All Comments on 'My Trailer Park Queen Sister'

by lustychimera

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Christian_AlanChristian_Alanabout 2 months ago

A great story with soul to it. Solid setup, good characters and realistic motivations, a bit dark in just the right way. You covered a lot of the usual incest tropes, but did it so well that they blended seamlessly into the story and didn't feel out of place. Again, great job.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 months ago

This could have been great, but the descriptions, all of them, could have been better had they not been so... acrid.

Their acidity made me want to skip past them, but then what would have been the story?

The few poor words choices of just-not-quite-right words leads me to believe you rely too much on the "Related Words" section of an online dictionary. There's a reason for having more than one word with very similar meanings. It's because the words mean slightly different things. Look them up before you use them.

cageysea9725cageysea9725about 2 months ago

The narrator claimed the old ladies were ruthless, yet the first, named one was in fact Ruth. Hardly ruthless.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 months ago

Slut sister was not erotic but the emotional descriptions were superb.

akiratoriyamaakiratoriyamaabout 2 months ago

Sequel with her getting better would be good

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyabout 2 months ago

5 stars. Please continue their story!

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadabout 2 months ago

Great story. Sad really. I want the brother to step up but it feels like he wont.

RMike35RMike35about 2 months ago
Triss and her Insane thoughts.

If Triss had a half of a brain cell she would quit cold turkey those drugs she takes on a regular basis,but I don't think she ever will.And she confessed to her Brother that she wants a baby despite her drug habit and she claimed she would be a good mother,but I beg to differ.

On top of all that Triss lives up to her name of Trailer Park Queen,how long do you think before she abandons her child before she gets high and leaves the baby for someone else to raise?. Finally Triss also confessed that she wants someone to love her but like they say "Listen to their actions,and not their words,can Triss ever love herself to be able to love someone else.I don't think so.

CorsicanasCorsicanasabout 1 month ago

I would love to see a follow-up to this. Great story.

AmericanIdiot01AmericanIdiot01about 1 month ago

Good story, standard in some ways, but much more unique in others. I hope there’s a sequel, to hopefully explore further.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlustychimera@lustychimera
I enjoy writing as a hobby. Occasionally, I get a wild hair to write a debased erotica. **************** If you must know this thing: I have Boob, a Vagna, an average penis, and a tail. **************** The Making a Porno story is my favorite. I'm really happy with that o...