My Toys & Masturbation Story

Story Info
This story contains anal masturbation.
2.3k words
4.13
9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains anal masturbation and describes my self-pleasure with various dildos.

My Toys and Masturbation Story

One of my favorite categories in Literotica is Toys & Masturbation. Often, I am left unsatisfied because the content is lacking what I want to read about. I am aware, just like most of you, there is a growing number of males who enjoy anal masturbation. But very few stories are written describing their enjoyment and experiences. So today I want to share my anal masturbation excitement.

I am semi-retired, so I have plenty of free time to fuck myself whenever I have the urge, believe me I have the urge a lot! Thursday morning, I got out of bed, and made myself two cups of coffee. I choose a story on Literotica in the gay male category. After finishing my coffee, I am very horny and ready to fill myself with the joys of receiving my first anal dildo of the day.

After an enema, I make my bed and set up my dildo stand in the kitchen. I place all my dildos I have chosen on ice in the second kitchen sink. The ice-cold dildos help me to recover faster and fuck myself longer to a more completely satisfied session. When I remove the last dildo from my well gaped asshole, I want to be totally satisfied.

I recently discovered that starting with my smallest dildos allows me to want the larger dildos after 30 plus minutes into the anal masturbation session. I begin by hiking my left leg up onto the countertop in the kitchen and slid in the first of three smaller dildos. This first dildo is 1" in girth and 6" long. I started slowly and slide the little dildo deeply on every stroke. I have the first dildo entirely in my ass by the fifth stroke. I rapidly fucking myself by the 20th stroke and get even faster as I continue. I begin to hump the small dildo as I stroke it into my very hungry asshole. I roll the dildo as I slide it in and out, opening my anal tunnel as I do so. Oh, this feels so good.

I often enjoy talking over the telephone to my female friend while fucking myself, but today it is way too early because she is at working from her home today. So, I am forced to fuck myself alone this morning.

The pounding I am giving myself is just short of being called cruel. I mean, I am really fucking myself hard and deeply with just the first dildo. With about 250 strokes, it is time to move on to the next dildo. The next is more of a butt plug. A triple ripple shaft that becomes larger as you go down the shaft. Standing at about 7" and the girth of 2" at the base, this is a good starter. This toy stimulates my prostate and is sure to open me up wider for what is to come! I lube up the triple ripple black butt plug and slam the entire toy home on the first stroke. While maintaining my left leg on the countertop, I send the butt plug home about 200 plus times. My asshole is starting to gape, and the feeling has caused me to expel prostate cum once. The butt plug is covered in white booty cum. My fingers on my left hand are slick and white also. As I remove the butt plug, I bring it to my mouth and lick it clean. There is no taste or smell as I clean the fuck off my toy. Quickly, I reinsert the triple ripple black butt plug back in my willing asshole. This time, I pound myself savagely hard, wanting to feel it deep within me. Craving to be deeply penetrated as I desire to be the anal slut I have become. I can feel only the last ripple of the triple ripple black butt plug. The first two ripples are too small to satisfy me now. My asshole has gaped from the fierce assault I have already administered.

Time to move on to number three. This dildo is named DM after my best friend. It is her initials, and it is my favorite. Slightly curved, this 8" long and 1 3/4" thick, this dildo provides a hunger for the larger dildo to come. I like to twist this cock into my ass as I thrust it deep inside me. I often get lost in the pleasure and exceed 300 strokes. DM is an anal orgasm maker, I am so wet on the inside of my ass, I leave quarter size droppings on the floor below. Once again, I am fucking myself like a horny sissy, the anal slut that I am! Grinding DM into my asshole as far as it will go. My body response and I moan softly, the feeling is taking me over the edge, and I squirt a little prostate cum.

I grind DM into me, craving to penetrate myself deeper as I take the full length of this dildo. As I slide the shaft back out of me, I only leave the head of the dildo in me. Then like the slut I have become; I slam the full length back into myself again and again. One hundred plus time I do this act, not to punish myself, but to meet my desire to be fucked brutally.

I finish with this third dildo, and I secure it to the countertop and deep throat the booty cum off it and suck it while I am fucking myself on the next three larger dildos. I greatly enjoy having my throat filled with plastic cock, as the larger dildo gapes my asshole at the same time. I only daydream of being gang banged by two or more horny shemales.

The fourth dildo is called Big Black. Not the largest of my dildos, but it is a true testament as to how far I have come in myself anal fuck toys. At one time Big Black was too big to handle, at 9" longs and 2 1/4" in girth. Now, Big Black in only a warm-up to bigger and deeper penetration. I have drilled a hole in the base of Big Black so I can mount it to my dildo stand using the vac-u-lock or hold it and fuck myself. Today, I am going to fuck myself with my right leg up on the countertop while I hold it in my right hand. I can usually reach 7" insertion while twisting and stuffing myself crudely. That is how I enjoys my anal masturbation session with Big Black.

I slam Big Black home in one stroke! Desiring to be impaled deeply and start grinding the head into my hole, pushing my insides over to let the dildo pleasure me. I want this dildo and stab myself repeatedly, only removing it about an inch or two then stuffing it hard back into me. I changed my stroke to long hard pounding after a few one hundred strokes. My breathing has become quick like a runner, and I still want more. I slump while keeping my right leg on the countertop, while I have a strong orgasm. Fifteen minutes have passed as I realized I have set another record by fucking myself an amazing 1,233 strokes, with Big Black. The floor below me is covered in white droplets of booty cum. I have sweated so much the countertop and floor are displaying the images of my fucking. While I was engaged with assaulting Big Black, I had been deep throating DM. A few times my lips were touching the countertop, as I was slamming Big Black as hard as I could into my slutty asshole, while forcing DM down my throat.

I retire Big Black to be washed with the dildos before it. Moving to bigger and better dildos, I mount Hung to the dildo stand. This massive 9 1/2" long, 2 3/4" dildo is no joke. I straddle the dildo stand and back up to impale myself on Hung that is at a 45-degree angle on my dildo stand. Being firm but fun to ride, Hung is brown and thick veins are visible throughout. It's mushroom head tilts on top of a well-defined shaft, presenting itself as a fucking massive dildo prince. Hung is spreading me open as I slide down the thick shaft. I don't want to stop until I have 6" or more firmly inside my asshole. As I reach my mark, I don't have any pain, just the feeling of being full and wanting more of this massive fuck toy inside me. I begin to slide up and down the Hung like a jokey in a horse race. Feeling the friction inside me heats up and I spasm but continue to ride this fake cock to glory. I look over my shoulder to see Hung is white from booty cum. The trail of cum extends to the fake balls. I realized I have been fucking the entire shaft. All 9 1/2" are inside me. I pause at the bottom not believing I have conquered the full length of my fucking dildo prince. The pleasure is over whelming, I raise myself to 6" and I have another prostate orgasm. I slump forward unable to stand up to this intense orgasm.

Quickly I recover, and off to another great fuck session I go. My legs are spread wide, my feet flat on the floor on either side of the stand. I push against the countertop in front of me to force Hung deeper into my fuck hole. I am usually unable to ride Hung for more than a few hundred strokes, but today I completed 315 until I can't handle any more. I slowly rise to the top, allowing the head to pop out my well fucked gaping hole. I immediately felt empty, I slid the head and about 3" back inside me and just ride it slowly. I resume deep throating DM once again to fill the void inside my throat some more. After about 3 to 4 minutes, I am back down to 7 or 8" on Hung. Fucking myself to another prostate orgasm, while I am still deep throating DM. Both my asshole and mouth are filled with fake cock. The countertop displays my saliva from my oral attack on DM, my asshole is sloppy with white booty cum from my impalement. I reach another orgasm, which is the strongest of all so far. I deep throating DM, my lips are firmly planted on the countertop as I swallow this entire smaller dildo.

I raise my mouth off DM and remove Hung from my asshole. The booty cum on Hung is thick and I desire to lick every drop. Lowering myself to my knees for better access to lick my fuck off Hung. I begin to use my tongue to slides down the length of the shaft on top collecting all the booty cum I can find. I push the dildo up so I can do the same to the bottom of the shaft. Once Hung is clean, I remove it from the stand and place it in the sink to be washed with the dildos before it. Booty cum is visible on both sides of my mouth, cheeks, and the tip of my nose, but I don't care and don't remove it. I didn't care to look pretty; I desire to get fucked and be the anal slut I am.

I remove King Cock from the ice bath it has been since I began. This is the largest toy in my collection currently. Coming in at 3" girth and 10" in length, this dildo is the fuck toy of the best! Whenever I want to get a satisfied fuck, this is my toy to go to. King Cock is firm, but soft. Its girth can open me up and have me screaming with pleasure. I have fucked this toy for almost 30 minutes in the past one time, I was sore for three days. But now since I have been using King Cock for almost 6 months, we are the best fuck buddies.

I lube King Cock after I attach it to the dildo stand. The flesh-colored, small vein covered cock is so inviting, my mouth begins to water. Like the starving anal slut, I am, I force the head inside me and swallow 6" before my body is ready. A little pain shoots up into my love tunnel, but I know it will not last long and continue to slide up and down the shaft. Going deeper each downward movement. I find myself 8" deep in only a few minutes.

Using the countertop for balance and to push against, I force myself to fuck this massive toy like a pro. I am slamming myself as fast as I can, my vision is blurred, and I am sweating. I want to feel full and fucked, I achieve both in just a short amount of time. I dare not attempt to deep throat DM at this point, because I am fucking really hard and fast. I spread my leg even further apart, so I can get more of King Cock inside me. I slam my ass down and gasp at the feeling of being impaled by such a large toy! I begin to sweat again from all the hard fucking I am doing to my gaped asshole. Without warning, I have another prostate and booty cum orgasm that stops me completely. I inhale deeply and hold my breath, as the largest and most powerful orgasm takes over my well fucked body.

I am done! I have reached the completeness I searched for almost an hour ago! I hope you enjoyed my anal masturbation.