All Comments on 'My Sweet Sandy Ch. 03'

by Eosphorus

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
ccs29745ccs29745about 2 years ago

Another great chapter. Might have to try the storming porch sex with the wifey some day myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have loved all three chapters, the story telling and build up to the sex is amazing. Not just a roll around in the bed, I wish the two of them just through caution to the wind and get married and he live out their dreams.

AileyInnAileyInnabout 2 years ago

Enjoying Sweet Sandy. Us older guys would love have to have a memory like this from our youth…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this story. Minor things like describing him putting a condom on twice for the same sex scene are the only thing that keeps it from being perfect for me. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You certainly didn't disappoint. Another tour de force. Bravo, and waiting for more chapters, so please keep going. JEF

old_riderold_riderabout 2 years ago

Great story so far. A few technical errors, but still good flow. Looking forward to how the daughter is going to fit in.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Masterwork!

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

*****Hot sexy series with a good storyline. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A long way to go yet, but happily ever after is not at all out of the question. 5 stars and eagerly awaiting more.

nitram5nitram5about 2 years ago

Very good storyline. I have hope, that you write a more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very well written and arousing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEosphorus@Eosphorus
I've been writing erotica since the summer of 2012. I'm a published novelist and find writing erotica to be a cathartic outlet. I seek to craft erotic fiction which is smart, character-driven, and, although mostly fantasy, is sometimes based on real memories and experiences. ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES