My Threesome Friends

Story Info
I help spice up my friends' marriage.
2.4k words
4.43
19.8k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson70
Hudson70
11 Followers

Most of my friends are married. I am not young, so this is the usual state of things. I, however, have been single for more of my adult life than not. It has not prevented me from having relationships, but in between those relationships I am often a third or fifth wheel with my friends. For the most part, I have not minded this as it gave me somewhere to bring a date or a reason to leave early. Sometimes, though, it gets a bit lonely and I sometimes disliked being a third wheel.

I have a friend, Meghan, who I attended adult classes with who is ten years younger than I, and her husband, Otto, is two years older than I am. I have been out with them several times and it was always nice. I get along with Otto well, but he is not an impressive fellow, either physically or intellectually. Add to that he is not a good conversationalist. However, his wife, my friend, is a constant talker. She could converse with a traffic light. I always thought they were a perfect match.

I have never been attracted to Meghan, and having spent lots of time with her, even alone in my house, I can say that not one amorous feeling has ever come over me. She is not bad looking, although shorter than average, with very nice hair, but I do not find her attractive. Curiously, she looks much better in shorts as her legs are nicely sculpted. I never thought of any physical contact with her...until recently.

More bored than usual one night, I suddenly wondered what a threesome would be like with Meghan and Otto. Scenarios started running through my mind and, although my mind's image of her did not improve my non-feelings for her, the idea of sex in front of Otto or together with him was perverted enough to stir my imagination. They have been married a long time, never had children, and she is restless as can be. Neither of them has ever strayed that I am aware of.

We talk on the phone every week or so, Meghan and I, and it has always felt like a brother/sister relationship as we both feel free to say whatever we like without recrimination. We never discussed sex, however, something for which I was thankful, again because I felt no attraction to her. One day, however, we met for lunch and she began to tell me how boring her sex life had become. She said she was afraid to introduce anything new as she didn't want to tax Otto physically.

I asked her what she had in mind and she declined to elaborate. We ordered coffee and diverted the conversation to another subject, but she eventually returned to the topic. She feared killing her husband in bed. Laughing, I asked her what kind of gymnastics she wanted. Again she skirted that issue, but clearly she had begun to exaggerate his age and condition. While he did have some physical problems, I knew of nothing that would prevent him from some sexual exploration.

I tried to convince her of that, but the idea that she would be alone with a dead husband just spooked her too much. After failing to restore logic, I suddenly asked, "How about if you weren't alone?"

"You mean a threesome?" she grinned. "Two women would definitely kill him."

"No, what if there were a threesome with two men and you?" I said.

Her smile vanished, her eyes widened, and she fell briefly silent. Then she started mumbling the names of friends who might qualify. She only had one other male friend who was single, and he was older than Otto. She joked that she might end up with two spent corpses if that were to come about. We laughed. Then I caught her eyes and just stared at her. "You?" she exclaimed. I shrugged. "Me, Otto, and you naked in bed?"

I explained that we were close friends and there would not be any emotion attached to it, merely sexual entertainment. She seemed to like that as she adored Otto. "I would satisfy you both," I said. "I have never gotten a guy off before, and I would do whatever you wanted." At this her jaw nearly dropped on the floor. "You would blow Otto?" she asked.

Before I answered, I recalled mental scenario #3. "Yes," I said, "but I want to do something to you in return."

"What?" Meghan asked.

"I want your ass," I replied.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't act naive," I said, "I want to fuck you in the ass. Preferably while Otto is fucking your pussy."

Meghan was shocked. I think she would have liked to be appalled, but instead, she was intrigued. She told me she'd never had a dick up her ass, but she had experienced a vibrator many times. I explained that I had never blown a man before, either, but I was up for the adventure. I could see she was running images through her mind. She pondered. I asked if she was afraid Otto would refuse and be hurt. She said no, because Otto would do anything she said. Suddenly she smiled and said, "Let's do it!"

Two weeks went by with no contact, during which I kept picturing this proposed event and using it to masturbate to. Then I got a text message from her asking if I was free the Saturday night coming up. She asked if I'd like to come over for dinner. I declined, but I said I would come by for a drink or five. She chuckled and said that would be great. We agreed on the day and time and signed off, with her last words being, "Wear something sexy."

As Saturday rolled around, I conducted my day normally, then around dinnertime, began to get myself ready. I cleaned myself thoroughly, trimmed what needed to be trimmed, shaved, and used a very fresh aftershave. I also used some body spray in the nether regions. I pulled on a man thong, sweater, and loose pants and loafers, grabbed a bottle of wine, and set off to Meghan and Otto's house, which was about an hour away.

I arrived almost exactly on time and was let in my Otto. We shook hands, smiled, and hugged. He indicated that Meghan was not ready, which was no surprise. She had never been on time for anything in her life. Otto poured me a glass of wine and we went into the living room, where soothing music was playing softly and only candles lit the room. He was wearing leisure pants and a button down Henley shirt with slippers. Obviously he knew what this meeting was for.

After we'd finished our wine, Otto went to the kitchen for the bottle for refills and Meghan came into the room. She was wearing a short skirt, sandals, and a sleeveless button down white sweater. This highlighted her dyed red hair and her fine legs. She didn't have a great ass, but that made no difference to me at this juncture. She had no underwear on, which was obvious when she leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, deliberately brushing a boob over my face. I must admit, that was sexy and so was her cologne.

Otto arrived with the bottle of wine and a glass for Meghan as well. We sat talking and drinking for about an hour. Meghan liked to drink, but she had very little tolerance for alcohol. She was a bit buzzed after just one glass of wine. Surprisingly, it was Otto who suggested we move into the bedroom. Meghan had prepared the room with soft red lighting (yuck) and the music from the living room was also piped in. I suggested that the two of them get started and I would adlib. I added that Meghan on top would help things along. I sat on a chair watching as they began.

They kissed a lot before their clothes came off. Otto looked exactly as I expected, but Meghan's legs were delicious. She was soft around the middle and her medium-sized tits were a bit floppy, but she is a senior citizen, after all. After they got naked, she crawled up on him and began kissing his dick while he petted her hair and squeezed her with his legs. She continued up his body, stopping to bite at his nipples before parking her tits alternately in his mouth. This appeared to be a well-worn routine. I continued to sit and fondle myself, getting wet as I watched.

She finally moved up on his face so he could eat her, all the while squirming while his dick, nicely hard by now, throbbed for attention. I decided to act. I got on the bed and looked at her humping his mouth and I started to fondle Otto's dick. It was a good-looking member of average size and it felt hot and tender in my hand. As I touched him, he moaned into her pussy. Meghan looked over her shoulder just as I took his cock into my mouth. He nearly yelped when I did this as I am sure this act was new to him. And me. He tasted really good and I was enjoying feeling his hard member along my tongue. He was getting hot and precum was streaming out of his tasty dick.

I lifted off him and saw that Meghan was still getting tongue fucked, though much faster now. I moved up and started fondling her hairless asshole. It was a fine little shutter and showed no evidence of being radically stretched out. I wetted my fingers with Otto's precum and inserted a finger into her. Then another. When I put a third in her, she gasped. She was getting pretty wet between that and her pussy being eaten.

I moved up and, in a squatting position, began to enter Meghan's ass. She knew I would and she was intent on staying on Otto's mouth while I buttfucked her. She was so tight, but readily compliant. She was enjoying this. As my cock head entered her, she squinted and lost her breath. Otto, uncoupling his tongue, asked what it was. "He is in my ass, Otto. Jerry is in my ass. He is fucking my ass. Oh Otto, he is fucking me." Rather than react with jealousy or curiosity, He resumed eating his wife.

I fucked her slowly and deeply, allowing my balls to slap Otto's chin and she reacted to the two sensations as though she had taken a bliss pill. After several long minutes, I suggested that she slide down and fuck Otto, which she did. He went in easily as her pussy was sopping wet from his mouth and they began some very nice fucking. However, I was there to create interest, so I went for a close-up look at Otto's dick working in Meghan's pussy. It was nice. It was stimulating. I fondled his balls. Causing him to fuck her harder, causing her to moan happily. I licked his balls and up his shaft to her pussy. I licked all around her pussy while Otto continued to pound her. She tasted great.

I stood up, bent over, and entered her asshole again. Now she had Otto and me inside her. I did not ease into it. I fucked her hard and so did Otto. She started to shriek as she came over and over. "My God, give it to me you fuckers. Fuck me hard. Tear me apart," Meghan screamed. I wasn't going to last much longer and looking and listening to Otto, I knew he wouldn't either. Meghan, out of breath and wet with sweat, shouted that she wanted cum in her face, and rolled off Otto as I slid out of her. I told him to wait while I shot in her face, and to keep himself hard.

I straddled her, reaching back to stick a finger in her pussy while I jerked my cock until it was ready. I shot my load across her face, catching some of her mouth, nose, and forehead. While she moaned in ecstasy, I looked at Otto, still rubbing his dick, and went down on him. I took most of him in my mouth and began bobbing, rolling my tongue over his head and sucking him. When he was ready I told him to give it to Meghan, and he did. His load was much bigger than mine and her face was coated.

He fell back on the bed and they both lay there exhausted. I was pretty spent, too, but not really satisfied. I went into the bathroom to clean up and shortly Meghan came in. In the white light of the roomy bathroom, her body showed her age. But I liked her little paunch and her tits, which had wonderful nipples. I asked why she came in and she said that Otto had already fallen asleep and she wanted to thank me. She could have just walked me out when I left but instead, she dropped to her knees and started to suck my dick. I got hard instantly and was up for another round, but she said, "I want you in my ass again before you go. Fuck me as hard as you want."

Who am I to refuse? I turned her around and got her on all fours on her plush bath rug. I surprised her by getting down and licking her pussy from the rear for a bit, and then I gave her a rimjob. She moaned and called my name as though she were in heat. Then I put my tongue in her asshole and fucked her. She whimpered and cried. She had never had her ass eaten before. "This feels so incredible," she said, "fuck me with your tongue. Fuck me, Jerry."

She shuddered and came and she yelped and shivered. As she did this, I put my dick back in her ass and fucked her until I came, filling her with my seed. I exited her and handed her a towel while I cleaned up again. We walked out of the bathroom so I could get dressed. Otto was sound asleep and she asked me to let myself out as she crawled into bed and covered herself and her husband. I left feeling satisfied and hoped my friends were, too.

Hudson70
Hudson70
11 Followers