My Sweet Canadian Girl Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I finished showering and getting dressed everyone but the Dumonts had arrived. We had plenty of alcohol now with everyone bringing either a case of beer or a bottle of his favorite liquor along. None of it belonged to me but the moment I appeared there were three bottles of beer and several drinks placed in front of me. Tim cautioned everyone to take it easy, reminding them to think about where we were going without revealing it and they all nodded. The Dumont men arrived in Mr. Dumont's car. With ten of us and Cassie's father and mine not drinking we had just enough car space to get everyone around which seemed important from the way Marc counted heads.

I offered to give our guests a tour but most of them seemed more anxious to start partying. It was just as well anyway because I knew Cassie would like the chance to show everyone around herself, especially her father. After just a couple drinks each we piled into the cars. I rode with my father in his rental car along with Brian, John from the office, and Jay who sat in the passenger seat to give dad directions. My old roommates rode with Mr. Dumont and Marc who laughed when I asked him to make sure his father didn't pull over and strangle Greg before we reached our destination. Brian kept asking me if I knew where we were headed yet but I had no idea. John was born and raised just outside of Vancouver so I think he knew after a while but he wouldn't say anything.

It looked like we were headed towards the airport until Jay directed dad to take a left to the bridge across the Fraser River. Once on the other side we arrived at the River Rock Casino moments later and finally our destination was revealed. I smiled right away thinking a night at a casino was much better than visiting a strip club. Mr. Dumont had arrived ahead of us but Jay guided us to the parking lot where we met up with them. Everyone seemed happy with the choice; even Greg who I'm sure would have liked nothing more than to spend the night gawking at naked women. Marc told me Tim had suggested the idea when he called him and Marc and Jay had chosen the place from the handful of casinos in and around Vancouver. I told them I though it was a great idea, adding that we should quit wasting our time and start gambling.

Once inside I tried to buy some chips but my father blocked my path to cashiers and told me to put my wallet away. He revealed the fact that everyone had known where we going except for John who they told when his girlfriend dropped him off at the house and I was still getting ready upstairs. My father bought fifteen hundred in chips on his credit card and handed a thousand directly to me. He smiled and said I could blow it fast or slow but if I did run out he'd be happy to buy me more. Mr. Dumont handed me a big stack of chips too and everyone contributed something to my growing pile until I had two and half racks of chips worth somewhere north of two grand. I made them all laugh, even the woman behind the glass in the cashiers booth, when I said I was ready to cash out and go home.

It was my party so the choice in games was up to me. I decided we should start with some blackjack and took a seat at a mostly vacant table. The rest of the guys were going to take turns at the same table as me for now and I started with my father on one side and Cassie's father on the other. Dad place a twenty dollar bet and so did Mr. Dumont but when I tried to follow suit they both shook their heads until I upped my wager to fifty. After twenty hands or so dad and I were both down a little but Mr. Dumont was ahead thanks in part to the two blackjacks he hit in a row. They got out at that point and everyone rotated in until each of them had at least one chance to play with me.

The guys took seats at the tables around mine after that leaving me to play at my table with Marc, Greg, Miguel, and my father. My chip stack went up and down but at no point did I have to use anything other than my partial rack. Marc nearly ran out once but went on a run and built back up to a couple of hundred. Greg was the only one of us to bust out laughing at my offer to give him some of my chips as he ran to get more. Rather than losing the seat I played two hands a round until he came back with fresh chips.

We played blackjack for a little over an hour before I was in the mood for something different. Some of the guys were on a good run and wanted to wait it out so I told them I'd be at the roulette table for a while. Mr. Dumont came along with me, as did Miguel, and Jay with the rest of the guys staying for a little more blackjack. I placed bets on even and the numbers 10 and 30 plus alternating bets on the first and last 12. Only Mr. Dumont picked up on the significance of my bets covering Cassie's birthday of the 30th day in the 10th month. I lucked out, as if my life needed more luck since meeting her, and hit both the 10 and 30 within the first dozen spins. I doubled my bets on the numbers and hit the 30 again eight spins later giving me another stack of chips to add to my winnings. After hitting 30 for the second time I cashed out of the game so I could tell Cassie how she had won me money at the roulette table.

The rest of the guys caught up with us there and tried their own luck at roulette as I told and retold my story of good fortune for those who had missed it. I went to get another drink being careful not to get drunk when I needed to focus on my gambling. Everyone aside from our two designated drivers was drinking but like me none of them were drinking too fast. I ended up back at the blackjack tables where Tim hadn't left since he started winning and brought him a drink. Greg and Miguel sat down too and the four of us played some blackjack reminiscing over our college days. They teased me about my last days of freedom coming to end misreading my smile completely. If they only knew that Cassie had been my wife for nearly a year already.

Despite my best efforts to stay clearheaded, our time at the casino became a blur of drinking and gambling after that. I can remember us standing around the craps table cheering as each of us took a turn. My friend from work John seemed to have a magic touch with the dice rolling twice as long as most of us when it was his turn. There was more blackjack, always more blackjack it seemed and even another turn at the roulette wheel where I watched instead of betting figuring my luck there was up. Neither the 10 nor the 30 came up again as I watched so I was confident that I'd made the right choice.

Just before we left, the guys convinced me to join a relatively high stakes poker table where the minimum buy in was two grand. I lost a few smaller pots early on but made it all back and then some when my flush beat another guy's straight. After that I became more aggressive pushing my chips around in wild bluffs on the flop but never showing my opponents less than a solid hand. When I finally got caught in a bluff I shrugged, knowing I couldn't expect to win every pot with rags. I smiled to myself knowing Cassie would probably get upset with me for lying or cheating if I told her about bluffing them off of so many pots. In the end my poker and roulette winnings more than made up for any losses I suffered during the night and the money the guys had started me with was more than doubled.

"Thanks guys I had a blast. I hope no one lost too much money," I said when we reached the cars.

"We're not going home yet," Marc said.

"Where are we going now?" I asked. It was nearly one in the morning.

"Jay will ride with you again he knows where we're headed," Marc said refusing to reveal anything more. We headed back downtown and I quickly guessed we were headed to a bar. It wasn't until Jay was showing my father where to park that I realized it was a strip club.

"Now don't worry Rick no one will tell my sister," Jay said glancing back at me from the front seat with a smile.

"Except me you mean," I said knowing I wouldn't be able to look her in the face tomorrow without telling her.

"It's no big deal," Jay said.

"Maybe I'll just wait in the car," I said smiling at Greg who was pressing his face up against my window from the outside and making an ass of himself. No doubt he was anxious to see some naked women.

"Rick doesn't want to go inside," Jay said and right away some of the guys started making fun of me with whipping sounds and the like.

"Stop it," Mr. Dumont said in a firm voice that made everyone shut up at once. I was willing to bet it was the same voice he would have used when making arrests. "The rest of you go inside, Rick and I will be in shortly," he said climbing into the back seat with me and closing the door.

"No one will make you go in if you don't want to," dad said before following the guys in. He didn't look all that interested in strippers himself but he knew Greg could get himself in trouble quickly if someone didn't look out for him.

"I can't say I'm disappointed to see the man who's going to marry my daughter next week refusing to enter a strip club," he said with a smile. "I know it's not just a show you're putting on for me either."

"I can't go in there without telling Cassie about it tomorrow," I said.

"So tell her then," he suggested. "You'd be surprised to see how her mother reacts when I tell her," he added laughing at how uncomfortable it made me. "How do you think she'll feel when she finds out yours is the only bachelor party she's ever heard of that didn't involve strippers?"

"Guilty," I said.

"Exactly. A man should know the woman he's about to marry," he said with a pleased smile on his face. "We're just going to look a few girls dancing with their clothes off. Do you look away when you watch a movie with a sex scene in it?" he asked.

"No but this is different. Cassie is the only woman I want," I said stopping there because I was speaking to her father.

"What about the rest of us with wives or girlfriends? Is Marc a bad husband because he went inside? Am I because I brought us here?" he asked.

"No," I said realizing what I was implying by sitting in the car when men I respected had already gone inside.

"Cassie and her friends are probably at a strip club themselves as we speak," he said. "Some muscle bound fool in a Speedo is probably shaking his ass in her face right now thinking he has a chance at being her last unmarried fling," he said. It was meant to be a joke but I could see the thought of it enraged him. "It is funny isn't it?" he asked seeing my wide grin.

"Yeah. I can picture her trying not to look and wishing it was over already," I said.

"It doesn't make you mad or jealous?" he asked.

"Not at all," I said.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because I trust her completely," I said.

"Let's go inside and have some fun then," he said. "Just remember that I'll hurt you if I ever catch you in another strip club after tonight," he said in a sinister voice before laughing at the way my eyes bugged out.

Blaring dance music washed over us as we entered the bar. Mr. Dumont told the bouncer that we were there for the bachelor party and he directed us to a private room in the back. I could see the vague shape of a dancing woman in my peripheral vision but I wasn't ready to look just yet. Cassie's father helped himself to an eyeful though and turned ready to ask me what I thought of her. That's when he noticed me refusing to look her way. He didn't say anything; he simply laid his massive hand on my head and turned my eyes towards her. Briefly I considered closing my eyes but it felt like I was already testing the limits of his patience.

The girl was attractive, but she wasn't in Cassie's league, not that I could tell that to Mr. Dumont of course. Her hair was a natural looking shade of light blonde, though her dark, neatly trimmed pubic hair told a different story. The makeup she wore was way too much and her breasts were obviously implants. Before meeting Cassie I would have been as smitten as the guys hooting and hollering around the stage she danced on though. The more I compared her to Cassie, the easier it became to replace the stripper with an image of my sweet Canadian girl dancing across the stage. I started to get a hard on imaging Cassie dancing like that for me and told Mr. Dumont I'd seen enough of this dancer.

In the private room the guys cheered so loudly as I entered that I looked behind me thinking one of the dancers much have followed me in. It was for me though and I smiled figuring it wouldn't be so bad after all. I couldn't begin to imagine what kind of stains the couches they sat on had seen over the years and sat in a wooden chair that hopefully had been wiped clean since its last use. One of the bouncers, a different one than the guy who had let us in, came in and gave a quick run down of the rules. We were warned not to touch the girls but I had a feeling that was a pretty loose rule if the stripper didn't mind and you tipped everyone involved accordingly.

The guys had paid for two private shows so without further adieu the first girl was introduced as the lovely Heather. Her music kicked in as she entered the room in sparkly blue lingerie that showed very little skin. Pour Some Sugar on Me was the first song and she threw her mane of shinny brown hair from side to side as she strutted into the room. The other guys pointed at me so she knew I was the groom to be. Suddenly the clean chair I had chosen seemed like a trap but I couldn't stand up and reveal my embarrassing erection. If it hadn't been for the weeks of no sex I might have been able to control myself. Comparing them to Cassie and counting the ways she looked better was no use because all it did was make me think about her being naked in front of me instead. This girl had an interesting tattoo scrolling across her lower back that made me picture Cassie with one for just a moment before I erased it. I told her early in our relationship that she should never get a tattoo of her own and I meant it.

The stripper barely looked at the other guys as she danced seductively in front of me. Again I was willing to admit I'd have been instantly attracted to her before I met Cassie. I could recognize the fact that she was attractive but I didn't want her at all. It was her job to get a rise our of me though and she furrowed her eyebrows when the moves that normally had men eating out of her hand failed to noticeably impress me. She began trailing the wispy pieces of clothing down my body as she removed them and was bold enough to sit in my lap, smiling when she felt my hard cock. Her body was close enough that I could smell her perfume and even that was far inferior to the sweet scents of Cassie.

I did manage a smile when she removed her bra at last to reveal a pretty pair of perky all natural breasts. It was well into her second song now, another 80s metal song that I couldn't remember the name of. Glancing over my shoulder to see how the other guys were enjoying the show I noticed the looks on their faces and wondered if I was being too critical of the girls. If I was doing the comparing, there wasn't a girl in the world that would look better than Cassie because she's the definition of beauty to me. I decided to give the girls a chance and stopped judging them against my sweet Canadian girl.

When I turned back it was just in time to see her peel her panties off to expose her pussy with just a tiny patch of pubic hair at the top of her lips. She was naked now except for her spiked high heels, tanned from head to toe. Her body was toned with a nice firm looking ass and I was at least wondering what her perky little breasts might feel like. It wasn't fair to the other guys that I was the one with a bird's eye view when they would have appreciated it more than me. She at least went to walk past the other guys to give them a closer look and collect the twenty-dollar bill that Greg was waving at her.

The music changed to her last song, ACDC's Shook me All Night Long, and she came back to stand in front of me. She pressed her naked body against me brazenly making me feel completely uncomfortable as I tried to ignore the way her breasts flattened between us. Thankfully she could sense it was too much and she took a step back waiting for me to look at her before she moved again. Heather sat down with her hands planted behind her and began lifting her ass until her whole body was arched letting me see right into her pussy. I was impressed with her flexibility and they pushed off with her feet to balance on her hands as her legs split before she finished her erotic handstand and took a bow as we clapped for her, me included. I knew she took it easy on me when she saw how shy I was about it and reached into my pocket for a nice tip to thank her.

There was a short break between dancers, which gave me time to vacate the chair. I convinced Greg to take my place easily enough, though talking the other guys into allowing the substitution was much more difficult. My father in law looked at me with a wide grin before her burst out laughing mimicking the horrified expression on my face when the naked girl was rubbing her body against me. The rest of the guys were laughing too and my dad just shook his head when I looked to him for support. I could tell he was proud of me for going along with tradition while at the same time letting my devotion to Cassie show clearly in my reactions.

I was much more comfortable during the second dancer's set. Her music was similar but her look was completely different. She had huge breasts and a much lighter tan to go along with her mass of curly blonde hair that looked suspiciously like a wig. The second girl was much older too. I don't think she was quite forty but she was definitely in her mid 30s. Greg, the only one of us who was complete unattached, was a much better sport than I was patting his lap and licking his lips eagerly. From the comfort of the couch I drank beer and watched the girl take her clothes off. She didn't know any better and focused on her attention on Greg assuming he was the one getting married.

For an older woman she looked pretty damn good. When she took her bra off her huge breasts mesmerized me as I tried to decide if they were real or implants. I wasn't about to ask if I could feel them so I quietly asked the guys around me what them thought. Marc's joke that he didn't think I had even noticed them was met with laughter. Our consensus was that the way they sagged and jiggled as she moved meant they were natural. Greg was receptive to her playful advances holding his hands up in the air where the bouncer could see them when she took a seat on his lap. I'm pretty sure the way she pulled his face between her breasts broke some sort of law but no one was going to say anything. Greg didn't do anything the stripper hadn't initiated and I wondered how far he'd have gone with her given the chance.

When she was done dancing he gave her a nice tip telling me to sit back down when I tired to offer money. Mr. Dumont took Greg and Miguel with him, while we took Tim and John with us for the ride home. Everyone promised to keep quiet about the strip club but I warned them that I was going to tell Cassie myself. Once I was in the car I found myself missing the strippers already, not them specifically but the novelty of having a naked woman around. Three weeks without making love to Cassie left me with a super charged sex drive and seeing the strippers had set me off. I sat in the back seat trying to hide my painfully hard erection as I imagined Cassie doing everything I'd seen earlier in the night. No doubt so of the other guys were feeling the same way but most of them were going home to a wife or girlfriend they could sleep with and at the very least they were free to jerk off.

On the way home we dropped Tim off at the apartment where I made sure he had keys before we drove away in case Lei wasn't home yet. Next we took John home where his longtime girlfriend came down to meet him at the front door of their house. She waved at us with a friendly smile when she noticed he was the perfect combination of drunk and horny for them to have an exciting night. By the time we got home my cock was throbbing in my pants as I fantasized about Cassie's beautiful naked body. I wanted her so bad that if she'd been in the house I would have run inside and pleaded with her until she agreed to let me fuck her. Thoughts of calling her at her brother's house and begging her to come over were running through my head too. I told Brian and dad I was feeling a little dizzy and would be in soon but in reality I needed some time to stay away from the temptation of the phone and to let my erection subside.

1...56789...13