My Time as an Escort Pt. 02

Story Info
My life as an Escort.
3.6k words
4.14
6.2k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This the second instalment of the time I spent as an Escort. I would suggest readers read my "A bit about me" before reading this as it tells you about me and the age in which I'm writing about.

I apologise for any punctuation or spelling mistakes, I'm just an English housewife. I've no idea what Escorts charge so before anymore anonymous twats write stupid comments, my stories are based my true life experiences.

We left John's hotel room, me in one of my favourite red dresses. Deep vee neck and split right up the side. John had asked to wear my quarter cup black bra, black stockings and a g-string.

We were heading downstairs so that I could do what John wanted me to do, that is entertain his customers and potential clients. In other words fuck them.

It was my first time as an Escort and, although I'm now 35, my cunt felt juicy already.

As we got in the lift another couple joined us. John introduced them as Tim and Kim, who I guess were in their forties. I could sense them both eyeing me up as John said they were one of their biggest customers, smiling at me.

"Pleased to meet you both, I hope we can spend some time together later."

As I was saying it Tim had gently pulled the front of my dress open looking at my tits and I felt a hand up my skirt squeezing my ass.

"I'm sure we will Anna,". Kim said as the lift reached the ground floor.

John led me to the bar and got us all some drinks. He had told me that tonight was mainly a meet and greet evening. Drinks, dinner and dancing. The tables were all spread around the dance floor and were covered in white tablecloths.

Tim and Kim wandered off to talk to others, giving me a smile and Kim patted my bum. I lifted my dress up as I sat on the bar stool. I didn't want any juices making the back of dress wet and g-stings don't keep much in. John noticed and got a napkin from the barman.

"Here you go, sit on this. As I did the barman and anyone watching got a good view of the tops of legs and, possibly, a bit more.

John started pointing out the important ones to me. A mixture of ages and sex, and quite a large number.

"Do want me to fuck them all tonight, if so I'd better get started."

John laughing, "no, not all tonight but over weekend, yes. Is that alright with you?"

I just smiled and squeezed his cock through his trousers. Just then Peter joined us, John's boss, with what I assumed was his secretary. About my height, blonde, nice tits nearly out, and a very short dress.

He introduced me to Stella and suggested we all move to one of the tables. Peter sat between me and Stella with John beside me. The tablecloth was hanging halfway down the table legs as Peter took my hand and put it on his cock. He had taken it out already and Stella had her hand was already on it.

I joined her in stroking it as various people came up to say hello. In a gap of visitors I slid under the table and started sucking on his cock as Stella jerked it. I felt a hand on my head pushing it deeper in my mouth.

I felt him push his hips up, he was going to cum soon I thought. Just as he filled my mouth with his spunk I heard Tim and Kim ask John where I was.

"She is a bit busy right now," said Peter, Stella squeezed the last load of cum from his cock.

I licked my lips and emerged from under the table.

"Nice mouthful?" Asked Kim.

"Can we borrow Anna for a while, promise we won't be long?"

John nodded as I stood up, I still had a lot of cum in my mouth as Kim just kissed me. Her tongue was in my mouth, she was sucking some of the cum into her mouth.

"Let's go before you fuck her over the table." Said Tim.

They took me up to their room, Tim had my dress off me in the lift as Kim was feeling me all over. We passed two guys in the corridor, I heard them say, see you later. I wasn't sure who they were talking to as we reached their room.

Kim lay on the bed pulling her dress up.

"Eat me Anna."

As I bent over I heard Tim dropping his trousers and pulling my g-string down.his cock went straight up my juicy cunt. I grunted as he rammed it home.

My tongue was busy on Kim's cunt. She didn't have any knickers on and a just a strip of hair. I was licking her clit, which was huge, as my fingers explored inside her cunt.

Tim had hold of my hips, pounding away at me. Fuck I love being an Escort, no messing, just sex.

Kim's hips were soon thrusting up at my mouth, Tim was just going, fuck, oh fuck.

My mouth and face were soon covered in Kim's juices as Tim unloaded inside me. I hadn't cum. Tim pulled his cock out and Kim got me on my back. She was soon sucking his cum from my cunt and then she concentrated on my making me cum.

It didn't take long, she was an expert. I was screaming as my orgasm hit me, I drenched her face and mouth and we were soon kissing, tasting each other's juices.

Tim came back from the bathroom after cleaning himself up. Kim and I soon followed, washing our faces, and cleaning our cunts, both smiling. I put my dress on and and touched up my make-up. We were back downstairs in twenty minutes.

John smiled as I sat down, pulling my dress up at the back. He had already put a napkin down for me. I took a large swig of my drink, nearly finishing it. He waved to the waiter and got me another large white wine.

Peter and Stella were circulating as I told John how it went.

"I could tell you enjoyed it, you came back with a smile on your face and your eyes are shining, you really do love sex, don't you Anna?"

"Does it show that much, my husband says I come alive when I'm sucking cock or getting fucked."

"He's right, now see those two guys over there, they are potential customers. Would you take on both of them. It's about 45 mins before they start serving food."

I smiled, adjusted my top, revealing more of my tits, making sure that my nipples were on display and hard.

"Lets go then."

John walked me over and introduced me, not as an Escort, just as a friend. The two of them soon started chatting to me. One was quite tall and could clearly see my tits.

John made an excuse and left me with them.

They told me they were brothers and there wives were getting dressed for dinner.

"I wish she would wear a dress like yours Anna, I must say it doesn't hide a lot." The tall one said as he just stared at my tits.

"I'm glad you like it." I said, bending down to pick up my wine. His brother took to the chance to take a look himself.

I told them a bit about my job as a PA to a partner in an advertising company.

"Bet you don't wear dresses like that to work?"

"No, they are much more revealing as my boss likes looking at me."

"How?"

"Oh see through blouses, no bra, mini skirts, no knickers, that sort of thing."

"We would love to see you dressed like that, or even less?"

"I'd be happy to show you both if you want to, but not here guys. Why don't you follow me?"

With that I picked up my wine and headed towards the lift. They were right behind me. I saw John grinning as we entered the lift. They never touched me in the lift, I let them into our room.

"Is this what you want to see guys?" I said as I slipped my dress off letting it fall to the floor. I stood there in my black support bra, that showed all my tits, my g-string, that hid none of my bush.

"My boss likes me dressed like this so he can fuck me anytime he wants to."

I saw they both had bulges in their trousers so I reached out with both hands, one hand on each bulge.

"Would you guys like to fuck me, I love sex."

They were soon undoing their trouser belts, trousers and pants hit the floor. I was surprised as the tall one had a normal cock, his shorter brother though was very impressive, a good 9 inches.

I got on my knees and was soon sucking on both cocks. I showed off my skills by taking shorty deep down my throat.

"Fuck she's taking it all, oh god, suck it Anna."

He fell back onto the bed and I followed on my knees eager to suck more of his 9 inches. I felt tall guy get behind me, his fingers were exploring between my legs. I stopped, briefly, pulled my g-string down.

"Fuck me if you want to, I like being talked too as well."

Tall guy wasted no time plunging his cock straight up my cunt.

"Want this cock you fucking slut, I'm going to fuck you until you beg for me to stop."

I grinned to myself thinking he doesn't know much about me, or my cunt. I concentrated on deep throating shorty. He had both hands on my head, pushing his hips up. I squeezed his balls as his brother had hold of my hips pulling me back onto his cock. I didn't squeeze my cunt as I was in no hurry to make him cum.

"Fuck, what a cunt, so tight, and your ass is gorgeous."

"You can fuck it if you want to." I said looking around at him.

Shorty suddenly said, "I want your ass slut."

Now they are getting to me. I pulled up, got tall guy to lay on the bed. I mounted him and pushed my ass up.

"Why don't you both fuck me at the same time guys."

I reached down and made my fingers wet from my juices. I stuck two fingers in my ass. Shorty was soon pushing his cock at my sphincter. I relaxed as he pushed the head in.

"Come on guys fuck me, give me your cocks."

"I'm in her ass bro, so fucking tight. All the way baby, oh fuck it's awesome."

"I want some of that, lets swap."

They just kept on fucking me, just as I like it. They both took turns in my ass. I was sucking their cocks in between. I orgasmed as shorty was in my ass, just before he filled my ass with his cum.

Tall guy wanted to cum in my mouth, I stuck a finger up his ass as he faced fucked me. Stream after stream of cum shot down my throat.

I swallowed it all and then licked both their cocks clean.

"Enjoy that guys, now you know what my boss gets every day."

They both smiled as they dressed, then worried that they would be late for their wives. I suggested that it would sensible if they didn't appear downstairs with me.

"True, but we would love to fuck you again Anna." Tall guy said.

"I'm sure that can be arranged guys, now go and be good husbands."

I tidied up my make-up, rinsed my cunt and ass out. Found a clean pair of knickers, black net ones. I liked wearing these as my bush hairs poked through. Adjusted my tits and put my dress on. I left it so the neck was a bit lower, easier to see my tits!

As I walked back in they were starting to serve the meals. I sat beside John and another couple. John smiled and introduced me to Steve and Sarah. He was one of their sales managers. Sarah just stared at me.

"Is she the whore you've hired John?" Sarah asked.

"If you mean my Escort, yes she is. And don't be such a cunt Sarah, you're no better. We have all fucked you, so be nice to her, now.

Sarah smiled and disappeared under the table. I soon felt her hands parting my legs.

"You will like her Steve, she has a full bush."

I felt her hands moving up my thighs, John and Steve looked at me as she started licking me. I felt her tugging at my knickers. I lifted my bum as she pulled them down.

Her tongue and fingers were soon inside my cunt. I heard a muffled god you're a juicy girl as she sucked my cunt, and I mean sucked it. Her mouth was right over my slit.

I was getting aroused, then she found my clit and pinched it hard.Steve lifted the tablecloth and watched as Sarah went to town on my cunt. I could feel my juices flowing, just like pre-cum. She was bringing me to my orgasm, I felt it building up. I grabbed her head pushing it hard onto my cunt.

My hips shot up as my orgasm hit me, I had one hand inside my dress, squeezing my nipple. I came hard on her face, I could feel her sucking all my cum out of me.

I opened my eyes, the waiter was stood there just staring at my tits, luckily shielding me from the rest of the room.

I managed to suppress my cries as I orgasmed, fuck she was good. Sarah looked up at me.

"Nice to meet you Anna, your cunt is beautiful."

She then kindly pulled my knickers back up. I adjusted my dress and pulled them up over my bum. Steve and John were just watching, as was the waiter. Sarah got up and kissed Steve.

"Doesn't she taste lovely," she said to Steve.

The waiter finished serving our food and we were all quiet eating for a while. John asked how it went with the two guys.

"Well, I think. They both want to fuck me again." John laughed as I described what happened. Steve and Sarah were also listening and I noticed her hand was moving quickly in Steves lap.

She picked up a napkin as Steve moaned, cumming as I described them DP'ing me.

I squeezed Johns cock through his trousers.

"Later Anna, I've just seen another guy I'd like you to meet." He waived and a guy in his 50's or 60's came over.

He was quite attractive, greying hair but looked very distinguished.

"Brian I'd like you to meet Anna, a friend of mine."

"Pleased to meet you Anna," he said looking straight down my dress at my tits. My nipples were hard after Sarah making me cum.

"Like to dance?"

"A pleasure." I replied as the music had just started.

It was a slow number and he pulled me tight to his body. He was a good six inches taller than me. He leaned back looking down at my tits. I could feel his hard cock pushing into my stomach.

"Nice dress, and a stunning view. Any chance of seeing more of you?" He said squeezing my ass.

"I guess that's why I'm here, but not here on the dance floor. I like an audience but I don't think this is the right place."

He laughed and pulled me closer.

"You don't seem like a normal Escort, for a start your smiling and happy."

"That's probably because it's my first job."

"Never, you look the part."

"Honestly Brian, I'm just a working housewife that loves sex."

"So do I still get to fuck you then?"

I squeezed his cock, "whenever you want to, I think your cock is more than ready."

With that he took my hand and we headed to the lifts. On the way up his hand was between my legs.

"Oh fuck, a nice full bush as well, I can't wait to fuck it."

"Well, it enjoys being fucked."

My dress was nearly off as the lift reached his floor. Nobody was around so I slipped it off and walked in front of him wiggling my ass.

He opened the door to his room and was quickly undressed.

"I was right about your cock," I said as it was sticking out rock hard. About 7 inches I thought as I bent over and took it in my mouth.

"Get on your knees like a good whore Anna, lick my balls as well."

I did as I was told, licking his cock, his balls and my tongue went to work on his cock. I was taking it deep down my throat as I beard him moan. I felt his balls, they were tight. I thought fuck, he's going to cum already.

I went to move my head back.

"No don't stop sucking it, I want to face fuck you, feel my cock in your throat. You're some cock sucker Anna."

I went back to deep throating him. He held the back of my head and and his hips pounded his cock in my mouth. His balls were banging on my chin as I held his ass, pulling him even deeper.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck I'm fucking cummming." He shouted.

He gripped my head and stream after stream of warm spunk shot down my throat. I swallowed and swallowed every drop.

I felt my juices dribbling down my thighs as I knelt there, he was wanking his cock in my mouth, squeezing every last drop in my my mouth.

I looked up, his head was back as he continued pumping on his cock. I held my mouth open, my tongue out to catch every drip. He finally let go of his cock and I licked it clean.

Brian went and sat on a chair as I got up off my knees. I stood there just in my bra and panties.

"That was a nice mouthful Brian." I said running my tongue over my lips.

"Fuck Anna, that was one of the best, your mouth worked wonders on my cock. Would you play with yourself, let's see if it can recover. I'd love to fuck you."

I smiled as I removed my bra and knickers and sat on the bed facing him. I spread my legs wide so he could see how wet I was. I started by pinching my nipples, pulling them out. I bent my head and sucked on my nipples in turn.

I laid back, bending my legs up, I was stroking my matted bush. I pulled my cunt lips wide open so he could see my juicy pink slit. I eased one finger, then two then four fingers inside myself. I was starting to enjoy myself, I could feel my orgasm rising.

I looked up and Brian was stood in front of me. He had his cock in his hand, stroking it.

It was starting to grow.

"Make yourself cum for me Anna, I want to watch."

My fingers were pumping in and out of cunt, squelching noises getting louder as my cunt got juicier. I now had my legs right up, my thumb slipped in as well. I was fisting myself in front of him.

"Go on harder bitch, fucking fist yourself you fucking whore."

I think being called a whore tipped me over the edge

"I'm fucking cumming," I screamed as I ejaculated. My cum shot out.

He was straight between my legs, pushing them back over my head.His cock went right up my cunt.

"Oh fuck yes Brian, fuck me, fuck this whore, make me cum again."

"Fucking take it slut, I'm going to fuck you until you beg me to stop bitch."

And he did, I guess having just cum in my mouth he was going to last a lot longer. It felt like ages, but was probably only five minutes before he filled my cunt. I pretended to cum, like a good whore. He collapsed on top of me.

Brian rolled off me as his cock fell out of my cunt.

"I don't know what was better, your mouth or your cunt Anna. You are certainly a talented Escort, even if this your first time." He panted.

After we got our breath back, he kissed me.

"Hope you don't mind, that was some session. I'd better get you back downstairs as I'm sure some other lucky guys are waiting to use you.'

I grinned as I got up and headed to the bathroom, wiggling my ass. I washed my cunt and cleaned up, rinsed my mouth and touched up my make-up.

Back in the bedroom Brian had dressed.

He watched as I dressed. I pulled my knickers up slowly, but left my bra off, putting it in my bag. I put my dress on, my tits felt nice and free.

In the lift Brian squeezed my ass.

"I haven't had that yet, maybe later Anna."

"Whenever you want to, your more than welcome Brian, after all I'm a whore."

I then started to realised I was a whore, available to whoever John wanted me to fuck. My cunt got juicy again and my nipples were hard as we walked back into the room.

John was stood by the bar talking to three guys, Brian petted my bum.

"Looks like you're going to be busy Anna"

I smiled at him and walked over to John, pushing my tits out.

"Hello Anna I'd like you to meet some potential customers," he said.

I leaned forward as I was introduced, time for more work I thought!

Pt 3 next.