All Comments on 'My Travels with Clytemnestra Ch. 03'

by ZoZa

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It needs...

MORE chapters and possible hermaphrodite to play with. Maybe some light bondage also. Might also consider the use of dildos both human and equine. Add in elves to might be good. Might even throw in the possibility of one or both winding up pregnant (maybe form each other [just a thought] ). that is if you are having writers block. If not, then please MORE CHAPTERS!

ZoZaZoZaover 11 years agoAuthor
In reply to Anonymous

Thank you for taking the time to comment. So few people do and it really does mean a lot to me! That's why I genuinely do feel bad saying that you'll likely be disappointed by future updates. Honestly, if you'd asked me for a list of things that will /never/ feature in anything I write, well, that list would look a lot like your list of requests.

Well, Elves are a possibility, but the rest simply won't happen. I don't find bondage or pregnancy sexy. Not to mention both protagonists are gay, which largely rules out pregnancy anyway. Hermaphrodites go beyond 'not sexy' into the far realms of... Whatever the utter opposite of erotic may be. (Also, both protagonists still gay.)

Sorry. I'm writing more, much more, but these things will never feature. If you like what's come already, there will be more like it. There will also be some new elements, Chapter Four has romance and solo masturbation for example. But these things you mention are not things I want to write about. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Way to stand up for your story

It is surprisingly interesting, a calibre above most everything else on this site. I will admit I was wary of the equine element, but it doesn't creep me out as much as I thought it did, so I kept reading and was pretty rewarded.

I applaud you for standing up for your story. It's hard to find variety sometimes, it seems that everyone on the internet is into the same shit, and even though, I don't personally find all the kinky stuff in line with my tastes, you've somehow won me over.

good on you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous