My Teacher, My Love.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And what was it about?"

"It was about a young girl seducing her teacher, it was quite explicit in its detail."

"So what did you do then?"

"We decided to see if she would take the matter further by arranging for Mr Edwards to ask her to see him after class to see if she would try to seduce him."

"And what happened the next day?"

"I went to the school and secreted myself in the room next to Mr Edwards, he had a microphone secreted on him so we could record what was said and I could hear what was said. He behaved himself as I would have expected of someone of his reputation. He rejected all of her advances and cut the interview as short as possible telling her that what she had written was inappropriate for school and that she was not going to be graded on that assignment but, if she rewrote it she would be graded on the subsequent essay. He told her that she was a talented writer but that she should keep her writing to appropriate topics. He then dismissed her."

"And what time was that?"

"3.20. He spoke to her for no more than 5 minutes."

Cindi sprang to her feet. "You fucking bitch! What are you doing this to me for? I'm your daughter! Why are you taking his side? I told you what happened! It happened the way I said!"

"Mr Merrington would you control your client." She took no notice of the prosecutor, screaming abuse at her mother. "Young lady!" The judge shouted. Cindi stopped yelling. "Sit down and listen to what I have to say! You are in big trouble here. The very least I could recommend that you be charged with is perjury and I'm sure that there would be many other charges that could be laid against you.

You have lied under oath and deliberately set out to destroy the life of an honourable person, your teacher, a man who quite properly rejected your sexual overtures, you sought revenge on him for that by having these charges brought against him. Unfortunately for him when mud is slung at an innocent person some of it has a habit of sticking so, while I find that he has no charge to answer and that he is completely innocent of the charges laid against him, there will be some in the community who will still think that there is a small element of guilt to be attached to him.

While I'm on the subject, the Police are not entirely blameless in this matter, I will report that the charges were not investigated properly and that the officer in charge of the investigation did not carry out her duties as required. That will be all. Dismissed."

Catherine Bentley met Peter Edwards again a week after the trial. Cindi had been sent to stay with her father and his new wife, something that her father was not thrilled about, given the way that he walked out of his marriage and away from his daughter to be with a woman not much older than Cindi, and who would be stressed to breaking point trying to control her step daughter.

They had dinner together in a restaurant, called in to a bar on the way back to Catherine's house. "I still can't believe that she would do that to you."

"She is just an impressionable teenager indulging in daydreams, unfortunately she didn't know when the dream stopped and reality started. She is a talented writer and, if she channels that talent she will be able to make a career for herself as a writer. She was used to getting her own way, especially when it came to boys, there was never a shortage of them hanging around her so I guess she set her sights a little higher and chose me."

"You handled it extremely well under the circumstances, if only she had accepted the criticism everything would have been okay, but she didn't know how to handle failure."

"Let's forget about her for one night." They were standing at her front door and Peter bent to kiss her.

"Would you like to come in for a night cap?"

"Yes I would."

Catherine led the way inside and got a drink for them both. They sat side by side on the sofa, saying little but at the same time saying a lot. Peter took her in his arms, kissing her powerfully on the lips, she submitted to his passion and reached her hand down to feel for his hard cock. "I know where she got that fantasy from, Peter Edwards I want you inside me and now."

He let out a sigh and, looking down she could see the tent rising in his pants, it was working, she had his complete and undivided attention. With her other hand she undid the buttons of her blouse and grabbing his hand she placed it where hers had so recently been. He made no attempt to withdraw it and soon she felt his fingers tracing a circular pattern around her nipple. His breathing became heavier. She took his other hand and placed it between her legs, his fingers moving instantly into her sopping wet slit. She closed her eyes, "That feels so good, I dreamed it would be like this."

He could stand it no longer, he grabbed her to him, burying his face between her tits, a sob escaped his lips. She was going to make love to him in such a way that he would be hers forever. She grabbed his head and moved it back a little and placed her nipple at his lips, he opened his mouth and sucked it in, caressing it with his tongue. She held him to her, she knew that she could make him do exactly what she wanted. "Fuck me now, I know you want to, I know that you can't resist the temptation to ram your hard cock into my wet and waiting cunt, Come on, do it, fuck me."

She lay back on the sofa and spread her legs wide allowing him an unrestricted view of her swollen cunt lips and the juices pouring from within her. She grabbed his head and placed it between her legs and sighed as his tongue pushed into her cunt. This was what she wanted, she wanted him to lick her until she came and flooded his mouth with her juices, and then he'd know that she wanted him so badly.

His tongue lapped at her slit and slid over her erect clit, her hips moved back and forth faster and faster as she approached her orgasm. "Come on, faster, faster, yes, yes oh yesss!" She gushed into his mouth, her hands holding him into her so that he had no choice but to lap up all of her juices.

Catherine's hands went to the waist of his pants and she undid them, shoving them down his legs, she grabbed his hard cock and placed the head against her cunt lips. He pushed into her and when he was fully inside her she grabbed his hips and thrust against him. She wanted to control his movements, she wanted to control him. He didn't have to move his hips, she did it for him, pulling him into her, pulling him faster and faster until she felt him about to come. "Now! I want all of you inside me, I want your cum inside me, now! Now! Now!" Being the captive that he now was, he came in several shuddering spasms inside her. She could feel his warm cum flooding, filling her cunt, just as she wanted.

He pulled his now limp cock from her and she licked it clean. She then grabbed him and pushed his head back between her legs so that he could lick all of the juices that were now seeping from her aching hole. "One thing about my daughter, she can really write fantasy, this fantasy of hers was really something and acting it out was special as well, wasn't it? If it wasn't for that assignment we would probably never have met."

"Do you think we can forgive her?"

"We'll have to, won't we, that is if you want this relationship to go any further."

"I most certainly do."

"Do you think we can get the charges dropped?"

"We can try, but let's not hold our breath."

As it turned out, Cindi would eventually have to come back to face several charges resulting from her adventures and Catherine hoped that she would learn a valuable lesson from it. She and Peter would offer any support necessary to help her.

12