My Threesome Friends Ch. 02

Story Info
Another threesome encounter with my married couple friends.
1.3k words
4.47
6.6k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hudson70
Hudson70
11 Followers

Over the next few weeks, Meghan and I texted like we always did, discussing life and whatever was in the news and such. This was normal for us. Usually she would text me during her daily solitary walk, or I would text her when I was pedaling indoors. She and Otto were true pals, even though it appeared that they mostly just ate and drank together.

This day, she asked if she could call (we always asked first, but texting was always allowed). I was riding my stationary bike but said sure. I answered my phone a few minutes later and I could hear background noise indicating she was walking. She said she wanted to discuss our threesome a few weeks ago. I didn't know what to expect, but I got a bit anxious. I was hoping for the best.

"Otto enjoyed our little bedroom fray," she said.

"Well that's good, right?" I said.

"Sure! It was certainly spicy."

"And you? Looking back, did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, Jerry, I did. Did you?"

"Of course," I said, "so, is there a problem?"

She said that Otto was wondering when we would get together again; that he wanted to be more active next time. She went on to tell me that she didn't want him to be more active, that she enjoyed having separate sex simultaneously with both of us. I suggested that she speak with him about what he would like to do. I also suggested that perhaps we should both please him first which would leave us more freedom to do whatever she wanted.

She liked that suggestion and, if I were reading between the lines, I sensed that she wanted more anal sex. It could have been wishful thinking on my part since I really only wanted anal sex with her. I was happy for Otto to do everything and anything but (no pun intended). He is her husband, after all. She invited me over for dinner again and this time I accepted, as Chinese was on the menu.

When I arrived, Otto was not there. Meghan said he was getting the take-out. She was wearing semi-sheer lounging pants and a cut-off t-shirt that barely cleared her tits. When she raised her arms to get some plates, her nipples were fully exposed, which really excited me, especially because they were hard and erect. She still didn't turn me on in general, but I kept thinking of her lovely rosebud and that was enough for me. Just after she finished setting the table, she said flatly, "I want you in my ass tonight."

Just then Otto arrived and only the fragrance of the Chinese food subdued my raging stiffy from her last statement. I sat while Otto unpacked dinner and Meghan plated the assortment of foods. We fell into a nice conversation about the economy while drinking a bottle of blush I brought over, and by the time we finished eating, we were all comfortably warm with Meghan buzzed, as usual. Otto left for the bathroom while she rinsed the plates, giving me a chance to get behind her and grope her ass. She wiggled and said wait, so I impulsively spun her around, bent down and lifted her shirt to lick her nipples.

This served as a trigger to Meghan. She stopped what she was doing and pulled me to the bedroom and started kissing me passionately. I removed her shirt and untied her pants putting one hand on her tits and one on her ass. Just then Otto came in and was shocked that we started without him. Meghan was panting and I could see Otto was excited by her state of undress. I looked at her and she at me and we telegraphed the same thought. She removed her pants and led Otto to the bed and quickly undressed him. He was very excited. I quickly joined them on the bed.

Meghan lay off to the side of Otto and was sucking his dick nicely. His eyes were closed, but I crawled up next to his face and ran my balls over his lips. His eyes opened and he grabbed my dick and began licking it. He paid attention to my balls with his hands while he bobbed up and down my erect hot cock. Meanwhile, Meghan had his entirety in her mouth and throat and Otto was moaning rhythmically. She was skilled enough not to bring him off until she wanted to, and I was just fucking his face, passing time until I could probe her button.

Since Otto was not experienced at performing with a man, the excitement soon gave Meghan no choice in the matter, and he came in her mouth like a geyser. Her mouth filled and some cum got in her hair and on her chest. I exited his month and went to the foot of the bed. I bent over Meghan and kissed her, getting a good bit of Otto's cum in my mouth. I enjoyed his flavor so I licked the rest of the cum off her chest, taking the opportunity to suck and bite her nipples. I reached down and felt her pussy which was wet and wooly. I pushed some of her juices into her asshole, priming her for what was to follow. She knew it and let out a whimper of excitement.

I wasn't ready though, and Otto was still lying there. So I pulled her to her knees and gave her a rim job, letting my tongue take in her fluids while also exploring every crease in her pucker. She smelled and tasted wonderful and enthralled at me having oral sex with her ass. She began to moan with delight and I was really ready to fill her hole with my meat. As I continued to feast on her button, we suddenly heard Otto snore. I am sure if we weren't hot as pistols, we would have laughed at the absurdity. Instead, I prepared to enter her bottom which I had well lubricated with saliva.

As I slowly pushed into Meghan, I heard her breathing stop, followed by moans of passion.

"Put it in all the way, Jerry. Do me hard." she moaned. "Fuck my ass. Oh please fuck my ass."

I complied and slowly worked up to speed, careful not to jostle bed too much as I didn't want Otto to awaken and interfere. Meghan began matching my strokes and our speed picked up. I was enjoying being in her butt so much. She was tight and hot and full of energy. Soon I flipped her over and she spread her great legs wide while lifting them so I could access that wonderful hole easier. I humped her hard and she lifted her arms over her head and just took everything I had. I told her in a soft tone that I loved her asshole and she came with tremendous force.

I thought maybe she was spent, but soon she got up, pushed me onto my back, and got on to ride me. She lowered her butt onto my dick and began arching her back to fuck me with more force. She had a little bit of a belly, which quivered with each stroke, exciting me even more. I grabbed her tits and ran my thumbs over her nipples and Meghan came again. But she kept on riding. Soon there was no turning back for me and I came into her ass. She moaned with satisfaction and smiled.

We got ourselves to the bathroom and cleaned each other up. Clearly she loved sex with me, but just as clearly, she loved Otto, and that was ok with me. Exiting the bathroom she put a blanket over him and walked me to the front door. We said we'd talk online and I took my leave. I knew we'd see each other soon.

Hudson70
Hudson70
11 Followers