My Time at Club Oase

Story Info
A betrayed wife in Germany goes to work in a brothel.
23.2k words
4.42
5.4k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This book is dedicated to Inge Roell who long ago taught me that

"Auch ein blindes Huhn findet mal ein Korn. "

Or in English

"Sometimes even a blind hen finds a kernel"

This book is a work of fiction although much of its content is based upon actual events and places.

My Time at Club Oase

Chapter One

When John was transferred from the US headquarters of Alliance to its Frankfurt offices in Germany we were excited at the chance to live in Germany but we had no idea how expensive housing was in Frankfurt and that is why we settled into an apartment in a small village north of Frankfurt called Nieder-Eschbach.

Our apartment in Nieder-Eschbach was only a few blocks from the U Bahn station into central Frankfurt. We had always had our routines and quickly fell into a routine in Germany. Monday through Friday John would leave the apartment at 6:54 to walk the few blocks to the station where he would catch the 7:07 train into Frankfurt and his office returning every evening on the train arriving Nieder-Eschbach at 6:03.

On Wednesdays he had a strategy meeting with his team at a gasthaus near their offices arriving home a little after 9 in the evening. On those days I would treat myself to a meal out at the Darmstaedter Hof, a small gasthaus near our apartment. On Saturdays we would sometimes go into Frankfurt on the train in order to enjoy the craziness of Sachsenhausen and have apfelwein with rippchen and sauerkraut. Sundays we spent at home and I would cook us a nice meal.

Life was good and we liked our routine, or at least I thought so until the Wednesday I took the U Bahn into Frankfurt to spend an afternoon walking around the Palmengarten. I came home on the train arriving in Nieder-Eschbach at 6:03. The train was packed and as I got off the train onto the platform I noticed John ahead of me in the crowd already going down the steps to the street. I hurried to catch him up but before I could he hailed one of the cabs waiting at the train station and was gone from sight. It was only a five to ten minute walk to our apartment. Was he feeling ill? Was he so tired he did not feel up to that short walk?

I had intended to stop at the Darmstaedter Hof for my evening meal but instead decided to go straight home and see what was wrong. After all it was a Wednesday and normally he would not be home until after 9 in the evening and here he was taking a cab from the train station?

When I got home the mystery deepened. John had not been home. I waited an hour and then ate some leftovers while I gradually became more and more fearful wondering what was going on? Then a little after 9 he came in and I said, "Where have you been?"

John got a beer from the fridge and distractedly answered me, "It's Wednesday, we had our strategy meeting in Frankfurt."

I knew that was a lie but did not know what to say and after a pause simply said, "Oh, I forgot it was Wednesday."

Later I wanted to ask him what was going on but did not know how to bring it up and for the next week my suspicions grew until Wednesday when I went to the train station and sat across the street in a coffee shop waiting for the 6:03 train to arrive. When I saw him come down the steps to the street and hail a cab I went home and waited. A little after 9 John came home, smiled at me and asked how my day was as he got a beer out of the fridge.

My response was that my day had been uneventful and I asked how was his day and he told me uneventful but that the strategy session had decided on some new cross trading strategies between US and German bonds. I started to say something then reconsidered and simply said that sounds rather boring and if you don't mind I am going to bed because I think I might be coming down with something.

Chapter Two

That week I tried to behave as if nothing had happened between us and as far as John knew nothing had, but I also resolved to find out where he was going on Wednesdays and that Wednesday I waited in a cab parked about half a block from the others while I waited for the 6:03 train to arrive.

John came off the train and got in the first cab waiting on the street. I let the cab pull away before I said to my driver that I wanted him to follow that cab but to stay well behind it so they would not know they were being followed.

The cab John was in went through a small farming village just north of ours and past the Hotel Alte Brucke and then out of the village onto a small farm road in the direction of Friedrichsdorf but then turned off into a parking lot full of cars in what at first appeared to be a farmer's field until I noticed the massive building and parking lot.

My cab driver said, "You are at the Club Oase."

I answered him with a question, "What is this place?"

"It is a gentlemen's club, one of the best in all of Germany."

"Do you mean a strip club?" I asked.

"No, I mean a brothel." He answered.

"Please take me back to Nieder-Eschbach." I said in a shaking voice.

''''''''

The next day I spent several hours looking over the website of the Oase Club. I noticed that the club advertised itself as a day spa with available women and that the club offered its spa facilities to women as well as men. The place looked like some sort of over the top Roman spa complete with sauna and swimming pool as well as a nice bar and food buffet. When I saw that they offered pedicures, manicures and cosmetics and had an esthetician I began to think that perhaps the cabbie's description was not entirely accurate after all.

Friday I revisited the sight and decided I would ask John what was going on with him going there over the weekend. Perhaps on Saturday night after a good portion of rippchen and sauerkraut and enough apfel wine to give me the courage. But that Saturday in sachsenhausen we had so much fun that I just did not want to ruin the evening and decided that I would visit the club myself before confronting him.

Chapter Three

The next Monday I walked to the train station and got a cab. When I told the driver Club Oase he looked in the rear view mirror and then drove off. After a few minutes he asked me how long I had worked there and I nervously laughed and told him that I was just going to visit. His response to me was that if I wanted to work there they would be happy to have a beautiful American that speaks good English for the visiting American and English speakers.

My response to him was that I might be a little too old for that kind of work and that from what I could see from the club's website most of the girls were in their 20's. His response to that was that he thought I was in my 20's. "Well you do know how to flatter your fare's but I am 34 years old"

"Many men prefer more mature women but 34 is not in that category and I have driven many of the girls that work there from the station and you are as beautiful as the best of them and about the same age," he said as we arrived.

At the reception I opted for the two hour admission that was offered until four in the afternoon. The cost was 30 euros and I thought to myself if that includes a pedicure, manicure and cosmetic makeover I have found the best deal in all of Germany!

I nervously took off my clothes and put on the robe and sandals that were supplied and cautiously walked into the club. I was relieved when no one seemed to take notice of me and found my way to the bar and ordered a stiff drink. After my second drink I surreptitiously used the mirror behind the bar to get an idea of the place. Two things shocked me. The first was that all the girls were totally nude and secondly although the men would appreciatively gaze at them none of the men were overly aggressive or offensive. The men ranged in age from late 20's to early 50's with the large majority of them between early 30's to late 40's and many of them were attractive enough to make me wonder why they would come to a place like this to hook-up with someone.

I could smell the food from the buffet and decided to take a look at what was on offer but on the way to the buffet I noticed the large swimming pool and since it was a beautiful warm and sunny afternoon I decided that I would swim a few laps before having a bite to eat. During my second lap I was joined by one of the girls that was sunbathing when I came outside. When we were both catching our breath at the same end of the pool she said to me, "Sie sind ein guter Schwimmer Aber ich bin besser."

I smiled at her and she smiled back at me and then said, "Willst du Rennen fahren?" And began swimming for the far end of the pool.

It only took me a second to realize that I had been challenged to a race and my competitive instincts from my college swim team days came out and I pushed off after her. I gave it my all and was surprised that I did not catch up to her until we had traversed more than three quarters of the pool and we both seemed to hit the far side simultaneously.

With an infectious laugh and a radiant smile she said, "Vielleicht sind Sie besser." And then she asked, "Dies ist Ihr erster Tag hier?"

I understood some German and knew what she had asked but decided I could never explain to her in German why I was there so I said to her, "Ich spreche Englisch."

"Oh, how lucky for me, I get to practice my English", she answered in perfect Oxfordian English.

We both laughed again and then I asked her how she knew it was my first time there and she laughed and simply said, "Your bush" and laughed again.

"What?

"You still have your pubic hair so I know this is the first day. When are you scheduled to see Gabby for your Brazilian?"

Suddenly I understood and answered, "No. I don't work here."

Then she looked confused and then said to me, "I'm sorry but I don't go with other women".

"No, no I'm not here for sex", I answered.

"Then why are you here?" she questioned.

Not wanting to tell her about what I had discovered in regard to my husband and his weekly Wednesday 'strategy' sessions I hesitated and then said, "I'm only here for the spa."

After a quizzical look she said, "It is a good spa and Gabby does it all, manicure, pedicure and of course Brazilians as well as hair and cosmetic makeovers. Gabby is good and she is much much cheaper than any salon in the city and it is all subsidized to make us 'working' girls look more beautiful. If you can use Gabby for that as well you have found the best deal in all Germany."

"How long have you worked here?" I asked

"Two months last Wednesday" she said, noticing a look of anguish pass over my face.

"Are you OK?" she said with concern.

"I'm fine, my name is Nicole, what is your name?" I asked changing the subject.

"I am Inge." She said extending her hand and we shook hands and laughed.

"Well Inge, I am hungry but do want to make use of Gabby and her skills but unfortunately I only bought two hours here so I need to get out of this pool and either get some food or some beauty treatments."

Inge laughed and said, "You are beautiful enough, and besides, you need an appointment to see Gabby, so let's get something to eat!"

I put my robe back on before we went back into the club but Inge in all her naked glory was perfectly at ease as we filled our plates with several delicacies. When we were eating I looked at the time and said, "How time flies here, I have to eat fast but would like to make an appointment with Gabby for tomorrow."

Inge laughed and said, "Yes this is a very nice place, much better working conditions then I had before as a lab technician and the pay is much much better." She laughed.

"What time would you like me to make your appointment for tomorrow?" She asked.

"How about one in the afternoon and will two hours be enough?" I asked.

"Not really if you want a manicure and pedicure." She answered.

"I want a manicure, pedicure and....a Brazilian." I answered.

And Inge simply smiled back at me with a slight knowing smirk and said, "Done!"

Chapter Four

The next day I arrived a little after 11 and bought the day pass for 70 euros receiving a 10 euro voucher for any drinks that were alcoholic. Other drinks were included in the charge plus use of all the facilities and I had decided that I would have my swim, a sauna and then lunch before my appointment with Gabby.

When I arrived Inge was not around so I had a swim and then quietly sun bathed by the pool totally in the nude and undisturbed by anyone and fell asleep in the warm sun. Fortunately after about a half hour snooze I heard, "Wie Geht's!" and it was Inge smiling down at me.

"How long have you been asleep?" She asked.

"Not long but I am glad you woke me up, I don't want to get sunburnt." I answered.

"Would you like to join me for lunch?

"Yes, that would be nice. I hate eating alone" I answered.

Over lunch I noticed that Inge was a big eater and asked her how she kept from gaining weight.

"I swim, as you know, use the gym here and get a lot of many kinds of exercise." She answered with a mischievous grin.

I tried to suppress a smile at that but failed and she laughed and said, "Some forms of exercise are much more fun than others."

Finally that gave me the courage to ask, "Do you enjoy your work?"

Inge gave me a speculative look and then said, "Yes, actually I do. I pick the men I want to go with, I am well paid by them, they are very appreciative when I give them pleasure and sometimes, actually more often than you would think, they give me pleasure."

"Where did you learn such good English?" I asked changing the subject.

"I was a scholarship student at Oxford University but came back to Germany to finish my studies in bioelectric engineering after I lost my scholarship because I refused to sleep with one of my professors. Now I sleep with whomever I choose and work here only a few days a week and it pays for my studies and a nice apartment in Frankfurt." She said with a smile.

"Do you work on Wednesdays?"

"Yes I work Mondays when I do not have labs and Tuesday afternoons and Wednesday evenings and Saturday nights." She answered and then with a pause asked, "What is about Wednesdays? That day seems to disturb you."

"It's time for Gabby," I said looking at my watch.

.......

Three hours later I emerged from the spa area with a manicure, pedicure and my first Brazilian. The Brazilian had sensitized my entire pubic area and I was feeling really really horny and sensitive when my terry cloth robe brushed against me. When I walked back into the club and a good looking man smiled at me as he walked by I could feel myself getting wet.

I looked around for Inge. I had decided to tell her why I was here, although I was not sure myself. I would show her a picture of my husband and ask her if she had seen him.

But Inge was nowhere to be found so I decided to sit at the bar and use my vouchers. While I was sitting there the man that had smiled at me sat down beside me and ordered a drink in English.

"You're an English speaker too," I said to him.

"Yes, I'm a tourist here and heard about this place." He answered with a smile.

He then looked at my robe and said, "Are you a customer here or do you work here?"

And then I am not sure why but I said, "This is my first day here and I am still a little shy about going around totally nude."

Perhaps I said that because I did not want him to think I was there for one of the girls and I certainly did not want to tell him I was trying to find out what my husband was up to. I guess I could have said I was there for the spa but I got a thrill out of having him think I was one of the 'working' girls and I could feel myself getting wet at the thought of what that would be like.

"I'm Brian" he said, extending his hand.

"And I'm Nicole", I responded with a handshake and a laugh.

Then he asked if I would be interested in going to a room with him and my heart leaped into my throat and before I could answer I saw Inge looking a little flushed as she walked by and I said, "Inge!"

Inge came over to us and said she hoped that she was not intruding with a smile and a slight uplifting of an eyebrow.

"No, not at all we were just talking", l answered.

The three of us talked for a while and Inge said how lucky she was to get so much English practice in a day. When Brian asked Inge where she learned such perfect English and she responded, "Oxford" you could see the look of surprise on his face.

Brian laughed and asked if an Oxford education was good preparation for Club Oases and Inge laughed at that and then after a slight pause said in a very sexy manner, "Better than one could imagine."

After about another 10 to 15 minutes of light banter Brian looked at me and said, "I get the feeling you are not interested."

Brian was very good looking, had a great personality and came across as a very nice guy but, even though our marriage was in trouble and because I did not want to go into too much detail or hurt his feelings I answered him, "If you don't mind I think I will make this a day of just observation."

Brian smiled at me and said, "Then I hope you won't mind me asking your friend if she would like to join me."

Inge smiled at both of us and then without saying a thing took Brian's hand and they walked away to the private rooms but just before they were out of sight she turned and gave me a knowing smile.

I ordered a drink and tried to sort out my feelings: a bad case of nerves, disappointment, jealousy, frustration, anger at my husband, and myself for being such a coward. Then I thought how funny it was that I was jealous of Inge. It was just work for her, wasn't it?

Two drinks later I was feeling more and more relaxed and at ease with myself and the situation when Inge and Brian returned to the bar and she bid him farewell with a kiss on the cheek.

Inge sat down beside me and after a minute of silence said, "So why are you here?" And that was when I told her the whole story.

Chapter Five

Her response was that you often hear "Women, can't live with them, can't live without them, but that the same could be said for men."

I laughed and then we both laughed and then I said, "Inge I have to ask, how was he, did I miss something?"

Inge laughed and said in an excited mixture of English and German, "Sometimes I think I should pay to work here, when I came to the bar I had just finished with a customer that had given me a wonderful orgasm, but Brian, oh mein gott he vas ausgezeichnet! I had three more with him before he came and now I am exhausted."

"Now I am really jealous," I laughed.

"You had your chance, silly girl" she retorted with a smile.

Then in a much more serious manner she said, "Now tell me about your plans for Wednesday. Do you plan on coming back here and confronting him?"

"Yes, I think so. I can't go on living a lie with him and I don't want him to deny what he has been doing if I confront him at home." I responded.

"But what will you do if he says he comes here for just the spa and a drink or two?"

"That would make me furious if he were to try to get me to believe a lie like that." I said.

"Do you know about when he will arrive here tomorrow?" she asked.

"A little after 6 in the evening."

"We have very good security here and a husband wife confrontation is something we do not want, but if you get here tomorrow evening I will meet you here at the bar at 6 and I will show you to our 'observation' room where you can observe his behavior."

Chapter Six

The next day I arrived at Club Oase around 5:40 and shared a drink with Inge at the bar and then she nodded toward the mirror behind the bar and said, "Follow me." and took me behind the bar and through a door to a backroom behind the mirror.

"This is our observation room, some girls like to use it to observe the clients before they decide which ones they want to interact with," she explained to me.