My Turn

Story Info
Girl wants it hard and fast and goes for it.
1.1k words
4.2
6.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I love taking my time and teasing you to a slow sensual build-up. Not today. Today I kiss you with the force of a bulldozer ploughing through a building.

You are powerless against this force.

I push you onto the bed, hold your hands above your head and tell you to keep it there. I'm still kissing you harshly, biting your lips, your ears, your neck as I go.

It's quick and dirty today.

You are already rock hard.

I take off our clothes, no teasing, no gentle stripping, just a need to get these out of the way.

I make my way down to that delicious dick of yours; which is standing at attention for me. Giving it soft kisses while I figure out how to take it in.

You are so huge, my mouth cannot wrap around all of you - but I try. I take the head in while one of my hands plays with your balls, the other holding your dick at the base, closing around it like a vise. Oh God! Your dick is so huge I can barely get past the head, but I want to take all of you in. I suck on you like a lollipop, you are so delicious. But I need to breathe, so I let you out and lick you, all the way from base to tip, sloppily because I have no patience for finesse or teasing you right now.

I take you in my mouth again, sucking, swirling my tongue around how much ever I can get you in. You cannot resist, you move your hands, hold me in place over your dick, pushing me slightly, so I can take more of you in. It's uncomfortable, and difficult to breathe, but I don't care, I love it! God it's so hot, you holding my head in place, and I have no option but to take you in as deeply as I can. You hit the back of my throat. I try to pull back, but you won't let me up completely so I just move along the entire length of your dick, sucking you in, licking all of you, playing with those huge balls.

Finally, I tap your hand that's holding me in place and you let go of my head. I pop you out of my mouth so that I can breathe freely. Looking deep into your eyes, I move. My thighs now straddle you.

You cannot resist me either, your hands move, from my waist to my gorgeous tits, you pull on them slightly to watch me go wild with need. I pull away and align my pussy with that sweet, sweet dick and bear down. Taking you in, in one single motion.

Damn, you are so big that I need a second to adjust to you. You pull me down to kiss you as my pussy gets accustomed to you. I bite your lips and laugh, enjoying this moment with you in me, then push myself up, holding onto that lovely chest of yours for support and start moving. Up and down, slowly over that hot, thick, chocolaty dick.

Oh God, I feel like you're tearing me apart. I'm still moving over that sexy dick of yours, up and down, up and down, up and down, increasing the pace with every movement. You tell me to go faster baby, and I do. But you want me to go faster still. So you hold me in place with your hands on my waist and start fucking me, bucking your hips wildly. Going in deeper, but also fucking harder and faster.

Yes baby, yes, yes, yes, yes oh yes

I fall back and rest my hands on your thighs. I am helpless to do anything else while you fuck me senseless. I am such a pile of neediness today. I'm so close baby, so close.

You can see it, feel it, I'm trying to move in rhythm with you because I want to cum so bad. You decide to have mercy on me and move your hand to my tits, pinching and pulling and kneading and oh my god does that push me over the edge.

I cum for you baby, hard.

You can feel my orgasm, my pussy gripping you tighter and you let me have it. I'm done. I'm gasping for breath but you're still in me, still rock hard, ready to go.

But you can see I'm spent.

You hold me in place over your dick and switch places. I'm with my back on the bed and you are still in me. But you want to watch my ass as you fuck me. So you pull out, kiss me and suck on my tits. You bite both of them hard, hear me moan and then turn me over.

I'm flat on my stomach and you knead my butt, playing with it, slapping it a couple of times before spreading those sexy cheeks apart. You lick my pussy juices and suck my little asshole. Then you plunge into me from behind. I feel so tight in this position, my tummy flat on the bed, my ass cheeks spread and your dick in my wet, tight pussy.

This time is purely for you baby, you take me hard and fast. Building up a rhythm for yourself - In and out, in and out. You feel as incredible to me as do I for you.

You want more.

You lift up my ass slightly and push hard and in one swift motion, you're in deeper and that feels so good, it's almost painful. There's no building up anymore. You fuck me so deep and so hard and so fast I can feel your balls slapping my clit with every thrust, your dick getting ready to empty itself.

This is pure fucking and we both love every second of it.

You're almost there and my moans push you over the edge. You begin to cum inside me, but you want to what a dirty little whore I am for you. You pull out and cum all over my pussy, my ass and my delicious ass cheeks - squeezing out every last drop.

You take in the beautiful sight in front of you - Me on my stomach with my ass slightly raised, and your cum decorating that ass and pussy that you love so much.

You ask me how I'm doing and I'm so well fucked I just give you a happy sigh. You ask me if I want to cum again and I say no, I just want you to hold me. You clean me up, knowing that I wouldn't rest well with the stickiness. You love taking care of me after.

Once I'm all clean, I snuggle into you, like a little kitten; my head on your chest, my arms hugging you close to me. You pull me closer and higher so that your hand can rest on my ass, while the other hand plays with my hair.

I fall asleep like this, safe and comfortable in your embrace.