My Teen Stud Nephew - Day 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ryan, no, you can't..." I managed.

Ryan pulled one hand off my ass to place it around my neck. "'Can't' isn't a word people say to me, Tammy." He squeezed lightly - not enough to hurt but enough to show his power over me. His grip was like iron. His eyes flashed dangerously

I coughed. "But...Ry..."

"Don't you want her to feel it too, Tammy? Your body stretching around me as I push into you? Wondering just how far my thick shaft will go, feeling your opening widen more and more?"

Ryan turned me around, keeping his hand on my neck and resting the other on my bare stomach. He snaked his cock between my legs again so that it rested inside my luscious ass cheeks and pressed up against my opening. I gasped, biting my lip.

He continued, whispering into my ear. "Don't you want her to feel the incredible 'pop' of that slight constriction around my cock head? How about the delicious anticipation, despite the incredible amount of pain you feel at first, of the rest of my cock making the lonnnggg journey to your center?" As Ryan spoke, he slid his cock back and forth along my opening. I began to moan but managed to fight the temptation to answer.

"Then how the anticipation gives to reality as I push deeper. And as you feel the path of the thick veins on my cock sliding into you, the deeper parts of you stretch to make room for my invading girth?"

"Oh goddd..." I replied.

"You're right. She would say that. I'd be her god, just like I'm yours, Tammy. She'll be just as dick drunk as you are when I break you in two around my cock. As I go deeper and deeper, you wonder, in spite of having done it before, whether you can really take it all. But you want to. You want to feel all of me. And you're afraid of the shame of not being able to do so."

"Noooo..." I moaned as Ryan's cock head continued to slide past. I wasn't sure whether I was pleading that he not do it to Tracy, or that he DO it to me!

"Finally, you scream in ecstasy as I bottom out, my cock head so deep inside you, you wonder where it could possibly fit. You feel my heavy balls hit your thick ass and you know you've reached your prize. Except I'd have just gotten started."

"Pappiii...Pappiiiiiii....." I moaned.

"Then I let you get used to me for a minute, reveling in the luxury of my full dick inside of you. You feel complete, at last. You realize, as you always do, that you're never satisfied, that every second that my cock isn't inside you is torture. Your entire life is simply filler - empty time as you wait desperately for me to fill you up with cock."

"Ughhh...yesss..." I moaned, gyrating back and forth along his shaft. I wanted him, I NEEDED him, inside me. His words drove me wild. But my arms were locked inside his as he continued to clutch my neck and chest, just under my tits, pushing them up. His gigantic pecs pressed into my back like two granite slabs.

"Then I would start thrusting into you. Slowly at first, sliding all the way out then all the way back, ensuring you feel every single inch, every single ridge and bump and vein as it enters and exits you over and over. Then as your pain begins to turn to pure pleasure, I'll start going faster, as that boiling feeling in your gut builds and as you lose track of everything around you except the pleasure, faster and faster as your grunts and groans turn to squeals and moans. And you'll beg me to keep going, to fuck you harder, deeper. To make you my bitch, my ass slut, my play thing, my sex slave. And I'll keep on going faster, not because you're asking because what you want doesn't fucking matter. But because this ass..."

He moved his hands suddenly and slapped each of my ass cheeks HARD. I gasped in pain. He does it again and again and again and I scream. Then he SQUEEZES them and I groannnnn. "Ohhh goddddddd."

"Because this ass is MINE. My property. So I'll fuck it. Deep and swift. My balls will slap into you so hard and loud it'll sound like a crowd of spectators is cheering me on as I take all of you with my cock. Then you'll want to beg me to come inside of you. To breed you and deposit so much of my potent cum that you'll grow a uterus to hold it. But by then you'll be unable to form words, because your entire world will be my cock, in and out, hard and fast. Building and building."

I felt myself building then, Ryan's wasn't even inside of me but I felt my climax coming. "Papppiiiii. Pleasseeee. Fucck me Papi! I need you." I whimper desperately to him, grinding my ass backwards and forwards and trying to angle my ass to push his cock into me.

"Can you imagine it, Tammy?"

"YESSS."

"Do you want it?"

"YESS. PLEASE!!" I screamed desperately.

"Will Tracy want it too?"

"GOD YESS!"

"Then deliver her to me, and you'll both have it."

"Papiiiiiiii..." I whispered desperately. Grabbing at his strong neck and shoulders, desperate for him.

But he held himself back and slowly lowered me to the bed, smirking at me as I whimpered. "Get Tracy up. I'm going for a jog, be back in 30 min to drive us ALL to the beach." He got up, walked right out of the room, and was gone.

He left...

I trembled as my adrenaline cooled.

I hugged myself, covering up and suddenly feeling very cold and alone. I sobbed for a short time as my incredible lust dissolved back into my body, unsatisfied.

When I finally went to the bathroom, my heart was pounding as my body shivered. Tiffany had thankfully given me some samples to apply before I bought a full set of makeup, so I got to work. I didn't put on too much, given my lack of experience, but enough to accentuate my cheekbones and lips.

I looked at myself in the mirror. God...how had I ever thought I had a male body? I observed the round fleshy curve of my ass. Not bad, but it was nothing like Papi's muscular ass, I thought, blushing - that was a man's ass. Not my big bouncy thing. I gave it a shake and giggled as I watched it wobble. This was Papi's ass too, I thought proudly as I pulled up my leggings, satisfied with the tight way they cupped my cheeks.

I pulled on my panties and maneuvered into my bra, keeping my lovely new tits in place as Ithrew on a thin feminine robe that had appeared in my bathroom and smiled at the soft touch of the fabric against my skin. I walked out of my room to Tracy's door and took a deep breath. I still had many reservations about involving Tracy in this, but Papi had made his wishes clear, and I wasn't going to risk making him choose between Tracy and me.

I knocked. No answer. I knocked again and walked in. Tracy was sprawled facedown on her bed with the sheets everywhere. Her thin young body displayed beautifully in the morning light.. I was momentarily jealous of her flawless pale skin.

I slapped her butt and she woke with a start. "Dad!? What the fuck!?" Her voice was slurred with sleep. I was momentarily confused, then insulted by her calling me "Dad." Incredibly, it didn't immediately connect why she would say that and (unfairly, I admit) made me even more annoyed.

"Get up, Trace," I said, using her disfavored nickname. "We're going to a beach club."

"Ugh...what are you talking about, MOMMY?" she spat, snuggling deeper into her blankets and pillows. She said the last word as an insult, but I just smiled. Yes that's right, Trace.

"DADDY..." I said, using the same emphasis, "wants us to go to the beach with him."

For a moment she was confused, then she figured it out and perked up. She lifted her head. "He does? When?" She sat up and I glanced enviously at her gravity-defying tits. At least mine were bigger though...

"Shit! How much time do we have?" She asked.

"Forty-five minutes, I think." I overshot it intentionally. It wouldn't hurt if she wasn't quite as put together as she wanted.

"Shit, okay." She got up and my eyes were pulled to her body as I felt my pulse quicken. Even though I now thought that I'd never choose any woman over a big hard cock, Tracy was fucking hot. She had the confident and sharpfeminine facial features of a runway model, while her body, though shorter than a model's, was trim, lithe, and yes still curvy. Her perky breasts stood out proudly, with small areolas accentuating their size. They gave way to a tight stomach with the hint of abs showing. Her hips flared slightly to accommodate sexy shapely legs and a tight, round butt.

Just days ago, I would have never pictured my daughter this way. But now I looked on with open lust. The door, cracked ajar, was hard to shut again. I tried to push away the feelings, but then realized Ryan planned to have us both later anyways.

Fuck it.

As she turned away from me I stepped up to her and ran my arms around her, grabbing her chin with one hand and resting the other on her tight stomach. She gasped. "What th..."

"Now listen, oh sweet daughter of mine!" I said in a harsh whisper.

I locked her head in place with my hand, facing it forward. We were in front of her mirror and I saw a shocked impression, even scared. A sexy tableau reflected back as we both stared at ourselves. Tracy was dressed in a thin loose tank white top that ended halfway down her tight stomach, hanging loose but tight around her chest, highlighting the curve of her breasts,her areolas and nipples showing through.

My generous hips flared wider than hers, making her curves pale in comparison. However, as good as my skin had been looking with my creams, there was no getting around that Tracy's flawless skin and body were something only youth could provide.

Still, two sexy women stared back as I started squeezing Tracy's tits through her tank top. She gasped, looking into my eyes in the mirror.

"I think it's time you stopped disrespecting Mommy." I said sternly, while trailing my hand up and down her naval, never ceasing squeezing her tits.

"What...what do you...I'm not disr..." Tracy tried to say between gasps.

"You want Daddy..." I said. It wasn't a question. We both knew it. Her eyes locked on mine, her desire clear as day.

"Well I might..." I tweaked her nipple and she moaned. "Miggghttt allow you a little taste."

"Plleeeeassseee....yesss...." she whimpered.

A part of me told me this was wrong. But I knew this was what Ryan wanted. He asked me to prepare her. And it was such a turn on. I was drunk on the power, lust, and control.

I smiled and pulled her chin up and brought my lips to hers.

Our kiss was passionate and sensuous. She opened her mouth to me and I invaded it with my tongue, asserting dominance. Tracy had gone partially limp leaning into me, her eyes shut closed tight. She moaned and I moaned with her.

Our lips parted. "If you want this to happen, you have to understand one thing." I stated sternly. "Look at me!" Her eyes opened wider and she focused.

"Mommy is number one. You...little girl...are number two. Understand?"

Her eyes regained their lucidity and suddenly she looked defiant. My strong willed daughter had been standing up to me for years. This was not an easy step to take.

I spanked her. Hard. She shrieked. I kept my grip on her chin with one hand as I spanked her four more times, alternating cheeks, each slap accentuating a word. "Mommy. Is. Number. One." Her supple ass made a loud slap against my palm, mixing with her yells of pain and surprise.

I kissed her hard again and I felt her stiffen, then melt into me as our tongues danced around one another. "You know..." I whispered as we kissed. "Daddy's cock was on this tongue this morning." I kissed her again.

She moaned and kissed me harder, clearly trying to lick the flavor of Ryan from my tongue and mouth.

I pulled back and chuckled as she tried to lean up for more, then slapped her firmly across the face, but not so much that it would hurt. She gasped and I stepped back. She turned around cautiously. She looked horny, biting her lip, but nervous as well.

I let the robe fall around me and she scanned my body, her mouth open in shock. Her reaction boosted my confidence further.

I pushed my heavy breasts together. "MMmmmm..." I sighed sensuously. "Like what you see sweetheart?"

She shuddered a bit. Sweetheart had always been what my wife and I called her when she was younger. "Yes...Mommy..."

I unclasped my bra from the middle, letting it fall away. "Suck on Mommy's titties, sweetheart." I commanded.

She moved towards me and I gloried in the power my body gave me over someone else now. Only as Tammy could I really appreciate my body as it was meant to be.

Tracy slipped my nipple into her mouth, cupping my other breast with her free hand and squeezing. I moaned. "Oh yesss..." The technology of these things was truly incredible. I could feel everything as if I was born with them.

"Mmmm....Mommyy... I can see why Daddy loves these..." Tracy said between nibbles and licks.

I arched my back, the mere mention of Ryan making me crazy with lust. The same was true of Tracy as she increased her assault on my tits.

I pushed her away, wanting to remain in control. "That's right, sweetheart. Now Mommy wants to test the goods for Daddy..." The repeated mention of Ryan made us both quiver with excitement.

I went to her and pulled off her tank top. Her breasts bounced up, nipples hard and perky. I brought my mouth to them and bit. We both moaned. Mmm... they were soft and luscious. Everything I'd dreamed they would be.

"Will he like them, Mommy?"

"Oh I think...."

Wait.

I was getting distracted. We needed to get ready.

I stepped back. I was surprised how easy it was, but then again, I wasn't stepping away from Papi. It was just Tracy. I mean her body was incredible but... well... she didn't have a cock. And she wasn't Papi.

"Okay, enough of that." I declared, much to Tracy's shock. "I need a bathing suit."

Tracy just looked at me. "Umm... what... we're done?"

"Yes, dear. Keep up. Bathing suit."

Tracy slowly pulled her tank top back on, looking confused and annoyed. "A bathing suit? Oh. Okay. Well..." She glanced up and down, her eyes lingering on my wide curves. "I don't know if i have anything that will fit you..."

"Nothing?!" I asked, urgency in my voice now. I needed to find something. I couldn't miss Ryan on the beach.

"I mean I guess we could try my suits from my chubbier days... but they'll be small."

"Great, get them." I said it as a command, annoyed by the "chubby" implication, and that was the impact it had. Tracy scurried off. If nothing fit I'd have to figure something else out. Maybe a bra and panties that would pass for a swimsuit.

Tracy walked back in with a few options. As I ruffled through them one caught my eye. God I hoped it fit. "This one." I stated. "Help me get it on."

Tracy stepped behind me and helped me into the suit. It was tight. As she brought it over my breasts she stepped into me from behind and kissed my neck.

"Mmmm....horny little slut." I said teasingly, draping my hand around her head. She kissed my neck a bit more but I stepped away.

"What do you think?" I asked.

She stepped back. "Fuck....You're so hot Mommy." She bit her lip and I could tell she meant it. I smirked and looked past her at the mirror. The suit was plain black, with a scandalously high waist, revealing my sides halfway up to my ribs, and deep v between my large breasts. Sexy sexy sexy. I couldn't wait for Ryan to see me in it.

My heart skipped with excitement and I turned to Tracy, who was now admiring the curve of my ass. My my... naughty girl... I thought.

"I'm going to go freshen up. Get ready, I'll see you soon." I walked out, not bothering looking back.

I went to the bathroom and quickly applied my makeup as best I could, trying to keep close to Tiffany's lessons. I definitely went with a light touch though, playing it safe. With the addition of some black eyeliner though (in my newly discovered opinion, the greatest makeup invention ever), my eyes were transformed, looking beautiful and feminine, intriguing and inviting.

I took a blowdryer to my hair, blowing some quick volume in like I'd seen Tracy do from time to time. The hair looked... fine I guess. But I wasn't going to suddenly turn into a hairstylist, so I decided it would be okay as it was.

I walked back into Tracy's room. She wasn't in sight, though I heard the shower running. I smirked - 10 min to go. I slipped on a pair of her wedges that seemed like they'd do okay on the beach, and smiled as I turned and saw how the shoes raised my butt up, making it look even more spectacular.

At this point, brimming with confidence, I called into the shower - "TRACY - RYAN'S GOING TO PICK US UP IN 6 MINUTES."

"WHATTT??!!" She screamed.

The water shut off suddenly and she came out in a towel. "I...I thought you said...I thought I had..."

"5 minutes now, sweetheart. We're leaving then, with or without you."

"Fuckkk, c'monn!" She exclaimed, then scampered off.

I looked at myself in the mirror, doing a half turn to take in my ass and long legs. Good luck competing with this in the next five minutes, I thought, smirking.

After a few more minutes of touch-ups I heard the front door open. I threw on a light jacket and scampered downstairs excitedly.

Ryan was drinking some water in the kitchen, his chest flared and sweaty as he held the water to his lips.

I stood at the doorway awkwardly, wanting to rush towards Papi but suddenly nervous. His raw masculinity practically glowed and I could make out his pecs and nipples through his sweaty shirt. I felt myself getting wet just looking at him.

He spotted me and grinned. "Hey Honey - are you and Trace ready to go?" He walked towards me, his shirt practically see-through with perspiration. I could make out each individual muscle on his glorious body and felt heat rise in my face.

"I..." In my nerves, I started to reply in my old "Tom" voice but caught it and corrected myself, using Tammy's soft, higher voice. "I'm ready for you, baby." I was experimenting with different pet names. I was loving the intimacy of them. "But I think Tracy needs a minute or two. We can leave without her, if you want." I said this last part hopefully, my eyes lingering on his chest and nipples, though I knew what the answer would be.

Ryan grinned, looking down at me and raising my chin. "Eyes up here babe." he said, making me blush and my heart flutter. He ran his fingers down the buttons of my jacket, playing with them. "Want me all to yourself, do you, Tam?"

I smiled mischievously at him. "Mayybbeeee" I said raising one shoulder to my chin, hoping I looked cute and coy.

He just smiled his perfect smile. "Watcha got under here?" he started to pull and unbutton me, but I slapped his hand away playfully.

"You'll find out at the beach, silly."

Ryan's hands found my ass and squeezed as he let out a low growl, bringing his nose to mine. I giggled and kissed him. God I loved his big soft lips. We kissed again, more sensuously, as my petite body melted into his huge powerful one..

"Ahem." I heard from behind.

I went on kissing Ryan, knowing very well who was watching. I felt Ryan smile as I kissed him and I smiled back, darting my tongue into his. He knew what I was doing but was letting it happen. He even continued to fondle my ass. He didn't mind competition over him. God... why was it that I found even that sexy?

"AHEM." Tracy repeated.

I pulled back and turned around as Ryan released me, feigning surprise.

"Oh. Hi sweetheart." Ryan said. - How did he know to call her that? I thought - "You look great." Ryan continued.

She of course did look good - she was hot with a tight young body - but not as good as could have been possible. Her hair was wet and slack and it seemed she had thrown on the first bathing suit she could find. The red top fit a bit loose and the bottoms were covered by jean shorts that were just not that flattering. I smiled inwardly. "Yes - you look lovely dear."