All Comments on 'My Time at Club Oase'

by Moon Glade

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 1 year ago

How many decades ago did this take place? 50 Euros for sex in a brothel!

However, well written, even if the woman was written as someone not particularly bright. Also, Inge thinking that she was "even" with the Professor when she had him thrown out of the Club! Not even close to matching having her scholorship withdrawn for not sleeping with him. Perhaps if she had his legs broken after he was evicted it might have been even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a vicious circle of no end in sight for rational thinking. In the end the erotica was boring with no real stimuli for the reader. All became mundane and just matter of fact with no enticement factor. They just became used tools. As it turned out she really became what she was opposed to in the beginnng. Then it became about the money for what she was despondant about in the beginning.

Moon GladeMoon Gladeover 1 year agoAuthor

It all took place in the 70's.

AlluredAlluredover 1 year ago

@Moon Glade

Is there another chapter for Travelers to give an ending to the series, I enjoy your reading your work.

Moon GladeMoon Gladeover 1 year agoAuthor

The last sentence of the story, ""Stephen," he answered, "but for some reason my son always calls him Skivy." is actually the last sentence but there is an epilogue that I have not added to the story published here in Literotica. I will submit that to Laurel and Manu.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

@LenardSpencer: If it took place in the 70's then inflation would make 50 eur more than 250 eur in current value and the current rate in German brothels is 350 euro, so it's not that far off. there is probably more in the tips as well.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This is not a bad story. I've given it four stars. There are not many stories on this site that can hold my interest for seven pages, in fact I think this is the first, and I think it's simply because so much keeps happening. I do wonder how real it is. Having written a few stories myself including one that pretends to be a real experience, I know it's possible to give the appearance of personal experience when in fact there's none. I wouldn't even bet that Moon Glade is female, although I wouldn't bet against it either. Anyway it was extremely interesting and involving and I enjoyed it all. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that it didn't make me feel horny, which is the main point of erotic fiction.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous