My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few pages later we were looking at Cassie as a high school senior and I didn't feel so bad over my attraction towards her now. There were pictures of her playing high school soccer with her legs tanned a golden brown and her long honey blonde hair in a ponytail. I asked where the ones of her snowboarding were and her father said there was a separate album for those and hours of home movies showing her at the height of her talents that we could watch tomorrow. Her prom date wore the shit-eating grin of someone who was with a girl way out his league, a feeling I knew well.

There weren't many pictures of her left after that but there were some from a couple of years after high school. The same guy was in a lot of the photos and I realized without having to ask that this was the boyfriend who had broken her heart. His image was burned into my brain immediately. I was surprised that his looks were so average and he was even a little overweight. In my mind he always looked like a movie star who could pick up beautiful women with a snap of his fingers. This guy should have been clinging to a goddess like Cassie with a death grip instead of leaving her when she needed him most. Mr. Dumont had already told me what would happen if he ever came back and I believed every word. I was completely secure in her love and commitment to me but now that I knew what he looked like it was easier than ever to envision him coming back for her one day. If it happened I'd let her handle it with her usual charming grace.

Mr. Dumont had fallen asleep during the tail end of our photo viewing. Cassie's mom gazed at him with a loving smile and called him her sleeping bear. I certainly agreed with that description but he was more like a big teddy bear now than the growling, snarling sort that always seemed ready to maul me over the slightest provocation. She let her husband nap for a little longer as we chatted quietly until the years of experience told her she needed to get him off to bed now or he'd be impossible to rouse from his slumber. Wishing us goodnight with a guiding hand on his back, she herded him towards the stairs and left us alone.

Now that her parents were gone, Cassie immediately threw her arms around my neck for a tight hug and a series of deep, loving kisses. Everything had worked out better than she dared to dream in the days leading up to our visit and of course she gave me all the credit for that. I told her how much I loved her and that nothing was more important than making her happy. For so long it seemed like her father would never accept me, the man she had fallen hopelessly in love with. Her biggest fear had been living her life with me and never experiencing that close bond with her father again. She finally felt like she had almost everything now. I knew exactly what was missing but it was only a matter of time before we were married again and the children we desperately wanted would come soon after.

"Ready for bed?" she asked with a suggestive smile I tried to ignore.

"I am feeling a little sleepy," I admitted.

"I'm not," she said standing up and taking me by the hand. "Come with me my love." I followed her towards the stairs with mounting apprehension. The was no such thing as a night when I didn't want to have sex with Cassie but it felt like a needless risk when her father has finally given me his blessing. She let me use the bathroom first and as I waited for her in her bedroom I formulated a plan to distract her from what she wanted. "I was hoping you'd be undressed already," she said in soft voice when she returned.

"There's something I've been thinking about all day," I said.

"What it is?" she asked coming over to sit next to me. The urgency in my voice had grabbed her attention just as I had intended.

"When I talked to your dad outside today he had a letter with him. I know you must have given it to him," I said. It was almost impossible to make Cassie angry but I was hoping the job offer I'd hidden from her would be enough to upset her for a night.

"Oh Dickie I know I shouldn't have opened it but it came a few weeks ago with some other mail that was forwarded from Oregon. It was so curious that I couldn't resist opening it. I feel horrible already please don't be mad at me. I'm sorry..."

"What?" I said perplexed. "Sweetie I don't care that you opened it, I'm the one who should be apologizing for hiding it from you all this time. I can't imagine what you must have felt like when you opened and realized I'd been lying to you for so long."

"I was hurt at first, then I realized how much you must have loved me even before you came to Vancouver with me," she said with a beautiful smile. "You didn't have to hide it from me but I know why you did."

"You do?" I asked.

"I was feeling guilty enough for stealing you away from everything you wanted your whole life. If I had known about this I wouldn't have been able to live with myself, especially when you had so much trouble getting hired and with the way dad treated you," she said.

"You're not mad at me then?" I asked.

"Not at all. I love you so much and I know you love me too. Back then you had a reason to hide it from me but never again. I don't want you to ever hide anything this important," she said looking deep into my eyes.

"I won't, I promise I won't," I said taking her into my arms. I'd started the conversation hoping to get sex out of her mind but now all I cared about was the relief that filled me. Thinking I'd hurt her and finding out she wasn't upset at all was the best feeling in the world. I couldn't resist lifting her chin with a gentle touch and leaning closer ready to kiss her soft lips.

"If you were hoping talking about that letter would kill the mood you were wrong," she said smiling at my guilty expression.

"Cassie I..."

"I know what you're thinking," she said in gentle voice as she placed a hand over my lips. "Do you know how long I've waited for this? Are you telling me now that I finally have a man in my bedroom he's going to turn me down?"

"I can't say no to sex with you," I said as she threw herself into a kiss that knocked me onto my back.

Everything but the breathtakingly beautiful woman in my arms was forgotten the moment her lips touched mine. Letting my hands fall onto the familiar cheeks of her ass, I squeezed hard and pulled her tight against my stiff prick. I could feel her panty line beneath the thin material of her skirt and began groping blindly for the zipper at the back. Cassie was already unbuttoning the neck of my polo shirt, moaning softly between each feverish kiss we shared. My wife was a passionate lover who enjoyed sex more than any woman I'd ever known and she was turned on even more than usual. Each kiss was deeper than the last until she was forced to stop and catch her breath. Her hair was already a little tousled and her face was growing flush adding to her already sultry looks. My cock was rock hard now and waiting to be used but for now it remained trapped in my shorts making her smile whenever it touched her.

Cassie's skirt had ridden up her legs as we scrambled on the bed allowing her to put her knees on either side of my hips as she sat up. Without waiting for any hints from her I took off my shirt and was rewarded with a longing whimper from her lips. Folding my fingers behind my head I let her caress me, gritting my teeth when she dragged her fingernails across a ticklish place and gasping when she pinched my nipples. Thinking she'd hurt me, she laid down on me letting her soft, clothed breasts soothe me as she nuzzled my neck and ran her fingers across my lips where I kissed them. She was driving me absolutely wild with an animal like lust that only her body could satisfy.

Suddenly, as if she read my mind or perhaps felt the effects of her own out of control urges, she sat up and lifted her shirt over her head. Our movements had left her breasts straining against her bra where they threatened to spill over the top like a waterfall of perfection. I held my breath in anticipation when she reached behind her back and resumed breathing when her bra was off. Cassie squeezed her own nipples making me smile. I told her that her breasts were so beautiful she couldn't resist playing with them either. Giggling, she didn't stop, but she did lean down to offer her stiff nipples to my lips one at a time.

Far too soon she took them away and slipped off the bed. She unzipped the skirt I'd never succeeded in opening and let it slip down her legs. The sexy pink panties that matched her discarded bra were all that covered her now but they weren't going to last long. Positioning herself where I had a perfect view of her flawless ass, she slipped them just past her cheeks and pulled them taut as she lifted the firm flesh of her ass. It gave her already intoxicating curves the appearance of fullness that made my heart flutter. Looking over her shoulder she saw the look of rapture on my face and smiled. As if that weren't enough, she arched her back as she let them slip down her legs and spread her pussy with both hands baring herself to me. I should have been whispering a prayer that her father wouldn't suddenly come knocking at the door but the sight of her body meant the only thing I was praying for was bound to happen in mere moments.

The gentle clearing of her throat brought me out of my daydream. I smiled at her sheepishly as she turned around and planted her hands on her hips. Following her glare to my shorts or more specifically the throbbing bulge inside them, I unbuttoned them with shaking fingers. Sliding my shorts and boxers off at the same time, I felt my cock spring free and was treated to a look a pure lust on her face as I kept my eye on her the whole time. She instructed me to turn the covers down and reached behind her back to lock the door without ever taking her eyes off my body. I got in bed and pulled the blankets over my nakedness knowing it would lure her to the bed without another wasted moment. Before joining me beneath the blankets, she paused to turn off the lamp on her night table. It was one more concession to making love in her parent's home while they slept down the hall from us and a small price to pay for what came next.

Cassie slid comfortably into place on top of me, sighing as she felt my warmth seep into her cooler skin. Even in the darkness she found exactly the right places on my body with two sets of wet lips at the same time. Kissing me passionately as her sopping wet pussy sank onto my cock, I felt her body tremble in excitement now that her long awaited night with her lover in her bed was a reality at last. It seemed like she was ready to cum the moment I entered her from the way she trembled in my arms. The bed was brand new but it had a lot more room than the last one and I'd like the think the man she was with now was big improvement over the ones she'd wanted to share this special night in the past too.

I felt a tear drip from her face to land on mine and got a new understanding of her tears. Her lips trembled as she tried to explain them. In an effort to comfort her, I hugged her close and whispered into her ear. I told her I knew where they'd come from, that she wasn't just sharing a night of love making with any man; she was sharing it with her husband, a man she was sure her father hated almost as much as she loved him until today. It was wonderful to feel trusted by her father at last but that it was me he trusted her to share her bed with meant so much more. It was the thought that he'd relaxed his long held rules because I was the man she was spending the night with that pushed her over the edge.

When I finished my interpretation of her good tears, she was left in stunned silence. I was content to hold her naked body to mine and waited patiently until a barrage of I love yous flowed from her lips making my heart swell with pride. She could tell me she loved me a thousand times in a row and the next one would mean just as much as the thousand before it. It wasn't a thousand but a hundred wouldn't be much of an exaggeration and each one was accompanied by its own unique kiss. The silence returned but kisses continued as she rode me with a slowly increasing pace. Her lips lifted from mine and she told me no one in the world knew her as well as I did, that being married to a man who could read her mind when he wanted to was better than all the life-long fantasies of what her marriage would be like.

Hugging her tightly as we kissed, I rolled her onto her back and pinned her arms to the bed. Driving my cock into her forcefully, I ground my groin into her wherever our bodies met. Cassie's legs hooked around mine as I screwed her; soft and encouraging they guided my pace. If she was worried about me wanting to stop then her fears were unfounded. There wasn't space in my mind for anything but her sexy body and the pleasure we were sharing. I let one of her wrists go to fondle her exquisite breasts and immediately she latched it onto the back of my neck. She could have pulled my lips to hers forcefully if she needed to but I required no convincing to kiss her that night or ever. Her arm tightened around my neck as we kissed and the pumping of my hips between her legs never stopped.

I couldn't hear her gasps of pleasure but I could feel them in the way she exhaled into our kisses. With the blankets over us to muffle the sounds of our lovemaking, we were soon perspiring from the heat. In the darkness, I imagined her flushed, sweaty face with a wispy strand of her honey blonde hair sticking to it. Brushing my fingers across her warm cheek I found a lock of damp hair and brushed it away smiling. Cassie truly found me attractive, something I'd come to accept as an incredible blessing, and it was my smile she loved the most. Feeling my lips curl into a smile against hers made her moan lustily as her mind filled in the blanks the darkness left.

A combination of the heat and lack of air with her lips constantly pressed against mine made me lightheaded. Rolling off her, I lay on my back breathing deeply as the sound of my thumping heart filled my ears. Cassie pulled the blankets down to my waist letting the relatively cool air of the room sooth me. Kneeling next to me, she gave me another kiss on the lips and continued her kisses as she worked her way down my body. She was complete uncovered now, save for the darkness, and I couldn't resist seeing more. Stretching my hand towards the lamp I found the switch and turned it on. The burst of sudden light made us both squint initially but the sight of my wife's naked body was well worth the initial discomfort. Her head was hovering near my navel having made it almost all the way to its goal. Kissing me on the abdomen, she pillowed her head there for a moment gazing up at me with eyes full of love.

Cassie lifted her head and turned the opposite way making my cock throb in anticipation. She gathered her hair and let it fall over her shoulder, reaching back to touch my arm lovingly when ran my fingers through her beautiful hair. I could feel her warm breath on my cock as she stroked it near her face. Aside from the back of her honey blonde shrouded head I couldn't see anything but I knew what was coming. My wife kissed the tip of my cock with her soft loving lips making me groan blissfully. She giggled at me as I strained to control the noises and blew a stream of cool air across my wet cock.

Taking my cock between her lips, she sucked her own taste right off my cock. Knowing how good she tasted, I couldn't resist sampling it myself and wiggled my fingers between her legs. Withdrawing them to savor her juices, I went back for more and continued to stroke her pussy as she sucked my cock. As good as her loving blowjob felt, it left me filled with guilt. My fingers between her legs didn't come close to paying her back for the pleasure she was bathing my cock in. Over time I'd learned not to interrupt her in the middle of giving me head because she still associated any attempt to interfere with our first week together when I was uptight about receiving oral sex from her. She sighed contently with my gentle probing of her lips and the silent promise of a suitable reward for her selfless pleasuring of me.

My cock was throbbing excitedly in her mouth as my sweet Canadian girl gave me the kind of dirty blowjob I never would have believed was possible when we first met. Swirling her tongue around the head she carefully massaged my balls as if trying to milk me of cum. My first load of the day was always a healthy one that excited Cassie to no end given her dreams of children someday. She'd grown to love the taste of my seed too and was eager to have some that night. I was helpless in her grasp and the only reason I lasted as long as I did was because she let me. Cumming at last with a weak groan I felt my cock twitch as she swallowed around it.

When she'd finished cleaning my cock, she lifted her head and turned to face me with a beautiful smile. She complimented me on another impressive load of sperm before kissing all around my torso. Covering me with the blankets she put on her long bathrobe and turned out the lights prior to unlocking the door. I knew she wouldn't be gone long so as tired as I was; it was easy to stay awake. She delivered a tall glass of ice water to me upon her return and went back to lock the door again before climbing back into bed with me. The refreshing drink renewed my energy, though I didn't need anything more than her naked body to get me ready for more sex.

Cassie was on her back with her legs slightly spread in anticipation of my sexual advances. My cock wasn't quite hard yet but a few minutes of sucking on her breasts rectified that problem. I could hear a soft whimper escape her lips as I pushed my engorged cock inside her body. She had spent years dreaming of this night and now that it was here I wanted it to be special for her. Filling her eager pussy with long, slow strokes that made her squirm for more, I placed my lips on hers to swallow her gasp of pleasure before fucking her hard and fast. Slowing down to grind my groin against her I felt her touch and the love her heart held for me in it. Over and over I repeated the pattern of vigorous fucking followed by a gentle loving pace until she was practically delirious. When I made her cum at last her arms wrapped around my neck in a powerful hug.

"Oh Dickie that was wonderful," she said once she'd assumed her comfortable after sex place on top of me. "You were worth waiting all these years for."

"So were you though even in my wildest dreams I never imagined falling in love with a woman like you," I said.

"You always say the sweetest things," she said with a loving kiss. "I love you so much. You're never far from my mind. My life was empty without you but now it's full of happiness and joy."

"You're going to give me those good tears you keep telling me about," I said smiling when I felt her fingers checking my cheeks for tears.

"There were times when I thought this day would never come but it did. My dad finally saw what everyone else can see, that you're the perfect man for me," she said.

"I can't even describe how relieved I am," I said continuing to smile in the darkness. Her father's hatred of me had been the lone dark shadow hovering over what was otherwise a perfect relationship with a woman I loved more than anything.

"When do you think we can start trying to have our first baby?" she asked. I touched the excited smile on her lips and she laughed softly before peppering my face with kisses.

"Soon sweetie I promise but we'll need to give it some time yet. I don't think you dad is ready to hear that were trying to start a family," I said.

"I'd start tomorrow if we could but I can wait for now. It's not a question of if we'll have children anymore, it's when now," she said.

1...456789