My Twin Sisters And I Play 'Dare' Pt. 02

Story Info
Randy son finds twin sisters and sexy Aunt most enjoyable.
2.7k words
4.52
30.6k
36
6

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,016 Followers

Aunt Ruby was talking about her time in Paris, heavily 'edited' for her folks' hearing, and I got bored and went up to my room and got on the computer. An hour or so later I heard Ruby talking to Anita then it got quiet.

Then Ruby came to my door and motioned me to come to her. In a shot, I was there and she put her fingers to her lips and then kissed me soundly, her talented tongue fencing with mine, her hips sliding against mine.

She pulled back and whispered in my ear. "When it becomes ten o'clock take this glass and wet the open end and put it against the wall of my room. Your ear to the bottom. I think you will enjoy our talk." She gave me a long stimulating kiss and fondled my cock through my pants. As she turned to leave, she whispered "Sorry for the dinner interruption. I was going to give the twins a real eyeful and you!!!" Then she was gone.

I knew the 'glass listening trick' but had a better solution for listening through walls, a medical stethoscope, one of the newer digital ones, that gives much better listening. I bought it used from a med school dropout. The walls between rooms, in this house, have no insulation between them, and sound travels easily between rooms.

I closed my door a little before ten and put a towel against the bottom so no light would show. I was 'asleep' for all practical purposes. I taped the steth to the wall and put the earplugs in my ears when I heard voices in Ruby's room. It was Mom and Ruby talking normally, for the room was isolated, or so Mom thought.

"Was Paris and France as decadent as always?" Mom asked. "Tell me all the nasty nice things you did while you were there. How many lady loves did you have, any that I met while I visited you?

"I went to the Sorbonne for three years and got my Masters in Art History and there were many like-minded girls and ladies who I got to know very intimately. Oh, Jeanne DeVonne said to tell you that she still remembers the three of us making love almost all night. She said give you a very intimate kiss on your pussy for her. I told her I would do just that. Now let's get nasty nude and make passionate love as we have done for years. We have all night.

"You are still beautiful after all these years. I had a boob job when I started to sag a little. They did a splendid job, with no visible scars and I still get raves from lovers. Like them? Suck them while I put my hand on your dripping pussy and finger you. Wait till I try a new trick on you I learned from a lady from India. Her mother taught it to her when she was young. No taboos there on that.

"I wonder if the twins are making love across the hall? They are both gorgeous and so damn sexy. I got them to take off their bikini tops at the pool while we swam. and they have beautiful breasts. I'd love to watch them making love. You ever watch them, come on, truth, Sis?

"Yes, but it was an accident both times. I had gone out and had told them I'd be out for two or three hours. But came back early, they were in their bedroom making love and I went upstairs and heard them moaning and knew they were making love. The hallway was dark, it was evening, and I stood in the dark and watched them in a 69. I got so horny watching them eat each other I brought myself off twice as they were eating each other for a long time. They must have had four or five orgasms, each. They and I were really horny. Lots of fun to watch too, my daughters eating each other.

"The next time was different, I accidentally walked in on them in the den while they were watching a porn video and the sound was up and they didn't hear me come home. Amy was on her knees and Anita was behind her with my strap-on dildo that I use sometimes on lady friends. It's a least six inches and nice and thick. Anita had it deep inside Amy and was moving her butt from side to side.

You'd have been proud of her technique, I was! Amy really got royally fucked, deep and hard too. Her lovely breasts bobbed and jumped as Anita fucked her. Amy screamed when she climaxed and I backed out and disappeared. They never knew Mom was watching. Ohh, yes Love, just like that! A little deeper! We have all night. Now let me eat your delicious pussy. I need to eat you, Lover! Your pussy always smells so damn sexy and so delicious too."

I listened and jerked off wishing I had one of the new digital two-inch cameras you can hide almost anywhere and are motion sensitive. They have the infrared capability for low light use. Amazon, here I come in the morning. The two were still going strong when I went to sleep at three AM!

I slept in and missed breakfast but I wasn't hungry. I looked out one of the windows that overlooked the pool and there in all her naked glory lay Ruby sunbathing. I brushed my teeth, combed my hair, put on my skimpy bathing suit, and went down. I pulled up a lounge near her, and turned so I could take in all her beauty. She looked a little tired and I wondered how long she and Mom had made love last night.

" Your Mom is a good lover and I gave her a few hints last night to make her an even better lover. Enjoy listening to us?" She asked with a grin.

"Loved every minute of it. Wow, Mom watching Anita fucking Amy using Mom's dildo, that might come in handy if Anita ever tries something against me. I had a thought, I wish I had one of the new digital cameras that are tiny, motion-sensitive, infrared illumination, and not too expensive. I'm going to look them up on the net and buy one or more."

Ruby laughed and ran her hand down to her pussy and slipped a finger along her pussy lips then reached out and offered it to me. I took the wet finger and ran it to my lips and sucked and licked it. It tasted and smelled delicious. What a sexpot my Aunt Ruby is!

"You don't have to do that, I have some in my suitcases and will give you several, gratis. They are really fun to use, you can put them anywhere and watch the fun later. I had three in the room last night. Mom is coming back at ten tonight and I want you to come in at 10:30 and find us making passionate love and join us. I'll have your Mom so hot, I know she'll let you fuck her. I'll bet you'd like that, right?" She grinned wickedly.

"Sounds good! And all will be taped! She is one beautiful, sexy lady, but next to you!!!!!?" I grinned looking at her."

"You can have both of us. Your choice who gets fucked first." She said as she got another taste of her pussy juice on her finger and slid it to my lips again. I decided I could make myself wait till tonight. I had seen Mom numerous times in the pool in her modest bikini, and she is lovely and does have a sexy body also. But would she let me fuck her? Boy, Ruby sure is devious and a sex maniac too. Damn, I love that!

My cock was rock hard sitting beside Ruby when the girls came down in their bikinis and joined us. They moved their lounge chairs close to Ruby so they were looking at her nude body and had their eyes looking directly at her delicious pussy slit, She winked at me and let her thighs slip open just a little letting her pussy lips slowly open as her juices leaked out.

"You naughty girls, you are staring at my pussy. Having another woman look at my pussy makes me so wet. It is beautiful and sexy too isn't it? I had it denuded years ago, electrolysis. I keep it bare with no hair to get between your teeth if you are feasting on my favorite organ. Bud and I were just having some intriguing sex planning so you can see his cock at its best. Why don't we move into the pool and swim down to the other end? There is some thick shrubbery there that I noticed last night that will hide us from the view of the house.

"Bud's going to take his suit off and I'll see what comes to mind. Sound interesting? You ladies can lose your suits also if you like! It's a shame to hide such beauty from a lady who has seen many beautiful ladies the world over.

"I was in Monico with a group hosted by the Prince, and he and Princess Grace were there in the nude. We were in an exclusive beach area for royalty only, with no outside onlookers, and she has a splendid body and the face of an Angel. I tried to be unassuming, looking at her nude body but I was lost in deep lust, and think she noticed, and played the Princess role and tried to ignore me. She too sported a bare pussy, delightful to see. It's the rage now in the upper class.

Ruby got up and walked to the edge of the pool and slid into the water and swam toward the back. We all followed her and found the spot she had mentioned and got out into the shade and laid down on towels already put out for us. Ruby had it all planned out.

"Amy and Anita, you two get on one towel so you can make love and watch Steve and I fuck while we entertain you. I'll say it's our first fuck, but we plan on another sex soiree this evening with a special guest and a long enjoyable evening.

Ruby moved to a low bench and sat down spreading her legs wide and motioned me to come over and stand between her legs. I moved over and my cock stiffened still more as I saw her bare beautiful pussy lips begin to slowly open as her juices flowed at the sight of my rigid cock.

Her arms guided me closer to her and she moved my cock to her lips and planted a kiss on the now wet tip that showed a gleam of my pre-cum on the tip. She licked it off, opened her lips, slid my cock across her lips then slid the head inside her mouth. Slowly she moved her head downward inch by inch till her lips met the end of my shaft and I was all the way inside her hot mouth. She sucked and I almost climaxed as the flesh of her mouth and throat contracted around my throbbing cock. It seemed an eternity as she held me inside her mouth but finally she pulled back and my cock came out of her mouth with a pop.

The twins applauded at how long she could keep me inside her mouth! Then she slid her mouth up and down my cock while her hands stroked my shaft. Her fingers stroked my balls and I had to concentrate on keeping from cuming too quickly. This went on for long minutes till she finally pulled back and told me to fuck her.

I took the padded bench and turned it so that she could kneel on it with her body lengthwise on it, so Anita and Amy could watch giving them a good side view of us fucking. I moved behind her inviting hips and kneeled and bent forward and slid my tongue inside her slippery pussy, to the delight of the twins.

I burrowed against her pussy enjoying the taste and delightful erotic scent of her excited pussy for several minutes then finally straightened up and moved closer and positioned my very ready cock to her open pussy lips and slid it slowly inside my Aunt's tight and wet pussy.

Ruby moaned and cried out in pleasure as it slid deeper and deeper inside her till I felt the head press against her womb and my hips were against her sexy ass. I pressed firmly against her ass and she thrust it backward and moaned her pleasure. God, she was tight as she gave a little twitch and contracted her vaginal sphincter muscle which gave us both more pleasure.

I bent forward and kissed her neck then reached under and cupped and squeezed her magnificent breasts. Damn, that felt so wonderful to feel her hot body against mine while I held her firm breasts and my cock was buried deep inside this sex Queen. I paced myself and slowly slid in and out of her tight hot pussy enjoying every stroke.

"Yes Bud, fuck me slow and deep. You are hitting my womb mouth and giving me such wonderful feelings. Move your hips a little higher and hit my 'G' spot. Yesss!! Right there, Lover! Fuck that spot harder make me cum and cum and cum! Love, fuck me hard and fast!"

I could feel my climax coming closer and closer and did my best to give Ruby the ride of her life. I glanced over at the twins Anita was holding Amy in front of her as one hand held one beautiful breast, the other was between Amy's thighs and was sliding rapidly in and out as she slid her fingers deep in her sister's pussy. I could see Amy's arm behind her moving up and down as she finger fucked her sexy sister. Four people madly rushing toward ecstasy.

I don't know who was the first to climax but there was a rush of sighs, moans, and outbreaks of joyous noises from the four of us. I gave a massive thrust inside of Ruby as I came, and her pussy spasmed and clamped down on my cock. It gave me a new explosive orgasm so intense I thought I would pass out. My cock responded by staying hard and I kept fucking Ruby with vigor and gave us both another climax, not quite as intense as the first but most pleasurable.

My cock stayed inside her tight pussy and she bent her head, turned toward me, and said. "Bud, that was a Championship fuck! Your cock is just the right size and length for my pussy and you have the touch of a champion fucker. That second fuck was the way to end. I wanted a second, and go it in spades.

I gave Ruby one last push then slipped out of her drenched pussy. Amy and Anita were watching and saw my sperm flow out of Ruby's pussy and onto the bench and shook their heads in amazement. Their stomachs and thighs gleamed with their pussy juices as well as their lips and chins. Ruby pulled me to her and kissed me, her hips pressing against mine.

"What a wonderful fuck, Love. Outstanding! Wait till tonight and we will have a wonderful threesome. I want to get Sis's read on your fucking style. Her hubby is short in the cock department and she has always felt she was not getting all the cock she desperately needed, and dildos aren't her mainstay either.

She does know how to use one on someone else, however! She fucked one of my good friends on her Paris vacation and Jeanne raved on and on about how good Sis was fucking her. Sis sure knows her female pleasure anatomy. Don't worry about her reaction to you fucking her. I have a secret I learned from an Indian lady in Jakarta. I plan on using it on Sis tonight.

The End

Chapter Two

My Twin Sisters and I Play 'Dare'

By Tawny T

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,016 Followers