My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rather than cutting the wedding cake while some of our guests were still eating we wandered around the banquet room hand in hand mingling with them. When someone got up to sing we'd stop wherever we were to kiss again. The majority of guests were her friends and family and she wanted to personally introduce me to each one I hadn't met before. Some tables asked us to pose for pictures with them and we happily obliged. As far as I was concerned there couldn't be enough pictures of me holding my wife in her wedding dress. The most fun for me was stopping at the tables where the sick kids were seated with their parents. Cassie had no idea they were coming and took the time to thank each of them for helping me surprise her. She told them how much she was going to miss them while we were on our honeymoon and asked them to be good for the other nurses while she was away. My mother came over to meet some of them and took a picture of us with all of them gathered around.

Our huge wedding cake was brought to the front of the room where we posed next to it for pictures before picking up the knife together. We cut out a small piece that I held for Cassie to take a bite of before passing it to her. I closed my eyes as she pushed it into my mouth way too quickly getting it all over my lips as the kids in the crowd cheered her on. Rather than giving me a napkin, she started with a careful kiss and licked it away with an extended tongue as our guests whistled their approval. She was blushing profusely and giggling but didn't stop until she cleaned up the mess she'd made. We sat back down and she asked the staff to bring us a wet cloth that she washed my face with in front of everyone until she was satisfied that I was good as new.

Again we waited until every guest had eaten their cake before moving on the next phase of the wedding reception. It was almost time for our first dance as husband and wife and I was nervous as hell about it. Cassie could read my anxiety and took my hand in hers holding it as the moment drew near. I took comfort from knowing it would be impossible to let her down and that she was the only one in the world I was worried about pleasing during our first dance. As we watched the staff begin clearing away enough tables to make space for a large dance floor I reviewed the dance steps in my head. When it was time I led her to the center of the dance floor as the lights dimmed except for the one directly above us.

"Are you ready?" she asked with her hand on my shoulder and her arm resting against my chest.

"I've been waiting to dance with my wife in front of our loved ones for what seems like forever," I whispered alluding to our first secret wedding that still held a special place in each of our hearts despite what had happened on our second wedding day.

"I feel like screaming this is Richard Gordon Kellogg and he's my husband at the top of my lungs just to make sure it's okay to say it now," she said smiling at me.

"Me too. What do you think about renting one of those planes with a sign behind it to fly around the city for a day?" I asked making her giggle.

"What are they waiting for?" she asked.

"A signal from me," I said.

"Well what are you waiting for then?" she asked.

"A kiss from my beautiful wife," I said at once.

"I love you Dickie," she said pressing her lips to mine.

"I love you too sweetie," I said signaling for the DJ to turn on our song.

I've heard Wheat Kings hundreds of times but it never sounded better than it did that day. After the first few words they didn't even register anymore as thoughts of how much I loved the woman in my arms filled my mind. Cassie's bright blue eyes stared right into my soul where they found nothing but my love for her. Our life together was one step closer to being complete and all that we lacked were the children we'd raise in our house full of love. It was the fastest four minutes and change of my life. To me it seemed as though we had just started to dance when the music stopped and we kissed before smiling at the applause of those gathered around us.

Cassie was going to dance with her father next but rather than making everyone wait as tradition would have it, she invited the people we loved the most to join us. I partnered with my mother in law and my parents, Susan and Brian holding their daughter between them, and Marc and Julie, joined us. When the song changed, Cassie took a turn dancing with my father and I switched from my mother in law to my mother as Cassie's parents danced with each other. After that Cassie welcomed everyone onto to the dance floor grabbing hold of my arm for the next three songs.

My sweet Canadian girl was tireless as she took a turn dancing with her nephew Matthew next while I watched from my seat sipping on a glass of dark rum and Pepsi. I didn't get to sit for more than one song at a time though as first Julie and then a barrage of women took me for a spin on the dance floor. Cassie was never far away and they let her cut in whenever she wanted. I didn't see Cassie take a single break until we were well over an hour into the dancing and even then she couldn't sit out a full song. I whispered a warning that she needed to save some energy and she smirked assuring me she was more than ready for our special after party for two.

Only once did I make her wait for a dance with me. It was when I saw someone special sitting by herself. I'd seen Tiffany out dancing with her father a few times but now she was watching glumly as her parents danced with each other. Cassie followed my eyes and nodded pushing me towards her. Without saying a word I held out my hand to her and watched a smile bloom on her lightly freckled face. I told her that I could tell she'd been practicing her dance moves and asked her how the school year had been. Her grades were good but she couldn't keep up with the other kids in sports on her artificial leg. I asked her about boys and she blushed telling me about this one boy name Shawn who had kissed her after the last dance of the school year. Without prying any further I told her that I was sure Cassie would be happy to talk about boys with her over email. By the time our dance was over, Cassie had a full dance card lined up for Tiffany who stayed out on the dance floor with her smiling parents watching on until she needed a breather.

Some people had already started to leave by then including the kids from the hospital and guests who had brought along younger children. Cassie had made it clear in our invitations that we warmly welcomed our guests to bring their children to our wedding. Even though the music wasn't blaring, it was loud enough to keep the babies from falling asleep. Susan claimed a dance with me then she and her husband Brian left in my car before their sleepy baby could get any crankier. I was sad to seem them leave so early but I got the impression that they'd continue to celebrate back at the house. From the looks they were giving each other I was sure my parents would have two chances of becoming grandparents for the second time in about nine months time. Julie left too but only long enough to take her children home where there was a babysitter waiting to take care of them.

Aside from the breaks to say goodbye to people we kept on dancing celebrating the freedom to live our life as we chose from this moment on. During one of her rare breaks Cassie sat next to me pointing out Greg who was dancing with at least the four or fifth friend of hers now, a fellow nurse from the hospital named Amy. I asked her if she'd remember to warn everyone about him and she nodded while smiling at them. My biggest fear with Greg had been the possibility of him hooking up with Jana. Though I saw them sitting together laughing all week, both of them grinned and said they were just friends when I cast hints about it.

I was happy to take my own turn dancing with Jana and of course I pulled Lei away from Tim long enough to share a couple of dances with her too. Tim's parents had made it to the wedding and seemed happy to meet the mysterious girl Lei that they'd heard so much about. Lei's parents couldn't make it back from Hong Kong for the wedding, something she seemed relieved over. Though I'd never met her parents, I knew she'd had a strict upbringing and that they'd probably wanted to see their daughter settle down with a nice Chinese man. At the very least I was sure they wouldn't approve of the strange long distance relationship she was involved in with Tim.

The music stopped and the lights went on making me wonder what was happening until I saw the chair being brought to the center of the room. Cassie quickly found me and dragged me towards the chair. Surprising me, and everyone else for that matter, she sat me on the chair and danced around it as another of our favorite Hip songs, Ahead by a Century, played. I could feel her firm breasts pressing against the back of my head when she leaned down to kiss my neck. Then I got to see the contours of her back when she stood in front of me and threw her hair to one side looking over her shoulder at me with bedroom eyes. I'm sure if the dress had allowed it she would have straddled my hips right there in front of everyone. Instead she settled for sitting sideways on my lap and smiling at me as she felt my hard cock pressing up against her. Thankfully she stood up again with about a minute to go in the song giving me time to calm down before I had to stand up in front of everyone.

Cassie sat in the chair as soon as I stood up casting sultry looks my way that the whole room had to recognize. Figuring we were no more than a few minutes from retreating to our bedroom helped me relax. I had chosen a special song too and positioned her hands behind the chair asking her to keep them there as I waited nervously for it to start. When Stuck in the Middle With You started I was glad to hear the laughter behind me that told me our guests found the humor in it as I hoped they would. Cassie grinned at me from the start and laughed out right when I tried to mimic the dance moves of Mr. Blonde, substituting soft kisses for his far less friendly actions. I nibbled her earlobe being careful to avoid her earrings and whispered my love for her before kneeling on the floor.

Touching the soft skin of her leg nearly made me groan out loud. The feel of her bare skin was something I craved day and night over the past few weeks. I was pleased to find her legs unclothed beneath her dress and smiled up at her wondering how skimpy her undergarments were. My hands slid upward one on each leg as people who'd drank a few too many shouted encouragement from behind me. I stopped to trace her scar with my fingers when my left hand reached her right knee. It had been far too long since I had comforted her with my touch there and I couldn't wait to kiss it that night. I found her garter and moved right past it to touch the tiny pair of sexy panties she wore. Her eyes warned me not to go too far and I didn't, backing away when I had enough to paint a mental image of what they looked like. Once I pulled her garter off I gave the unmarried men just a few moments to gather behind me before tossing it over my shoulder. In the moment of confusion it created, I claimed another kiss from Cassie and whispered into her ear telling her how badly I wanted to make love to her.

It wasn't until one of Cassie's nursing school friends Beth had caught the bouquet and sat down that I even realized who had the garter. Her cousin Alex had the honor of slipping it onto Beth's leg under the watchful eye of his girlfriend Jennifer. I'd been to a few weddings in my day and I'd never seen someone put the garter on so quick. Jennifer smiled at him, her annoyed facade fading to a smile as she told him to do it again properly. Beth had brought her own date, a man named Keith that I'd hadn't met before the wedding. He seconded Jennifer's idea and we all watched as Alex took it off Beth's leg and did a much better job of seductively putting it back on. Everyone was laughing and at the end he gave her a peck on the cheek before moving back to his girlfriend. If the looks on their faces were any indication, these were two more couples that would be celebrating in private once the reception was over.

Now that all the formalities were out of the way I didn't think there was anything to stop us from making love in our hotel suite. I was completely mistaken of course as all our remaining guests formed a big circle waiting for us to walk around it saying our goodbyes. Shaking hand after hand and thanking each person individually for being there on our special day. Cassie offered countless hugs always taking my hand in hers again until the next hug. It took us a while to get to everyone but I barely noticed the time. Some of the people in attendance we wouldn't get to see again for a long time so the few moments it took to say our goodbyes were well spent.

"What's next sweetie?" I asked when we completed the circle.

"The wedding is over now," she said smiling. "Our guests can stay and keep partying but we don't have to."

"Do you want to stay?" I asked.

"Not for a second longer than we have to," she said hugging me tightly around the neck as we kissed.

"I've been waiting a long time this for," I said scooping her up in my arms. "Wave goodbye sweetie," I said meandering my way through the crowd with her resting her head against me.

"Goodnight everyone thanks for coming," she shouted as I carried her out of the banquet hall and towards the elevators.

"Aren't you worried that they all know were about to have sex?" I asked.

"We are?" she responded holding in her giggles for a beat before kissing the panicked expression off my face. "I don't care what they think. A month without sex was the stupidest idea I ever came up with."

"How close did you come to sleeping with me?" I asked as the elevator door closed behind me and I pushed the button for the 15th floor.

"Very close," she said.

"On which night?" I asked.

"All of them," she said. "There was one night after we'd been dancing late into the night. Neither of us had work the next day. I wanted you so bad that I had to let you get a head start in your car or I would have followed you home in mine."

"I remember that night," I said smiling.

"When I got back to my brother's house I couldn't get to sleep so I started devising this plan of driving to the apartment and sneaking into our bedroom to fuck you. I actually got out of bed and was getting dressed before I talked myself out of it," she admitted.

"I want you so bad," I said kissing her passionately just outside our room.

"You can have me again and again and again," she promised squirming in my arms and returning my kisses. "Open the door," she whimpered desperately.

"I'm trying," I said my heart racing as my hand trebled trying to get the key card into the tiny slot. When it finally slipped in the click of the door opening was music to both our ears. It was a luxurious hotel suite but I had eyes for the bed and nothing else as I carried her inside. Every urge was telling me to throw her on the bed and fuck her senseless. At the last possible moment I thought of the beautiful dress she wanted to keep forever and set her down on her feet. "Sweetie you better take off your dress before I tear it apart."

"Take your clothes off too," she said bending low to let her hair hang down towards the floor as she unfastened the dress behind her neck. When she straightened again her breasts were already bare making me drool.

"No bra?" I asked with a smile.

"Strip," she reminded me in an impatient voice already wiggling her hips to ease the formfitting dress off. "I wouldn't have worn panties either if I wasn't constantly wet for the past month." I was tearing my own clothes off as fast as I could watching her the whole time. She walked to the table in the room wearing just her panties and her white shoes to drape the dress over it carefully. Turning just in time to see me drop my pants, she stepped out of her shoes and took her panties off then ran across the room to leap naked into my arms.

"I won't last long," I warned her, my cock already tingling.

"Neither will I," she laughed kissing all over my face.

"I love you so much sweetie," I said.

"I love you too Dickie," she said.

I carried her to the bed at last and set her down gently. Before I could forget I placed a soft kiss on her right knee that made her eyes glisten. Cassie wasn't exaggerating about being wet; her pussy was literally dripping as I rubbed the head of my cock through her lips. It was put my cock inside her or cum on her belly so I pushed my cock deep inside her and kissed her again trying not to explode. I had missed her so bad during the month we slept in separate beds that I never wanted to experience it again. Her body was writhing beneath me, her nipples like pebbles against my skin and her pussy a hot wet sheath for my cock. I couldn't resist screwing her having been without the incredible sweetness of her body for so long. True to my word, I came moments after I began pumping my cock between her lips unleashing a torrent of cum like never before inside her as I groaned in the sweet release of orgasm. Amazingly she came too, the month long anticipation of me cumming inside her again triggering her own orgasm. Our tongues dueled back and forth as we kissed desperately taking the incredible pleasure we craved from each other at long last.

"That was the best sixty seconds of my life," I said smiling sheepishly as I rolled over with her in my arms.

"Mine too," she said kissing my chest as she sighed dreamily.

"I'm sorry..."

"Don't be," she said in her sweetest voice.

"But I am," I said.

"You have nothing to be sorry for my love," she said kissing me affectionately and making my cock pulse inside her. "See? I know you're going to get hard again in no time and you won't rest until we're both completely spent. Besides I came already just like you," she said.

"I love you so much sweetie," I said in a soft voice rubbing my hand up and down the middle of her back.

"I love you too," she said kissing me. "You came a lot," she added moving as if trying to keep it from leaking out of her body.

"Why are you doing that?" I asked my smile growing wide.

"You know why," she said.

"Maybe I don't," I said.

"I want to get pregnant. You did know," she said kissing my smiling face excitedly.

"Of course I did," I said. "I wasn't sure if you had stopped taking your birth control pills yet though."

"I threw them away the day after we got back from Seattle. I never want to take them again," she said.

"That should give us fifteen or sixteen children by the time we're forty," I said making her laugh.

"I think that's too many," she said and I could tell she was seriously thinking about how many she actually wanted. "I don't know how many I'll want until we start having them. It's something we'll figure out as we go but I want to have our first baby as soon as we can."

"Me too," I said.

"Is that why you're hard again already?" she asked starting to move her hips.

"It's hard not to get excited when the beautiful woman I love is talking about having my children," I said turning her onto her back, ready to take control of our lovemaking.

Cassie spread her legs wide and let her arms lie outstretched on the bed surrendering her body to me. She knew that the only thing more important to me in that moment than my pleasure was hers. I placed one hand on her hip as I started to pump my cock between her legs and squeezed her breasts with the other. My fingers tingled with joy over getting to touch her naked body again after so long. Though her breasts were the first place I wanted to caress, my hands were drawn to the rest of her body too. Every inch of her skin felt smooth and warm, inviting me to continue touching her for a lifetime. Even just above her slick pussy lips where her pubic hair grew when she let it was softer than I remembered it. It wasn't until much later that I learned she'd endured a waxing that would leave her hair free and able to wear her skimpiest bikinis for the duration of our Australian honeymoon.