My Twin Sisters And I Play 'Dare' Pt. 03

Story Info
Sexy Twin Sister Aunt Ruby has plans for the whole family.
1.3k words
4.6
13.3k
24
1

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tawny T
Tawny T
3,019 Followers

I thought I'd go crazy while I spent the afternoon swimming and trying not to try to get Ruby alone and fuck her again. Then finally it was 10:30 PM and my door was cracked open, lights out, and I heard Mom enter Ruby's room. Then I attached the steth to the wall and listened for Ruby's code words to let me know she was ready for me to come in.

I listened to their lovemaking and finally Ruby gave me the right words, "Sis, I have a surprise for you I'm going to do something to you I learned from a friend from Jakarta, India that uses acupuncture to make you super sensitive to fucking. I use acupuncture and it hardly hurts at all, then you'll have the fuck of your life. Close your lovely eyes and hold still."

I slipped down the hall and silently entered Ruby's bedroom as they were facing away from the door and Mom was on the bed on her stomach and Ruby behind her with an acupuncture needle. "Hold very still, I need to have the needle in exactly the right place or this won't work, and we can't have that!"

Her hands moved along Mom's spine and her fingers slid until she had the correct spine joint and she inserted the needle carefully. "Now tell me when you feel a warmness in your pussy, Sis.

In about a minute Mom said "Yes, I feel a nice warmth in my pussy, Now it's getting warmer, tingling. Oh, Sis, my pussy feels so damn good. I feel a whole lot of sensations all over my body, my tits are tingling particularly my nipples. They seem to be getting hard, Now my pussy is on fire I need a cock Sis, a big cock inside me! Now! Now!

Ruby looked at me and motioned me over. I shed my shorts and my cock was rock hard as I moved to the bed. Ruby helped Mom kneel on the bed, knees apart, her head away from me. As Mom moaned I slid behind her and her inflamed pussy was open and wet. Ruby took my cock and guided it skillfully against Mom's pussy and I slowly pressed inward. Her pussy wasn't as tight as Ruby's, but a nice firm fit and I slid into her slick pussy to the hilt easily. I felt her womb mound against my cock and pushed gently against it. Oh, it felt so damn good!

"Oooh! God, yes, it fills my cunt up, Pop's cock is smaller and not as thick as this one. Ohhh! Fill my pussy up. What a nice cock that is. Fuck me! Fuck me! I need it hard, and strong, deep inside me. Fuck me! Fuck me please!" She called out!

She was a sex object now begging for me to fuck her, not knowing it was her son doing it, with her sister's help. I bent forward, reached around and took a breast in each hand, and cupped and squeezed, feeling her hard nipples against my palm. She howled her approval and I hunched, driving my cock around inside her velvet pussy trying to give my mother the ride of her life.

I shifted my hips and thrust upward against her pubic bone to find her 'G' spot and she exploded, over and over, her pussy constricting around my plunging cock. Ruby got on the bed in front of her, lying back, spread her thighs, and thrust her pussy up to her sister's mouth Mom buried her face against Ruby's pussy and tongued her pussy while I plunged deep inside Mom over and over.

I exploded inside Mom but my cock stayed firm and hard. I guess it was the excitement of everything and the thought that I was fucking my sex-mad Mother. That while Mom's head was bobbed against Ruby's pussy and Ruby's hands ran through Mom's hair encouraging her. What a view I had of the two making love while I was pumping my cock deep inside my mother.

After I finally slid out of Mom's pussy, She turned, looked at me, and smiled. Strangely, she did not seem overly surprised. "Son, I've thought of having you fuck me, but never got the nerve. Your dad knows his sexual shortcomings and said if it ever came to me fucking you he knew your cock would fill the bill, so to speak. And he knew I needed a real hard, long cock to fulfill my lagging sex drive. He knows about my lady sex friends too, as several like a smaller cock and are AC/DC. As you can guess we have a loose view of the strict moral standards some people have. 'What's in the family stays in the family!'"

She turned and pulled Ruby close and they kissed and she pointed to me and said, "I think Bud would like a little head to have you lick up the jism and pussy juice from his delightful fuck with me. That should get him hard again. You and I can have a 69 while he fucks you doggy style from behind while I lick his cock sliding in and out of your delicious pussy. I've never tried that but seen it done before. A threesome joy bundle! Something for everyone.

We went on in this vein for several hours, Ruby and I even doing several 69s with Mom. I managed to fuck them both a couple of times more, till Ruby and Mom's magic lips and tongues couldn't get my manhood to attention again. But that didn't stop the two from enjoying each other together. Finally, we were all spent and satiated and slipped back to our own beds.

I slept in again, and when I finally went downstairs I met Mom in the hall she opened her arms and pulled me to her, a huge grin on her face. Her body pressed against mine and she gave me a big kiss and her tongue slid into mine. Delightful it was!@

She whispered in my ear, "Darling Son, my pussy is a little sore this morning, a delightful feeling. Ruby was right in bringing you to me. I needed that so much. Give that sexy sister of mine a fantastic fuck, and tell her it's with my love. If need, I'll cover for you two, though I know her, she's smart and devious too! And what a lover she is, always has been!

Ruby was out by the pool sunbathing nude again. She waved me over and held out her arms to me. I got a French kiss that had my cock stirring. She pulled back, "Your Mom was full of vinegar this morning, she said she has a slightly sore pussy. You were THE MAN last night, one who made her happy and her erotic fantasy come true. I enjoyed the hell out of it too, making love to both of you in all kinds of combinations. A very pleasurable threesome. You both are very talented lovers!

Just so you know, I have a nice cabin next to the lake and it's not near another cabin. How would you like to come up and visit me for a week or so later this summer? It's quiet and isolated, and the lake is cool, but not cold and just right for making love in the water, or on the beach, or in or out of the house. I even have a sexy girlfriend that comes up when I ask her to. Adds a little spice to the wilderness. Think you would like to have two experienced women to fuck for a week or so? Maybe even three. Women that is! We both laughed

"Where are the twins today? " She asked grinning, "They get me sooo hot just looking at them. Their pussies are so virginal looking, so juicy, and edible or fuckable! Do you know who is next in the sex line-up, Lover?

"The twins!" We said together!

The End

Chapter Three

My Twin Sisters and I Play 'Dare'

Tawny T
Tawny T
3,019 Followers