My Toilet Slave Awaits His Treat

Info
My toilet slave awaits his treat under my toilet prison seat
1k words
4.17
13k
5
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My toilet slave awaits his treat under my toilet prison seat in my hypnotic dungeon - EllyCuddles

(My boots approach you while you're under my toilet) What do we have here? Oh, it's the toilet slave. You know, your fantasy about being my toilet, and consuming the shit, it's pretty disgusting. It really is. I mean, of all the fetishes and fantasies, I get, I get most of them. And I didn't get this, but it's still so fucking gross. I mean, there's a reason why the only animal that eats it shit is dogs. I mean, like, that's what you're basically saying is you're a dog, you're a dog that eats shit. Maybe it's just because you haven't evolved yet. You are a lower evolution of life form. And that's why you crave the humiliation of having to eat shit. Is that what it is? The idea of being pinned in, made to lie here beneath the seat, being forced to have your head strapped down, locked inside this little toilet prison. Yeah, that's exactly what it is, isn't it? Seeing my ass descend on your face.

I don't care about you. I don't. I really actually don't. I say I don't give a shit, but I do give a shit. I'm going to give a shit for you. I'm going to use you to eat shit. Because that's what I think of you. That's what I believe you're useful for. The idea of hiking up my skirt and making you submit the sight of my ass to make you kneel in front of my ass. No you don't get to kneel fuck that. I'm not letting up off underneath this toilet. No. You don't get the pleasure of kneeling. I just want your head underneath this little seat here, and I don't want you ever moving. No I don't care if your muscles atrophied. I don't care if you get sick. Well, I don't care at all. I like care about it is whether or not you're consuming waste.

(I begin squatting and wiggling on my toilet seat)

That's what you said you wanted. I mean really you didn't you said you wanted to be a toilet slave, so Here's what's gonna happen You don't get to lick this anymore. You don't get to suck on the heel. You don't get to worship No, that's not your job anymore. Your job is simply to consume human waste specifically mine. You begged me and begged me you did so you said this is what you wanted. You said this is what you did you wanted to have my ass on your face. You said you wanted to see me deposit load after load into your waiting mouth. You said that this was your dream. My ass is so close to you, you want it. I know you do. I know you want me spread up my cheeks like that and deposit each steaming hot turd into your mouth.

I might not even give you any my piss just so you don't have anything to wash it down with. I mean really why should I let you wash anything down. No. I like the idea of having none of that for you. No. I don't want you to wash anything down now, what I want you to do is I want you to eat it. You're gonna eat every last bit. It's not how disgusting it is. I don't care what it smells like. I don't care what it tastes like. All I want to know that you are going to take and absorb every little bit.

Eat like a little shit slave that you are. You asked me to not care, you asked me disregard all the things that I would normally do all the normal caring that I would do to you as a dog, right? So I have. Is that what you want. You can eat shit you can eat my shit if that's what you really want. I'll let you. No wait, I'm gonna make you. Didn't I say be careful what you ask for. Yeah Because I assure you. That your time spent beneath this little throne is going to be spent in misery. And you think that you want it. You do. You think that you want it. But what you really want is you really just want to fantasize, but I don't want to deal with your fantasies anymore.

No. I'm gonna make you live it out. I'm gonna make you live out the real thing. That's what you might see. You might not even see my pussy. You know what, I actually think that you're, you're not worth seeing my pussy. The only thing you're worth seeing is my ass. Cause that's the only thing you deserve. Something you deserve. You don't get anything else. All you get as my asshole. That's it. That's all you get. How's that feel. How's that feel to get that asshole in your face? That's all you get too, because you know what, cause that asshole is clean. You don't deserve to look at a clean asshole. No.

You know what you deserve to look at. Dirty fucking shit. You deserve to look at my shitty ass. So I think that's just too good for you. I think it's too good for you. And if you think even for a moment that I'm gonna give you any kind of sexual stimulus out of this. fucking think again. I don't care. I'll give shit about you. Well, I do. I give lots of shits. This is the only sight you're going to see from now on. This is gonna be your sexuality from now on. That's it. Just this.(spanking my right cheek) No, just that and then that.(spanking my left cheek). And then perhaps, I'll teach you how to make the flushing sound. You know just for a minute. So your ready, ready to get started ?This is what you asked for. Good. Let's open wide.

(Me taking a 2 min poop on the toilet)

THE END.

Have A Listen Here

Disclaimer: Every character portrayed in my script is 18+. This script was created by an adult for adults only. This is a fictional roleplay scenario/fantasy. In other words, this is not real. Please feel free to share or enjoy this script for your personal or private purposes.

Copyright © 2023 EllyCuddles

--:--
--:--
1.0
ellycuddles
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
grapefruits12grapefruits127 months ago

I love your mischevious voice so dirty.

Share this

Similar Stories

Becca is a Whore Ch. 01 Becca is used hard by two kinky brothers.in Fetish
The Perils of Being Too Trusting An adventure in cyber-sex gets her more than she expectedin NonConsent/Reluctance
Wife in Control Ch. 01 My wife makes me pay for my lack of control.in BDSM
The Village Sluts Ch. 01-03 Two new friends have fun with scat and piss.in Fetish
First Time Strip Poker A reluctant night on the town goes wrong... or right?in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories