My Teen Stud Nephew - Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Meowww." Her sounds becoming more convincing as she stepped further into the role, desperate do to anything to be fucked.

"Now turn around."

She meowed in reply and complied.Her breathing quickened, excited.

Papi slapped her ass hard with his hard cock. She gasped.

"Meow...meow...please fuck your little pussycat daddy...meow"

"Look at your mommy, kitty cat."

She looked at me, her eyes widening at my consciousness and realization that I was staring at him degrade her.

"Did I tell you to stop meowing?"

She hesitated.

"Maybe I should fuck mommy again instead?" I looked to him. The afternoon sun shone in from the window, falling across his muscular body. Again his profile was towards me and I feasted on the sight. His muscular shoulders as wide as my hips, his strong globular ass so full and enticing, and his impossibly thick cock, pointing ahead and tilted upward from his body with just a slight curve. Yes! Fuck me instead! I look into his eyes, pleading silently. But I still couldn't get my mouth to form words.

"Meowwwww....meowwwww..." Tracy cried desperates.

I looked over at her in disappointment.

"Better..." Ryan said. "Now, turn around and point that ass at me."

She obeyed instantly, turning and pressing her butt back towards him. He slapped her ass and felt it up as she mewed for him. His huge hands made her generous round ass look small. He glanced at me, still laying on my back, and grinned as his eyes lit with an idea.

He picked up Tracy by her hips and dropped her on top of me so her head rested on my stomach. He propped my head on a pillow so I could look down Tracy's beautiful body right to her pussy. We both whimper.

"There we go, now mommy can have a front row seat while Daddy fucks our little girl."

I moaned in spite of myself, the sound coming out strained.

Finally, at long last, he lined up his cock.

"Now look up at Mommy and say 'Thank you mommy, for helping Daddy fuck me.'"

She didn't miss a single beat, not willing to risk being replaced by me, especially when I was so close at hand. Looking at me, she said: "Thank you, mommy, for helping Daddy fuuuuuu..."

She cut off as Ryan thrust his cock between her legs, which he held together at her knees. But he didn't slide it into her, but through and between her legs so it protruded on top of them and slide up her stomach. She looked down at it, the thick shaft and head sticking out 6 inches or more from between her legs. How...I thought...how was it possible that the entire thing would fit in her. How did it fit in me! I wondered in amazement.

Ryan looked at me as he slowly began sliding his cock back and forth between Tracy's legs. She tried to mew but starts simply moaning incoherently.

"Thank me for fucking your daughter, Tammy."

I tore my eyes off of his cock head and looked into his face. He looked stern.

"Say 'thank you for fucking her, Papi. Say it. I'm not fucking her until you do."

I glanced down at Tracy. She begged me silently, almost tearing up. So desperate. But...he was mine. I thought. I could stop this. I could keep him to myself.

Ryan read my mind. "Good girls share, Tammy. And good girls are rewarded."

Rewarded... I looked at Tracy. "Thank you, Papi...." I whisper "...for fucking my daughter."

"Good girl."

She moaned in anticipation as Ryan slid his cock back and lined it up. It wouldn't fit. It was too long. Too thick. Too everything. He put his strong arm around her shoulders and neck, holding her close to him and arching her back as she continued to press her ass towards him.

I stared, enraptured.

Slowly, steadily, he slid into my daughter. I saw his cock disappear into her inch by inch.

"OHhh MMYYY GOOOODDD" Tracy cried as I moan from the bed, still struggling to get up.

"OH FUCK OH FUCK HOLY SHIT" He continued to press deeper into her.

"AHH ahhh." He stopped while she tried to recover, her eyes wide, tongue hanging out as she panted.

"I don't think you can handle it all yet, honey." Ryan said. He was so calm as Tracy lost herself in his penetration.

He pulled her up off my body and held her facing away from him, supporting her ass in mid air.

"You're soo biggggggg." She said desperately. He held her back to his chest as he fucked her from behind.

Ryan pulled out and slid it back, this time quickly. She gasped. He did it again. And again. And again.

"Goddd. Goddd. Goddd. Goddd. OH my gooddddd."

Ryan looked over at me. "Still can't move much, Mommy?" I wiggled a bit and my head lolled one way and the other. He continued fucking Tracy casually as she stared into heaven, consumed by her pleasure.

Ryan wrapped his arm around Tracy's waist, picking her up. He put her down so that she was on one side of my head and he was on the other. I stared up, looking right at his impossibly thick cock entering her pussy.

In spite of myself. In spite of everything, I moaned. I didn't need to be told what to do. My strength returned just enough and I pushed my face up and began licking up and down Ryan's shaft and balls, wet with my daughter's juices.

Tracy continued to moan incoherently as Papi thrusts in and out of her.

"Very good, baby. You know what? Why don't you meow too."

Not hesitating, I continued to lick and suck, as he continued to fuck and fuck. "Meoww"

I took his balls into my mouth. They were so big I could only fit one at a time as I twirled my tongue around them, intoxicating with his power and scent. Papi's free hand traced my nipples, exposed to the air, and lightly grazed my toned feminine stomach.

I continued licking up and down the base of his shaft as he fucked my daughter.

Tracy's moans were cut off and I took a second away from my pursuit to glance up Ryan's strong body. He still had Tracy pinned against his chest and had tipped up her chin. They were eating eachothers faces. I groaned at the beauty of them.

Abruptly, Ryan stood up and carried Tracy across the room, like she was as light as a pillow, to the couch where he sat down, his cock never leaving her. She screeched "OH my goddd Dadddyyyy. I Love you. I love your cock. Oh goodddd.."

He looked at me, his eyes feral, and I knew he was almost ready. He nodded his head for me to come over.

Imagining Papi's cock inside me again, I had a surge of energy and managed to pull myself to my feet shakily and stumbled over.

"Get on my lap facing Tracy."

I did, my breasts pressed against Tracy's as we stared into eachother's eyes. We were both whimpering.

"Meow for me girls."

We both looked at him and began meowing. I leaned forward to kiss his shoulders as I did it.

"Look at eachother while you do it."

I leaned back again and looked into Tracy's eyes, our degradation on display for each other. "Meowww....meow..meow.."

"Good girls. Now. I'm going to need you to do the aiming for me."

I wasn't sure what he meant until he slid his strong arms through our armpits and lifted US BOTH up at once. Tracy gasped as his cock slid out of her and I understood. I reached down and grabbed his massive tool. I marveled at the feel of its size from here, pointing it towards my opening.

He lowered us again and I moaned as I opened around him, my eyes rolling to the back of my head as he fully penetrated me. I began bouncing on his cock and watched as Tracy leaned back and started making out with Ryan.

"You're.....soo.....big....Pappiiiii." I moaned as I bounced on him. "So...Deeep."

"Look at Mommy." Ryan said to Tracy. "Look how beautiful she is."

They both stared at me now and I wanted to hide, but I would not get off his cock. Not now. So I kept bouncing and moaning.

"Go to her." Ryan said to Tracy.

Tracy moved to me, her mouth going to my nipples as she began to suck on my body as Ryan fucked me. She began to kiss me and wrapped her arms around me, bouncing with me to keep our mouths interlocked.

Ryan lifted us again and this time Tracy pointed him into her as I moaned in disappointment. Now he fucked her as I watch, then began kissing her.

We kept our arms around each other now and bounced together, taking turns on Ryan's cock as he lifted us back and forth, sharing his monstrous cock between us.

"You fucking sluts. You can't get enough of Daddy's cock. Meow for me."

We did. We did. We did.

MEOWW. MEOOWW.

Anything for Papi. Anything for Daddy.

"FUCCKKK."

We weren't bouncing fast enough for him so somehow he began lifting us up and down on his cock, over and over and over, all while thrusting up into us, still taking turns between us. He went deeper than I've ever felt him - viciously deep - and we moaned in equal parts pain and ecstasy as he stretched us out beyond belief. We clung to one another desperately to hold ourselves up and keep from collapsing in our pure orgasmic bliss..

We were bouncing, screaming, moaning, kissing, grunting. The sound of our asses landing on Ryan's lap and abs with each thrust was as loud as a car alarm in my ears.

SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP.

"FUCKKKKK" Ryan cried.

He pulled out of Tracy and thrusted his cock up between our bodies. It throbbed violently against our stomachs as he released the biggest load I've ever seen him give. Like a vegas hotel water fountain, cum streamed out of him covering our bodies in his delicious nectar as we rocked and screamed with our own orgasm, each cumming for what must have been the dozenth time today. We moaned and meowed in concert for him.

"Fuck Pappiii." I moaned as his cum began to abate. A few last spurts hit me in the cheek and I moaned again, in a drunken lustful stupor. Tracy licked it off my cheek. We looked at all the cum around us and got to work.

We spent the next 5 minutes licking up every last drop of Papi as he laid back with a contented grin. Finally we were done and turned to him.

We meowed experimentally and he laughed, putting out his arms.

We fall into him, giggling, one girl per arm, nuzzling into Daddy.

"Three nights..." Papi says. "We're going to have some fun."

----