My Sweet Fox, Don't Run Away

Story Info
Thoughts of wants that may not cum.
861 words
5
1.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How do we both work. Work as partners. Work as lover. How do our needs make our desires. My fulfillments you may grant, but what is it that your needing. How do we make sure you get what suits you? So easy for the telling, your ability lacking. I beg you let it out. You shroud and feel he should already know, I see your doubt. How can you teach me, teach to one another. Share. Love. The safety is what we were needing. We have all the pieces there between us, assembled in a crooked rythum.

Nights when I remember I should have only held you. Signs I ignore to feed my more. Always knowing I can touch you and make you want me. Fulfill my feeding on your body. I didn't give enough to what I took. I didn't take the extra care that keeps this wife my maiden fair. Through these years of learning I stumbled steps selfish passion burning.

How to blend our differences. Easy to see you love our kink, you enjoy and thrive while I'm inside your hairy pink sweet. I never gave you enough time to find me. Always wanting you before you were ready. Not holding you nights in between. To assure your safety, to touch you lightly. Hit the spots that I know drive you. To be physical in-between, not sexual like me.

We were close and now I wish it. To learn how to fulfill a woman like you. A woman that needs more than sex and cuddles after. There the best. If only you could tell me. If only you know, Im sure you would. I wish to learn but still am always wanting you. Always being the dumb man when I knew better only hours before and seconds after. I love both our ways and truly believe how needed they are.

My lust it burns and is unbalanced. Thoughts of you so many Im callused, causing more thought of you, want to taste. Your sweet musk on my on my face.

You've become my main mental exploit. I fantasize about your everything, the lil kinks you've shown drive me wild. I turn them from your physical wants to my sexual taunts. You go along because you like it? Because you want to fulfill me? Or are you not quite certain? I dream to know, to have such purpose. I need the directions, you need the will to tell what you need. Its ok luv you can trust me.

Best laid plans for my intentions. Blown away when I start to touch you. My cock lust takes over and I seduce you. Twist the dirty in the back of your mind, you respond as if you were waiting, but what goes on in that shuddered heart? In those moments are you crying out inside or is this robust lust what you want. Does the pain of non fulfillments come after as I rub and cuddle? Or day later as you ponder.

I want to rub every inch of your body, like we do often. When nearing end, working on your lower back, I always start on your ass. Knowing now your loose and relaxed I will slip my cock down your crack. As it hardens pushing through soft hairy, I push harder to feel the wetness there. I stay and gently work that spot as I work muscles in you ass cheeks. The massaging rythum creates the movement. Just penetrates and withdraws, this always drives us wild. But in this moment are you sad? That I didn't feel your lack of wanting? You seem so ready so willing.

I imagine instead that you want me to finish rubbing you and lay down next. To run my fingers around your spots, over your body in sensual touch and taunt.

Light and fleeting, making you want more. Awake what secret energy I'm wanting to adore. You love my voice and I know how to us it. I start to low tone whisper sounds of moans and stories of pleasure. But not the norm of dirty madness, something more suitable for your physical wants. Something soft but risky. Something that we were missing. I almost know just what you want, why so hard for you to finish off. It would only take a few lessons, then I'm there with no corrections.

How to know you, know just what you need. It hurts me I'm not what you need. It feels unfair that you cant just show me and only tell me later that I just dont listen. Times upset you say I force you, but in our lust you take me forceful. You blow my mind with what you need, your want for cum nothing exceeds. I want to contribute and give my wife her safe seed. To grow a tree for us to lay in, me holding you through the toughest moments. You encourage me in my low self stumbles and the wind whisper through the leaves. No branch too high for us to reach.

At the top kissed by Sunny. Where I want to be. I love you my sweet foxwife.