My tryst with Aishwarya Pt. 01

Story Info
Aishwarya Rai's marital problems boil over.
3.4k words
4.08
21k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lololover
Lololover
32 Followers

The Range Rover SUV pulled into the driveway of the mansion and Aishwarya Rai stepped out alone. She was fuming, feeling angry and humiliated at the way she had been treated by her husband Abhishek Bachchan and her in-laws.

Trouble had been brewing recently, when some news reports emerged that Aishwarya Rai had been close to Randeep Hooda, her co-star from the movie Sarabjit. They had been on outdoor shoots and Aishwarya had left her daughter Aaradhya behind with her husband and her daughter's aaya (nanny) back at home. Abhishek didn't particularly like this, and not because he loved her. The idea of his gorgeous wife going on an outdoor shoot with her secretary and a couple of her assistants irked him. His own film career was going nowhere, and he was aware that he was an object of ridicule among people in the film industry who remarked that Aishwarya and her father in law Amitabh Bachchan were the bread winners in the family. Not that they lacked in anything financially, theirs being one of the wealthiest film families in Bollywood, but Abhishek was feeling acutely insecure and this was showing in his attitude and behavior towards Aishwarya. Small things had begun to irk him, and he would snap at her or utter things meant to deliberately hurt Aishwarya.

Over the last few years, the two had begun to drift very far apart, especially after Abhishek sided with his mother during multiple arguments she had with Aishwarya over finances and career.

Three years ago, after repeated fights, Aishwarya had sought me out, an old friend and lover of hers, for solace and strength. We had known each other since her modeling days, when she was working with my publicity firm.

We actually started our sexual relationship during the filming of 'Bride and Prejudice'. We continued to be involved with each other on and off, especially during the filming of 'Shabd' when we were having sex almost each day, but the details of our affair are for another chapter maybe.

Our relationship was extremely private and never was disclosed to anyone except for a few of our closest friends. It was mostly because Aishwarya wanted high profile men to be associated with her, while needing to satisfy her sexual desires. Also because she comes from a very traditional South Indian family that she was very close to and didn't want to disappoint in any way. Very few men knew her true sexual tastes and she sought me out regularly till the time her nuptials with Abhishek Bachchan were announced.

Aishwarya again rekindled our affair during the filming of 'Robot'. We had sex nearly each night that she was out shooting for that movie. It was a torrid affair, all without Abhishek knowing or suspecting anything, as we took all precautions to keep it under wraps.

But coming back to the present- the latest fight started a couple of hours ago. Aishwarya was taking longer than usual in getting ready. Despite the fact that she made umpteen public appearances, always immaculately dressed and with perfect make-up, Aishwarya rarely ever was late. But Aaraadhya had been cranky, not having slept in the afternoon and was bawling all evening. Abhishek asked Aishwarya and the little child's nanny to sort it out and left to be with his friends for a game of snooker.

The snooker table was in the basement of their plush mansion, a complete pad for men. It had a well-stocked bar, a massive 90" TV, Harman Kardon home theater speaker system and leather recliners for the boys to lounge around. The music was loud and it drowned out any voices from the upper floor. Aishwarya wanted Abhishek to take the kid with him so she would stop bawling. The nanny was getting desperate and the kid didn't show any signs of stopping her tantrum.

Aishwarya yelled "Abhishek?! Where are you?! I could really use some help now!"

Aishwarya called out to Abhishek again, there was no response at all.

Finally, getting up from the makeup table where she was getting ready for the evening's event, she walked down to the basement. Getting down there unnoticed, she found Abhishek and three of his friends were gathered around the massive snooker table and on the table, in her high stilettos was this new Bollywood chick, a starlet turned teen obsession named Disha Patani.

Disha was here thanks to her boyfriend, Tiger Shroff, and this chump had managed to convince her to step onto the snooker table and dance dirty to the song that was blaring on the speaker system.

"Aisi nazar se dekha usss zaalim ne chowk par..."

Aishwarya turned red with anger..this was Aishwarya's item song from a Bollywood movie, in which both her husband and her father in law were leching at her, but Aishwarya had eyes only for the older Bachchan. And now, here was this stunning young girl, dancing to her song, with her own husband rubbing his pants to caress his obvious hard on. Her face flushed, her heartbeat increased and her pulse went up. Here she was, watching her husband rubbing his hard-on and leering at a 20 something girl, to a song that had brought Aishwarya and Abhishek together.

Aishwarya continued to watch as Tiger Shroff climbed onto the snooker table and caught hold of Disha from behind and began gyrating his hips, simulating having sex with her from behind. She was stunned as Abhishek climbed up and onto the table and got in front of Disha and looked deeply into her eyes.

Tiger was getting turned on by this, seeing how Abhishek had a noticeable hard on in his pants and was rubbing it on Disha's thighs while looking into her eyes. Disha opened her mouth to kiss Abhishek and he leaned in to kiss her, squeezing her large breasts while Tiger Shroff cupped her ass from behind. The other 2 men in the room had unzipped their pants and were stroking their cocks looking at all this happening.

Disha Patani was a girl from Indore, one of India's mid-sized cities in the state of Madhya Pradesh, a stunning natural beauty who had made her way into Bollywood through beauty pageants and modeling. Her gorgeous smile and her fresh faced beauty had opened doors and brought her to Mumbai. To some degree, the B-town crowd that had now befriended her, had made her feel ashamed of her humble roots and she felt the need to fit into the modern crowd. And that meant acting cool around people, trying to fit in. All this had meant that a guy like Tiger Shroff ,the son of yesteryear Bollywood star Jackie Shroff, had been able to take advantage, plying her with drinks, drugs at times, and had been using her in perverted ways she could never have imagined earlier. But that's enough on Disha for now, maybe I'll reveal more in another chapter.

Aishwarya rushed upstairs, her face flushed and tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Madam, aapka makeup foundation kharab ho jayega! Roiye mat please!" (Don't cry! It'll ruin the makeup foundation!") the makeup lady took one look at her and remarked.

She dabbed her eyes with a handkerchief and began to think of ways to get back at Abhishek. She had heard some rumors from some of her close sources that Abhishek had been seen with multiple women after Aishwarya got pregnant. A couple of her close friends in the movie business had confirmed seeing him in a posh Goan hotel with a woman that they couldn't recognize. Upon pressing the hotel staff further, they had found out that the woman was Ukranian and had originally come to India seeking work in Bollywood.

That wasn't all; he had been traveling abroad regularly to be with a certain woman in Italy. Aishwarya had never confronted him with those rumors but now she had seen it with her own eyes. Right in their own mansion, in their own basement, he was kissing someone other than his wife with people around, then he was capable of doing a lot more when he thought he was alone.

All the guilt that had built up inside of her for having cheated on Abhishek multiple times with me, now evaporated. In a weird way, she felt relieved. At least the charade didn't need to continue between them.

Aishwarya picked up her mobile phone and checked her contacts. She searched for 'Kart' and sent a text message -- "Need to talk to you soon. call me."

I received the text while I was in a phone conversation with my girlfriend, Karisma Kapoor, affectionately called Lolo.

I said, "Listen baby, I'll call you back. Something important just came up."

I hung up and called Aishwarya immediately.

She picked up and said, "Kartik, I just caught Abhishek with Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff in the basement."

Now this was a surprise, "Really?" I replied.

"Hmm..I need to meet you soon. Would that be possible?" came her reply.

"Just tell me when" I said.

And so our plan was laid out.

A week later...

Aishwarya was dressed in a black sleeveless blouse, with thin straps over her perfect shoulders and a red Sabyasachi saree, the same one she had worn at an event in Chennai 3 months ago, after which we had hooked up at her hotel room.

Aishwarya seemed pensive, deep in her thoughts as I drove her through the streets of Mumbai to where my apartment was.

"Do you want to talk about him? What he did?" I asked.

"No, I've made up my mind now Kartik. I've come to terms with it. No point pretending anymore." she replied

Good for me, I thought.

"Ok, so our distraction for tonight? Is it going to be what I think it might be?" I asked.

She looked at me and smiled, "Why do you think I wore this outfit tonight?"

"I can't wait to take it off you!" I replied gleefully.

Aishwarya giggled in her girly way. It was always endearing to me, the way she giggled in my company. All the airs that she put on in public were gone. She was the woman I had known since her modeling days, the woman with whom I'd shared so much and enjoyed in all ways I thought possible.

I took a long look at her as we waited at the traffic signal. A street light was shining right on her, bathing her in its yellow light. I felt a stirring in my pants as I gazed at her. Her stunning curves were accentuated by the tight sleeveless blouse and her beautiful belly was visible.

I leaned over and kissed her long neck, a particularly erogenous zone for her. Aishwarya closed her eyes and clasped my hand and said, "Not here, let's get to your apartment."

The traffic light turned green and I could barely keep from breaking the speed limit to get home.

Aishwarya and I pulled into the lane of the gated community where my apartment was located. I knew that we could not risk her being recognized by anyone, which meant that a disguise was in order. Dark glasses, a scarf to cover her hair, and a light shawl, even though it was Mumbai. I had to cover her gorgeous arms and the distinctive birth mark on her left arm, which thanks to her sleeveless blouse, were visible. Any guy on the street, had he seen the tall curvy woman with those beautiful smooth milky white juicy arms and that distinctive birth mark, would've at least taken a long look and might even have recognized the woman as being Aishwarya Rai.

We both walked up to my penthouse apartment, aware that no one should see us in public at this hour. We stepped into the elevator which was empty and I closed the elevator door. I knew the elevator had a CCTV and kept at an arm's length distance from her.

But I had prepared well for tonight. I had last had sex with Aishwarya 3 months ago and my memories of that night were still fresh. I could feel my cock tingling as those memories flashed past. I hadn't met up with my girlfriend Karisma Kapoor since Aishwarya and I planned this getaway, a week ago. I would make the most of this one night and day that I had Aishwarya all to myself. I had showered before picking her up, applying my favorite Calvin Klein perfume and shaved.

As we approached my apartment, Aishwarya spoke up, "Kartik, I can't thank you enough for bringing me away from there. I needed this."

I smiled and opened the door to my penthouse. Leading Aishwarya in, I turned on the lights but kept them turned a bit low to accentuate the atmosphere. I had set up multiple cameras in each bedroom that gave me video footage of all my encounters. They were set at different height levels to give different angles of the action taking place.

I grasped Aishwarya's slim wrist and led her to the drawing room. The air was electric with sexual tension as we both knew what was to happen. As we reached the center of the room, we both stood there looking at each other. I took her scarf, her sunglasses and her shawl and put them on the couch.

Here I was, with Aishwarya, all alone in my apartment. I looked her over from top to bottom, admiring her unbelievable beauty.

"You look beautiful Aishu." I said.

"I know that Kartik. Tell me something I don't know!" she said with a smile

She looked stunning in the red saree and the black sleeveless blouse, wearing 2 inch stilettos. Standing 5'11" myself, Aishwarya was nearly 5'8" in her stilettos. She was wearing large earrings and had a small red 'bindi' on her forehead. Her hair was tied in a sort of bun, casual but framing her face perfectly. Her lips were dark red in color from lipstick..I knew that Aishwarya was partial to L'Oreal lipstick, being their brand ambassador. Her Longines watch looked elegant on her beautiful slim wrist. She hadn't applied too much kajal, just a little bit to accentuate her stunning eyes. I had known her for over 2 decades and still couldn't come to terms with how breathtakingly beautiful she was in person. And no woman on earth could look as beautiful and elegant as she did in her traditional yet sexy Indian attire.

"That bindi looks beautiful on you..you should wear it more often." I said.

"I know you love it Kartik" she replied smiling.

"Aishu, would you like to have something to drink?" I asked.

"Yes, if you have some wine, I'd like that" came her reply.

"I've got your favorite Italian moscato." I said.

I poured 2 glasses of the Moscato d'asti and gave her a glass. Aish took the glass and went to sit on the leather couch. The couch made a sound like a fart and we both laughed out loud.

She was giggling as she said, "That reminded me of the last time that I farted when you were with me. Remember that?"

And with that comment, I instantly knew that she was game for a night of dirty, perverted sex. The kind of dirty sex that Aishwarya truly enjoyed, but was too much of a prude to ask Abhishek to do. I immediately understood that this innocuous sounding comment meant much more than what it sounded like. It was code, to indicate to me that she was up for it. Aishwarya was always that way, initially shy when it came to talking dirty, but once she lost her inhibitions, she was up for anything; and I mean anything!

I replied grinning, "Of course I do. How could I possibly forget that? I had my nose buried in your ass and my tongue in your pussy when you let it rip. And it so turned me on!"

Aishwarya made a mock disgusted face while her eyes sparkled and said, "You're a pervert Kartik. I couldn't have imagined you would actually find a fart a turn on."

Internally she was elated, knowing that I was just as excited as she was at the thought of reliving that night of dirty sex.

The flirting game was truly on. Aishwarya took the glass of wine and in almost one gulp, chugged it down.

I winked and said, "Yes well, I realized that..but with you, every part of you is delicious. I've never seen any woman who is more perfect than you are and you know that I'm being honest. And that applies to your farts as well, Aishu. They sound just right..inviting me to explore your inner reaches even more!"

Aishwarya giggled naughtily and said "Yeah right, you dirty man!" and put her long forefinger up to her lips.

"But I'll believe you if you show me that you mean it. Tonight" she continued.

I sat down next to her and was instantly drawn to her fragrance. She smelled so good, it made me feel like just licking and biting her all over!

I leaned in and kissed her long neck again. Holding her head from behind, I pulled her in close. Our eyes were locked in a deep gaze as I held her soft thick arm with my right hand and pulled her closer. I was mesmerized by her light blue eyes which were sparkling, in anticipation of what was to come next. I always had a weak spot for light colored eyes and my girlfriend Karisma has stunning blue eyes too, which is extremely rare among Indians.

My cock started to get hard as I licked her neck, leaving my saliva on her. Aishwarya closed her eyes and took a deep breath, with little gasps escaping from her perfect lips.

"Aaah...yes baby!" she crooned.

I opened my mouth wide and wrapped it around Aishwarya's beautiful soft lips. I had done this many times in the past, yet the thrill that raced through my veins as I felt her soft lips surrounded by my lips was electric!

My cock started to engorge as Aishwarya responded and opened her mouth to mine and we began to kiss. Soft kisses at first, then turning into hungry, aggressive deep kisses. I was aroused out of my mind as my mouth wrapped around her mouth. I could taste her saliva, which tasted of mint. I shoved my tongue deep inside Aishwarya's mouth, seeking out her tongue. And she responded by grabbing my lower lip with her lips and sucking away. We continued to kiss deeply and I was savoring the sensation of kissing the world's most beautiful woman, not wanting to stop.

I kissed and began licking Aishwarya's cheeks, and then began licking and sucking on her ear lobes, making her close her eyes and softly moan, "Oh Kartik..aaah".

I was softly cupping her gorgeous perfect sized breasts through her blouse. They felt incredibly soft, supple and just the right bit of heavy. I then began planting hungry kisses all over her thick arms, loving the feel of her meat in my hands and my mouth.

"Oh Aishu, I could fucking eat you everyday!" I remarked as I gorged myself on her meaty arms.

15 minutes of hungry kissing later, my hands darted behind her and deftly unhooked her slinky black blouse, expertly taking them off while my mouth almost ate Aishwarya's lips.

I grabbed her arms and pushing them outwards and was able to pull her blouse off. I was treated to a vision of stunning beauty. Aishwarya's gorgeous breasts clad in a transparent black Victoria's Secret bra. Her breasts were barely contained by the bra, they seemed to want to spill out. Her exquisite cleavage made my cock hard as a rock. I dived in to kiss and taste her breasts.

I began to lick Aishwarya's cleavage, kissing her breasts, leaving my saliva all over them. "Ohh yes your favorites!" she remarked with a smile. The soft supple breasts felt incredible as I squeezed them through the bra and continued to lick the milky white skin of her breasts.

Aishwarya's meaty flesh was protruding out of her bra, tempting me as I now began to undrape her saree. I got up and pulled her off the couch. I tugged at her saree and the knots came off. I then began to undrape it, while kissing her deeply. I got the saree off her and flung it on to the couch leaving Aishwarya in her black bra and thong lingerie.

"Wow!" I exclaimed as I admired her gorgeous naked curves covered only by a bra and a tiny thong. Her body was just incredible. Her fleshy curves got my cock completely erect as I stood back to take in the view.

"Turn around" I said, with extreme lust taking over my thoughts.

Continued in Part 2


Lololover
Lololover
32 Followers