My Ticket Shirt Fetish Pt. 01

Story Info
This story is about my UNUSUAL Clothing Fetish.
2.6k words
2
2.9k
00

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My gender is male and I'm 63 years of age. My sexual orientation is heterosexual. I'm a professional driver and I love my work. I have an unusual Woman's Clothing Fetish for a certain style of a Woman's Shirt. I have had this Woman's Shirt Fetish for many years. I was in many relationships with Women throughout my life and I was even married for several years. I kept my Woman's Shirt Fetish hidden from my wife and the Women in my life. I practiced my Shirt Fetish in secret, being careful to keep my Shirt Fetish private, and undiscovered by anyone!

After four years of marriage, my wife and I got divorced. Once I was divorced, my sexuality took a "twisted" turn. I distanced myself from relationships with Women and became more sexually attracted to my Women's Shirts. My sexuality became Autoerotic in nature within a few months after my divorce. I have no regrets concerning my sexuality becoming "Autoerotic" and embracing my Women's Shirts as the sole Fetish object of my all of my sexual affections and my sexual desires!

This is my true story about my unusual Woman's Shirt Fetish and the unusual name that I call the Women's Shirts that I LOVE! The Fetish Name for the Women's Shirt I that I LOVE is "TICKET SHIRT." I call my Clothing Fetish a "Ticket Shirt Fetish." This story is also about my "Auto Erotic" sexual behavior. I'm pleased to present my true Auto Erotic story about me, my Ticket Shirts, and my Ticket Shirt Fetish! But first, I need to explain some unusual and strange "Ticket Shirt Fetish Terminology!"

"DESCRIPTION OF A TICKET SHIRT OR WHAT IS A TICKET SHIRT?

A Ticket Shirt is a Woman's Shirt with a Pointed and Notched Collar, Collar Tags, and Pockets. Wearing a Woman's Ticket Shirt arouses me sexually! Ticket Shirts are my Sexual Woman's Shirt Fetish! I wear WOMEN'S Ticket Shirts ONLY! I LOVE the sexy and pretty Feminine "look" and style of a Woman's Ticket Shirt! The Feminine look and style of a Woman's Ticket Shirt arouse me sexually!

TICKET SHIRT FETISH NAMES FOR THE PARTS OF A TICKET SHIRT

The Pointed and Notched Collar of a Ticket Shirt is called a "Ticket Shirt Collar." The Collar Tags of a Ticket Shirt are called "Ticket Shirt Collar Tags," and the Pockets of a Ticket Shirt are called "Ticket Shirt Pockets." I LOVE TICKET SHIRTS!

I LOVE TICKET SHIRT FETISH NAMES!

I LOVE to use the Ticket Shirt Fetish Names Ticket Shirt Collar, Ticket Shirt Collar Tags, and Ticket Shirt Pockets for my Ticket Shirts! Ticket Shirt Fetish Names will look and sound weird to most, but Ticket Shirt Fetish Names look and sound so sexy to me! I LOVE the "weirdness" of the Ticket Shirt Fetish Names I use!

"TICKET NAMES" FOR MY LITTLE PENIS AND MY SPERM

The "Ticket Name" for my little 4-inch penis is "Ticket pp" or "little Ticket pp." The "Ticket Name" for my sperm is "Ticket sperm." The Ticket Names, Ticket pp, and Ticket sperm are "Ticket Named" after TICKET SHIRT!

WEARING A TICKET SHIRT AROUSES ME SEXUALLY

Wearing a Ticket Shirt arouses me sexually and makes my Ticket pp get hard! I just LOVE to wear a sexy Ticket Shirt, jerk off, and spurt my delicious Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp! Yes, I LOVE calling my little 4-inch penis a "Ticket pp" and I LOVE calling my sperm "Ticket sperm!" I LOVE sexy "Ticket Names!"

MY LITTLE TICKET PP

I have a little Ticket pp that is BARELY 4-inches long when it is hard! I have suffered much humiliation from Women because I have a little 4-inch Ticket pp! The sexual humiliation and psychological pain I have received from Women because I have a little Ticket pp have caused me to become a Ticket Shirt Fetishist who is addicted to wearing Women's Ticket Shirts, jerking off, and spurting Ticket sperm!

I'M A MASOCHIST, HUMILIATION IS A SEXUAL TURN-ON

But, the pain and humiliation were, and still are a sexual turn-on for me! I'm a sexual Masochist and I LOVE and embrace the psychological pain and sexual humiliation I sometimes still receive from Women! Having a little Ticket pp has helped me to find the Masochist in me. I LOVE having a little Ticket pp!

THE SEXUAL TURN-ON OF A WOMAN'S TICKET SHIRT

It is the Pointed and Notched "look" and style of a Ticket Shirt Collar that arouses me sexually. I'm also sexually aroused by the "look" of the Ticket Shirt Collar Tags and the Ticket Shirt Pockets of a Woman's Ticket Shirt! Everything about the "look" of a sexy and pretty Woman's Ticket Shirt turns me on sexually!

I LOVE the way a sexy and pretty Woman's Ticket Shirt feels on me! I LOVE to feel the sexy and silky fabric of a sexy Ticket Shirt against my skin while I'm wearing a Woman's Ticket Shirt! I LOVE the way a Woman's Ticket Shirt looks on me when I see myself wearing my Ticket Shirt in a mirror. I become so sexually hot seeing myself wearing my Ticket Shirt in a mirror, that I have to jerk off and spurt a hot and juicy load of my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp!

I LOVE AND RESPECT WOMEN

I LOVE and RESPECT Women but I'm NOT just not interested in sex with Women! My sexual desires are for my sexy Women's Ticket Shirts! My sexy and pretty Women's Ticket Shirts and my Ticket Shirt Fetish are ALL I will EVER WANT OR NEED for my COMPLETE sexual pleasure, sexual fulfillment, and sexual orgasm!

MY SEXUAL DESIRE FOR WOMEN'S TICKET SHIRTS

The sexual fetish object of my Clothing Fetish is an article of clothing, which is a Woman's Shirt which I call a TICKET SHIRT. I become sexually aroused by wearing or touching a Ticket Shirt. My Ticket Shirts have replaced all sexual desires and all sexual activity with a Female sex partner. I DO NOT want a Woman for sex, EXCEPT for one sexually satisfying sexual activity.

THE ONLY SEXUAL ACTIVITY I LOVE TO DO WITH A WOMAN

I LOVE to wear a Ticket Shirt and have a Woman watch me jerk off and spurt my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp! I get to do this occasionally with a Lady Friend of mine when She comes to visit with me. My Lady Friend knows everything about my Ticket Shirt Fetish. She knows that I wear Women's Ticket Shirts. She also knows that I LOVE to wear a sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt, jerk off, and spurt my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp.

MY LADY FRIEND LIKES TO WATCH ME JERK OFF

I have a little Ticket pp that is barely 4 inches long when it is hard. My Lady Friend has a Boyfriend with a Big 8 inch long Cock. She Loves Big Cocks and She is not interested in having sex with me. When my Lady Friend visits me, She is fully clothed and wearing a sexy Ticket Shirt with two Ticket Shirt Pockets and She is also wearing a skirt. She never gets undressed when She is with me. Her ONLY sexual interest in me is that She likes to watch me jerk off and spurt my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp while I'm wearing my Ticket Shirt!

MY LADY FRIEND ORDERS ME TO TAKE OFF MY CLOTHES

I LOVE to have my Lady Friend watch me jerk off! This is the ONLY sexual activity I have with a Woman! When my Lady Friend comes to visit, She is fully clothed and wearing the Ticket Shirt and silky skirt I bought for Her. Seeing Her fully clothed and wearing Her Ticket Shirt and skirt arouses me sexually. My Lady Friend orders me to take off my clothes so I take off my pants and underpants in obedience to Her while my Lady Friend watches.

I'M ORDERED TO JERK OFF WHILE I'M WEARING MY TICKET SHIRT

Once my pants and underpants are completely removed, I'm left standing in front of my Lady Friend wearing only my Ticket Shirt. I'm naked from my waist on down and my naked little Ticket pp is exposed to Her. My Lady Friend can see my little Ticket pp! I'm so sexually turned on having my little Ticket pp exposed while I'm wearing my Ticket Shirt! I'm so sexually aroused that my little Ticket pp is hard and throbbing! Once my Ticket pp is totally exposed to my Lady Friend She orders me to jerk off and spurt my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp!

OBEY MY LADY FRIEND'S ORDER TO JERK OFF

I obey my Lady Freind's order and I jerk off for Her while She watches. I'm so sexually turned on by wearing my Woman's Ticket Shirt and being watched by a Woman while I'm jerking off! My Lady Friend has large tits and I just LOVE to see Her Ticket Shirt-covered tits bulging underneath Her Ticket Shirt! While I'm jerking off, I'm looking at Her Ticket Shirt and Her sexy Ticket Shirt covered tits bulging underneath the Ticket Shirt Pockets of Her sexy Ticket Shirt!

JERKING OFF AND SPURTING MY TICKET SPERM FOR MY LADY FRIEND

My Lady Friend verbally humiliates me while I'm jerking off for having a little Ticket pp and for being a sissyboy who wears Women's Ticket Shirts. I get so sexually turned on being humiliated for having a little Ticket pp and being told that I'm a sissyboy who wears Women's Ticket Shirts, that I spurt a huge load of my Ticket sperm out of my little Ticket pp! Other than this sexual fun I have with my Lady Friend, TICKET SHIRTS are the sole objects of my sexual affections! I DO NOT have any sexual relations with Women other than what my Lady Friend and I do when I wear my Ticket Shirt and I jerk off while being watched!

TICKET SHIRTS ARE THE SOLE OBJECTS OF MY SEXUAL AFFECTIONS

My Ticket Shirts are the sole object of my sexual desires and my sexual affections. I willingly avoid all sexual relationships with Women for the exclusive sexual favor of my pretty Women's Ticket Shirts! Ticket Shirts have replaced all sexual activity with Female partners. All I want is my Women's Ticket Shirts and to enjoy all that my Ticket Shirt Fetish offers me for my sexual pleasure and my sexual satisfaction! I LOVE my Sexually Beautiful Women's Ticket Shirts!

TICKET SHIRTS ARE THE SEXUAL FETISH OBJECTS OF MY AFFECTIONS

My Women's Ticket Shirts will ALWAYS be the INCLUSIVE sexual fetish object of my sexual affections to EXCLUSION OF ANY AND ALL Female sexual partners! It is my Women's Ticket Shirts that I LOVE, not sex with Women or sexual affection directed towards Women! I LOVE and have much RESPECT for Women. But, it is my sexy and pretty Women's Ticket Shirts and my Ticket Shirt Fetish that I LOVE MORE than having sex with Women! For me, it is my Women's Ticket Shirts and my Sexual Ticket Shirt Fetish that fulfills me sexually!

WEARING A WOMAN'S TICKET SHIRT FULFILLS ME SEXUALLY

Ticket Shirts actually "fulfill" me sexually! I cannot enjoy my Autoerotic Sex without wearing one of my Ticket Shirts! Wearing a sexy and pretty Woman's Ticket Shirt "activates" me sexually! I become sexually aroused when I wear a Ticket Shirt and I feel so sexy when I wear a sexy and pretty Woman's Ticket Shirt!

My sexual arousal is INTENSE when I wear a Woman's Ticket Shirt! Wearing a Woman's Ticket Shirt causes me to become very sexually active and I jerk off and spurt my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp! Oh yes! ALL I want is Auto Erotic Sex which is me wearing my sexy and pretty Woman's Ticket Shirt, jerking off, and spurting my hot, juicy and delicious Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp!

I LOVE TO EAT MY TICKET SPERM!

I LOVE to eat my own Ticket sperm! I LOVE the taste of my Ticket sperm! To me, my Ticket sperm is so delicious! I LOVE to swish my delicious Ticket sperm in my mouth and on my tongue to savor the delectable taste of my Ticket sperm! I get so sexually turned on eating my Ticket sperm because I know that my Ticket sperm comes from my little Ticket pp! Knowing that I eat Ticket sperm that comes from my little Ticket pp is such a sexual turn-on for me! I just LOVE to eat my delicious, freshly spurted Ticket sperm! I LOVE to be wearing one of my sexy and pretty Women's Ticket Shirt while I eat my delicious Ticket sperm!

NO SEX WITH WOMEN FOR ME, I LOVE MY TICKET SHIRTS ONLY!

I will NEVER have sex with a Woman EVER! It's NOT that I don't like Women. I like Women and I have many Women as friends. It's just that I'm NOT SEXUALLY interested in Women! My SEXUAL INTEREST is in my sexy Women's Ticket Shirts! I'm not only sexually interested in my Ticket Shirts, my sexual DESIRES are FOR MY TICKET SHIRTS! I place ALL of my sexual affections on my Ticket Shirts!

I LOVE my sexy Ticket Shirts with sexual affection! I LOVE my Ticket Shirts ONLY! Ticket Shirts arouse me sexually! Wearing a sexy Ticket Shirt arouses me sexually and makes my little Ticket pp get hard! All I want is to wear my sexy and pretty Women's Ticket Shirts, jerk off, and spurt Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp!

MY WOMEN'S TICKET SHIRTS ARE THE FETISH OBJECTS OF MY SEXUAL AFFECTION!

Ticket Shirts are THE INANIMATE OBJECTS of my sexual affections! I'm sexually attracted to Ticket Shirts. I'm sexually connected to Ticket Shirts! I'm sexually addicted to Ticket Shirts! I have sexual affection for Ticket Shirts which I LOVE to call "Sexual Ticket Shirt Love!" Ticket Shirts actually "fulfill" me sexually! I cannot enjoy ANY kind of sex without wearing a sexy Ticket Shirt!

Wearing a sexy and pretty Woman's Ticket Shirt "activates" me sexually! I feel so sexy when I wear a Woman's Ticket Shirt! I get very sexual when I wear a Woman's Ticket Shirt! My sexual arousal is intense when I wear a Woman's Ticket Shirt! Once I'm sexually hot because I'm wearing my Ticket Shirt, my Ticket pp gets hard and I have to jerk off and spurt my delicious Ticket sperm from my Ticket pp!

I'M NOT A CROSSDRESSER, I'M A WOMEN'S TICKET SHIRT FETISHIST!

I'm NOT a Crossdresser and I have NO interest in Crossdressing. I'm a Women's Ticket Shirt Fetishist! Ticket Shirts are the ONLY article of Women's Clothing that I LOVE to wear! Women's Ticket Shirts are the Fetish objects of my sexual affection!

It is Women's Ticket Shirts and ONLY Women's Ticket Shirts that arouse me sexually when I wear them! I LOVE my sexy and pretty Women's Ticket Shirts!

I LOVE TO WEAR MY SEXY TICKET SHIRT, JERK OFF, AND SPURT MY TICKET SPERM FROM MY TICKET PP!

I LOVE to wear my sexy Woman's Ticket Shirt and jerk off! I LOVE playing with my little Ticket pp and jerking off so much! I get so sexually aroused when I wear a Ticket Shirt that my little Ticket pp gets hard! Once I'm sexually hot because I'm wearing my Ticket Shirt, I LOVE to jerk off and spurt my Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp! I LOVE to spurt my delicious Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp!

I LOVE the feeling of my juicy Ticket sperm gushing and spurting out of my little Ticket pp! Wearing a Woman's Ticket Shirt, playing with my little Ticket pp, jerking off, and spurting my hot Ticket sperm from my little Ticket pp is the MOST sexually exhilarating sexual pleasure I have EVER experienced! I absolutely LOVE to wear my sexy Women's Ticket Shirts, jerk off and spurt Ticket sperm from my Ticket pp!