shirt and tie that she said went with at least two of my suits. She said I'd look sexy in it too but of course she'd say that.

Cassie handed me my next gift and watched as I opened it. Inside I found a bottle of expensive Armani cologne. I rarely wore cologne but Cassie said she loved how this one smelled so I put a little on right away. She smiled at me and gave me a hug inhaling the fragrance and nibbling on my earlobe. The kiss she gave me was even more heated than the ones we shared earlier. I hope she knew I'd be wearing it everyday until it ran out if this was the reaction it got. Fittingly, I handed her a custom-made gift basket from her favorite salon filled with some of the things she used regularly and a few new surprises. Cassie couldn't put it down until she opened all the new scents one by one. Some she waved under my nose, giving me a hardon as I imagined her coming to bed smell just like that.

The last two gifts she had for me went together she said so I handed her the second to last one that I had for her. The credit for this one belonged to my mother too. I watched with a confident smile as she opened it to find a new winter coat. It was a black wool three-quarter length button up coat with a warm padded lining. To go with it I picked out an incredibly soft textured purple and pink scarf to keep my sweet Canadian girl warm all winter. The one I'd picked for her was better than what she'd buy for herself. She enjoyed shopping immensely, but after hours of browsing the expensive stores she'd only buy things when there were big sales or look for similar things at a lower price. Somehow she had this silly notion that she didn't deserve to have the best. Cassie went silent at the sight of it and when she finally spoke again it was to tell me how much she loved it.

"Okay here's your last one," she said handing me two gifts in matching paper. One was a large box and the other had a tell tale size and shape.

"This one is a movie I bet," I said confidently.

"Open the big one first," she said with a smile.

"Oh wow Xbox! Thank you so much sweetie," I said with a huge smile.

"You like it?" she asked.

"Are you kidding? I love it," I said. "What made you get it for me?" I asked.

"Well I remembered you giving your old game system to your friends when you moved. Plus any man who plans to be a good father should learn to play games with his kids. This way you can get a head start so they won't beat you too badly," she said smiling at me.

"What game did you get me?" I asked eyeing the other smaller box in a new light now.

"Open it and see," she said.

"The new MLB game," I said my eyes bugging out when I opened it.

"You can play a whole season as the Dodgers if you want," she said.

"This is going to be so much fun," I said. "I wish my last gift for you was this good."

"It better not be a picture of me," she said squinting suspiciously as I handed her what was obviously a large framed picture.

"No that would be a present for me," I said making her roll her eyes. I wasn't about to start giving her hints when she was moments from opening it. "Open it and see for yourself." Removing the Christmas wrapping paper, she found the plain brown paper underneath and smiled at me. Tearing down one side, she turned it around and asked me to hold the paper as she slid it out. It was upside down giving me the chance to watch her face as she turned it over. I was pleased with her stunned reaction.

"The Jack Pine," she said in a hushed voice running her fingers over its familiar lines. "Oh Rick it's beautiful," she said with glassy eyes. "I've spent so many hours staring at this painting that I can see it with my eyes closed. It's something I never would have thought to buy for myself. Of all the things you could have given me... how did you ever think of it?"

"Three Pistols," I said.

"Tom Thompson came paddling past, I'm pretty sure it was him," she sang with a smile.

"And he spoke so softly in accordance to the growing of the dim," I replied with the next line in the song.

"I love you so much," she said setting it down to lunge into my arms for a tight hug and passionate kiss.

"I love you too sweetie," I said cradling her in my arms.

"Thank you for making my first Christmas with you such a special and memorable one," she said kissing me again.

"It's been a wonderful holiday so far," I agreed.

"Tomorrow will be wonderful too, I can feel it," she said.

"I know it will," I said sharing in her confidence. Cassie and I had been living together for over half a year now, her father had to accept me soon. He had to.

"Ready for bed now?" she asked with an eager smile.

"You go ahead, I'm going to stay up all night playing Xbox," I said making her burst out laughing. She didn't believe that lie for a second.

Cassie sent me to the bathroom to change into my new bikini briefs and retreated to the bedroom with my sexy gift for her. In the bathroom I stripped naked and pulled the briefs on to assess how bad it was. They were so tight they squeezed my cock and balls together into a mass of sensitive flesh. Even my closely cropped pubic hair was sticking out on all sides and the mushroom shaped head of my cock was clearly outlined beneath. As ridiculous as they made me look, I'd still wear them for Cassie whenever she asked me. If anyone else were to discover them I'd deny they were mine to my last breath though.

Despite the fact that Lei wouldn't be home for hours yet, I dashed across the hall to our bedroom door and found it locked. I would have felt more comfortable naked than in those silly underwear. Retreating back to the bathroom, I told Cassie she had five more minutes. Maybe she was a little shy about putting on hers too but I was absolutely certain she'd look incredibly sexy in it. After warning her I'd be back in five minutes, I gave her ten before running to our bedroom door. It was unlocked and slightly ajar. I quickly went inside and closed the door behind me.

"No fair you cheated," I said turning to find her in her short silk robe.

"I put on exactly what you gave me," she said with a grin. "Now move your hands so I can see."

"I should have put on a pair of my new boxers over these," I whined.

"You should have but didn't and it's too late now," she said with that same taunting grin. I still didn't budge so she tried a new approach. "Please can I see Dickie," she said with a bat of her eyes. "Just thinking about how sexy you'll look is making me wet." Cassie's licked her soft lips seductively leaving them moist and melting my resolve like an ice cream would on a scorching summer day.

"You know exactly how to get your way with me don't you?" I said smiling as she shrugged innocently. "Fine have a good laugh if you want but that robe comes off next," I said putting my hands on my hips and sticking my chest out to her delight.

"Even better than I imagined," she said giggling at my tightly constricted genitals. "They're made for the beach you know," she added.

"These?" I said with wide eyes that kept her snickering. "You wouldn't let me wear these to a beach," I said confidently. "The other women would get to see everything."

"So what? There's not a woman in the world that could take you away from me and it would be fun to flaunt what belongs to me," she said.

"I'll put them on for you whenever you want sweetie but please don't make me wear them to the beach," I said and finally she burst out laughing.

"The only place you'll be wearing them is behind closed doors with me," she said looking elated to have finally preyed on my complete trust in her. For a moment she had me convinced she wanted to show me off in them. When she said there wasn't a woman in the world that could take me from her she said it with conviction that resonated true because in her heart she knew it was. "I shouldn't be having fun at your expense," she said in a guilty voice. When I looked to her eyes they were focused elsewhere.

"I don't mind sweetie," I said in a gentle voice and her eyes shifted to find mine.

"I love how you look in them," she said walking towards me. "So hot and sexy," she said sliding into my arms for a heated kiss. As we kiss I loosened the belt on her robe and let the ends of it fall to the floor. Cassie smiled into our kiss but didn't resist when I slipped her new robe off her slender shoulders. Taking a step back she let it pool around her feet and gazed at me with a sultry smile.

"Now that's hot and sexy," I said feeling my constricted cock tremble with a surge of excitement. Her breasts filled her bra perfectly and the barely there mesh cups let me see her enticing nipples. Down below, the clitoral hood of her clean-shaven pussy peaked out from between her thighs filling me with maddening lust.

"It makes me feel sexy," she said smiling beautifully as she struck provocative poses for me her admiring husband. "What's happening down there Dickie?" she asked grinning at my crotch. Tearing my eyes from her exquisite body, I glanced down and laughed myself. My growing erection had no room so it was stretching the briefs straight out pulling the legs holes with it and leaving a gap when my shaft could be seen from the side.

"If you make me much harder these are going to be ruined," I warned.

"Take them off then and lie on the bed for me," she said.

Freeing my cock from its trap with a sigh, I climbed onto our bed naked and lay down waiting for her to join me. It wasn't much of a wait at all with my scantily clad wife right behind me. Wishing me Merry Christmas with a loving kiss that stretched on and on, Cassie settled into my arms with my eager cock pressing against her slender midriff. My hands found the rear clasp of her bra out of habit but I rubbed her back instead and left the transparent lingerie in place for now. Her hands were exploring my body with the same barely restrained excitement mine exhibited and I wondered if our desire for each other could ever be quenched.

I thought our first Christmas night together would be a time for tender lovemaking and I was sure it would end like that but I offered no resistance when she moved into position to suck my cock. For a moment she was side on to me, already selflessly tonguing my cock while her own needs went unfulfilled. Patting my chest with a slapping sound made her giggle into her blowjob as she hopped aboard me to assume a sixty-nine position that would let her get hers too. For a few moments I studied the beautiful pink lines of her moist pussy until she cleared her throat while arching her back giving me multiple clear hints at once.

As sexy as she looked in her ridiculously skimpy panties, they allowed me to see everything while maintaining a near invisible barrier between her pussy lips and my tongue. They fit her in such a way that it wasn't easy to tug them to the side and they kept slipping back in place. I was moments from ripping them right down the middle when Cassie rolled off for a few seconds to let me remove them. Flinging them to the floor, I thrust my face into her delicious naked pussy and gorged myself on her sweet juices. Even though I knew exactly how to pleasure her with my tongue and lips, feeling her lips leave my cock to moan was a welcome sign of success.

Cassie's blowjob for me felt so good it was like she saved my best Christmas present for last. She ran her tongue around the tip of my cock over and over before attempting to drive it straight down her throat. While she never quite got there her efforts always left me feeling like she spend the rest of her life chasing her elusive goal. My cock felt slimy from the saliva that dribbled from her mouth and I laughed into her pussy when she loudly slurped it back up. In response to my laughter, she raked her teeth along my cock causing just enough pain to add to my pleasure. If she wanted a taste of my cum she could have extracted a load from me long before. Her leisurely blowjob kept me hard and excited instead, ready to enter her pussy at a moments notice.

That moment came and I stretched my neck for one last lick of her lips as she crawled away from me. Turning around to face me, she groped her pussy for a few seconds considering how she wanted us to screw. She could take all the time she needed to decide as I happily admired her nearly naked body. Cassie didn't take much time to make up her mind and mounted my cock facing me. Taking it all the way inside her pussy, she planted her hands on my stomach and rode me with circular movements of her hips. It caused her breasts, still trapped inside her new gauze like bra, to press together. Somehow the valley of cleavage that created made my head spin with desire when her breasts we already on display along with the rest of her body. She knew what I was gawking at and leaned forward to let me taste her nipples. The bra made her look sexy but I could tell it was interfering with her pleasure and unfastened it much to her delight.

123456...9