My Tight End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck wow!! You're thick!! No no, don't stop....ohhh ohhhhhh hoho oh wow look at that! Oh wow you're still going deeper. Oh my oh my... Wait wait wait wait."

"Sorry, is it hurting?"

"No no, not hurting. So amazing! I just want to savor this."

I didn't say this was the deepest any guy had gone before. He politely held firm.

"Laquan!"

"Yes, Miss Kaul?"

"Just ram it all in!" I almost growled.

He did! In one deep stroke. And I was in a whole other headspace. It was less like an orgasm and more like a trance like state. Every muscle in my body radiated pleasure.

He put both his hands under my ass and started fucking me in deep moderate speed strokes.

Andre, who had been watching this patiently, then bent forward. His dick entered my wide open mouth and hit the back of my throat almost instantly, most of it still outside.

I hoped he didn't expect me to deep throat him or something. I love sucking dick but gagging isn't my idea of sexy fun time.

He did not. Andre was never overbearing even as he fucked my mouth.

Laquan was continuing to pound my pussy and my brain had to make the unfamiliar jump to processing two different erotic sensations at the same time. Given that I myself had suggested this threesome, I couldn't complain.

If someone had walked in on us and seen two big black dudes spit roasting a petite Indian woman, they might have made some unsavory and wrong assumptions.

I myself was amazed at how gentle, yet firm when needed, these guys were in bed. Both were clearly experienced lovers. Given their bodies and their personalities, I wasn't surprised. What woman wouldn't want to fuck these guys, no strings attached.

"You want a turn, Andre?"

"Sure!"

"Okay with you if we switch, Miss Kaul?"

Again, such sexy politeness. And they already had me so it's not like it was a pretense.

Andre pulled me on to my knees and got behind me. Laquan switched to the front.

And yet another big thick black dick entered my pussy with ease. He went slow for a few strokes.

And then just suddenly started fucking me absolutely hard, harder than I had ever been fucked.

"Oh fuck Andre, that's so goooood!!"

Laquan shoved his dick in my mouth. From this angle, I was able to take a little of it down my throat without gagging.

The next ten minutes or so were absolutely bliss. Andre went hard, never slowing down. Laquan's dick continued to fuck my mouth. And I came every couple of minutes.

At the last orgasm, I literally passed out!

When I came to a minute or so later, both men were on either side of me, stroking me gently, their still hard dicks pushing against me.

I was still not sure if this was a dream of if I was actually having a threesome of my life, literally the time of my life, with two amazing guys.

"I wanna ride Andre."

"Yes ma'am!"

Getting on top of him was a slightly more awkward experience than riding my ex. With the ex, I just straddled his waist on my knees and sat on his dick.

Andre's pole hung up well above my stomach!

I got on my feet and squatted above him. He put his huge hands under my ass to guide me down. The tip entered me. And then I just relaxed my muscles and let gravity drop me on him.

"Oh fuck you're so deep! So deep! I can feel it so deep!"

I started riding him hard and came yet again as Laquan waited by the side stroking his dick.

Such a good guy! I sucked his dick as the extra naughty side of me cleared its throat and mentioned what a good time we were all having and how about, you know. Give the good guy something extra.

"Laquan."

"Yes, Miss Kaul?"

"Put it in my ass."

He inhaled hard and chuckled a little. Andre bit my boobs in excitement.

Again, I had used the dildo on my ass many times. But had never actually seriously contemplated anal sex or double penetration. But this was all going so textbook erotic so far that I acted on my impulse.

I felt sweat drip off his muscular chest on my back as he got behind me. I felt the knob push past my ass cheeks.

Andre was still inside my cunt.

"He in you?" he asked.

"Almost...oh YUHHHH"

That warm dick inside my ass, in addition to my pussy, felt so naturally amazing and happiness giving.

I hugged Andre and kissed him.

He smirked a little as Laquan and he started DPing me in alternate strokes.

"What?" I asked.

"There's a tight end in your tight end."

And we all laughed hard even as the two dicks kept fucking me hard.

THE END

12