All Comments on 'My Tropical Island Corona Bubble'

by Nicky1985

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It's always interesting to read a story from a female point of view. You know, how different people see and interpret the world differently ...

In this case, it is doubly interesting that the story is written as a romance. Admittedly, slightly odd from my male point of view, but it might indeed capture the essence of how (some) women rationalize their behavior. Part of the fantasy world of (some) girls growing up.

In that sense, the story is a good portrayal of a "type".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thanks for creating this story. It was not exactly what I had I mind but I think that is a good thing as you made it your own.

Another idea for you, a young lady trying to make her way in the world starts doing requests for money on her social media (insta and then only fans). These start with her putting on outfits or makeup etc. She films the requests and gets tips. As she gets more and more followers things progress and she starts smoking in scenes and doing more out there requests before hitting on the idea of selling her skin with fans paying her to let them tattoo their ideas on her. This starts with small discrete tattoos but then grows to larger more obvious inkings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You should make a part two with more piercings and bodymodification

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I like this story! For scenes where the girl gets tattooed you could take a cue from Tattooedpup's stories by adding more body modifications such as Eyeballs tattoos, scarifications or subdermal implants. I would love to read them!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous