All Comments on 'My Teacher Ms. Miller Ch. 01'

by edstevens94301

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

well, you better continue reading and stop writing...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story!

Don‘t listen to that guy, your story was awesome and really diferent from other teacher-student stories in a good way! Would really wan't to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Screw that first guy...

It was a damn good story, and I can tell you've got talent. Whether you continue the story of Tony & Ms Miller or move on to something else, just keep on writing!

BFBradleyBFBradleyabout 11 years ago
Just found this and

Hot damn, that was intensely hot and well done. Did feel like a jump to orally pleasing him. But it reasoned well, and I do hope you have the creative spark to continue on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What?

Impossible premise. Try again when you have an idea that is at least remotely plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Those Negative Comments....

Ignore them. They either don't have accounts on here and don't write, or are too afraid to reveal who they really are. You're not a bad writer, but you could use a little practice. As far as an impossible premise, ignore that; some people forget that this web site is about fiction and a lot of these stories are fantasies. Sometimes they're personal fantasies. Keep writing; practice makes perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sorry for anoymous

I am shadowstalkerinfinte and I loved your story.literotica did not activate my account and I lost the username. There is no one in the world who has not seen a teacher in or out of school who has not fantasized about doing them or the teqcher doing the fantasizer. Also the pemie was actually plausible becasue if you read page one it said she might have heard Tony speak and wanted to pay him back, so to speak. Keep writting and remeber I am always watching you from the shadows.

DougntexasDougntexasabout 10 years ago
DougNTexas

Great Job. I love this story. Please write more. Thanks so much.

Doug

magic10fingers4magic10fingers4almost 9 years ago
what math class was that?

What an interesting beginning - so much can happen - certainly glad you decided to write!

TSreaderTSreaderover 8 years ago
A fun start

It's getting good, very good!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Slow start but could have potential

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Story

Aren't these stories forbidden by the Catholic Church?

Excited69Excited69over 4 years ago
Excellent!

I need some more. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Could have been so good but you finished it to quickly

roveroneroverone5 months ago

sheesh...lucky Tony...!

could of/should of tossed her salad..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useredstevens94301@edstevens94301
269 Followers
I'm have idea and script for a visual novel, like those that appear on F95Zone. If you are a graphic artist and are looking for an author as a partner, please DM me. As an idea for my tastes, my favorite game/visual novels are "A Wife and Mother", "Milfy City", "Measuring my C...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES