My Thoughts on Handjobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept stroking my dick to fully harden it and Misty was staring at my increasingly growing member with wanton eyes; so I assumed she wanted to suck it, and to be helpful I moved it closer to her face. "HEY! The bet was for a handjob; last I checked that's not done with the mouth!" Misty snarled; protesting my valiant advance.

"My bad; I thought you wanted to suck it" I deflected - as I reached down and picked up her hand to replace mine on my engorged shaft.

"Oh don't get me wrong, I definitely want it! But a bet is a bet, and a blowjob isn't what we agreed upon! Honestly I think you're enjoying this whole situation WAY too much; so I'm not even going to smile - never mind say anything to help you thru this! I'm angry because I lost the bet, and that's going to show in my performance!" Misty explained as she realized the predicament she was in; and tried to gain some control.

"REALLY? You're going to ruin what could be a fond childhood memory of a school trip out to the mountains? Help a guy out and at least talk me thru it!" I pleaded as I was trying to get Misty to engage on some level beyond compliance or obligation.

"Shush; If you're too loud someone will hear us! Just enjoy my handjob and take note of my anger!" Misty announced; then she started to pick up the pace on my dick - and began rubbing her thumb over the head of my now raging erection. It wasn't long before arrogance began to overcome Misty's trepidation and fears of being caught, because eventually she started working my cock like a pro!

Now remember how I told you that sober hand jobs are the worst? Well I still stand by that statement; and would like to add that the only thing worse than a sober handjob, is an ANGRY handjob! Let me explain; Misty would work my dick to get me so close to orgasm, then instead of taking the kill shot she'd manipulate the head of my cock, squeezing it, and almost twisting it like she was testing its limits; the whole while looking up at me with those dead eyes that were doing nothing to help me reach my goal!

Every time I'd grimace in pain Misty would get this evil smile on her face like she was getting some kind of sick satisfaction from my discomfort. She would continually bring me to the edge of orgasm, then inflict pain, making me feel like I was on some type of sadistic roller coaster ride; until finally I pushed past the pain and I got over the hump by pretending Misty was Tiffani Amber Thiessen from that show Saved by the Bell...

I let Misty know that I was about to crack my marbles; thinking she would slow down or let go of my cock so I could deal with the impending eruption, but she just kept pumping it until finally my nut butter came flowing out! I spewed stream after stream of cum out of my cock and did my best to avoid getting it on her clothes; but to add insult to injury Misty had kicked my jeans and shoes against the door when she sat down - then when I dropped my load it ended up coating the pile - so after she left the bathroom instead of enjoying my post-nut victory I had to try and clean my unborn children off my pants and my new Reebok Pumps!

Overall I rate this experience a solid three out of eight; not absolutely horrible, but Misty definitely had room for some improvement... and a smile goes a long way!

12