A Wife's Hot Past College Threesome

Story Info
Wife's wild college years.
899 words
4.06
13.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Maggie was wild in college. She's a pretty statuesque looking woman, 5'10", slim waist, long legs and a giant set of magnificent DD tits. We've always been open and honest about our hotpast's, we're in the Lifestyle and have had some amazing sexcapades over our 18 years together. One of my favorite stories, and one that gets me hot every time I hear or think about it follows.

There was a bar right around the corner, within walking distance from Maggie's college apartment. Her and her roomies would frequent this place and they all would hook up with random guys through their college years. The bartender at this place Maggie tells me was a fit 40 something handsome dude, who kinda took the girls under his wing and helped them keep the creeps away.

One night coming up on the second half of Maggie's senior year, the girls were drinking to closing time and the bartender asked them to hang around for some after hours partying. Once the place is cleaned and locked up they all hung out drinking and smoking. It was my wife, her two roommates, the bartender and the owner of the bar. As the early morning stretched towards dawn, Maggie's friends were heading out but Maggie, because she was kinda into this bartender and at this point he's flirting with her pretty hard, decided to stay.

After everyone leaves, the bartender invited Maggie up to the office. She agreed and they head upstairs. She told me the whole time they were walking up the stairs she thinks she's going to fuck this bartender. When he opens the door Maggie thinks they're alone but is surprised to see the owner of the bar, who she thought had left sitting at his desk going over receipts. The owner was, Maggie thinks, in his 50's, a little over weight and not someone she thought she would be attracted to. Immediately she was like what's happening, somethings up, but being tipsy and horny she hangs out thinking she's still eventually going to fuck the bartender.

Almost immediately the owner starts hitting on her, telling her how cute she is and how her friends are still girls but she's a woman. Looking back Maggie said she kinda knew what was going to happen and that she didn't feel threatened in any way, so she decided to stay. After a few more drinks the owner comes right out and says "any chance I can see those beautiful tits"? Maggie blushing thinks, well what's the worst could happen, she's dumped her tits out before at concerts and on camping trips.

The bartender comes right up behind her close enough that she could feel his breath on the back of her neck. Buzzed and horny she unbuttoned her shirt down to her navel and pushed her tits up from under her bra. Maggie has huge areolas and the bartender without asking reaches around and starts touching her tits. Maggie said that was the only point she thought about calling it off, not because she didn't want it but because these guys were her dad's age.

She says before she could think to slow it down the owner is kissing her nipples while the bartender is pushing her big tits together. Maggie went with it completely. They're both kissing her mouth, neck and tits and the bartender takes her hand and puts it on his cock. They lead her over to the couch and sit her down and the bartender unzips his pants and takes his cock out, Maggie already committed to this leans right forward and starts sucking his cock.

She says it was a bit thick but average length, and that she had no problem deep throating it. While she's sucking his cock the owner comes beside the bartender and takes his cock out. While she said the bartender's cock was average, the owner had a massive uncircumcised cock. She said it had to be 8"-9" inches, thick, with a giant mushroom head. She starts jerking the owners dick while sucking the bartender.

Before she knew it she's on her knees, naked, switching back and forth between blowing them. The owner turns her around and goes down and shoved his cock in her pussy and starts fucking her from behind. She said he had the biggest dick she's ever had till this day and that it hurt and felt amazing at the same time. After a few minutes of taking it she came all over his dick.

Over the next hour they took turns fucking her and having her blow them. She gave them everything except her asshole, the owner started trying but she was like "hell no". After they both came, one in her mouth, one all over her tits and face. They all cleaned up while the sun was coming up. They asked if she needed a ride but she said no and took the walk of shame around the corner to her apartment.

She fucked the bartender a few more times after that but not the owner. She didn't pay for a drink for the rest of her senior year. She told me she often wonders how many other ladies that bartender led up the back stairs to get double teamed because she's sure she wasn't the only one.

Hope y'all enjoyed as much as we do!