My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started at her shoulders massaging them gently at first and then harder in the places her faint sighs of pleasure indicated she wanted it. Knelt to the side of her I slowly let my hands drift down her back making sure every square inch of her delectable skin got a rich coating of lotion to keep it soft and smooth for an eternity. Her luscious ass stuck up a couple of inches higher than the rest of her and the curve of her hips sent a shiver through my body. Before spoiling its clean, fresh taste with the lotion I bent down and kissed her ass licking all about and nibbling at her round cheeks. I even let my tongue graze the pink rosebud between her cheeks teasing it until she started to writhe on the bed lifting her hips to offer me an even juicer target. I pushed her down and rubbed lotion into her ass before she finally had enough and rolled over with her legs spread wide her pink slit on proud display and one leg raised high in the air.

After a fresh squeeze of lotion, I began rubbing her raised leg coming almost to her pussy before halting and working my way back up. I watched her eyes, which burned with desire, and glanced down to her nipples that looked even harder than they did before she turned over the first time. She began stroking her pussy lips while smiling up at me as I continued with her leg until the lotion was absorbed. When I finished with the first one she spread her legs a little wider. I cleared my throat gently and pointed at her other leg until she rolled her eyes and lifted it in the air to let me moisturize it as well. Cassie was anxious for me to move beyond the tame foreplay but didn't let it show. Even though she was playing with herself, it wasn't the kind of rapid fingering she'd use if she wanted to get off or push herself closer to orgasm.

When I released her leg she rubbed it against my body while lowering it and left her legs spread even wider than before. She might have been wet enough for me to stick my cock in her but I wasn't going to take any chances. Lowering my mouth to her pussy, I let a few drops of lotion fall onto her midriff and rubbed them in blindly, covering her stomach and smooth shaven mound as I feasted on her scrumptious pussy. Usually I slowly built up to using my tongue ring but on that night I twisted it inside her immediately and sought out her excited clit the moment it came peeking out. If we were at home Cassie would have shrieked her pleasure. In her parents home with them sleeping down the hall from us she bent her pillow up and turned her face to let it swallow her cries. I lapped at her juicy pussy, tasting her growing excitement and spreading around what failed to slide down my throat.

Cassie knew I'd have no problem eating her out until she came multiple times. It put her in the awkward position of knowing the only way these incredibly pleasurable feelings would stop was if she asked me. There were nights where she let me lick and suck her slippery lips until my tongue was sore and others where I refused to stop without leaving her shaken and spent. I was aware that her parent's home wasn't the place for that kind of lovemaking and waited for her signal. In the meantime, I happily treated her to the spectacular oral sex that came from intimately knowing her carnal needs and making them my own. I had just finished a deep thrusting of my tongue inside her and was ready to suck her clit again when she lifted my chin with her fingers and begged me to kiss her without having to say a word.

Regretfully pulling my tongue away from her hot, wet pussy I felt a drop of her juices drip from my chin and shook with barely contained laughter. Lying on my side next to her, I opened my arms to her and kissed her with lips rife with passion. She wasn't afraid to moan now, letting me swallow the sounds of her pleasure as she ground the hard buds of her nipples against me. Cassie always kissed me with such absolute love and lust that I often wondered if she could make me cum with just her kisses. I never got the chance to find out of course and that night was no different. She pushed on my top shoulder until I rolled onto my back and smiled at me like a puppy she'd just taught to roll over for the first time.

"Tell me when you're about to cum," she whispered before throwing her leg across me.

"Why?" I asked as I felt the velvety smoothness of her pussy surround my cock.

"So I can swallow it," she said blushing prettily.

"Someone's a very naughty girl," I said pulling her down on top of me for a kiss and thrusting my cock up into her.

"We'll leave less mess that way," she explained.

"It's a practical thing then. More swallowing means less laundry," I said making her smile at me just short of laughter.

"You're talking too loud," she warned. "Be quiet and fuck me."

"With pleasure," I whispered as I grasped her hips and pushed my cock up into her body.

Cassie rode me hard but with enough control to minimize the noise. Thankfully the brand new bed her parents surprised us with during our Christmas visit didn't creak at all no matter how wildly we screwed. I could see how pleasing it was in her face though her eyes stayed alert looking for signs that I was about to cum. Pulling her close for a kiss, I assured her that I wouldn't let myself get dangerously close to finishing without ample warning. The tension seemed to seep out of her body after that and she began to enjoy the simple, yet powerful act of making love to the husband she desperately wanted to marry all over again.

As time passed she favored me with an impressed smile, relishing my long lasting erection. Entwining my fingers with hers, I held her hands near the base of her spine as I sat up to press her sweaty breasts to my chest kissing her deeply. Cassie ground her hips against me, using my patch of closely trimmed pubic hair to stimulate her clit. Her skin felt hot against me, her ragged but silent breathing like the warm steam from hot cocoa on my neck. I wanted to roar my approval for everything she was as a lover though I wisely settled for telling her and her alone in a soft voice. The raw animal lust and tingling sexual electricity I felt when I was in bed with her was a natural high like no other. I felt my cock twitch inside her and started lifting her off of me even before my warning left my lips.

Moving with catlike quickness, she wrapped her lips around my quivering cock. Her eyes peered up at me as if asking where the finale was and all I could do was shrug. I knew I was about to cum and she knew countless ways to finish me off. Cassie began jerking my shaft in a firm grip softened by her woman's touch. Never letting the tip slip from her mouth, she swirled her tongue around it with maddening friction that made my legs shake. That this amazing woman could put so much effort into pleasing me was a humbling experience every single time. I squeezed her forearm a second, maybe two, before I came in her mouth. My eyes focused on her throat as I watch her swallow my seed, my eyes filling with tears because I knew how much she loved me.

I lay on my back with my arms out stretched as Cassie finished cleaning my cock for me. She settled on top of my arm, naked and curled up with her finger running up and down my chest. I bent my arm so my forearm ran vertical up her spike and held her neck as I turn on my side. Unafraid to taste my own cum, I kissed her as she settled onto her back. I could feel more so than hear her moan as our tongues slid across each other. Holding mine steady I let her wiggle my tongue ring and she made it click off my bottom row of teeth. When our lips finally parted, she smiled at me and placed her right hand over my heart.

Perhaps she thought it was bedtime now but I had other ideas. Tucking her left leg between mine, I pushed at her right and she obediently spread them leaving her moist pussy completely unguarded. Sucking on the fingers of my left hand until they were nice and wet, I inserted them inside her rubbing the inner walls of her pussy. My right arm was still under her body hugging her close to me when I could kiss her to drown out her cries of passion. Her hands clutched my left hand, manipulating each finger like a living sex toy. When her right leg tried to close off her over stimulated pussy I held the left one firmly and increased the urgency of my fingering despite her near painful grip on my hand. Just when it seemed like she was ready to burst with sexual excitement, I let my arm go limp and felt her kiss intensify ten fold.

My cock has grown hard again and I quickly got between her legs to finish her the right way. Her nails dug into my shoulders as my cock sunk into her wet pussy. The feeling reminded me a little of what it felt like to get my dragon tattoo, at least from what I could recall of that night. It would have taken me a long time to cum again so soon after the first but that wasn't the goal. Fucking her hard and fast, I was relentless until I tasted the sheer excitement in her kiss and felt her body shudder beneath me. Rolling off of her I let her compose herself, wondering if she might fall asleep on top of the blankets like she was. It took a few minutes, but she managed to crawl off the bed and put on some skimpy clothes to sleep in. I followed suit and put my boxers back on hiding my erection until it faded.

"I don't know if it's the novelty of making love in the room I grew up in but that was amazing," she cooed softly into my ear.

"It was the same for me when we were in LA," I said.

"It feels naughty and dangerous with my parents asleep down the hall," she said hugging my arm around her as she spooned closer to me.

"That reminds me. Did you hide the ammunition for your father's guns?" I asked making her cover her mouth to muffle her giggle.

"I love you Dickie," she said when she regained her composure.

"I love you too," I said with a soft kiss on her cheek.

"Goodnight my love," she said through a yawn.

"I wanted to ask you about something first before I forget," I said.

"What is it?" she asked shifting onto her back. Suddenly she was wide-awake again and ready to hear what I had to say.

"Earlier Julie said something about her and Marc being together because of you. What did she mean?" I asked.

"Oh it's nothing," she said in a dismissive voice.

"I want to hear the story. It can be practice for telling bedtime stories to our kids," I said.

"Okay I'll tell you then. Once upon a time, there was a blonde haired girl named Julie who went to school with a tall skinny boy named Marc..." she began.

Cassie proceeded to tell me about her oldest brother and the woman who was the closest thing to a sister she'd ever have. Marc and Julie had known each other for years, having been classmates since kindergarten. They started out as enemies like so many little boys and girls do, but over the years developed a friendship. As they matured they hung out with the same circle of friends with boyfriends and girlfriends coming and going but never dated each other. The Dumont family home became a frequent hang out when they started high school and of all the people who would come over; Cassie liked Julie the best. She was five years older and Cassie looked up to her. Cassie used to ask Marc why her had other girlfriends when Julie was the one he should be with. He'd shrug his lanky shoulders never quite sure how to explain it to his little sister.

When Marc and Julie were high school seniors ready to go to separate colleges in less than a year, Cassie felt time was running out. Her parents warned her to leave her bother alone but she saw what no one else did, that he was always the happiest when Julie was around. Julie enjoyed her visits to the Dumont's too and would often come over by herself now instead of being part of a crowd of kids. Even as a twelve year old, Cassie was sweet as could be and Julie liked spending time with her talking about girl stuff. With only a brother at home, it felt like she had the little sister she'd always wanted when she visited Cassie.

As their senior prom approached Cassie took great interest in who they were going to take. No matter how hard she tried to fix it they ended up going with other people and acted like nothing was wrong with that. A week afterwards Julie confided in Cassie that her date had tried to make her do things she didn't want to. She left before anything happened but it scared her and she was still afraid whenever she saw him at school. Julie made Cassie promise not to tell her parents and she didn't. For two whole days she held the secret in until she felt like she had to tell someone. Her father had always told her she should come to him if she ever felt scared and now she was scared for her friend Julie. Cassie has promised not to tell her parents though so she did the next best thing and told her oldest brother Marc.

The next day Marc came home with a note from the principle saying he was suspended for the rest of the week for fighting another boy. Apparently, Marc had started it without being provoked at all and it took two teachers to pull him off of the other boy. Julie came to see Marc that night but Mrs. Dumont said he wasn't allowed any visitors. Cassie was watching from the stairs and saw Julie saying something to her mom but their voices were too low to hear. She went to see her brother in his room and asked him what happened. Marc didn't say much though he assured her Julie wouldn't have to worry about that other boy bothering her again. Despite the trouble he'd be in when their father got home, he said he didn't regret it at all before sending her out of his room.

Marc stayed in his room until their mom called him for supper. Cassie was expecting her father to be furious. He had the note from the principle in his hand and stared at Marc when he sat down. Without saying anything he signed the note as required and told Marc he'd have a list of chores to do while he was off school on top of the school work he had to keep up on. That was it, no yelling or French accent, not even a single swear word. After dinner, Marc sat down to talk to his parents and Cassie overheard her father admitting that he would have done the same thing when he was Marc's age though that didn't mean it was the right thing to do. He didn't expect Marc to apologize to the other boy but he wasn't to lay a hand on him again either.

Mrs. Dumont let Julie in when she showed up the next afternoon. She spent hours helping Marc with his punishment chores and Cassie pitched in too. There was something different about them now. Maybe they didn't recognize it yet but Cassie did and she was excited to see what would happen next. When it was time for his schoolwork, Cassie and Julie went downstairs to watch TV. At first Julie was mad at Cassie for telling Marc what was supposed to be a secret. In the end, she admitted she wasn't afraid anymore and the other boy hadn't talked to her since the fight with Marc.

By the end of the school year Marc and Julie were inseparable. Marc told Cassie that she was right, that if he had taken Julie to the prom like he should have she never would have been scared. It wasn't a mistake he was going to make a second time. They dated all summer but still went to their separate colleges in the fall. Marc was attending the University of Victoria, while Julie was going to UBC in Vancouver. They still saw each other almost every weekend, taking turns on the two hour ferry ride from Vancouver to Victoria, and came home to Whistler together about once a month. Before their second year started, Julie transferred her credits to the University of Victoria and they moved into an apartment together.

There was one more near disaster to be averted. Marc came home alone one weekend towards the end of their junior year after a big fight with Julie. He wasn't planning to say anything but Cassie had already spoken to Julie long before he completed the four and half hour trip by boat and car. During the time it took him to drive home he'd become more and more angry. By the time he got home he had convinced himself he should move his things out of their apartment as soon as possible. Cassie asked him for a ride to a store the moment he arrived and talked some sense into him before it was too late. He called Julie when they got home and apologized for everything that happened earlier that day.

Having just arrived home, he got back in his car and drove right back to her. On the drive back to Vancouver, he thought about all the things he loved about her and by the time he reached the city he knew that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with Julie and couldn't believe he'd almost thrown their relationship away over a stupid argument. Julie couldn't wait to see him and had taken the ferry across to surprise him in Vancouver. They spent the night in Vancouver apologizing to each other and celebrating the love they had almost lost before going home the following morning. Within a few weeks Marc bought her an engagement ring and they were married during the summer break before their final year of college.

"You forgot to say 'and they lived happily ever after' at the end," I whispered into her ear.

"You already knew how it ended," she said.

"How often does you brother thank you?" I asked.

"I just did what was right, there's no need to thank someone for that," she said refusing to take credit for being a woman who was beyond wonderful in every way. "Anyone could have seen that they were meant for each other."

"Anyone could have but only you did," I said kissing her softly on the neck.

"Marc already loved her as a friend he just needed someone to convince him there was more to it than that," Cassie said.

"He was afraid to lose her friendship you mean?" I asked.

"I guess so," she said holding my arm around her. "If we were friends on spring break you still would have gotten around to seducing me over hot cocoa wouldn't you?" she asked.

"You were the one who seduced me," I said making her giggle softly though she didn't deny it. "No straight man would want to be just friends with you," I said.

"I had lots of male friends in high school and college," she pointed out.

"And everyone one of them wanted to sleep with you but were too intimidated to make a move," I said.

"That's not true," she said immediately.

"Of course it's not sweetie," I said meekly.

"You don't believe me," she said.

"Whatever you say sweetie," I said catching her arm when she gave me a playful elbow in the stomach.

"Stop it," she said in an annoyed voice. "And stop that too," she said giggling as I nibbled the soft skin of her neck again.

"I love you so much sweetie. I'm relieved that no one else got you regardless of the reason," I said.

"I love you too," she said.

"Thank you for the wonderful bedtime story. It was one more reminder of what kind of woman you are, as if I needed it," I said. "Sweet dreams," I added snuggling closer.

"They always are," she said in a tired voice as we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning we shared a hearty breakfast with her family and left for the two hour drive back to Vancouver. The late night of wedding planning had left Cassie with as many questions as answers. Naturally her mother and sister in law Julie were ready to help her from start to finish and eager to begin. Cassie wanted my family to be involved too, especially my mother whom she had grown close with. She didn't want to finalize any of our plans yet or spend a single dime until she had a chance to review it with her mother in law. At the same time, she didn't want to offend her family by making them think she was ungrateful. Only my sweet Canadian girl could worry about people thinking of her like that.

I did my best to assure her that no one would be upset if she asked them to slow down with their ideas until she was ready to go further. That was only the first of her many problems though. She wanted to hire the same photographer who took pictures of us after our first wedding. Choosing a photographer without her mother's help would be possible but there were other bigger concerns. The dress she planned to wear was already hidden in the back of our closet. Helping pick out a wedding dress was one of the things the mother of the bride looked forward to and Mrs. Dumont had already offered to pay for whichever one her daughter wanted. Cassie couldn't imagine robbing her mother of something she'd been dreaming of since the day the doctor placed her baby girl in her arms for the first time. Of course she couldn't imagine not wearing the stunning dress that made her feel as beautiful as she really was either.