My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wedding cake was yet another concern. Although with that one I was quickly able to put her heart at ease. Cassie wanted it to resemble the smaller one we had after our first wedding. My suggestion was to have the top of our next cake be an exact replica of the first and allow her family to help design the rest. She like the idea so much she kissed me on the cheek and giggled saying she had to control herself or risk causing me to drive off the road. Intrigued, I offered to pull over at a rest stop but she told me it could wait until we got home. I had an idea that might solve the problem with her dress too. I'd need to make a phone call before saying anything that might give her false hope.

Trying to plan our second wedding, without revealing the fact that we were already husband and wife was going to be a challenge. Compared to the alternative we were facing just a few months before it was a welcomed change. The biggest problem was making sure this wedding honored the first and didn't cheapen it in any way. Cassie was so excited to get married again and already in full planning mode. I knew she'd be expecting me to help as much as possible and was fully prepared to do whatever I could to reduce the amount of work she faced.

The next couple of weeks flew by. Cassie had asked Julie to be her maid of honor, as if she'd consider saying no for a second even. For bridesmaids, there was Lei of course, and Jana, along with her cousins Melanie and Kirsten. Cassie was so quick to organize everything and even arranged to have Jana come stay with us the weekend before we left on our trip so they could get fitted for bridesmaid's dresses. With her mom there as well the seven of them had a great time as they came close to finalizing the bulk of our wedding plans. Before settling on anything Cassie wanted to show my mom and sister so they had a chance to offer input as well.

Cassie wanted me to pick my groom's party before our trip because most of them would be in LA where we could meet with them while we had the chance. I asked Cassie if Tim could be my best man and she smiled asking me who else I though it could possibly be. For the other four spots, I picked her brothers Marc and Jay, plus my old college roommates Greg and Miguel. Cassie thought they were wonderful choices but felt bad for not including my sister as one of her bridesmaids. It was impossible to put her sweet caring heart completely at ease though I was at least able to make her laugh by joking that Susan wouldn't want to swear a bridesmaids' dress so soon after having a baby anyway.

Just six days before our flight to LA we got a call from my mother in the middle of the night. I answered the phone groggily and my mother apologized before excitedly telling me that my sister had given birth to a beautiful, healthy baby girl named Rebecca Mae Morris. Mother and daughter were both sleeping now but before Susan went to sleep she asked mom to call us with the good news. Both mom and dad, along with Brian's parents were waiting at the hospital during Susan's labor. Mom said the look on my father's face was the same as she remembered when Susan and I were born. Cassie had remained asleep as I talked softly to my mother. I wasn't planning on waking her up until mom insisted and I'm glad she did. My sweet Canadian girl was ecstatic to hear the delivery went well and Susan's baby was perfectly healthy. There couldn't be any better news than a new baby in our family, unless it was our own baby we were talking about of course. Before hanging up Cassie asked mom to pass on our congratulations to Susan and Brian, something I had completely forgotten about.

"I bet she's beautiful," Cassie said cuddling into me after hanging up the phone.

"You think all babies are beautiful," I reminded her.

"That means I won the bet then," she said her lips curling into a smile.

"What do you want for a prize?" I asked.

"I want my own baby," she said at once.

"Maybe I can steal us one when we go see Susan's," I suggested.

"We'll try to make our own soon," she said. "So you don't have to steal me one yet," she added with a giggle.

"I can't wait to see her," I said. "The feeling I get from knowing my sister is a mom now is incredible. It seems like just the other day she was playing with her dolls and bossing me around. I can't imagine what having our own baby is going to be like."

"Neither can I. I know how good this feels and how good it felt to hold Matthew and Madeline after they were born. Having my own baby will have to be better but how much better can something get?" she said in a voice filled with wonder.

"What did you think of the name they picked?" I asked.

"I like it. Susan would tell me all the different names they were considering. Once they knew it was a girl they narrowed it down to a few combinations. I wouldn't tell her which one I liked best because it was for her and Brian to decide. Now little Rebecca Mae is here and I think it's a beautiful name," Cassie said.

"Me too," I said kissing her. "We haven't talked about baby names ourselves for a while now."

"I know. I'd rather wait until I'm pregnant otherwise we might end up jinxing ourselves," she said.

"I thought it would be fun," I said.

"Well if it's a girl I want her to have a French middle name after someone in dad's family like me. If it's a boy his middle name will have to be Richard," she said.

"I like the idea of a French middle name for a girl but why does our son's middle name have to be Richard?" I asked.

"Because it's a tradition in your family. Your middle name is Gordon after your dad, just like his is Henry after his father and so on. Someday our son will pass his name on to his oldest son too," Cassie explained.

"Good thing I'll be having children with you otherwise I'd screw everything up," I said making her giggle. "How about Cassandra if it's a girl? We can call her Cassie Jr."

"Ugh. Not a chance," she said laughing.

"Fine. I'll be happy as long as everything else is just like her mom," I said kissing her deeply. "I love you sweetie. Now try to go back to sleep."

"I'm too excited to sleep," she said.

"Me too. What should we do then?" I asked already starting to grin.

"Practice making our own baby of course," she said lifting the flimsy tank top she slept in over her head.

My cock was already in the semi-aroused state it seemed to live in whenever I was around her. I reached over to turn on the lamp on our night table, pulling my lips away from her kiss momentarily. Cassie covered her breasts with crisscrossed arms pretending to be shy but the ruse lasted just a few seconds before she bared them to me. She loved showing off her sexy body to me and seeing the effect it had on me. Sitting on her side she lifted her ass and slipped her panties down over her hips then slid them down her legs. I watched the waistband roll over until they were all twisted up and laughed when she balled them up and threw them towards our clothes hamper and missed wide to the left. Cassie hopped out of bed driving me wild with the sight of her pert ass and barely jiggling breasts to retrieve them. Dropping her panties on my chest she waited for me to take a shot and climbed on top of me with a mouthful of kisses when they landed inside on top of the rest of our dirty clothes.

Cassie wanted me naked too and began tugging at my boxers until she had them off of me. Her interest in playing laundry basketball was gone and she dropped my boxers on the floor behind her never taking her eyes from my nearly erect cock. Prepared to give me a blowjob to make me completely hard, she stopped when tugged at her arm and lay down on her side of the bed facing me. I ran a finger from her knee up her thigh, over the flare of her womanly hip, and finally to middle of her back when I pressed the palm of my hand to her and leaned closer to kiss her. I would have told her she was the most beautiful woman in the world but there was no need when my eyes left no doubt over how attractive she was to me. As we kissed, she squeezed my shoulder and let her hand slide down over my arms feeling the strength that was there to hold her and carry her and protect her. Cassie moaned into our kiss and slid a little closer pressing her chest against mine and feeling my hard cock poke her in stomach.

Trading kisses with her left my cock aching for her pussy. Letting my hand slide down her back, I guided them between her legs as she repositioned herself to make room. My fingertips danced across her already slick lips and dipped inside to find her drenched with excitement. I turned Cassie over onto her back and knelt between her legs gazing down upon the sheer perfection that was her naked body. Her legs were already spread boldly to show me her delectable pussy in vivid, shameless detail. I leaned forward but instead of slipping my cock inside her right away I let it rest on her shaved pubic mound with my balls pressed against her skin. She couldn't take her eyes off my erect cock and traced its outline with her finger. Placing her finger where the tip ended, she lifted my cock with her other hand and stared wide eyed over the realization of how deep my body could enter hers.

I had to get inside her now. Moving backwards on the bed to make space, I pushed my cock inside her slowly letting each of us enjoy the sensations that accompanied the glorious act of lovemaking. Cassie sighed softly, flexing her legs around me and lightly dragging her nails down over my chest. I started to increase my pace and though she enjoyed the more boisterous thrusting, she held my hips and guided me until I found a rhythm that was somewhere in the middle. Her hands could barely reach my shoulders but every time I tilted lower they slid higher until finally they met behind my neck. Craving her familiar tight hug, I lay down on top of her and left her squeeze as hard as she wanted while kissing her fiercely.

Our kiss left me panting for breath as I continued to make love to my sweet Canadian girl. The news of my sister's baby had Cassie fantasizing about our own even more than ever. Thoughts of becoming a father filled my mind too and I quickly counted the months in my head. If we got married in June as planned and she got pregnant right away we'd have our first child by next March, less than a year away. Cassie saw the smile on my kissed me again. She knew what it was for and it turned her on. I increased my pace a little at a time and she didn't resist. Both of us were eager for me to orgasm inside her where it could fuel dreams of the babies we'd make one day.

I started to lift up off of her and reluctantly she loosened her grasp around me. Remembering to lean down and kiss her beautiful lips often, I squeezed her ripe breasts and ground her nipples against the palms of my hands. Cassie sat up a little using her elbows on the bed to prop herself and focused her eyes to where my thick cock was sliding between her moist lips. To tease her I pulled all the way out and tapped her clit with the head of my cock. She reached down with one hand to spread her lips until they gaped, making me an impossible to resist offer of her body for my endless pleasure.

Piercing her lips with my cock once more, I pumped her pussy rapidly causing her to writhe on the bed. When I slowed down to kiss her she clung to me controlling my pace again. The tingling in my balls told me the end was near. Kissing her neck I whispered a warning into her ear and laughed at the throaty giggle she gave me in response. From that I gathered she was close enough too. Lifting off of her a little, I gave her space to massage her clit as I continued to make love to her at a pace that would make me cum shortly. Cassie hooked her legs around me knowing my orgasm was imminent. On this of all nights there was no question that I was planning to cum inside her but she was taking no chances. Like so many nights before, I held on to a shred of hope that her birth control pills might fail to do their job and give us the baby we desperately wanted without feeling any guilt over the timing. She cried our softly as the first splash of my cum inside her triggered her own orgasm. Satisfied with our middle of the night lovemaking, I turned out the light and held her in my arms as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I was reluctant to leave her in bed but she didn't have work until the evening so I let her sleep in without disturbing her. Thankfully she would be back to her regular hours when we returned from our trip to LA. When I got home that night I found a handwritten note from Cassie reminding me to call my sister and the number to reach her hospital room. I called but she was sleeping, though I did reach my brother in law Brian who was watching over her as she slept. Hearing the awe in his voice over the experience of becoming a father made me smile and I must have talked to him for half an hour before hanging up. He promised to have Susan call me when she woke up if it wasn't too late, otherwise I'd try again tomorrow.

Cassie was home before Susan's call came and she monopolized the phone at first, even though she'd already spoken to my sister before she went to work. I didn't mind though because she was better than me at expressing how we felt over the newest addition to the family. When I finally got the chance to speak to her I kept reminding her that she was a mom now and each time I could hear the smile in her voice. Baby Rebecca was having her own nap in her mommy's arms after being fed so Susan talked in a hushed voice. I asked her how mom and dad we taking it and again I could tell it made her smile to inform me that she'd never seen them happier. Mom would sit in a chair holding her granddaughter lovingly in her arms as dad knelt next to her with his hand on mom's shoulder. Their animosity towards each other completely vanished in the presence of their first grandchild. Knowing Susan needed her rest before going home from the hospital in the morning I wished her good night but not before making her promise to give Rebecca kisses from her Uncle Rick and Aunt Cassie.

At play night that week the kids were sad to hear that we'd be away next week. Cassie gathered them around to explain that my sister had a new baby for us to see and showed them the picture that we had been emailed and already printed. Rebecca had thin brown hair on her little pink head and the warm brown eyes that were prevalent in the Kellogg family. One of the little girls asked when Cassie was going to have her own baby, much to her mother's horror, but Cassie smiled down at her and said she hoped we would have one soon. I spent most of my time playing with the boys that night. The little girls were more interested in looking at Cassie's engagement ring and drawing more pictures of us at our wedding.

They thought I couldn't hear them, but I caught bits and pieces here and there. It seemed as though they all agreed that I was very handsome and would make a good husband. I'm sure Cassie knew I was hearing at least some of what they were saying because she asked them if they thought I'd be a good father. A six-year-old girl named Brianna said that I knew how to play all the best games and told really good bedtime stories plus I was tall enough to be a dad. Cassie giggled at her and kissed the top of her head before looking over at me with a smile. I didn't have much time to smile back though because some of the boys and I were in the middle of a heated battle with our action figures. As usual, I was playing the villains because I did the evil voices that made them all laugh and I didn't mind losing like the bad guys were supposed to.

Cassie had that Friday off and was waiting when I got home from work with our luggage packed for a week long visit to LA. Actually, because we were leaving on Friday evening and coming back on a Sunday afternoon it was a little more than a week. Any extra time we could spend visiting with my family was certainly welcome. Our flight left at 7:45 so there wasn't much time but Cassie had cooked dinner for me and insisted I take a few minutes to gobble it down before we headed for the car. On the drive to the airport Cassie was full of excitement even when I reminded her we'd be getting in too late to see the baby. The plan was to spend the night at my mother's house and drive to Susan's home in San Diego first thing in the morning. Mom had to work all week but Cassie and I were planning to stay with my sister for a few days at least.

Neither of us was sleepy on the flight so we watched the in flight movie for a bit but it was terrible. Cassie bailed about twenty minutes in and turned on her iPod instead. She offered to share when I took my own headset off a few minutes later but I declined. In the airport I had picked up a baseball season preview magazine. With the new season just starting it was a good time to read up on the competition. I skimmed over the section on the Dodgers but there wasn't anything I didn't already know going into the season. They had a home stand while we were in California and Susan had already promised we could take her daughter to her first game and have our annual family game early this year. My sister loved the Dodgers almost as much as my father and I. Often I wondered what would have happened if Brian wasn't a Dodgers fan or even worse, a Giants fan, but he had grown up in LA cheering them on too.

"Over here," mom waved as we entered the arrivals area. She was on time again which was strange.

"Hi mom," I said rushing over to hug her while I had the chance.

"Hi Judy," Cassie said content to add herself into our hug.

"I've missed you both so much," mom said.

"We missed you too," I said. Being away from my family was the only thing that truly hurt about living in Vancouver.

"How does it feel to be a grandma?" Cassie asked with her charming smile.

"Oh Cassie," mom said with her own giddy smile. "It's like being a mom all over again, except I didn't have to be pregnant for nine months or give birth this time."

"Rick and I are so happy for you, Susan and the rest of the family," Cassie said.

"Susan can't wait to see you tomorrow," mom said. "She almost came to the airport and brought Rebecca with her but Brian and I convinced her that she and the baby needed their rest."

"I can get our bags if you two want to sit down for some tea over there," I offered.

"I 'd rather stay here with my son," mom said reaching up to tussle my hair and making Cassie giggle. "Oh my goodness in all the excitement of seeing you again and Susan's baby coming I almost forgot about your engagement. I should have been ready to congratulate you," she said with a guilty frown.

"The excitement made me forget too," I said making my mother's face light up with a smile that told me how little she believed that white lie.

"Let me see your ring Cassie," mom said already trying to peek down at it.

"I thought you'd never ask," Cassie said holding up her hand proudly.

"Oh my," mom said holding Cassie's hand close to her face for a good look. "Rick told me about the sapphires for your blue eyes but this is much nicer than what I imagined."

"I knew Rick was going to ask me someday but he still managed to surprise me. I would have happily wore whatever ring he gave me but I love this one more and more every time I look at it," Cassie said kissing my cheek.

"You did good Rick. It's a beautiful engagement ring and you found yourself a wonderful woman to settle down with," mom said.

"Judy..." Cassie started to say in the uncomfortable voice she still used often when someone besides me complimented her.

"Don't feel uncomfortable around me," mom said. "I couldn't possibly dream of a better woman for my son to marry. The whole family loves you Cassie and we can't wait for the wedding. More grandchildren wouldn't hurt either," she said making Cassie and I both blush.