All Comments on 'My Teacher - My Angel Ch. 02'

by touchmate

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hi

Your stories are good. But unfortunately ALL yes ALL your stories have same funda i.e. touching the ladies while sleeping...it's kinda boring....very boring....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
lovely story and build up

keep it up

trivenitriveniover 11 years ago
Good

Hi! Yes, you do have a fetish like situation. But I like it.

Of course the author will fuck Vijaya, just after her wedding night and make her pregnant! Is that not the idea!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good build up

Build up the story by fucking Vijaya in her arse till she gets married- an experienced "Virgin" when she gets married to a wimp-and then impregnate her five years after her childless marriage with her husband watching for a week as they fuck in front of a cuckold!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
how about a threesome

i would like to see nirmala ,sekhar and vijaya in a threesome

story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

An enjoyable story, very erotic and very nicely written. I wonder if Sekhar would have the same appetite when he is past sixty as he has at 23 ! On second thoughts, I know he will.

rajeshkumaarrajeshkumaarover 11 years ago
Good.

Yes, you can screw Vijaya"s butt, till she is married.Then Later on you can have her cunt. Inbetween Aunty will become pregnant with your baby.

How is it.?

nil_r2nil_r2over 11 years ago
Another Gem!

Very well crafted.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Great second chapter adding to the first

You have a hit going here. I assume that somehow mother will get son and somehow this young stud will get the daughter. Will look for the future chapters.

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
COMMENT ON ANNONYMOUS

To quote, "Hi - Your stories are good. But unfortunately ALL yes ALL your stories have same funda i.e. touching the ladies while sleeping...it's kinda boring....very boring...." You know the name of the author of a story when you look at the listings, so if you have so much in the way of his writing, why do you click on it and read what you call up? Do you have stories other can be critical of? No, thought so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Fuck vijaya in front of her mom

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous