My Teen Stud Nephew - Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The crown erupted in gasps and whispers. My face flushed red and I turned down my eyes.

"I...umm...well...I don't see why they couldn't but..."

"Perfect." Ryan cut her off. "Lead the way." He slapped both my and Tracy's asses hard to the continued gasps of the crowd. Tracy giggled, I did not. I was mortified at his public admission.

Unperturbed, he kept his arms around us and hands on our asses as we walked through the crowd, showing us off as trophies as readily as the trophy he has just won. The crowd murmured but as we walked through them I saw not wrathful stares, but jealous ones. The thought excites me as we walk further through the crowd and into the building. All these handsome men wanted me and all these beautiful women wanted to BE me. They saw Ryan as I did - a dominant powerful, unapologetic man showing weaker men their place. Ryan awoke in them their animalistic and instinctual desire to submit to and please the alpha.

Ryan was fondling our asses by this time and I allowed myself a giggle as I saw the scandalized and horny faces on the society women watching us pass. I gripped his torso, running my hands over his abs, delighting in their feel and the sheer naughtiness of it. I was beginning to embrace this, to not care about the watching, jealous eyes. Ryan was right of course. Always.

At long last, the haughty man opened a grand door to us, which opened into a large foyer for a private room.

The man turned to face us once we're inside, about to say something with a furrowed brow.

"Thanks. Now fuck off." Ryan said, and slammed the door in his face.

Tracy and I bursted into giggles. Ryan turned us around, his arms still encircling us, and we took in the grand room.

There were 3 attached rooms, and doors that presumably lead to bathrooms. To the left was a sitting room with a luxurious couch and TV. To the right was an office space with a door that opened up to a sun-filled balcony. Straight ahead was a bed, glorious in its proportions and covered deeply in luxurious blankets and pillows.

"Why is this here? This isn't a hotel." I said curiously.

"They reserve this for visitors of note, offering them a luxurious stay. The winner of the Summer Tournament gets three nights free, with full room service from their restaurant." He grinned at us.

He slowly walked around the room, opening every window and letting the warm summer air flow in, creating a gentle breeze.

"Three nights...." Tracy whispered, echoing my thoughts.

Then we both screamed as he lifted us like we were ragdolls. I stared down his back as he carried us across the room, watching his back muscles tense and release, seeing the round globes of his powerful and dense ass condense then release. He reached the bed and practically threw us onto it.

I turned over to look up at him. His thick layer of sweat had reduced to a slight sheen of his skin. My eyes wandered over his body hungrily. He was still shirtless, looking every bit the alpha MAN I'd grown obsessed with. I moaned at the sight of him leaning onto his forearms as he towered over us, a predatory gleam to his eye as he looked at us both in turn. His broad glistening shoulders tapering into his slip but powerful and muscular torso and waist, every inch covered in coiled muscle with the "v" around his abs leading deliciously downwards, cut off by his shorts. There began his third leg, which I traced as it fell down the inside of his left leg of his shorts, widening them. The thickness of his shaft was outlined tightly, even soft. It was incredible, sustaining its thickness, maybe even thickening further, right to the bulbous tip, which was clearly outlined by the very bottom of his shorts. His growing-but-not-yet-hard cock was mere millimeters from emerging from the bottom.

"They know what we'll be doing in here, girls." He said to us. "I made that quite clear out there. But we're gonna make 'em hear it too." he nodded to the open windows. "So they won't have any doubt, I'm gonna to make you both scream and moan in ecstasy until your breath is ragged. You're gonna forget your own fucking names." We moaned in anticipation.

"My beautiful wife." He kissed me and I ran my hand along his strong jawline. "...And daughter." He continued, kissing Tracy next as she giggled into him.

Both Tracy and I moaned as he crawled onto the bed, enthralled by the fantasy.

"You ladies have looked so good all day. I can't wait any longer."

He moved so that his body was over mine. I mewed for him, waiting for him to descend down to me. But he didn't, simply waited and grinned down at me as his powerful body and gorgeous face filled my vision. I brought my hands to his side, trying to pull him down onto me. He didn't move. I can't budge this monster of a man.

So I reached up my lips towards his, and circled my arms around his impossibly wide chest. If he wasn't coming to me, I wouldn't hesitate to go to him. We began making out as I clung desperately to him, needing him more than I've ever needed anything in my life. Everything about him was hard and powerful. My breasts compressed softly into his hard packed chest as I did my best to press my body into his.

The muscles in his back tensed and moved under my grip, each bigger than almost any muscle on my petite body. This man I kissed and worshiped was so huge. So powerful. I was intoxicated by it.

I felt something move at my feet and glanced down the next time I separated my face from Ryan's to take a breath. Tracy was lying on her back at my feet and under Ryan's waist. Her hands fondled the outline of Ryan's cock, stroking it up and down. I moaned at the sight, wanting to join her there, or rather, to shove her out of the way and take my rightful place there. I felt my ass cheeks being spread by a hand and I saw then that Tracy had only one hand on Ryan. The other successfully split my cheeks, and my daughter's fingers entered me. I gasped and Ryan used the opportunity to slip his tongue into my mouth, which I latched onto, sucking it like it's his cock instead, twirling my tongue around the tip of it as Tracy's fingers twirled inside of me. I was moaning, trying to press myself into Ryan and Tracy's hand at the same time.

Ryan let out a slow rumbling purr, not feminine like myself but like that of an alpha pack lion, dangerous and powerful. I mewed into him. Coming up for breath again, I saw that Tracy had pulled off Ryan's shorts and that his cock had come to full strength. Thick and menacing it reached up towards me. It was incredible and I wanted to dive down. Then I lost sight of it as Tracy engulfed Ryan's glorious hard scepter with her mouth.

Somehow, Ryan took a hand off the bed. I expected us all to collapse but he kept his body up, supporting mine as I clung to him and shifting his weight to center his remaining supporting hand under him and around me. With his newly freed hand he grabbed Tracy by the back of her head and pulled her deeper onto him. I hear her gag repeatedly as he used her skull as a sex toy for his pleasure.

I was awed by the masculinity of it, the power and control and sheer dominance of this man. I kissed and licked his neck, his nipples, his shoulders as my daughter gagged and moaned around his cock. I was actually impressed with her control as she fell into a "come hither" motion with her fingers, hitting parts inside of me heretofore untouched. I arched my back in ecstasy and Ryan took one of my breasts into his mouth, sucking hungrily as I moaned loudly.

The bed was creaking, the sound combining loudly with the wet sound of Tracy's skullfucking and my desperate moaning. My head now pointed towards an open window, and I knew this show was being heard by any passing ear in the resort.

As incredible as Tracy's fingers were, I was frustrated by them. They were thin, delicate things. But nearby, so close, is what I needed more than anything in the world. I whimpered and looked at my Papi. He knew what I needed. And he knew that I needed it Right. Fucking. Then.

He grinned and I saw he was feeling generous. What I wanted or needed clearly didn't matter, yet as a gift to me he complied.

He pulled Tracy off his cock and I heard her gasping for air and hacking as her throat recovered. Her fingers finally left me as she held herself up.

Ryan cared not for her struggles, nor did I as I looked desperately into his deep unfathomable eyes. "Please..." I whispered. "I need it. I need you." I kissed him, tasting him, willing him to start.

We separated. "Sweetheart." he rumbled to Tracy. "Be a dear, and guide me into your mother."

I gripped him hard as Tracy complied, one hand grabbing my ass to angle me and the other grabbing Ryan. She slid him between my thick ass cheeks and I moaned, beginning to thrash in anticipation. I knew it would hurt, I knew it would stretch me intolerably, and I knew that it was the smallest of prices to pay for my new and only reason to live. I controlled my thrashing and wrapped my legs instead around his torso, aligning myself to Ryan's cock and anchoring myself to him.

Ryan began to push forward as Tracy guided him. I looked deep in his eyes as he entered me, my lips brushed against his as I released a long gutteral moan I'd held in since he was last inside me.

I stretched around him slowly. Painfully. Deliciously. "Ohh Goooodddddd"

My opening constricted around the thick head of his cock as he cleared this first hurdle. He was impossibly large, stretching my insides beyond belief.

I dug into his back with my nails and bit his shoulder as I clung desperately to him. He entered deeper, and deeper.

I heard Tracy moan beneath us and I knew that she was staring closely at the impossible sight of my body opening to this behemoth of a man.

Ryan grinned down at me, he was lustful but not lost as I was. I was just another conquest to him but I was under no pretense that I was his world, though he was mine entirely. This did not bother me. How could I have been after all, how could any one woman, any one person, be enough for him.

I surrendered entirely to my lust, pushing myself down onto him as he pushed up, and suddenly his whole length slid into me. I screamed in ecstasy and felt myself cumming - over and over and over. Convulsing onto him, around him.

"Papppi. Pappiiii. Fuckkkkkk. Yesssss. Babbyyyy." I moaned over and over.

But he was just getting started. He began to thrust into me and my orgasm, which I had expected to peak then fade, just built. I stared at his beautiful chest, tense and taught as he held me while he fucked me. His abs were literally rippling with every thrust. I moaned and moaned and squeezed him tighter and tighter, until I couldn't anymore because I'd lost all sense of control over my body. My entire consciousness focused on the feel of Ryan's cock pounding deep into me, into my belly, into my chest, my heart, my soul.

This was it.

I enjoyed Ryan's compliments, the knowledge that I am sexy in the eyes of this stud, I liked the feel of panties and my breasts, and the ability to be completely subservient and submissive to this powerful man. I reveled in the feel of Ryan's muscles in my hands and against my body, of his lips and tongue pressing against mine, and of his cock filling up my mouth and throat. Those are all reasons I have fallen for this incredible man. But what made this permanent - what made me absolutely sure that I never want to go back, that this is where I was always meant to be, was Ryan's monstrous cock pounding so deeply into me I felt like it might exit out my mouth. The incredible friction deep inside of me, as I looked up at the sexiest, most powerfully beautiful creature in the world responsible for it. This was why I existed. This was everything my life has ever led to. I had never before felt so complete, so fulfilled. This was everything. I stared helplessly at my god, in awe, as he buried himself in me, owning every inch of me.

"Usgnsnnnsunn unn ahhnn" I gurgled incoherently. Though I tried to cling to him, my body flailed about as he pounded into me. I felt a mouth on mine and I sucked greedily. It felt wrong, soft. It didn't taste like Ryan. This mouth was moaning too and I realized in my haze I was kissing my daughter as Papi fucked me.

I continued, moaning into her.

"Oh god. Oh god. Oh godddd. Yessss," Tracy moaned into my mouth. Ryan had his fingers buried in her pussy even as he pounded into me. My orgasm continued, somehow. A crescendo of pleasure. My mind flew higher and higher while the ecstasy racked through my body. I began convulsing as my body shuddered. I felt superheated, waves and waves of orgasmic pleasure washing over every muscle. I shook violently, every muscle clenching tight...

My body abruptly went limp, dropping to the bed.

------------

I laid still.

What was this? I was conscious, but I'd lost control. I could still FEEL every touch and pressure, every inch of Ryan sliding in and out of me. I felt every modicum of pleasure I was experiencing a second before, but I no longer had the capability of making my muscles respond. It was unlike when Papi last fucked me into unconsciousness. That time, my mind overloaded. This time it was my body.

"Mommy?" Tracy asked.

"I guess she needs a break." Said Ryan, chuckling. I despaired - desperate for him to continue, but I couldn't form the words.

As he slid out of me I wanted to cry.

I couldn't move my head so I couldn't see Tracy and Ryan. But I could hear every word.

"Should we...call someone?" I heard Tracy ask with concern.

"Or...we leave her, and I can fuck you until you pass out too, sweetheart." Ryan purred in his pack lion voice.

Tracy actually gasped in lust. She didn't even respond otherwise, I just heard the sounds of them kissing a second later.

Ryan chuckled, his confident, sexy tenor making me dizzy with lust even in my current state. "So, leave mommy be then?"

"She'll....be fine..." Tracy said breathlessly between kisses.

"Oh god....Daddy. I just....can't believe....how big you are......Everywhereeee." She moaned and I could tell from the sounds that she's worshiping his body, licking and kissing him everywhere.

"God....watching you.....fuck Mommy.....was so...fucking hot. She fucking worshipppss you." Tracy took a break speaking while she worshiped as well.

"She didn't....even like you....but you've totally.....turned her into your little slut." Tracy said between kisses and moans, giggling at the conclusion.

"What are you laughing at, Sweetheart?" Ryan asked. Tracy's giggling cut off.

"Hasn't Daddy turned you into his little slut too?" Ryan said, an odd inflection to his voice. Almost threatening, angry.

"I...yes Daddy." She responded cautiously, hearing the danger too.

"In fact, mommy put up a fight at least. Clinging desperately to her pathetic old body for days before I showed her who she really was. What she was really made for."

The kissing and slurping had stopped by then and I got the sense that Tracy was frozen in fear.

"But you...you turned for me the second you saw me, didn't you?" Silence. "Didn't you?" he repeated sternly.

"Yes..." Tracy whispered.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, Daddy."

"The second you saw me you threw yourself at me. Your cousin, younger than you by three years."

"Daddy?" Tracy sounded on the verge of tears as Ryan knocked down the walls of illusion, the roles he had built for us.

"Daddy...That's funny. Tom was your dad. But I've changed him to Tammy, and I've taken his spot. Because you both needed a MAN in your lives. A MAN to run the house. How pathetic is it really? How sexually depraved, that you and your FATHER are throwing themselves at their high-school aged cousin and nephew?" Ryan continued viciously. I felt this to my core now. I knew these things, but I ignored them. The sight of Ryan, the presence of him, forced me to do so.

"I...I..." I heard Tracy's sobs now and I didn't know how to feel.

"Pretending that I am your HUSBAND and DADDY!?" He sounded almost maniacal now. His voice still an alpha's calm, but now delivered icily.

"You're...you're right....we should....we should..." Tracy struggled to bring herself to say the words she desperately didn't want to say.

"What you should do." Ryan said with slow deliberateness. "...is start sucking Daddy's cock again."

"..what?" Tracy said after a pause.

"If you're not as much of a slut as your mother, as you say. Give it about 10 minutes and you will be."

Ryan spoke with such powerful cruelty. I had never before heard him this way and I wondered If this was really what he was like under everything. His kind words only to manipulate the world to his will.

"I....but you just..." Tracy sounded so confused, as I was.

"Oh don't worry about any of that, Sweetheart." Ryan's voice was a warm blanket again. "I was just thinking out loud. Daddy wants his sweet girl's lips around his pole again. And if she does well, Daddy's going to fuck her so that she can't walk straight." Somehow the softness of his voice made these words seem friendly, like a gift. Papi was giving us a way back into our fantasy, knowing we would take it desperately.

I heard a whimper and then the sounds of Tracy gagging on Papi's cock again. The sound dizzied me, tortured me, like I was staring at a stream of water while dying of thirst. With every slurp and gag Papi's harsh words washed away, leaving me again only with lust.

He could say whatever the fuck he wanted to us. He might be a sociopath for all we knew. It didn't matter. We were his.

As Tracy's sucking went on and on, my body began to respond to me. My legs and ass began to tingle with movement, the soreness deep in my ass becoming more pronounced.

"Good girl. You're doing so well." Ryan said encouragingly.

The sucking stopped. "Does that mean.." she was cut off as she squealed and I heard Ryan standing up. Kissing sounds began.

I found my head could turn ever so slightly.

It was enough.

Ryan was standing just off the bed, holding Tracy up by her ass as she absolutely worshiped his impossibly deep and powerful chest with her tongue. I saw their silhouette. I had never focused on Ryan from the side and reveled in it now.

Ryan's ass was the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. Muscular and enormous, it stuck out proudly, flexing, from his equally gigantic quads and muscular, toned waist and abs. His body thickened moving up his torso, with his powerful back and shoulder muscles and his huge jutting chest. His biceps flexed huge with the seemingly tiny effort in holding Tracy up, so small in his arms.

Ryan's heavy balls hung down between them, and now that I looked more carefully I saw that Ryan's cock slid all the way along the crack of her ass and out behind her, the bulbous tip wide and throbbing. She looked up into Ryan's eyes as she worshiped him, manic desperation. The desire to do nothing but please her Daddy, to gain approval by him. I knew the feeling well. I managed a moan at the sight.

Slowly, he turned so he faced me, Tracy's back towards me. I could see his muscular body protruding on either side of my daughter's thin sexy form, so small in his arms. He gave me a wink, keeping his eyes on mine.

"Okay, sweetheart. You earned it."

"Yes daddy. Yes. yes. Yessss." I saw her slide her ass back and forth along the length of Ryan's massive member, burying the shaft deeper beneath her folds. "Pleaseeeee. Fuck meeeeee." She begged.

He smirked down at her. "You see how you're my little slut, sweetheart?"

She nodded her head, anything to satisfy him.

He dropped her on the bed. "Meow for me."

"...w..what?" She asked, panting with lust.

"I've never stuttered once in my entire life, Sweetheart."

"I..." She paused, then...*meow*

"Louder."

"Meowww... MEOWWWW."

"And put up your hands like a cat, licking them." She did it. "And meow."