My Teen Stud Nephew - Day 07

Story Info
Papi dominates.
20k words
4.81
24.4k
28

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up pressed against Ryan's hard body.

My thin smooth legs were wrapped around his thick muscular ones, my breasts pressed into his washboard abs, and my head rested on his broad chest. He slept on his back, spread out on the bed like a god. The blanket fell loosely around us, rising to chest level.

For a fraction of a moment I panicked, conflicted and confused. My heart beat rapidly, and I felt my breath quicken as I tensed up. But then the last couple days flashed through my mind. Staring at Papi's broad chest, rising and falling slowly, I recalled my acceptance of the truth of Ryan's superiority, and of the joy I could now take, and had taken, in my proper place. My heartbeat slowed as my pupils dilated.

I traced a slow finger along the ridges and mountains of Ryan's perfect chest, enjoying the feel of his relaxed muscle giving just slightly to my touch. This was good, this was right, this was the way it was supposed to be. Ryan's lessons washed over me, soothing my anxiety and filling me with an exhilarating warmth.

My head spun slightly with a hangover, and yet, I was at peace.

I continued my exploration and as I looked up at his face, I truly wondered how I could have ever had a negative thought about him. He was just so handsome, so perfect. How could I ever have thought myself a man? Papi was a man. How could I ever have thought I could like women when he was out there? When jawlines, lips, muscles and, of course, cocks, like his were out there?

Speaking of, my fingers traced slowly over his abs, pulling down the blanket slightly as I followed them with my eyes over each impressive shelf of muscular core. I smiled as my hand disappeared under the blanket and approached Ryan's beautiful cock. His body increased in heat as my hand got closer until it hit something boiling hot and firm. I sighed deeply and closed my hand around, well - almost around, the trunk of Ryan's glorious oak.

Mmmm...It felt so good. My fingers couldn't touch around the soft shaft. I felt my eyes glaze and I became light headed as began to stroke Ryan's cock slowly, up and down - not lifting it, but instead sliding my hand along it as it ran along his leg. It was heavy, thick and dense, even when soft. Soooo much different than...well my girly little mosquito bite. Grabbing Papi's soft cock really felt like grabbing a snake. A dangerous coil of muscle and latent power. My nephew's anaconda.

Ryan mumbled something in his sleep and I squeaked in surprise. I giggled, brushing my long hair out of my face. I continued to squeeze him as I watched his handsome face. I giggled again, feeling his manhood twitch. I couldn't resist, I lifted the blanket a bit and stuck my head under to get a better look.

Oh. God. Yes.

It was just so perfect. So beautiful. Just like every inch of him. Long and thick, dark at the base and lighter close to the tip. It was probably about 10 inches soft and more than filled my hand, even in that state.

As if on cue, I saw the tip start to inch down his thigh. I groaned, lifting the heavy cock to hold it in both my hands, up away from his body. I bent down, now completely under the covers. The sheets were white, penetrated by the morning sun so that I could see every detail of Papi's monster in soft glowing white light. As I brought my face closer, his powerful scent filled my consciousness, triggering an almost irresistible instinct to mount him. I shuddered with pleasure at the thought. But no, I wanted to watch this.

Papi's anaconda continued to grow. And my face was right against it while it did. I watched with lust and awe as the veins along the outside become more prominent, the thin skin of his shaft begin to stretch to accommodate the growing muscle underneath. God, I needed to...I kissed it. Mmm it was hardening but still a bit spongy on my lips. I licked up, feeling the thick veins of his cock against my tongue, and almost lost myself before I pulled my head back. I wanted to watch the rest as I continued to stroke him, my saliva providing some lubricant and shine to my nephew's cock now. The dark, almost red mushroom tip at the top began flaring, more and more until it was as wide as the thickest part of his shaft. I realized as I slid my eyes up and down that he must have shaved, as was no hair on it or around its base. Mmmm...maybe he would let me do his gardening around there... I giggled to myself.

Papi's cock continued to lengthen and straighten impossibly. I was definitely over a foot...incredible. How could anyone... ANYONE... not want that cock inside of them. At that moment I truly could not comprehend why anyone, man, or woman, would not want to worship my nephew. The reality was that everyone did. But I was privileged enough to actually do it.

I moaned in pure lust as I stroked and Ryan slept.

As I stroked I began to rub my body up against his. Ohh godddd.

I glanced at Ryan, finding his eyes still closed. I slid up his body to look at him. His face was peaceful and handsome as anything. I was desperate to kiss him, but I didn't want to break the spell as I continued to stroke his ever-hardening and growing cock. My 18 year old nephew's muscular chest rose and fell in a regular rhythm. God...was touching him like this okay? He was so young...and asleep...was I taking advantage?

Ryan's cock throbbed in my hands and my thought process fell away as I stroked his very much awake cock. Very fucking awake indeed, I thought, releasing a soft moan.

I shimmied down Ryan's body, planting kisses on his chest and nipples as I went. His muscles felt so hard and virile. I licked up and down his abs and was rewarded with a low masculine grunt. I giggled again as I continued licking him. Then I felt a hand brush through my hair and knew I'd woken my stud. I guess my kisses weren't soft enough.

I kissed him again, in the deep ridge between his pecs, and looked up. His eyes were still closed and he hadn't moved. He was probably half awake but his hand found the back of my head and pushed my face down into him again. I didn't resist - why would I?

I continued to kiss down his body, now guided by his strong grip, never ceasing my stroking of his python. I passed the top layer of abs, then the next, kissing each hard lump of muscle as I passed. One, two, three, four, five... I let go of his cock as it slid up my body and I felt it snake through my heavy breasts (I hadn't taken them off and had no intention of doing so, at least not with Ryan anywhere near). The feel of his thick meat sliding up my chest was delicious and I smiled as I kept kissing... six, seven, eight...

Ryan's cock pressed against my chin now and I kissed and licked along the light fuzz of his happy trail, pausing to lick up the valleys of his sexy "v" shape leading to his glorious cock. I pulled away to admire his thick shaft. So fucking big. I could still hardly believe it - I held up to my arm and saw it was about the length of my forearm, elbow to wrist. Fuckkk.

I licked it from base to tip, moaning. Goddddd... Ryan had of course been right all along. It was where I belonged...It felt so right... so perfect... I was meant to be between his legs... My entire life had led to it... to him...

I opened my mouth wide and wrapped my lips around the massive head of Ryan's cock, sucking in around the deep ridges and licking the thick slit. Mmm just the head of my nephew's beautiful cock filled my mouth. I shifted up and wrapped my big tits around his hard shaft, continuing to worship the tip with my mouth. I sucked, desperate already for anything he had inside there. I wanted to drink him. Everything he had.

I slid my heavy tits up and down his long shaft and luxuriated in how far they had to slide to get from base to tip. Mmmm he was longer and thicker than any man I'd ever even heard of. The smooth slick feel of his anaconda sliding up and down between my tits was incredible. I squeezed them together at the base and slid up hard, trying to encourage anything in the long shaft to make its way to the head and into my mouth. After a few times I was rewarded with a delicious salty taste that I licked directly from his tip.

I heard a low sexy chuckle above me. "I see you're in a chipper mood this morning Tammy." Ryan said.

I looked up at Papi, regretting having to take my mouth off his manhood, and smiled widely. "How could I not be Papi? Waking up next to you." Looking at his handsome face through the mountains and valleys of his muscular body caused another surge of lust in me, and I wanted to dive back in.

But he chuckled and reached down, putting his hand under my chin and lifting my head towards him. Entranced by his gorgeous penetrating eyes, I lifted myself from his body and reached my face towards his. Our mouths pressed together and I lost myself in the kiss, in my Papi's warm lips. Mmmmm...was it possible to feel better than this?

He pulled away slowly, sitting up, enticing me to keep up with him, pushing my face against his as I came to a position on my knees in front of him, leaning up and kissing him, my eyes closed, while my hands slowly pumped his rock hard cock. My heart was racing, anticipating what was to come. "Oh Papiii..." I said between kisses as he gripped my ass around the skimpy thong I had put on last night.

"I need a few minutes, Honey." he said.

Honey...? That had been what I had called my ex wife when we were married. It felt strange to be called it but also...thrilling for some reason.

He pulled away now, getting up, and I whimpered, panting. Just like yesterday... I stared at the muscular globes of his ass as he walked towards the bathroom. Yesterday I had made up my mind to end it. That was insane. I couldn't for the life of me understand that impulse anymore. As I watched his rippling muscular back disappear into the bathroom, I knew that nothing would ever make me want to go back again.

I heard the telltale sign of a man peeing into a toilet while standing up. Ryan left the door open so the sound filled the room. My initial impulse was mild disgust. But the stream sounded so thick and powerful, like a garden hose was emptying into the basin. God....I'd never sounded like that. Perversely, I got excited just listening to the sound of a real MAN peeing. What was wrong with me, I thought. But I couldn't help becoming even more horny as I listened to the sound of Niagara falls emanating from the bathroom. Ryan flushed and washed his hands before he came back out. My eyes drank in his muscular body as he spoke.

"Honey, I appreciate the morning attention, but god I had to really contort myself to aim down just now." He smirked handsomely.

I looked down and his cock was still rock hard, standing high at attention. I giggled, shrugging my shoulders and trying to look cute for him.

He glanced up at the windows and a sly look entered his eyes. He walked over and opened the shades all the way. Then, he opened the window as well. Cool air rushed in.

"Papi..." I said meekly, "It's cold outside. Besides, don't you remember? The neighbors' windows are like, right next to mine. " I did indeed have nosy neighbors who always seemed home. Our windows on this side of the house practically were an arms reach from one another (my property size wasn't very big).

"I do." Ryan said. He went to the next window, and the next, and the next, doing the same. Then he walked to the bedroom door. I pulled the blanket up to my chin as he opened the door wide, both for warmth as cold air rushed in, and in an effort to hide myself. Then he turned and stalked towards me, a predatory glint in his eye. He seemed unaffected by the cold.

He came over to me and leaned his head down, bringing his face to mine. I looked from eye to eye and put my hand on his cheek. "Papi..." I whispered, "Not with the windows and door..." But he got in next to me under the covers, kissing me as he lay down. As I felt the warmth of his body press up next to mine, my resistance melted and I kissed him back hungrily. The warm cocoon under the covers with Ryan felt even nicer as the cold air blew against my face.

Suddenly I felt the blanket slide down then completely off of me. I yelped, attempting to sit up to grab the rogue blanket, but Papi held me tight and I realized he had pulled it off and thrown it across the room. Cold air suddenly blew against the exposed flesh of my legs, back, and butt. "What are you doing!?" I asked desperately. I was suddenly cold and very embarrassed about possible prying eyes - the neighbors, but also Tracy's as I eyed the open door over Ryan's shoulder. Why was he doing this...

"Whatever the hell I want, Honey..." He answered. Ryan pulled me into him, tighter, pressing my small form against his broad chest. His right arm snaked down my back and his huge hand cupped my ass. Where he touched, I felt the goosebumps that had formed all over my body relax. He radiated warmth as our room grew colder and colder and I found myself pressing up against him more desperately. Then he started kissing me again and once again i found myself entranced with his lips. I let his tongue invade my mouth and sucked on it between entangling it with my own. Oh fuckkkk, the contrast of his hot body and the now ice cold and exposed room was intoxicating.

I had been very conscious of Ryan's anaconda pressing into my stomach as well, radiating an even more intense heat than the rest of his body. But now his left arm adjusted it so it was pointing between my legs. I felt it brush against the string of the thong next to my pussy and slide between my ass cheeks before exiting to the open air behind me. Oh god it was like sliding a baseball bat between my legs. I squeezed them together, savoring the sensation of his cock sliding back and forth, pressing hard against... everywhere.

I peppered his huge pecs with kisses, going crazy with lust at the hot feel of him, only intensified by the cold room. I heard him chuckle and I looked up, smiling. But he wasn't looking at me, but rather past...out the window...

I looked over my shoulder and gasped as I saw them. The neighbors were staring at us, their jaws hanging open. It's a husband and wife, both in their 40s - the Chens. I was momentarily thankful that their kids weren't there too as I scrambled to get up.

But Ryan didn't loosen his grip around my waist. And while I looked into the horrified... yet fascinated...?... eyes of my neighbors, Ryan brought his lips to my neck and continued his delicious sliding through me. I moaned in spite of myself, closing my eyes.

""Let's give the neighbors a show, Tammy..."

"B... but... don't..." My protests were cut off as Ryan flipped my body around as easily as a child manipulates his stuffed animal and suddenly I was lying face down on the bed, my ass in the air, staring the Chens straight on. He pulled me back so I lay down with my ass just on the edge of the bed, then placed his cock so it rested between my thick ass cheeks. I moaned, feeling his thickness and length being outlined by the plush cheeks of my ass. Feeling his cock pressed into my ass drove me insane. I pressed back, sliding up and down so that he fucked my buns like I was giving him a tit job with my ass. I realized an instant later what I was doing and looked up again to see my neighbors eyes open even wider. I gasped, embarrassed and trying desperately to cover my body with my arms and curl up. But Ryan was having none of it. He pulled me up so that he held me facing them head-on, on full display. He grabbed my arms so I couldn't cover my exposed breasts, and slid his anaconda back between my legs. As I felt his begin to thrust back and forth, my eyes tore away from Mrs. Chen as I looked down.

Ryans cock thrust back and forth tantalizingly slowly between my legs. Incredibly, his long thick cock stretched far beyond my legs with him pushing through. Amazing... I'd never seen anything close to his size extending from between my legs. My girl clit slid along the top of the monstrous cock as it thrust back and forth, and I moaned, reaching down for him.

As I grasped the thick front half of his cock, Ryan's hand found my chin and pulled it back. I found myself once again sucking on my nephew's tongue and loving it, as I added my hands to my legs to provide a longer path of friction for his thrusting cock. I pressed my ass back into him hard, wanting to be as close as possible.

Ryan continued to thrust steadily as we made out. At one point I remembered the Chens once again and opened my eyes suddenly. But they had disappeared.

The cold air blowing in from the window provided a wonderful sort of air conditioning to my now burning skin. I was hot all over.

"Oh Papppiiii." I moaned between kisses as he thrust between my legs. My hands left his cock upon the sudden urge to feel his ass as he thrust "into" me. My hands found the shapely muscular globes and I squeezed him, encouraging his thrusts as I kissed him desperately over my shoulder.

Ryan slowed his gyrations gradually; I didn't understand why. "Nooo... faster Papiii".

Papi chuckled. "Do you want me inside, Tammy?"

"Mmmm...yesss... god yessss" I ran kisses along his strong jawline. "Fuck me papi. Fuckk meee." I didn't care about the Chens anymore. Let them watch. Let them see how lucky I was.

"No."

I faltered. "Papi...?" I said in a small voice, trying to grab his cock but feeling it sliding away and out. "No..."

"I'm supposed to play volleyball at a beach club this morning. Why don't you join me? And get Tracy up too. We should all go together. That's a good idea, don't you think? Family bonding time."

I was dazed, still practically incoherent with lust. I couldn't process his words.

I reached towards his cock, now swaying heavily, tantalizingly, between his legs in front of me. But he took a step back.

"Tracyyy...? Beach..?"

"Can't we...Papi...?" I asked dreamily, staring at the hypnotic movement of his cock head. "Pleaseee?"

He slapped me. Firmly but not painfully. I shook with shock.

"Later, Tammy." He said sternly. "Now get yourself and Tracy ready for the beach."

"Umm...what? Oh...I...I mean... Papi..." I finally made sense of his words. But my initial instinct was to beg out. "I can just...just meet you here after? Besides, I don't have anything to wear to the beach...I mean not for Tammy at least..." I replied meekly.

"Tracy can lend you a bathing suit." Ryan said matter-of-factly.

"Oh..." I couldn't think of a way out. "I...I guess."

"That's the spirit." He slid on his own swim trunks. I sighed as his muscular ass was hidden from view. I glanced up and found he was looking at me, grinning cockily. "Like what you see, Honey?"

I had another momentarily flash of realization (He's. Your. Nephew!) I blushed and looked down. "I don't know Ryan...this is all so..."

"Now now, Tammy, none of that." Ryan stepped towards me and lifted my chin. I still sat on the bed mostly naked. I stared into his deep penetrating eyes and broke into a thousand pieces all over again.

"Can't wait to see you two at the beach. My little beach bunnies." He grinned handsomely.

"But...but maybe just your one little beach bunny?" I asked. I told myself that the feeble effort was to protect Tracy, but I felt the embers of jealousy burning inside as well.

"Now, now, Mommy." Ryan put his thick arms around me and grabbed my ass. I was about to ask about his calling me "Mommy" - a first for him - but swooned as he brought me close. "We talked about this last night." He said softly, his lips just about brushing against mine. His manly scent filled my head. "Our little girl deserves her fun too."

Our little girl...I was rocked out of my reverie. Did I really want Tracy to...

I was so distracted. Ryan's delicious lips were right there, I bent my head forward but he pulled back. "Doesn't she?" He squeezed my ass and flicked his tongue out at my lips. I gasped. "You remember when we talked about it?" I was in a daze, unable to focus on his words. "Hmm...maybe you don't remember.." he chuckled. "I think I was....inside you...at the time." He squeezed my ass hard then and ground into me. I yelped and moaned... "You said I should have Tracy too."