My Transformation into a Shemale Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter two of Weekend Turned into a Shemale.
1.1k words
4.11
46.4k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers

"We have a party tomorrow night and you are the guest of honor. My friends and guests will find you to be very attractive. You will need to make a few changes but I am the one driving them. Kyle will be my assistant and your trainer.

"First, what do you know about shemale?" That question stopped me. I muttered nothing as I started to move my hands to cover my cock.

"Keep your damn hands away from your cock. That belongs to me now and I decide who, when, and how it will be touched. Shemales are in high demand especially those with good legs and bodies like yours. My guests are expecting to have a shemale at the party."

I said, "I can't do that I am a real man".

"So, you think. When I am finished with you that will be a notion that no longer is real. I selected you from several candidates because of your looks and what I perceive as a tendency to be submissive to a dominant woman. Just like Kyle you will obey me."

"Now, I need to inspect you so obey my orders. Kyle, is ready to be the enforcer if needed" The bulge in his pocket looked like it could be the 9mm I saw in the car."

With that Maxine started running her hands across my shoulders and neck. Then down my sides. "Ok, bend over this chair and spread your ass for me. Mortified, I did as tell. "Very nice. Have you been fucked in the ass was her next question? "No" was my answer.

"Good you're a virgin. I like that. Kyle, texted me while you were at the bar and shared with me You have a small cock. That is a real plus since men small cocks are not really men. You are not a real man so I can change you into what I want." This scared and shocked me.

"You are relatively smooth but the hair under your arms, and everything below you chin must go. I will shave you smooth. I like my gurls to be smooth hairless. Your ass will be shaved as well just to make certain it is as smooth and clean as possible."

"Nice feet and I sure someone will enjoy those toes especially after they are pedicured and painted. Your name for the weekend is Maryann. You will not respond to any other name. Maryann it is time to stop talking and start your transformation. Kyle make certain she cooperates and you will get a special treat when we're finished. "

Kyle simply replied, "Yes Mistress, I will make certain she complies to your wishes".

I was in trouble but a strange excitement seemed to be aroused. I didn't want to do this but I did.

Maxine said, "I find once I control your cock and ass you are mine completely." Grabbing my cock, she leads me into the bathroom for the start of my transition.

"First, I want you completely naked that means getting rid of all your body hair. Out came the shaving cream and razor. As I started to resist, Kyle grabbed my shoulder with a very firm hand and said, "obey".

I soon was covered with shaving cream and the Razor went to work. I felt helpless and slowing giving up my manhood. Although I regularly shave my privates, Maxine shaved then again stripping away my manhood and asserting her dominant control. I felt very exposed. I started to think of the porn pictures of women with shaved pubics. A sense of slipping away from manhood into something else started to over-take me.

"Maryann, get over to the mirror and look at yourself," was the order. "Except for that thing between your legs, you are looking very feminine. But I am just getting started. Now Kyle, strip down and take Mayann into the shower and give her a thorough cleaning."

Kyle obeyed and pushed me into the shower. I had never been in a shower with another man so this was scary. I became further concern as Kyle 7in erection was pointed at me. Pushing me against the shower wall, he scrubbed me. Pushing my arms above me hear and against the wall he soaped my hairless armpits several times. Then down my back to my butt. At that point he ordered me to turn around and started on my front. Reaching my cock and balls, he spent a great deal of time soaping and massaging as I became increasingly excited. Maxine watch the entire time ordered no organism and Kyle backed off. Maxine, ordered Kyle to turn me around again. "Now it's time to make Maryann a gurl Kyle." What did that mean I wondered? I plead, "Please let me go I will not tell anyone and just leave."

"NO that won't do. Kyle do it". I felt Kyle grab my ass and spread my cheeks apart. His finger then opened my ass and I could feel him slowly stretching my anus. His erect cock hovered close and ready to penetrate me. Then Maxine gave him a butt plug to insert in me.

That was very humiliation, having anyone touch me that way but especially a man.

"Keep that in you until I tell you can remove it. Failure will result in greater humiliation. At that point Kyle wrapped a belt type device between my legs and then around my waist. This was thin enough to slip easily into my butt crack and hold the plug-in place and then around my waist. The plug felt strange with the sensation of someone controlling me.

"Get out of the shower and dry off was the next order." I was feeling increasingly compliant to Maxine's orders and while I would not admit it, increasingly excited.

There was a massage table in the room next to the bath. "Maryann, lay face down of the table now. Shemales must be smooth and soft. I will massage you with moisturizes to make you soft. You will do I will be making sure you are soft as a woman.

Maxine started to massage my shoulders with moisturizer and softly whispering that this will make me feel good, don't fight it enjoy it. I slowly relaxed even with the butt plug invading my ass. Down my back and onto my legs. "You know you have beautiful legs that I would love to have." Working my back, butt, and legs took some time. Then a gentle but firm order, "Turn over". I obeyed laying on my back. Again, Maxine started at my neck and shoulders and continued to whisper words that I was becoming very beautiful and pleased her. Reaching my chest, she started to massage each breast very gently. I do have small breasts and small nipples. "Your breasts are beautiful and you will enjoy have them sucked and caressed." Moving down to my cock and balls she took special attention.

jamtby
jamtby
297 Followers