My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie and I ate at the patio table along with our mothers who waited until the end to serve themselves. She wanted to run inside and check on our guests but both our moms made her stay seated until she finished her meal. Everyone knew where the food was if they wanted anything and if by chance there was something they needed and couldn't find, they knew where to find us at least. I ate a steak and chicken breast plus a slice of the stuffed salmon along with two different kinds of salad, a dinner roll, and a big baked potato topped with onions and mushrooms, yet Cassie still asked me if I wanted more when I sat back from the table and exhaled loudly. When I told her she was going to make me fat she smiled at me running her hand over my stomach.

Some of our guests who didn't overfill their plates the first time like I had ate seconds but when we went inside with our plates there was still plenty of food left. Cassie wrapped plates for her cousins to take home for their parents and frowned at the all that was left over still. We found a place for it all in the fridge and encouraged anyone who wanted more later to eat away at it. I promised that we'd eat it all over the next few days and my father made Cassie smile by saying he and Brian would be happy to help me. Everyone thanked us for a wonderful meal making Cassie positively beam. I'd told her many times she had been put on this earth to raise children but being a hostess was another of her callings in life. Whether it was our first party ever or the thousandth time we had guests, my sweet Canadian girl would always ensure that people we invited into our home felt welcomed.

We all gathered downstairs in the large family room after dinner. There wasn't enough seating for everyone but there were constantly a few people milling around the pool table and the thick carpet was comfortable to sit on. Cassie took groups of our guests on guided tours; never getting tired of showing our new home to the people we loved. While she was taking people to see the house I played host downstairs filling drinks as fast as our guests could empty them and making trips upstairs for more diet Pepsi and beer as needed. Mr. Dumont challenged me to a game of pool that I lost badly because I was too busy scanning the room for someone with an empty glass to focus on my shots.

I turned on the TV so the guys could see the high definition picture. Instinctively I checked the baseball channels right away. No one seemed to mind and a sporting event allowed our guests to see the HD picture in all its glory. The Yankees were playing the Indians in the only Sunday night game. It didn't take long for everyone to start rooting against the universally hated Yankees as the game went on. My father in particular seemed enthralled by the game and it was Tim who pointed out that my mother better be ready to make room for a new TV when they got home. She smiled at my childhood friend but hers wasn't nearly as wide as mine. I was still getting used to the idea of my parents as a couple again and when his words reminded me of that fact I grinned from ear to ear.

"I can't believe you Rick," Cassie said with frown on her face.

"What did I do?" I asked.

"I trust you to play host for a few minutes and I come back to find someone without a drink," she said.

"Who?" I asked looking around as she opened a beer and marched across the room. She stopped in front of me with a smiled holding the beer out to me.

"You silly," she said as some of our guests laughed at me.

"I was worried it was someone important for a minute," I said smiling up at her from my seat on the floor.

"Are the Dodgers playing?" she asked sitting on the floor between my stretched out legs and leaning back to let me watch over her shoulder.

"No but we all want the Yankees to lose," I said.

"Marc are you ready for another drink?" she asked her eyes spotting his empty glass before he could set it down on the table.

"If he does he knows where to find them," Julie answered for him.

"We all do sweetheart," Mrs. Dumont said. "You stay right where you are and relax for the rest of the night."

"I found your toys Aunt Cassie. Can we play with them now?" Matthew asked from the bottom of the stairs. There was a moment of sheer panic for Cassie and I until we realized he had the Hot Wheels racing set she'd bought in his hands, not the adult toys.

"Sure we can my love," Cassie said. "Bring them over here and Uncle Rick will play with us too."

We set the track up and were ready to race. Matthew like the bright red car and gave us the white one to use against him. You had to put your car in the launcher and press down to send it along the track. I watched him and waited for him to shoot his first before I hit mine so he was sure to win. Cassie ran off after the first few races and came back with a bag with more cars in it. He looked so excited as he opened them and tested their wheels with his little finger and even happier when Cassie explained that these weren't very good toys for girls so she'd probably have to find a boy to give them to. Matthew immediately looked up at her with wide eyes and reminded her that he was a boy, making everyone laugh. She looked ready to let him have them until she said his Uncle Rick was a boy too. Suddenly his eyes shifted to me and I said it was okay for him to take them home but only if I could play with them when we came over to visit.

For the next hour we took turns racing against Matthew, the undefeated champion of the circuit. His grandfather said it wasn't fair that Matthew got to use the red car every race because it was the fastest. You could see that he was worried because it was probably true with how easily he won each race but he let Mr. Dumont use the red one and took a new yellow one for himself. He won again of course and wanted to use the yellow car in every race now because it was even faster than the red one. After a few more races his father said it was time to go so we helped him take the track apart and put it in the bag. It would be time for bed when he got home but Marc promised he'd set the track up for him so he could play with it again in the morning.

Cassie didn't leave yet of course. She and Jana would get a ride back with her parents later. We hadn't played a game of pool ourselves yet so Cassie challenged me to game dragging me to my feet smiling at me. I was far better than her but we used our own special rules where I had to sink my balls in order and she could go in any order she wanted as long as the eight ball was last. It was my job to break because she was poor at it and right away I sunk one of the solid balls. I was lined up with a shot on the one ball but missed it badly shrugging when Cassie narrowed her eyes suspiciously. Cassie won the game as I carefully concealed my throwing of the game after the first obvious miss by intentionally leaving myself no shot on the next ball whenever I sunk one.

The other girls wanted a chance to play after that. I was happy to see that most of them were as bad as Cassie if not worse. It led to competitive games for the most part but her cousin Kirsten was the worst by a wide margin. I couldn't stop myself from laughing at her poor shots making her blush until Cassie banished me to the sofa to watch TV. Cassie told her cousin it was okay and that practice was the only way to get better. I felt bad for laughing but I knew Cassie would explain I didn't mean to be hurtful and she did, throwing in the fact that Kirsten could carve circles around me on a snowboard loud enough for me and everyone else to hear.

I became engrossed with the remainder of the ballgame. The HD picture blew me away, my mind already filled with images of the Dodgers playing all summer on our new TV. The Indians were beating up on the Yankees too and like my father, I loved every minute of it. When the game was over, Jay left to drive his cousins and Andy home. He hadn't been drinking alcohol at all because he knew he was their ride home. If not he might have drank up and crashed on a sofa for the night. The women were still playing pool and even my mother took her turn. I was surprised to see that she might have been the next best out of the bunch after Lei. I couldn't remember my mother ever going to a bar when Susan and I were growing up. She was always either at home or working, revolving her life around us.

They let me cut in for a game against my mom. I smiled at her knowing I'd never fully realize how much she sacrificed for my sister and I over the years. The man she had always loved was back in her life now and she was finally living for herself again. Over the past year their had been hints of feelings that remained between my parents but thoughts of them getting back together filled me with fear. Now that it had happened I couldn't have been happier over the situation. My father was a changed man and I knew he was going to spend the rest of his life making it up to my mother for the twenty years they had lost. I gave mom the same advantage as Cassie and lost to her without even trying. Before I could ask for a rematch, my father reached for my cue stick and I sat down to watch them play each other wondering how many years it had been since their last game.

Cassie thought it would be fun to watch a movie on the new TV. Our cable package came with a bunch of on demand channels, including some that showed HD movies. I read out our choices and we settled on The Matador a movie none of us had seen yet. Everyone seemed to like it and we all agreed that Pierce Brosnan was particularly good in his role. Lei was ready to leave after the movie and took Greg, Miguel, and Anita to drop them off at the hotel along with Tim of course who was spending the week with her. I was sat next to Cassie with my arm around her as we filled her parents in on our busy week ahead. Our mothers were sat next each other having become fast friends already and wore near identical smiles as they listened to their respective children discussing the week leading up to their wedding.

When it was time for Cassie to leave along with her parents and Jana she lingered behind. Her father said they'd wait in the car while we said our goodbyes for the night. Cassie started to talk about how well our first party at our new house went off but before long she was fighting back tears. Her bright blue eyes glistened, as she looked at me afraid to speak because she'd start to cry if she did. I did what I could to cheer her up, reminding her that it was less than a week until we'd be together forever. It helped a little but what really worked was tilting her chin up with a soft touch offering her a kiss. Her lips opened eagerly taking one kiss and then another as I held her close. We stumbled our way towards the front entrance and regretfully I opened the door knowing they were waiting patiently for us. I knew they could see us kissing in the doorway but I couldn't stop. Finally her father lost his patience and leaned over to the driver's seat his wife occupied to give the horn a sharp blast. Cassie tore her lips from mine and then came back for three more quick kisses before running off telling me she loved me as she looked at me over her shoulder.

It was another lonely night. I lay awake for hours staring at the ceiling thinking about Cassie. After spending the past year sharing a bed with her I missed her terribly. It wasn't just the sex; though with an aching cock that was trying its best to lure me into stroking it the lack of sex was always on my mind. I smiled in the darkness thinking about the way she'd kiss me good night and sheepishly ask if she could share my pillow with me when I'd never said no yet and she knew I never would. Normally I got to hold her every night drawing comfort and the sweetest dreams imaginable from her warm, smooth skin. Waking up with her was a precious gift and I spent what felt like an hour trying to decide if waking up first to watch her sleep like a honeyed haired angel was better than her waking me up with a soft kiss filled with an eagerness to make love.

When I finally did fall asleep, I dreamed of Cassie pregnant with our first child. Her smile was even more beautiful than normal as she pranced around our master bedroom with her milk-swollen breasts bouncing softly. I couldn't stop staring at her round belly in my dream for long though. If I stared long enough I could see right into her womb and the eyes of our child. One minute it was a boy with dark hair and brown eyes like me, just as Cassie wanted. The next it was a baby girl with blonde hair or blue eyes, but never both at once. I told the Cassie in my dreams what I saw and she explained it was okay because we'd have two daughters, neither of which would look just like her but both would remind me of their mother.

My alarm clock woke me up before I could tell her how much I liked that idea. I started talking right away telling Cassie about my wonderful dream. The realization that she wasn't there and I was all alone talking to myself was heartbreaking. I tried to memorize the details of the dream but already they were slipping through my fingers like grains of sand on the beach. The harder I tried to squeeze them the faster they were lost forever. I could have cried and the only reason I didn't is because I knew just telling Cassie I had dreamed of our babies again would make her day.

I showered and got dressed for work, hurrying downstairs where I found my mother cooking breakfast for the whole family. For a second my mouth opened but I shut it thinking better of telling my mother she didn't need to be up so early cooking for her only son. Just looking into her smiling face I knew she took joy in the rare opportunity to feed me again. We chatted about her plans for the day and not surprisingly it was going to revolve around her granddaughter. I offered to take the baby seat out of my car in case they wanted to take Rebecca somewhere but she said they'd be fine without it and could go buy one if they needed it. When I asked what they'd do with a car seat they'd used for a week she smiled and said they'd leave it behind for the newlyweds of course.

The day at work was a routine one, though Mondays were usually busy with lots of client inquiries to address after the weekend. By 10:30 I had answered all my email, gone through my phone messages, and scheduled several meetings with clients for the afternoon. Normally my lunch break was my chance to relax but Cassie had given me a list of wedding related errands to complete during the week. I ate a sandwich at my desk as I called a few vendors to arrange pick ups or deliveries and made sure each of them had the house number and both our cell phone numbers in case anything changed at the last minute. Cassie and I exchanged emails throughout the day and when she heard how much progress I'd made she playfully threatened to assign more wedding work to me.

After work I picked Cassie up at the hospital but went around to visit some of the kids first. I had worked with some of the other nurses to extend secret wedding invitations to the children well enough to leave the hospital for a few hours with their parents to attend the wedding. They smiled at me excitedly saying that Cassie didn't suspect a thing and they were very careful when talking about it. For most of the kids a few hours out of the hospital was a rare treat and getting to attend the wedding of their favorite nurse was even better. I found her where I always did, saying goodbye to her precious little patients having already clocked out for the day. Cassie often told me that getting paid for what she did at the hospital felt like stealing money.

We got home and found my mom in the kitchen warming up leftovers from the barbecue for dinner. Cassie was appalled at feeding our guests leftovers until mom made her smile by telling her Brian and my father had some for lunch and their only concern was that there would be enough for dinner too. I enjoyed the food too and thought it was almost as good as it had been the day before. After dinner we spent a night at home reviewing more wedding details. Cassie told my mother and sister about all our dance practice leading up to the big day. Nothing less than an exhibition would do of course so Cassie set up her portable CD player in the kitchen and turned on Wheat Kings by The Hip explaining why we chose it as our wedding song as we danced with it on repeat. Cassie and I were smiling at each other as my steps seemed to come easier by the day. When I glanced at my mother she brushing away tears as she watched her son and the woman of his dreams practice their first dance just days before the wedding.

I drove Cassie home late at night walking her to the door and talking in a hushed voice as if we were two high school sweethearts out past their curfew. Fittingly, we even managed to get caught by her father who scolded both of us for still being up when it was nearly midnight and we both had work in the morning. I said goodbye with a lingering kiss and added up the hours until our wedding night on the way home to help fight the urge to masturbate that haunted me night and day. Luckily I managed to fall asleep quickly when I got home and woke up ready to get through another day without my sweet Canadian girl.

That night Cassie got dropped off at our new house dressed in a beautiful summer dress for our dinner reservations with my parents. Cassie thought it was silly for Susan and Brian not to join us but my sister used the excuse of a fussy baby to back out at the last minute. The baby seemed fine to me and I suspected Susan wanted us to have a night alone with mom and dad. We rode in dad's rental car leaving my car with the borrowed car seat in case they changed their minds about joining us or wanted to go for a ride in Vancouver. Cassie and I sat in the back giving my father directions to one of our favorite places to eat, a seafood restaurant that couldn't have been much closer to the Pacific Ocean without getting wet.

"Have you decided on a honeymoon destination yet?" dad asked as our entrees arrived.

"Yeah a few weeks ago," I said glancing at Cassie nervously.

"Were you planning to tell us where you're going or do we just get to pay for it?" dad asked jokingly.

"Gordon..." Cassie started but she didn't know how to continue. "You tell him Rick."

"We talked about a lot of different places but we knew this might be our only chance to take trip just for us. After the wedding we want to try having a baby right away," I explained.

"We're happy to hear that even though it was pretty obvious already. Now will one of you just tell us where you're going?" my mom asked.

"Australia," I said. "We have everything already booked to leave the day after the wedding. It's an expensive trip though and we can't let you pay for it."

"Can't let us pay for it? The last time I checked we're the parents here. Your mother and I are working together now so you can play us against each other to get your own way," dad said.

"You offered to pay before we made our plans," Cassie said. "I don't want you to feel like we're taking advantage of your generosity with an extravagant trip at your expense."

"I know you well enough to know you're incapable of taking advantage of anyone much less your future in laws," my father said. "I'm willing to bet the trip is still far less expensive than the wedding your parents are paying for."

"Dad..."

"Stop it Rick. We're paying for your honeymoon. If won't tell me how much it costs I'll talk to a travel agent and give you double whatever they quote," he said.

"Thank you dad," I said admitting defeat.

"This is a gift from both of us," he said.

"Thank you both so much. We love you for who you are," Cassie said touching my mom's hand and then turning her beaming smile to my father. "We certainly don't need expensive gifts to know how much you love us too."

1...7891011...13