My Time as an Escort Pt. 03

Story Info
More escort duties!
3k words
4.09
8.9k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 09/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For those of you who haven't read any of my stories, let me explain.

I am a happily married English housewife writing about my sex experiences.

My husband D, and I have a very healthy attitude to sex, basically we fuck whoever we want to.

In these episodes about the time I spent as an Escort, his idea, I was aged about 35. I was quite tall, dark haired, nice pert tits and bum, not big tits, but sensitive.

This is part three of these experiences. At that time I had a full time job in London as a PA to a partner in an advertising agency. My boss, Dan, let me off work early on Friday so I could meet John who had asked me to help him out as the regular agency he used had let him down. Dan was fucking me over his desk when I asked him if I could leave early.

John was a nice guy, in his 40's and I enjoyed his company. Essentially my job was to entertain potential and present customers over the weekend. If you read the previous parts you will see that John and his boss, Peter had tried me out and I had enjoyed three other sessions so far.

Brian, a big customer had just fucked me and I was back down in the dining and dancing area of the hotel we were in.

I had on my little red dress, low vee-necked top with a slit up the sides to my hips. I was only wearing a pair of black mesh type g-string knickers and no bra.

My nipples were hard from just being fucked and I knew that anyone who stood beside me could clearly see my tits, from either side.

Brian gave me a peck on the cheek and I headed back to John. He was at the bar talking to three guys in their middle ages. He smiled as I approached, noticing I had left my bra off.

He introduced me, as a friend, I smiled as they all looked me over. I was thinking how good it would be to take on all three of them at once, so was my cunt, which was getting juicy.

"I was going to pop outside for a breath of fresh air and a cigarette if you don't mind John?"

"Of course not Anna."

I was just ready to when one of them asked would I mind if he joined me. I agreed and he took my arm and we walked outside. There was a paved area off to the side with benches and tables.

He steered me to one right at the edge, I noticed it was hardly overlooked at all.

I sat down, making sure I pulled my skirt up at the back, I didn't want any wet stains and lit my cigarette.

"May I pinch one, I only smoke occasionally." He asked.

I reached down to bag which was on the floor, and as I did so my dress moved revealing my right tit totally.

"Oops, sorry," i said, as I went to pull my dress back over.

"Don't apologise please, you can leave your dress like like that anytime you want."

I grinned as I took out a cigarette for him. I held my lighter and lit it for him. The light illuminated my breast, I looked down and thought it looked lovely. I sat back and thought to myself, be naughty. I pulled my dress totally open revealing both my breasts.

"Is that better for you, I'm sorry what was your name again?"

"Absolutely, and my name is Tom. I know that John wants our business and I guess you are trying to help him. Nice pair of tits by the way."

"Thank you, and I guess I am."

By now my cunt was soaking, I could feel my juices dribbling out. Never mind helping John I wanted to fuck him. I moved my legs letting my dress fall open below my waist. I knew he could see my black mesh knickers. I looked and saw he had a hard on.

"I notice your enjoying the view."

"Of course, be nicer if you took them off."

I finished my cigarette and lifted my bum, I pulled my knickers off. If he had asked my dress would have been off as well.

I sat back with my breasts and cunt exposed. I stroked his cock through his trousers.

"Your turn Tom, it's only fair."

He smiled as he undid his belt and zip and pulled his cock out. It was rock hard, about 6/7 inches.

He leaned over and kissed my nipples, one hand going straight up between my legs. He stroked my slit and two fingers slid up inside me. I was playing with his cock.

"Sit on me Anna."

I couldn't wait, I needed his cock in me. I went to straddle him face on.

"No, please turn around Anna, I want to see your ass."

I turned around and lowered myself on to him. He lifted my dress up and with one hand and guided his cock into my waiting cunt with the other. My legs were between his as I took him all the way in.

He was soon pulling my dress over my head.

"Tom, I'll be naked, anyone could see.". I said, but the thrill of being seen overtook me as I raised my arms. My dress was soon discarded. Tom had hold of my hips, lifting me up and down on his cock.

"Oh god look at that fucking beautiful ass." He then put both hands around my squeezing my tits. I leaned back on him.

"Squeeze my nipples Tom, hurt me."

He was soon trying to pull them off.

"Harder Tom, make me cum."

"Don't you fucking cum yet, stand up Anna."

As I stood Tom pulled his trousers and pants off. He then pulled me back down onto his cock and. I was bouncing like mad on it. He was twisting and pulling my nipples just as love.

"Fucking hurt my tits, slap them please, just don't fucking stop. Oh god, harder, harder oh fuck I'm cummming Tom."

It was good he took his trousers off, I orgasmed and my cum juices shot out. I looked down, it looked like I was pissing. It was the best orgasm so far in my time as an Escort.

I guess it was the thought of being caught, fucking outside or wearing nothing but my red stiletto shoes. Tom was still fucking me.

"Stand up Anna, go and lean over the back of the bench."

I would have done anything he wanted after my orgasm. I lifted myself off his cock, more juices fell out my cunt. I stood and strode around the back of the bench, I leaned over, stuck my bum up.

"Put your cock back in me Tom, quickly. Fuck me hard."

He slapped my ass, hard.

"Don't worry Anna, I will. Your cunt is so fucking lovely, and that asshole."

I wiggled my ass.

"Fuck it then."

He slipped his cock back in my cunt, gave me a few stokes with it. I felt his thumb push up my ass. I looked back and smiled. He pulled out of cunt and it was soon pushing at my sphincter. I pushed my ass back.

"Go on Tom, fuck my ass, please. I need it."

His cock plunged forward in one powerful thrust. Straight in my rectum, balls deep. I moaned at the initial pain but I wanted it so bad.

He grabbed my hips and was just pounding his cock in my ass, I reached down with one hand, rubbing my clit.

"Is this what you want Anna, tell me, beg for it."

"Fuck yes Tom, I want your cock in my ass, I'm a whore, fuck it, use me, cum in me."

I heard him grunt, his grip on my hips tightened. I squeezed my ass.

"Fucking take it bitch, just like good whore, oh fuck, fuck fuck I'm cumming."

His spunk shot up my ass, I thought he was never going to stop cumming. I orgasmed again as he pushed it all the way in.

I heard his cock plop out and felt the spunk running out of my ass.

Then I heard some clapping. I looked back and his two mates were there.

"Is she any good Tom?"

Oh yes, her cunt and ass are fucking fantastic, and she loves it, don't you Anna?"

I was still moaning as one pushed in front of me, took his cock out and pushed it in my mouth. As I greedily started sucking it the other one was pushing his cock in my cunt.

I was being spit roasted outside and loving it. My tongue was all over his cock and balls until his hand went behind my head, he was just face fucking me. The guy behind was reaming my cunt.

I thought, fuck, I love this. I'd only just met them, and now I was fucking them. I soon felt another orgasm building.

Tom was soon holding my tits, he started pulling on my nipples, twisting and hurting the. That tipped me over the edge.

I screamed, even with my mouth full of cock, as I came. At the same time my cunt was filled with spunk.

The one face fucking me grabbed hair as he shot his load down my throat. I swallowed as much as I could, some was dribbling out of my mouth.

They both pulled out of me, leaving me holding on to the bench, panting and rubbing my cunt. Tom was slapping my tits.

"Cum for us you dirty cunt."

I leant back against the bench, my knees bent, my fingers fucking my slit.

"Slap my tits Tom."

"Ask nicely."

"Please Tom, hurt my tits, I fucking need it. I'm a whore, abuse me."

With that all three worked on me, hitting my tits, slapping my ass. I would have fucked anything at that moment. I was experiencing a constant orgasm. I couldn't stop cumming. My legs were shaking, I was slapping my cunt, my juices were splashing out all over the ground. I finally collapsed onto my knees.

I heard Tom.

"Open wide Anna."

I looked up as the load of cum hit my face. I quickly opened my mouth and stuck my tongue out as he jerked himself off over me. I used my fingers to gather what spunk I could and push it in my mouth.

Never mind an Escort, I felt like a cheap whore, and loved it.

When they had finished I pulled myself up, pushed my shoulders back and slowly walked around to the front of the bench. I sat down, let my legs fall open. I found my bag and quickly lit a cigarette.

The guys all tidied themselves up and Tom introduced me to Greg and Phil.

"Thank you guys, that was some fuck. Escort or not I loved it"

Tom was smiling as he said, "we had already decided to give our business to Johns company Anna, but you were to good to miss."

"I'm glad, but I'd have fucked you anyway."

I looked up, they were all dressed, I was sat there just in my stilettos, my tits red and hurting. I finished my cigarette and was just putting my dress on as groups of people started leaving.

"What's the time?" I asked.

Tom answered eleven o'clock as he kindly gave me his handkerchief to wipe some spots of cum off my face. I also wiped the inside of my thighs and between my legs.

He took it back, smiled and smelled it.

They escorted me back inside. I made a beeline for the ladies and tried to clean myself up. I still looked flustered and well, like someone who had just been fucked.

I wandered back in and found John. He was talking to Steve and Sarah. Most others had left. John grinned as he handed my something. My black knickers.

"Tom gave them them to me, seems like you made a hit with those three."

"Did you fuck all three of them Anna,". Sarah asked?

I just nodded, sat down, making sure to lift the back of my dress. John had got me a large glass of wine, I took a large swig of the wine. It helped to wash the last of the cum in my mouth down.

"You know you didn't need to, they had already given us their business."

"I know, they told me."

Sarah continued, "so why fuck them?"

"Because I wanted to, I love sex."

The function room was thinning out now, a few were dancing. John said to me that was it for tonight.

Steve then asked me if I would like to dance. I took another sip of my drink and got up, smiling at Sarah as Steve put his arm around my waist.

It was a fast number and he was soon spinning me around, my dress had a mind of it's own, first one of my tits was on view, then the bottom part was lifting up. I knew my bush was now showing, along with my bare ass.

I was loving it, the exhibitionist in me took over, I smiled at John and Saran, as I spun faster. Both tits were now on show, first one, then the other. Steve was smiling.

The music then slowed, he pulled me close. One hand on my bare ass up under my dress, the other on one of my tits.

"Enjoying it?" I asked him as I felt a finger start to explore my ass.

It was a bit dry so I pulled his hand up to my mouth, sucked on his fingers.

"Try now, and pinch my nipple Steve."

His finger was soon in my rear passage. He squeezed my nipple. I groaned and pushed my ass back onto his finger. I looked at John, he had one arm around Sarah, feeling her breast, the other was moving between her legs. I guess he was finger fucking her.

There were a few other couples dancing and the band was obviously wrapping up. We walked back to our table, Steve left his finger up my ass. I leaned on the table and let him finger fuck my ass.

"I want to fuck you Anna." Steve said

John suggested we retire to our bedroom. Steve tried to keep his fingers in my ass, I even squeezed my ass to help him, but it difficult to walk all the way to the lifts.

As we got him, Sarah was all over me, kissing me, her fingers straight between my legs. Steve was lifting my dress up, he pulled it up over head as Sarah moved from kissing me to sucking my tits.

Steve was then unzipping Sarahs dress. At least she had a bra on, all I had on was my stilettos.

The lift stopped as Sarah and I walked down the corridor, unfortunately no one saw us.

Sarah and I fell on the bed. We were soon head to toe, I was on top and we were eating each other out.. Her cunt tasted lovely, slightly sour. I was pushing my hips down onto her face. Her tongue was up my cunt. I felt her fingers on my clit, rubbing it, pulling it.

I was returning the favour. I was sucking her clit as my fingers explored her cunt. I looked up, John and Steve had stripped and were stroking their cocks enjoying the show.

We rolled over, I moved my tongue to her ass, probing it. I was just about to finger her ass when a cock appeared, right over my face.

"Open your mouth Anna." I heard John say as my legs were pulled up and open by Steve I assumed.

John pushed his cock in my mouth and then straight up Sarahs ass. I left my tongue out, licking his cock as it it went in and out of Sarahs ass.

Steve had by now got his cock in my cunt, Sarah was still sucking my clit. Every so often he would pull his cock out of my cunt and I guessed stick it in her mouth.

John was doing the same, I would get a mouthful of cock and then it was back in her ass.

Johns balls were rubbing over my face, I had a perfect view of his cock going in and out of Sarah. I was pushing my tongue up, feeling Johns cock on it.

Steve was the first to cum, filling my cunt. I felt load after load spurt inside me. Then it was out and I could hear Sarah sucking it.

John was next, I could tell as he buried his cock deep in her ass. He thrust at her, two or three times.

Then he pulled out and pushed it in my mouth. He was still cumming, I greedily sucked his cock as more cum went down my throat.

My orgasm hit me as Sarah bit my clit, she quickly put her mouth over my cunt as I drenched her face. John was pushing his cock deep down my throat. My hips were going mad, pushing up into Sarahs face.

John was just pulling his cock out as Sarah orgasmed. I stuck my tongue in her cunt and was swallowing mad as her cum shot out.

Everyone carried on sucking and fucking each other. Luckily the guys got hard quickly,

Probably watching us girls.

Steve fucked my ass, John fucked Sarah.

Sarah and I sucked their cocks clean and each other. Our mouths and faces were filled and covered in juices.

Steve and Sarah left for their room and I laid back on the bed. Cum was still dribbling out of my ass and cunt.

"Had a nice day Anna?"

I smiled, " One of the best, thank you John, can't wait for tomorrow!"

I loved being an Escort, and a whore!

Pt 4 to cum.