My Sweet Sandy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sandy put her hands on both sides of my face and kissed my mouth hard and long, her tongue pushing into my mouth like she was trying to stick it down my throat.

Standing, Sandy shimmied out of her dress. She picked it up and tossed it upon the end table on my right. Rain poured down behind her in violent sheets and the trees swayed in the darkness as she slid off her panties.

A bright burst of lightning flashed, Sandy's form silhouetted against it followed by a loud crack of thunder while I took off my shirt and stood.

Even indoors, the violence of the storm would've added an interesting element to sex. On the porch, however, the power and proximity of the storm was overwhelming.

We kissed without restraint and Sandy undid my shorts, pushing them down along with my underwear. I stepped out of them and we were naked on the front porch together.

The danger of being seen was low. If someone driving by saw through all the trees and onto the porch a few hundred feet from the road, they might see us for a fleeting moment if the lightning flashed at that precise second. But it wasn't likely.

Our kissing grew more impassioned, our bodies pressed together and my hard dick rubbing against her. Sandy jerked it a few times, pushing me onto the couch. She kneeled, massaging my balls with one hand and stroking my cock with the other. The cool air from the storm hit my chest along with windblown drops of rain.

Two more flashes of lightning and another crack of thunder rang out as Sandy admitted my cock into her mouth. It was as if she timed it on purpose. Her head bobbed up and down as the rain came down in a torrent, the wind howling. Lightning cracked. Thunder boomed.

Sandy lifted her head off my cock, jerking me rapidly. "I can't believe I'm sucking your cock on my front porch!"

She laughed, reveling in the moment before taking my cock back into her mouth. I thrust against her mouth, enjoying the blowjob. A light appeared in the corner of my eye, a vehicle out on the road.

The car drew closer, moving slower than normal I'm sure because of the storm. Lightning flashed and the car slowed to almost a stop for a short moment before it sped up again and was gone.

Boom! The expected peel of thunder rang out as the rain poured down in sheets.

I groaned, close to cumming. Sandy lifted her head off my cock, jerking me slowly. She knows, doesn't she? She knows I'm close. But she's not ready for me to be done.

"Can you believe a car went by?" she said. "While I was sucking your cock! How 'bout I ride you now, baby?"

I leaned forward and kissed her mouth hard. "I love kissing you after you've sucked my cock. And I love this bad girl streak I'm seeing in you."

"Just you wait, baby." Sandy stood, swinging her legs over my hips. She started lowering herself on my cock.

"Sandy," I said. "We forgot a condom."

Thunder boomed and the rain on the roof above us made a deafening roar. Sandy leaned in close and kissed me.

"Yeah," she said into my ear. "Thing is, I have an IUD so we don't have to worry about pregnancy. And now that I know your sexual history better, I'm comfortable going without the rubber if it is okay with you."

I nodded my assent and Sandy lowered herself onto the still-moist head of my cock, pushing down and taking the rest of me within her.

We let out a simultaneous gasp and I pushed my hips upwards, wanting only to bury my cock as deep into her as possible.

I'd never had my cock in a woman without a condom and the difference was profound. It was more intense, the warmth and wetness of her pussy enveloping my dick.

Sandy bounced up and down on my cock and pushed me against the back of the couch, her tits bouncing in my face. I took hold of both of them and mashed them as I thrusted up in time with her bouncing.

So much was going on at once. Lightning. Thunder. The endless roar of the deluge upon the roof. The softness of her big tits in my hands. The weight of her legs while she went up and down on my cock. The warm wetness of her lips and tongue as she kissed me. The wind on our bare skin. Sandy's hands on my shoulders, using them for leverage. The feel of her tight, wet pussy clamping down upon my cock. No barriers between her moist vagina and my cock. None whatsoever.

"I'm fucking you on my front porch!" she sighed. "On my front porch! I can't believe how fucking hot this is, baby!"

A loud pair of thunderclaps rang out and Sandy moved one of her hands to her clit, rubbing it vigorously. I shifted my hands to her ass, squeezing her cheeks and kissing her neck as she rode me.

Another car drove by, slowing near the driveway before moving on. What was that all about again?

More flashes of lightning were followed by booming blasts of thunder as the rain came down in epic volume.

I couldn't hold back, nor did I want to. I thrust hard into her, groaning. Up and down. Hard and fast.

Sandy's tits bounced as she rubbed her clit furiously. The familiar tickle in my balls rose. Relief would be soon.

"That's it, baby," Sandy moaned. "Cum inside me. Shoot your cum inside me!"

Her words pushed me over the edge. I thrust deep into her, holding it. My cock throbbed, pulse following wondrous pulse as I shot my cum into her. Sandy bore down hard on my cock, letting me push deep into her while I shot my load into her.

Shooting my load into a woman unhindered. Another first.

Sandy resumed riding me, as hard and as fast as before. "I'm almost there, baby!"

She bounced maniacally, rubbing her clit and squealing. I thrust up into her, my dick still hard. It went on for another minute and I was concerned my erection might not hold out.

"Oh god!" Sandy moaned. "I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!"

A pair of loud thunderclaps boomed in succession, shuddering rumbles as though Mother Nature were having her own orgasm. Maybe she was.

Sandy came a few moments afterwards, eyes clenched and mouth agape as she let out a long series of gasps.

Sandy exhaled and opened her eyes. She smiled, leaning forward and kissing me. Her kisses were warm and tender amid the ongoing intensity of the storm.

Sandy placed a hand on my cheek. Our intense thrusting eased to gentle grinding, my cock still buried in her pussy. She climbed off me and I put my arm around her shoulders and she leaned her head against my chest.

We watched the storm raging, our own passion spent for time being. We were naked on her porch and indifferent to the fact, as though it were the most natural thing in the world.

The storm reached its peak of fury. The interval between the flashes of lightning and the rumble of thunder grew longer. The roar atop the roof eased.

Sandy left to refill our glasses of wine, not bothering to dress. She returned and we cuddled as we drank.

The storm's fury abated, lingering rain all that remained as the peels of thunder grew more distant. We stayed on the porch together. The cool air felt good on my bare skin and the rain had suppressed the hordes of bugs which usually came out at night. There was no need to rush things, either. I wanted to enjoy this state of contented bliss as long as I could. Besides, we had nowhere to go and nowhere we had to be. Here and now was perfect, on the front porch together. Naked.

Another distant rumble of thunder reached us, the storm a far away thing now. A memory.

We finished our wine and went inside, hand in hand.

In the kitchen, I noticed the clock on the microwave blinking. "The power must've gone out and come back on."

We hadn't even noticed.

12